Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By FastFive
honora wrote:I was wondering....

Why, at that point of no return and riding through a mind blowing orgasm, the extreme pleasure contorts your face to look like you are experiencing horrendous pain? Or about to sneeze?

:lol: ;) Anyway, just a random thought I had during the day

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:
By FastFive
BabyCakes wrote:Hey FF!! How've you been?! Life treating you well or at least decent?
Well.... life is what it is, and I think I've grown old enough to accept that. :?

But hey, gotta' make the best of it all. I take the opportunities to do what I want whenever they pop up.
By NudeNirvana
Hello Coff, just checking in as things seem a bit more lively here....or is it just the stiff margarita starting to kick in. By the way, I have a new freestyle contri going live in the next day or two. It's called "Nirvana Surf" and I hope you enjoy it! ❤️❤️ NN
By NudeNirvana
Thanks so much Redback glad you enjoyed it. Everyone else that's curious, here's the link to my new contri:

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... rvana-surf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks for your superb votes and comments! Xoxo ❤️❤️ NN
By 327retro
Love the way you frolic NN. Wonderful fun contri. ♥ ♥ ♥
Attachments
49029477.gif
49029477.gif (41.38 KiB) Viewed 79382 times
By Thumper
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

wet, dripping, shiny body just waiting to be lick-dried!

yummy!

Well done, NN.
By NudeNirvana
thanks Grumpy and Thumper, glad you enjoyed my new freestyle contri "Nirvana Surf". I'm just doing this to have some fun and if you're enjoying it, then mission accomplished. Wonder where the rest of this fun COFF group is hiding???

xoxo ❤️❤️ NN
By NudeNirvana
Thanks Babycakes! And to the rest of the COFF, here's a little something to get your weekend started!!!

My new contri went live an hour ago! "Nirvana Shower" ... ❤️❤️ NN

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... ana-shower" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By BreeOclaire
Been a while since I've stopped by. Hope everyone is getting along well ;)
Attachments
Bree : Silver Mist, Hazel Gaze & Sweet Plum Kiss ...
Bree : Silver Mist, Hazel Gaze & Sweet Plum Kiss ...
BreeSensualEroticCamModelNaturalBeautyHeadshotPortraitLipsFaceEyesSexyLustyRedcloudsVoyeurwebStreamateTwitterOclaire.jpg (134.65 KiB) Viewed 79139 times
By NudeNirvana
Hi Bree, love your new sexy look. Stunning beauty ... xoxo ❤️❤️ Nirvana
By 327retro
Damn it Bree, you look absolutely lovely. What a different look, I would not have recognized you other than "maybe" your lips and possibly your eyes. A soft beautiful head photo Miss. Bree. I know you have done some before, but don't recall off hand you doing any with a different hair color like this.

You are stunning woman Miss. Bree, always a joy when you can stop by and say Hay. ♥ ♥ ♥
By BreeOclaire
NudeNirvana wrote:Hi Bree, love your new sexy look. Stunning beauty ... xoxo ❤️❤️ Nirvana
NN - So kind of you! I have been enjoying both your contris AND your thread on the RCBBs in Sam's Place ;)

retro - Thanks so very much! This doo may be a bigger change from my last ... but I've had quite a few different styles over the years. Back in 2005 when my Cowan & I 1st began contributing regularly, I was a Redhead. Went sorta tangerine for a bit before going for a few shades / styles of black. Just felt like a good time to change it up again. Glad you approve! http://wiki.voyeurweb.com/index.php/Bree

bigdeskjet - Aww, shucks ... aren't you the sweet talker :D
By BreeOclaire
Elisa wrote:Oh Bree! Love all those wonderful pics
Elisa - Hello darling sweet lady! How are you getting along these days?

bigdeskjet - Unfortunately, it's been quite some time since I've been able to do any camming :( I sure do miss that C2C fun!

Here's a quick blast from the past when I used to visit the LIVE RC Chat ;)
Attachments
Bree during Live RC Chat
Bree during Live RC Chat
DSC_0796E.jpg (371.61 KiB) Viewed 78798 times
By rockclimber
Howdy Peeps!

