Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By BreeOclaire
Solstice2006 wrote:Some seriously beautiful and sexy ladies on here . Seems like the liveliest part of the site ! Thanks
You're kindness is much appreciated ♥

Unfortunately, you are correct in referring to this thread being the liveliest area on the VW forums. This hasn't always been the case. Of course, if you are also a RC Member...I encourage you to visit the RCBBs if you haven't yet. It's a whole different world over there :twisted:
By FastFive
Just a random contribution to this thread:

Eva France is my new favorite newbie. I'm hoping we get lucky enough to see a lot more from her. She's utterly adorable, has an infectious smile, and an amazing, tight little body.
By holliebaby
Hollie pretty in blue small version.jpg
Hollie pretty in blue small version.jpg (185.61 KiB) Viewed 29886 times
Hi everyone! Hope all is well. It looks like it has been slow on this forum. We need to pick it up some!!!

I decided to let bygones be bygones so I posted two instants today, one in tit flash and one in ass flash. I had to celebrate baseball season and my World Champion Cubs! Any support with votes or comments you can give me there would make me so happy and be appreciated! It's not easy being my age and posting on this site. As yes, I know age is just a number, but when you are putting nude pics of yourself out there and your not of perfect body 58 is a lot of numbers! But I still like to do it so I figured what the heck! Some people will like it.

As a teaser, here is a picture just for you guys!
By 327retro
Hey Hollie, nice to see you again. Looking fine girl. I did catch your pictures over in the T & A section, nicely done. I've got to git for now, later ♥ ♥ ♥
Grumpy
By holliebaby
Well, nobody but Grumpy! We can always count on you to be there for us!! The rest of you, come out of the woodwork and say hello!!
By FastFive
holliebaby wrote:OK, I guess nobody is here anymore. So sad.
It's true Hollie. I only pop in once or twice a week. It's a bummer, because a couple of years ago this was my "adult getaway" site. Generally all the places I hang out online are rated G, or maybe PG at best, but this was the one spot I could have entirely adult conversations.

Getting to "play" with all the ladies was what made a good thing even better.

Now though, it's a ghost town. :( A few models log in once, maybe twice... and we never see them again. The regulars are all but gone... maybe a quick stop to see what's happened while they were gone, and inevitably they're off again and it'll be months/years before they come back.

The last few holdouts keep trying to move things along, but it doesn't seem to have much effect.

Oh well.. glad you're doin' well in any case. :)
By 327retro
holliebaby wrote:Well, nobody but Grumpy! We can always count on you to be there for us!! The rest of you, come out of the woodwork and say hello!!
Thank you sweet heart. You know that John, myself and dozens of others are/were always looking out for the ladies as best we could. And yes, we have "gently" scolded for doubting yourselves. I see no reason nor ever have to put stock in those that have no concept of a real woman, other than the glossy pages of some magazine in mommies basement.

Although the Privet Shots section and others seem to be making an effort to subdue the trolls it's a process to long ignored and will take time to correct. Don't doubt yourself Hollie. ♥ ♥ ♥
bigdeskjet wrote:Yowza.... motor boat mode engaged!
Hay BDJ, I don't think Hollie would be good for motor boat. You try that, you'll either be sunk or get suffocated in your effort. those are some formidable titties. I know Sugar has a pair of those. We play Cabin Cruiser, rides the waves better. ;) Hollie know what I'm talking about. :) :oops:

Later ya'll
By 327retro
Happy Mothers Day.
Attachments
xshort-mothers-day-poems-header-800x262.jpg.pagespeed.ic.lWV8apxOor.jpg
xshort-mothers-day-poems-header-800x262.jpg.pagespeed.ic.lWV8apxOor.jpg (36.85 KiB) Viewed 29478 times
By Leo96
Hello beautiful ladies and handsome lads! Just joined the forums today. Seems like all you guys here know each other very well, like from the beginning of mankind. Reading a few of your posts on this thread has made me feel worried of being left out lol. I wish i had joined a few years back. But i hope you people will welcome the newbie here. I will feel highly grateful and a super valuable asset if some ladies can also do the honor of welcoming me.
Looking forward to joining you guys on this awesome thread of friendship. Have a good day fellas and yeah wishing all the mothers and to-be mothers and even those ladies who care for everyone like a mother, a very happy mother's day
By 327retro
G'Day Leo,

Many of us have know each other for quite some time. If I recall some have been here since around 03 or sooner. Everyone is welcome here, we keep things respectfully cheeky and friendly banter is normal. There have been many changes on VW in general, some minor for the better, some admin just can't seem to get a handle on after all these years.

For some reason things have slowed way down here. Work, personal time constraints I recon are the big problem. The other is, as alluded to above, a frustration with admin after years of trying to advance positive change. One in particular that has bugged me, is letting those that Post above know about these boards. Sadly, many are transients, others are in it for fun, by the time we ask them to join us here the trolls chased them away. The rest are only in it for the money and or pros that couldn't care less to interact with fans.

