Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By redback
To all my friends here on VW, Merry Christmas an Happy New Year.

havin a quiet one here this year with family, not playin up too much. daughter an her partner put on the tucker an wife an I enjoyed a very relaxin day at their place.

Here's me workin hard helpin cook the barbie......lol.

Lets see how xmas went for you.
Attachments
15747660_10154685328401294_1867188064087093199_n.jpg
15747660_10154685328401294_1867188064087093199_n.jpg (68.6 KiB) Viewed 5413 times
By spazzguy
To all VW members and posters I wish you a very Merry Christmas and all the best to you for 2017. I have been a VW member for many years but only recently have decided to take back an active role in this website as content has been shrinking!! We definitely do not like shrinkage!! LMAO. All the best

Sincerely
Spazzguy
By 327retro
You look way to comfortable RB. :) Good on you mate. Nice to have the youngin do for every now and again. Sugar took the week off so I get to chase her around the house uninterrupted for 8+ hrs. while # 2 son is at work. :D
By redback
327retro wrote:You look way to comfortable RB. :) Good on you mate. Nice to have the youngin do for every now and again. Sugar took the week off so I get to chase her around the house uninterrupted for 8+ hrs. while # 2 son is at work. :D

I hope Sugar is bein co-operative mate cause we all know you couldn't catch a cold in a blizzard. Grump. lol.
at least my missus is easy to catch at the moment. lol. She not real quick on her feet yet.
Yeah, I know Im an ahole for takin advantage of an injured woman but hell Im a man an I need all the help I can get.
By 327retro
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah your a piss ant RB for taking such advantage. But if you promise not to tell Sugar has a bum knee and were both back in the hunt so to speak. Have to watch for those boomerangs and frying pans though.

G'Day Mate, better duck now! that iron skillet is heading for your head, or is that for me?
By Thumper
Oh, good God, Grumps......

Now I'm stuck with the mental image of you chasing Sugar around in her wheelchair with you on your walker! :lol: :lol:

Lying on a loan application is fraud. Trump lied o[…]

Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]