It's been awhile.... I hope all of you who are left are Hale and Hearty and a big shout-out to anybody who's new!!

Winston says hello and gives a Tail Wag to all friends new and old.

Have a great rest of the weekend my friends.
By NudeNirvana
Hello COFF, hope ya had a nice weekend! To get you thru the Monday morning blues, here's a link to my new freestyle contri "Nirvana Rocks". Tell me what you think and of course I always appreciate your sexy comments and superb votes! Keeps me cumming back to do more ❤️❤️ Nirvana

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... vana-rocks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By 327retro
retro - Thanks so very much! This doo may be a bigger change from my last ... but I've had quite a few different styles over the years. Back in 2005 when my Cowan & I 1st began contributing regularly, I was a Redhead. Went sorta tangerine for a bit before going for a few shades / styles of black. Just felt like a good time to change it up again. Glad you approve!

Hey Bree,

I do recall your hair style/color changes. Not so much the tangerine. (?) I've always loved your longer dark/black hair style. Don't know exactly what it was, but can say in my opinion it just matched your overall look. Maybe that confident European look it projected with just a pinch of vulnerability and sexy for days. Then the times with that due a simple facial expression and or change of outfit would make Conan the Barbarian think twice of messing with you. ;) This new due is 180° from anything you've done in the past. For me this photo is romantic, reflective and down right pretty. With that this country boy has to git. Mwah Miss. Bree. ♥ ♥ ♥

Grumpy/retro
By 327retro
rockclimber wrote:Howdy Peeps!

It's been awhile.... I hope all of you who are left are Hale and Hearty and a big shout-out to anybody who's new!!

Winston says hello and gives a Tail Wag to all friends new and old.

Have a great rest of the weekend my friends.
Well Damn Rock! I've been talking behind your back for quite a while now. Recon your ears were ringing for the past several months or so. How the heck have you been? It's good to hear from you, even if it's a drive by. Sure glad to hear the flop eared varmint is doing well according to your mention. He must be getting a little gray and slowing down by now. I don't know whether I miss hearing from Winston or you more Rock. :) Good to hear from you old friend. It's been way to long.

HEY THUMPER! I think you made a poster for COFF at one time with some of the Ladies & Winston in it if I "recall". (?) If you still have it, would you mind putting it up for old times sake?

Wonderful week ya'll,
Grumpy/retro
By BreeOclaire
Elisa wrote:Doing fine Bree Honey! Just dropping by for a bit before I do another one of my fade-aways....
Elisa - Glad to hear all is well with you & yours. "Fadeaway"...makes me think of a favorite tune : Fade Into Me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImKY6TZEyrI

NN - Still enjoying all your works ;)

Grumpy / aka Country boy - Wow, I appreciate your taking the time to express such kindness! Still blushing after reading and re-reading your words :)

So...recently the stars finally realigned, allowing my Cowan & I the chance to get back together with my favorite Bf, Eitan. I did share the steamy details of our fun together on my live thread at Sam's Place in the RCBBs. Cowan also took the liberty to tease with some snaps he took leading up to our fun & games for the night on his Twitter feed.