Speaking of administration, I'm surprised you were able to post that type of profile pic down here. In the past they have taken them down or asked you to do so.

I don't know when you posted your comment here, but It usually takes about a week to get your comments posted here then after that it's up as soon as you submit. A little something people overlook when registering.

Any way gave you a lot to digest, with out getting more long winded I'll close in saying we have wife's, girlfriends, mothers, nurses, corporate woman here. I/we very much appreciate them sharing there comments, conversation and "some" sharing there photos. Respectfully Cheeky.

Hope things pick up here.

Grumpy
By NudeNirvana
Hi everyone! Lots of beautiful ladies on this site. This thread seems to be where a lot of regulars hangout. Just a quick hello tonight to the COFF as I also look around the various boards and get acquainted. Will try to stop back in again sometime soon so dont be offended if I dont reply right away. Busy mom here!

PS - i guess it wouldnt be too courteous to say hi and not share a pic, so hope you enjoy this one as i dont think it would qualify as a tit flash ... or does it?
Attachments
Enlight20.jpg
Enlight20.jpg (388.24 KiB) Viewed 29390 times
By Elisa
Hello Nirvana... I've only been an occasional visitor recently, but just want to welcome you. Goodness, you're delicious. Not sure what the pic might qualify for here at VW, but it certainly qualifies with me!!
By NudeNirvana
Thanks Elisa, it's pretty quiet on these boards, nice of you to say hello. I did post an instant ass flash yesterday and might do a tit flash today just for fun!
By FastFive
Wicked Weasel FOR THE WIN!

I give that pic 2 thumbs up. :D
By mandadees
Hii Everyone!

Fast, I agree that yellow suit looks great! Hi Nirvana!! :)

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
By NudeNirvana
Thanks FastFive and Mandadees, appreciate the nice welcome and comments. Yeas, Wicked Weasel bikinis are fun, especially when wet. Always get a few smiles on the beach as NN shows a little more than expected.
By FastFive
honora wrote:Wow I've got some catching up to do! :shock:
O!

M!

G!

:shock:
By mandadees
Hey sweetie! xoxo
By 327retro
NudeNirvana wrote:Thanks FastFive and Mandadees, appreciate the nice welcome and comments. Yeas, Wicked Weasel bikinis are fun, especially when wet. Always get a few smiles on the beach as NN shows a little more than expected.
Miss. NN, you can beat me and make me write bad checks for not commenting on your beautiful yellow WW here sooner. I did in my meager defense comment on you beautiful tittie and bum flash last week in your desert photos. Lately I've only had opportunity to do some drive by commenting, for me that's frustrating. You and the other ladies deserve more attention here.

I did catch your yellow WW photo on tit flash earlier this evening and included what I said there.
"The covering (?) is super. What is beneath is an amazing dream of pure poetry."

Down here my handle may be 327retro but every one knows me as Grumpy. (forget about the added "One" up above)

G'Day lovely lady. ♥ ♥ ♥
By 327retro
Hello sweet ladies. What a pleasure to see you Manda and Honora (Lil' Red) on the same weekend. Mwah!
Elisa, a big Mwah to you as well. ♥ ♥ ♥ to the lovely ladies here, super week ladies.
By honora
Totally mind blown from all these sexy pics! Elisa, Bree, Hollie, Nude Nirvana, Manda WOW!! You all are seriously gorgeous :oops: :oops:

Elisa, you are simply stunning! Bree, your latest pics literally got a gasp from my lips (ok, actually they ALL do) -just beautiful. Nude Nirvana, I'm sure that tiny see through bikini got some well deserved attention! Hollie, I think you take for granted how many people admire you. You are truly lovely! Manda, my sexy partner in crime never fails to spark my inner flame hehehe :oops:

Leo, please jump right in and don't ever feel like you would be left out - the Town Hall is purely inclusive and for anyone to join in for some fun conversation! With that in mind, hope to see some more of you here! Solstice, same with you and I agree - these ladies are seriously sexy and beautiful!

Grumpy, as always love your flirtatious sexy thoughts. I look forward to reading your posts.

Thumps, Jr, John, Thinker... how have you all been?

Fast, I don't know if that's a good OMG? ;) I want details! What about this OMG you speak of? :lol:

Big Jet - oh, oh is right! ;) :D
By FastFive
honora wrote:Fast, I don't know if that's a good OMG? ;) I want details! What about this OMG you speak of? :lol:
A good OMG? Seeing you back is the best OMG. ;)

I figured you'd moved on from here permanently... woke up yesterday and saw your name on a thread... totally made my weekend. :D

As for that new profile pic... wow! Who's the lucky guy (or girl, I suppose) you're thinking of when you look like that?
By Thinker
holliebaby wrote:
Hollie pretty in blue small version.jpg
Hi everyone! Hope all is well. It looks like it has been slow on this forum. We need to pick it up some!!!

