Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Thumper
Why you sexy little British minx, you!
http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... he-kitchen

Lovely contri. I don't get RC, so I won't see the more risque' stuff, but damn, this works for me!

I'm a leg guy, and you certainly do have yummy inner thighs....I could spend a whole day nibbling in there :mrgreen:

That's quite the facial expression when you are holding that bananna! hmmmmm....wonder where THAT is going? :twisted: Can I help?
By 327retro
Fun super contri Anna & 2010 Absolutely lovely in every way. Love the expressions on your face, so wonderfully cheeky. :)  I have to ask about the apron, the hat and guitar reminded me of Steve Ray Vaughan. Are you a fan or did the apron just strike your fancy.

I just notice little things like that especially when time and effort is put into a contri or photo. Earrings, shoes, apron, perfect smaller tittie peeking out of an apron. ;) Subtleties, nuance, little thing or whatever the proper term/word may be it is a beautiful thing when all comes together. Lovely woman, fine photography. ♥ ♥ ♥..... (♥) :oops:

I had a chance to view and vote earlier in the day, time constraints didn't allow to comment till this evening. Never the less, well done on the trend Thumper.

G'Day ya'll
By BreeOclaire
Good call retro - Just had a peek at Anna's steamy fun in the kitchen. Great set of naughty teasing!
By lensman2010
Hi Thumper /Retro
I saw, & replied to your comment. Glad you liked the set, & my look, trying for a sultry look but can't hold it too long as we have so much fun shooting the sets that inevitably I laugh, or Lensman says something that makes me smile.

Sad to say I'm not a fan of Steve Ray Vaughan, in fact I have never heard of him I had to Google him, sad that he was killed in a helicopter crash, so the apron had no connection, I can't even remember how long ago I bought it.

Pleased that you noticed the little things in the photos, & not just my tits & pussy - we do put a lot of effort into shooting the sets & whilst its me you see a lot of the credit has to go to Lensman & his skill with the camera - I just do the poses !!

There will be a new set every month

Anna xxx
By lensman2010
Hi Bree
Saw your comment & successfully replied this month - no idea why I couldn't do so last month.

Nice to know you liked it & thanks for voting

More next month

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]