Here's a couple teasers for ya as I was ready and waiting for my handsome Eitan to arrive.
Attachments
Bree : Sexy Brunette in Black Lace Lingerie 1
Bree : Sexy Brunette in Black Lace Lingerie 1
BreeSexyMilfEroticCamModelHornyHotBlackLaceLingerieSheerSeeThruThighHighFishNetStockingsBrunettePetiteNaturalBeautyLipsSmileFaceEyesRedcloudsVoyeurwebTwitterStreamateOclaire.jpg (258.33 KiB) Viewed 78344 times
Bree : Sexy Brunette in Black Lace Lingerie 2
Bree : Sexy Brunette in Black Lace Lingerie 2
BreeSexyMilfEroticCamModelHornyHotBlackLaceLingerieSheerSeeThruThighHighFishNetStockingsFeetToesAssGartersBrunettePetiteNaturalBeautyLipsFaceEyesRedcloudsVoyeurwebTwitterStreamateOclaire.jpg (360.26 KiB) Viewed 78344 times
Bree : Sexy Brunette in Black Lace Lingerie 3
Bree : Sexy Brunette in Black Lace Lingerie 3
BreeSexyMilfEroticCamModelHornyHotBrunettePetiteNaturalBeautyFaceEyesLipsTitsSheerLaceLingerieGarterBeltThighHighFishNetStockignsNipplesStripteaseHandsBellyRedcloudsVoyeurwebStreamateTwitterOclaire.jpg (266.59 KiB) Viewed 78344 times
By redback
Bree, words escape me. simply awesome.
1st pic melted my heart.
Love to hear the story but Im not on RC. Bummer.
thanks for sharing anyway and looking forward to more.
By FastFive
Lookin' awesome Bree!
By NudeNirvana
Bree, simply stunning. Your such an erotic beauty. I saw your pics on Twitter too, Cowan and Eitan are very fortunate men to share in your seductive and sexy lifestyle....xoxo ❤️❤️ Nirvana
By BreeOclaire
redback wrote:Bree, words escape me. simply awesome.
1st pic melted my heart.
Love to hear the story but Im not on RC. Bummer.
thanks for sharing anyway and looking forward to more.
redback - Aww, thanks so much!
Sorry about you not being a RC member. But I'll tell ya this...I was fully satisfied :twisted:

bigdeskjet - Thank you ;-)

FastFive - So kind of you!

Nirvana - Really appreciate your sweet words. It's been a thrill getting to see and hear of your adventures as well ;)

Elisa - So glad to hear it! What new fun have you & your main squeeze been up to?

Hope everyone's #ManicMonday has just the right amount of "moan" mix in it :twisted:

(Selfie shot I teased my hubby & bf with the other day while preparing for a night of naughty fun with them, hee-he-hee.)
Attachments
Bree : Taking Matters Into Her Own Hands during Bathtime  ;-)
Bree : Taking Matters Into Her Own Hands during Bathtime ;-)
BreeSexyMilfEroticCamModelHornyHotWetSubmersibleToysDildoVixskinPyrexSynergyBulletLegsThighsSelfieVoyeurwebStreamateRedcloudsTwitterOclaire.jpg (134.14 KiB) Viewed 77951 times
By 327retro
Damn-it Miss. Bree, you need to come with a warning label. Viewing this little minx can cause short circuiting of the senses and or brain synopsis failure. At least some sort of disclaimer. ;) Your last 3 photos prove once again that warning label may be needed. Yep, they are simple basic boudoir photos, yet beautiful & sexy as all git out. Each photo has a story of sort depending on ones mind eye I recon. That subtle head shot expression, the lovely flowing body on the couch, then those perfect smaller titties with a hint of other treasures is perfect.

Your most recent photo with your toys, if I may inject. (hmmm, that didn't sound right) I think the glass and egg toys are more sexy & playful than the fleshy phallic one. Tease and personal play time is a beautiful thing.

Wonderful rest of the week and weekend to you and hubby Miss. Bree. Mwah ♥ ♥ ♥
By Coffjr
Grumpy - I have a copy of two posters that Thumper made with Winston in them - I'd forgotten all about him. One was a group poster to reflect the clothing styles of the 70s called Saturday Night Fever (at Pub COFF). And the second one was (again at Pub COFF) Li'l Red Croft - Demon Killer. All the HOT lady were in the ladder one. Was that the one you were thinking about??
Yes, I'm still peeking in from time to time to see what's going on. But usually don't have the time to leave a message.

jr
By NudeNirvana
Halloween is right around the corner. Wishing everyone in the “Coff” some “Haunted” fun.....hmm. I think you’ll know exactly what I mean real soon! ❤️❤️ Nirvana
By NudeNirvana
kinda quiet around here....better dust off the cobwebs LOL. Anyway, hope everyone is doing well in the COFF. Just a quick thanks to Grumpy as he always finds my latest contris and leaves me comments.....thanks sweetie!

Watch for some new stuff in the next day or two.....I'll leave some crumbs on the trail to help you find it....just look for me in the freestyle section under "Nirvana Ranch" and also in the erotic clips section for "Nirvana Sundance"

Leave me your thoughts and a vote on the contri if ya have time. Always appreciated. Hope ya enjoy them!

....xoxo ❤️❤️ Nirvana
By 327retro
Hey Miss. NN,

For those that may have not seen your Erotic Video Clip yet I think it's well worth a look. Perfect combination of vid and still shots. I loved watching you walk away with those cute little cheeks moving back and forth. :oops: ;)

I noticed Bree made a comment there. She succinctly put into words I wish I could have come up with to describe your vid.

Thank you for sharing and a well done vid. ♥ ♥ ♥
By 327retro
Jbe wrote:Hey, you crusty old redneck! :lol:
Me crusty? I'm not in a bathtub with out water fixtures in the middle of a desert. :roll: :lol: ;) Hey, your not making fun of my age are you? We don't get crusty until at least 40 here don't yeah know. :P ;) Don't be giving up our trade secrets John. Heck I'm just getting facial hair. Can't for the life of me figure out why it's platinum blond though. Some genealogy run amuck I recon. :roll:
By NudeNirvana
Well thank you Grumpy, so nice of ya to mention my video in your comment, and yes I'm so grateful to have a friend like Bree. She's such a sexy legend here and continues to amaze me whenever she (or her husband Cowan) posts and I really appreciate her comments.

For the rest of the COFF, if you're wondering what Grumpy was referring to, here's video link for "Nirvana Sundance" and hope you enjoy this little glimpse into what I've been doing lately as my travels take me throughout the American West. Who knows, I may just be in your neck of the woods someday too! ❤️❤️ Nirvana

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... a-sundance" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By Jbe
Grumpy wrote:Me crusty? I'm not in a bathtub with out water fixtures in the middle of a desert.
Ok, Grumps, ya got me on that one! No indoor plumbing. :?
Grumpy wrote:Don't be giving up our trade secrets John. Heck I'm just getting facial hair. Can't for the life of me figure out why it's platinum blond though.
Ya know, I've got a lot of that as well. Ok, it's ALL that... except my younger brother calls it "Chrome". I like that better.

NudeNirvana, allow me to introduce myself. I'm John...aka Jbe... and I am one of the original four founders of COFF along with Grumpy, Berty and Tyro. Berty has quit posting here and I don't believe Tyro is with us anymore. And if that is the case, he would have been sorry to have missed out on seeing you. He was a HUGE fan of nipples. But I'm sure he is enjoying the "scenery" of the afterlife. I've been around for a long time (about 15 years?) but periodically I get a bit discouraged with this place for various reasons and bail out for a while. I've been following your contris and have enjoyed them very much.

Hi Bree! Whenever I see a pic of you here, my heart beats a little faster and the room temperature seems to get a LOT hotter! :o :mrgreen: I have to say I am grateful for Memory Lane as once in a while a past contri of yours shows up that I hadn't seen before and it's another to get saved in my archives. :D

I see Babycakes popped in a while back. I sure do miss her and her amazing self shots!

Speaking of missing people, Honora.... where are you? :cry: Manda? And to finish out the Trio of Trouble... Lady T. Miss all of you ladies.
By Jbe
Oh, I just got back from three days in San Jose doing some touristing with the Beave and one of things on the list to do was to meet jr... but sadly he was a little under the weather. So, maybe another day. But we did make it to the Winchester Mystery House (my 3rd or 4th visit- her 1st), the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum, the Japanese Friendship Gardens, two more of the California Missions (I've been to all 21 but Beave hadn't been to any until the last couple of months. Now she has been to 6 of them with me) and of course we had to stop by Gilroy- the garlic capital of the world. Awesome trip but meeting jr would have been great. A lot of us have been virtual friends for a few years but have never met in real life. However, back in 2013 I did meet Berty and his bride when they came over from across the pond and spent two weeks with me and seeing some of the sites in California, Nevada and Arizona... and we did meet with a couple of former COFF peeps Viscount (RIP) and his lovely bride Jaybird who used to post here.
By NudeNirvana
hi John....jbe, thanks for the hello and backstory on the COFF. Was always wondering who and how it got started. Wow, 15 years here on Voyeurweb, I imagine you've "seen it all" LOL. Anyway, glad you're enjoying my pics and I'll plan to keep sharing with the COFF a few glimpse into our monthly adventures.....❤️❤️ Nirvana

Here's a couple of my current contris for this month:

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... a-sundance" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... vana-ranch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By Jbe
NN, thanks for the links but I usually look at the new contris on a (mostly) daily basis so I have seen all of yours. Back when I was a lot more active I would have been commenting on them. I may just start back up and comment more.

There is more to the backstory of COFF. I started perusing this site about 15 years ago after seeing a small article in Playboy about VW. For quite a while I just looked at the pics but eventually found my way to the BB's... and lurked around there for a period of time that I do not remember how long it was. Eventually I created a profile and started commenting. Over time I made "friends" with a few people and it just grew from there. One day Berty, Tyro, Grumpy and myself were having a conversation on the BB's about how we admired the female form in all it's different sizes and shapes and what came out of that was "Connoisseurs Of [the] Female Form". Not sure who exactly who came up with that but it stuck. Over time more people joined in and we ended up with an amazing group of people- both ladies and guys. There were contests among our selves for propic changes, virtual parties at Pub COFF and just a whole lot of fun. Over time people came and went as does happen.

Unfortunately, back in 2012, the guy that was running the site apparently had a falling out with the owners and decided to leave. As he left he crashed the whole site and stole a lot of pics, took regular contributors and copied the complete VoyeurWeb Wiki and took to his newly created site. I don't know if it is still there but he took the article about COFF and posted it on his site even though none of us were on that site at all. It took a month or so to get the site back up but it never fully recovered as a lot of ladies that regularly contributed never came back. Some regular commenters faded away as well over time.

This site has been plagued by rude commenters on the contris for as long as I have been here and no matter what, they just continue with their rudeness and the owners don't seem to really care. It has also had it's share of pro models that claim to be amateurs, pro photographers that claim they are not and stolen contris from other sites. That still happens to this day as there are a couple of guys posting different women all the time. Amateur photographers with that kind of portfolios? I don't think so.

It would be great to have more people commenting here on the boards but life does sometimes get in the way.
By NudeNirvana
Thanks for the historical perspective John, very interesting! You last paragraph sums it up well. I've noticed too that there are "some" pro photogs and pro models that lurk around at end of each month. And also some contris that appear stolen from other sites. It's funny how those pros and hacks with stolen pics don't ever participate in any of the free VW bulletin boards or the RC board either. They simply post their professional pics in final couple days of the month. Their pics are great, because they're pro....and they often win which is a shame since this site is intended exclusively for amateurs. I always try to post pics throughout the month for the pure enjoyment of sharing, not trying to win. A few months I have even been in first or second place for 28-29 days of the month only to get bumped on final day of the month, interesting how that happens LOL. Oh well, it's all about just having fun on here and sharing pics and enjoy reading the comments. The COFF seems like a great idea, and hope it gets going again. It's a lot more lively over on the RCBB which is where you can find me from time to time. Take care and I'll hope see you around the COFF from time to time. While I'm here, just a quick hello to Grumpy too, he always comments on my contris and that's much appreciated! Thanks, ❤️❤️ Nirvana
By BabyCakes
Boo!

Awwww I missed the lovely Bree hanging out here!

And Johnnnnnn!!!!! How've ya been Hun?! Missed ya!!!

I've been so busy with the football season my son just had! I was the unofficial team photographer which completely ate my free time up. If I wasn't working, I was either at football practices/games, or working on pictures. Lol thankfully that's all wrapped up and we can focus on just hockey season now. Sheesh it's a pain in the ass when those two sports overlap. Wow.