I decided to let bygones be bygones so I posted two instants today, one in tit flash and one in ass flash. I had to celebrate baseball season and my World Champion Cubs! Any support with votes or comments you can give me there would make me so happy and be appreciated! It's not easy being my age and posting on this site. As yes, I know age is just a number, but when you are putting nude pics of yourself out there and your not of perfect body 58 is a lot of numbers! But I still like to do it so I figured what the heck! Some people will like it.

As a teaser, here is a picture just for you guys!
Welcome back Hollie! You are a sight for sore eyes.
By honora
Fast you never fail to get a blush out of me. And 99.9 % it would be a guy that really gets inside my head like that in the pic. I admire the female form though - love to admire, flirt, caress, kiss....but nothing satiates my body like a man. :oops:

What do you like most regarding a woman's body? For me, it's the feel of her skin! It's like moving my hands across satin sheets ;)
By NudeNirvana
Thanks Grumpy and Honora, the activity on these boards is sadly a bit slow ... where is everyone hanging out? Well, most importantly youre here and thanks again for warm welcome.
By FastFive
honora wrote:What do you like most regarding a woman's body? For me, it's the feel of her skin! It's like moving my hands across satin sheets ;)
That's a loaded question... so many possible answers. ;)

A lot depends on the lady in question.

But I'll generalize and say the curves. All the soft curves... :) The shape of a woman's eyes, the curve of her lips, her cheeks, the slope from her neck down to her shoulders. The slope of a breast, the curve of the under-boob, waist, hips, thighs, everything. And I'll admit... even the soft curve of a little tummy.

Clearly, I just really like to feel a woman's body. :oops:
By 327retro
NudeNirvana wrote:Thanks Grumpy and Honora, the activity on these boards is sadly a bit slow ... where is everyone hanging out? Well, most importantly youre here and thanks again for warm welcome.
Hey NN,

This is the place, but as you noted it's been slow here for various reasons. Don't be discouraged though, things and conversations here turn on a dime.

Safe weekend to you and yours NN. ♥ ♥ ♥
Grumpy
By 327retro
Leo wrote: Hey retro!! Its leo here. Hope you havent forgotten me.
Well i couldnt send a reply to your kind message welcoming me on COFF thread because i was very much pissed off the way VW behaved that day. I had typed a long message thanking you for welcoming me but when i pressed the submit button, nothing happened but all the message got erased. I was so frustrated that its the first time i have visited VW after that incident. And i have figured out that the posts now get published instantly without any waiting period. A nice decision on the part of admins.
So i would really like to thank you for the efforts you put in describing me the rules and the ways of having a healthy conversation here.
And as a precaution, just like you told me, i have changed my profile pic lol. But dont you think its little unfair why gents cant use dick pics when our pretty ladies can use tits? Well may be a shaft is a more dangerous tool lol.
But i thank you for letting me know the rules.
Looking forward to having more wonderful conversations with you.
Have a good day

Hey Leo,

Caught your comment on another thread, thought it better to answer here. As a side note the ladies can show in there pro pic's but NO spread kitty, morning star or dildos are permitted. For lack of a better description it has to be classy.

There is a section up in the contri side where guys can show off. I have no idea if it's still there. If you think about it though it's about the ladies here.

Sounds like your past your wait period and squared things away with admin. We'll catch you later Leo.
By Leo96
Hey retro, nice hearing from you again. You are an amazing fellow. Now i feel more lively here because of the admins' new policy. We will be in touch in coming days.
By 327retro
Hey everyone,

Three day weekend, Yippeeee! Stay safe, have a wonderful weekend ya'll. Don't do anything I would do, you'll get in trouble. ;) :roll:

With all your fun and get-togethers don't forget to take at least a moment to think how it is we can do this.

Love Grumpy & Sugar.
Attachments
Memorial Day.jpg
Memorial Day.jpg (67.22 KiB) Viewed 29087 times
By Leo96
honora wrote:Hope you all had a nice weekend!
Sure it was. Three day weekend landed me and my gf two nights in different pubs. Got damn high the other day. It was fun altogether.
By Elisa
Thank you Leo!

Everybody, I'm trying to persuade my new girlfriend Mila to join in here. She has a lovely post in Private Shots today. She's a real sweetie and I think you all would like her and she would like you.
By 327retro
Was that Mila123 in the black & white photo set? If so, good golly miss. molly one fine looking woman. Hope I'm right, putting up a link for our friends here to enjoy. I did make a quick comment up there. My bad though didn't give an invite to join us down here. :(

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... my-bedroom" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Wonderful weekend Elisa. ♥ ♥ ♥

Grumpy
By Elisa
Mila tells me that she's trying to post here, but her password keeps getting refused. My tech knowledge is too spotty to advise here....anybody?
By mandadees
Elisa wrote:Mila tells me that she's trying to post here, but her password keeps getting refused. My tech knowledge is too spotty to advise here....anybody?

She has to register for the forums as if it was a completely separate web site. She will need enter as a new user of the forums and make a new user name and email and password. They can be the same or different and when I first set up my stuff I had help and we used a brand new email and a password I don't use anywhere else.

I hope that helps? Hi Mila! )
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment