Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By 327retro
John, Jr. Rock and Manda. Thanks guys. Sugars cheeks were a bit red so I had to kiss and.... to make better. Modified Manda's suggestion some hope you don't mind. :oops:

Manda, I couldn't agree with you more about this busy time all the time. It certainly is not healthy for friends nor family regardless of distance. Virtual or otherwise.

Love, Hugs & Kisses appropriately gender placed don't ya know. :P :)
By FastFive
I haven't had time to post about each one... but there are quite a few really nice sets posted today. :geek:
By rockclimber
I hear you. We all get busy.
By mandadees
rockclimber wrote:I hear you. We all get busy.

Me too! XOXO to everyone! I miss my free times here!
By SoankyJohnson
Hello everyone I am new to posting here but have followed these boards a long time. I have been a huge fan of Hollie Baby for years. She is a legend in Europe and I just like her style and even though she is older I still think she is sexy classy. She was so good to her fans and she told me she liked these forums. I know she used to be active here but has kind of retired. I can tell by following these forums over the years you like your other girls here better but I think she has some fans here She posted a newer picture on the tit flash yesterday. Maybe if some of you would give her some support there she might post more. I hope so! Help me out here! I want more Hollie!!
By holliebaby
I assume you are my old friend Spanky, so if I am wrong I apologize. I saw your comment on my tit flash and then I saw this name here and I assumed it had to be you. Did you change your name or were you typing with one hand again when you registered and misspelled your name? :lol:

Anyway thank you for the shout out, it is always appreciated. Sadly I think you are too late to the party here. I have noticed that weeks go by here without comments now, when in the old days there might by 25 to 50 a day, especially when the girls were playing. Those were fun times!

VW was always a hard place for me to feel comfortable, since it seems to be a body first place and all other aspects of a woman come second, but I found some solace here in the boards where I met some very nice people. To me, this was the real VW. But I think that people get older and get busy and get disinterested, and sadly some pass away, and that is just the way it is. Also, VW is a place where pros posting as amateurs and the posting of dozens of stolen pictures are not only tolerated, but seemingly encouraged by the site. It is hard enough for a women who has less than a perfect body to get noticed when compared the great sexy real women here, but when you add in having to compete against the pros it is just too much.

All I do these days is post in the flash albums off and on to fulfill requests of special friends. Yes, Spanky, the doctor outfit was a tribute to that other set I did a long time ago, but this one was from some recent pictures taken when we visited a special friend at the hospital. The original set from long ago was his favorite of mine, so he begged me to dress in the outfit again and to post one of the pictures for him. So I did. Thank you for your comments!

I hope all here are doing well. Most of my fond memories of VW come from this board. Take care everyone. Hey Spanky and everyone, I will post one more picture from my hospital visit in case you missed the first one!
Attachments
Doctor  Hollie revisited 3 vw.jpg
Doctor Hollie revisited 3 vw.jpg (195.98 KiB) Viewed 14072 times
Doctor Hollie revisited 1 vw.jpg
Doctor Hollie revisited 1 vw.jpg (213.23 KiB) Viewed 14072 times
By FastFive
holliebaby wrote:Sadly I think you are too late to the party here. I have noticed that weeks go by here without comments now, when in the old days there might by 25 to 50 a day, especially when the girls were playing. Those were fun times!
Too true Hollie... these boards are far more active when all you ladies come to play. When it's just us guys playing with ourselves... boring. :roll:
Also, VW is a place where pros posting as amateurs and the posting of dozens of stolen pictures are not only tolerated, but seemingly encouraged by the site. It is hard enough for a women who has less than a perfect body to get noticed when compared the great sexy real women here, but when you add in having to compete against the pros it is just too much.
In fairness, there are still some real ladies posting... it's up to the viewers to support them though. As for the fakes, some of us are pretty vocal in calling them out - posting in the comments many times over, and reporting the contris to VW with proof of their stolen status. What happens after that... can't say. Some have been pulled, some stay up. As long as they aren't winning and taking $$$ away from actual contributors... well that's the best we can hope for I suspect.
By mandadees
Holly!

It is so nice to see you sweetie! OMG that is a sexy pose too, it fits you perfect, I'm flushed now, LOL!