Anyway, hoping to be able to get a quick shoot done sometime soon. Now that we have some snow! You all know how much I loooove my snow shoots! Lol

Muahhhh! Much love to you all! Stay sweet!
BC
By Jbe
Heeeeeey, BC! Nice to see you! So glad you stopped by. It is always a lot more lively when the ladies stop by. And is is always good to get the female perspective on things. And just seeing you makes my day a little nicer.

BC, now that you have teased us with maybe doing a snow shoot, I'll be sitting around with baited breath waiting for said shoot. You are the Queen of Snow Selfies, for sure.

NN, one of the many things I like about your contris is that they are not boring. You always seem to have lovely scenery in the background- though sometimes it gets missed with the other scenery- you. We all get the privacy part and not wanting to show your face. It takes a HUGE amount of courage for you ladies to put yourself out there when there are so many mean and nasty commenters. That being said, you do a wonderful job of creatively hiding your face so it does not distract like the sometimes bad jobs of masking faces I've seen on other contris. And your GWC has some pretty darn good photog skills.

I keep hoping to see more of the old crowd show back up. Hollie, are you up for some more naughty Mrs. Claus pics? I always enjoy your contris and getting to see your baby blues as well as the next pic to make me drool.

I do believe we need some more Bree here now. She is another to do some really HOT Christmasy shots. How about it, Bree?

Honora, are you still out there? You making an appearance would make my year! I sure do miss you!! And Manda... and Lady T... and another lady I miss is CountryGal. Seems she just rode off into the sunset- sad to say. Oooohhh and I can't forget Trinity! Would love to see the divine Miss T dazzle us with her smile.

I guess I better write my letter to Santa to see what he can do. :mrgreen:
By BreeOclaire
327retro wrote:Damn-it Miss. Bree, you need to come with a warning label. Viewing this little minx can cause short circuiting of the senses and or brain synopsis failure. At least some sort of disclaimer. ;) Your last 3 photos prove once again that warning label may be needed. Yep, they are simple basic boudoir photos, yet beautiful & sexy as all git out. Each photo has a story of sort depending on ones mind eye I recon. That subtle head shot expression, the lovely flowing body on the couch, then those perfect smaller titties with a hint of other treasures is perfect.

Your most recent photo with your toys, if I may inject. (hmmm, that didn't sound right) I think the glass and egg toys are more sexy & playful than the fleshy phallic one. Tease and personal play time is a beautiful thing.

Wonderful rest of the week and weekend to you and hubby Miss. Bree. Mwah ♥ ♥ ♥
retro - Glad you keep enjoying what I share even if there's no warning when I might next appear, hee-he-hee!

Jbe - Hey stranger! It's good to hear how you're doing and I'm happy to still be part of your special archives ;)

NN - Cowan & I continue to be inspired by other couples who are still having so much fun together! You & Yours are a sweet reminder of how important it is to have a true connection as well as being able to keep making new memories together!

Hope everyone's #HumpDay is a good one!

Attachments
Bree - CumFaced
Bree - CumFaced
BreeSexyEroticCamModelStripTeaseVoyeurwebRedcloudsTwitterHornyHotMilfBrunettePetiteFishNetsCumFacialLogosOclaire.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 76769 times
By Jbe
Bree wrote:Jbe - Hey stranger! It's good to hear how you're doing and I'm happy to still be part of your special archives ;)
Bree, you will always be part of my special archives. Actually, you may or may not remember that I have two archives. One is for a few select contributors that in my opinion go above and beyond. The other is my Erotic Photography Gallery of Fine Art- or EPGFA. That file is for pics that to me showcase what erotic photography is all about. I started that back about 2009 or so and have 216 pics. I'm pretty particular about what I save in that file because to me those pics represent true art. I have 11 pics of you. Only two other ladies are more prominently featured. They are Gattina and VanessaB so you are in EXCELLENT company.

Now, Bree... how about some deliciously naughty Christmasy pics? :mrgreen:

And while I am begging... again... :? :oops: Hollie, would sure love to see some new naughty Mrs. Claus pics. :D

Babycakes, you did some really nice Christmas/holiday shots....uhhh... three years ago. Time for some more. ;)
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]