Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Jbe
I have a crazy idea... let's start a thread for an actual contri. It's been awhile so we are due. Yes, Lookinaround has been graciously sharing pics of his lovely wife, but now they have a formal contri.

Sex Goddess Wife

I realize they are just testing the waters but I'm gonna be a bit greedy and whine that we only got three shots. :roll: Just messing with ya, Lookin.

Sooo... is Eden what your wife goes by, Lookin? Also, just to give you a little heads up on the comments, Bellamaliziosa posts the same comment on pretty much every contri. Don't fall for it.
By lookinaround
Hi! Thanks for the thread! We thought about posting more, but wanted to be a bit careful there. Don't want to be recognized.

You get more on the COFF thread :)

Would love to hear feedback and requests!
By 327retro
Hehehe, normally I'd say don't stick your tongue out unless you mean to use it. But as a country gent I'll refrain considering your relative positioning and I quite possibly may just have inadvertently walked in front of your Ol' man. :oops: I see Lookin makes sure you get your protein In it's various forms judging by the first photo. ;) :) :roll: All seriousness aside, Hmmm, no, wait a minute, that ain't right. I'll get back to you on this. ;) :)

I noticed on COFF TOWN HALL you put up an early photo of your wife Miss. Lookin. I thought it better to comment here on your thread as well. "Still one very fine looking lady Lookin. Then and now. Thank you for sharing your good fortune with us. Just remember they allow us to chase them till they catch us, Were never really in control. :? ;) :) ♥ ♥ ♥ to your Mrs."

BTW, John/Jbe is right about the trolls above. You have to have a thick skin and maybe not even read the comments there. Granted a lady loves to be complimented as it should be. But caution is the operative word.
By Jbe
Lookin, I noticed your missus has a lovely little smile on the messy tits pic. She looks to be well satisfied... and from the looks of it, you must have been as well. :o :lol: :D :D
By 327retro
Haven't heard from you Lookinaround here or on COFF. Your always welcome to join in on the conversation what ever it may be at the time there never is a set rule as to the direction of what is discussed.

Be Well
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Next thing you know, Joe is gonna go around tellin[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]