Soanky,

It's soo nice to see a new face here. I am glad you jumped in and said hello. I am not here as much as I have been in the past but I peek in like a lot of others do. That is wild how popular this place can be sometimes. I kind of miss all the emails I used to get, he he. Lordy some hot men and women would wake up that ol in box and I would have to peek and then take a good long look! Welcome and come post some here?

Guys!

I love this place and all of you. I am not too good at looking things up, would someone mind posting some links for Holly and Soankys' posts? :)

XO :)
By Thinker
Glad you came back for a visit Hollie. You are always welcome. Even more so when you bring gifts of pictures! ;) Can you be my doctor? I have a persistent ache that I'm sure you can help me with, I'm sure. I totally agree: classy sexy! Smooch!
By holliebaby
Thank you to all who replied to my pictures and posts, the few of you who did!! LOL!!

Anyway, I am done with VW. I have had it with this place. They keep pushing stolen photos of professionals as real and punishing anybody who truly tries to post amateur pics. And no matter how nice some of you are disagreeing with me about it, clearly a lot of people on this site do not like models like me with who are older with less than perfect bodies. More to the point, VW has removed another of my pictures from the "Ass Flash" page. This is the third time! The other times they might have been too explicit, but now they mark them as explicit as they did this one. And there are explicit ones that have been on there for weeks.

As I expected. Like the other ones, this one was doing well in scoring so as a model I get off on that. As happened the other times, it simply vanished one day like it was never there. No explanation and there is no point in asking them, they never answer. I guess when you are crooked liars who have no answer when called out there is no point in telling yet another lie, just ignore the problem and it will go away. So I am. I am also going to take my membership fees with me, as are two other close friends who were fed up with this place long before I was. Based on the lack of responses in this forum and other places on the site, a lot of other people have already gone away.

So this is the last you will ever hear of Holliebaby on this site. I am sure some people are pleased by that. To the others, thank you for the fun!! Some of you are internet friends, and thank you for being so. I hope the good people here have long productive happy lives. Be blessed all of you. To the rest of you, enjoy your fake amateurs with their perfect bodies, even if they don't know or care that you exist. As for VW, I hope it crashes and burns.
By rockclimber
Hey it's really nice to see you again, I hope things at home and come down a little bit for you to. Especially with this being the super busy time of year! I haven't really had a chance to take a clear read on what you're saying but I always enjoy chatting with you here. Pretty hope to catch up with you soon! Right now I've got to go.
By rockclimber
Howdy back at ya Mr D.

What's new?
By BreeOclaire
It's been forever since I've stopped by...forgive me as I've been keeping to the RC BBs lately. Though I do bump into a few of you over there from time to time...I do miss those of you who are VW regulars.
Hope you all are well ♥
Happy HUMP Day!
Attachments
Bree's Sassy Selfie : Heels & Nude ThighHighs ♥
Bree's Sassy Selfie : Heels & Nude ThighHighs ♥
BreeSexySassyHotEroticCamModelHornyMilfSelfieToesHeelsThighHighStockingsPantiesLegsAssVoyeurwebRedcloudsStreamateTwitterOclaire.jpg (540.75 KiB) Viewed 13890 times
By mandadees
Hey there!!

I hope you all have a great Mother's Day weekend!!

:) :) :)
By Thinker
Mom is in another state so will visit later this month. I did have a great World Naked Gardening Day today. Did anyone else get naked in their garden?
By rockclimber
mandadees wrote:Hey there!!

I hope you all have a great Mother's Day weekend!!

:) :) :)

Happy Mother's Day beautiful!!

May all our sexy mom's have a fantastic day!!
By 327retro
Damn! What's up! Ya'll need to wake the heck up! I've been to wakes that were more lively than here lately. Granted most of us here are virtual friends in that we "may" never meet in person but dog-gone-it, some of us have been through a lot together. Pre & post VW crash.

I do partially blame VW for not promoting this community forum, in my opinion in the past it has brought people to the pay sight. VW is after all a business and needs revenue. But the business plan has gone askew as I see it. Change the format keeping the forum making it easier to remove the trolls. Some thoughts to keep VW and my friends here in tack.

A shaky job market/economy, family and other stress factors we all can agree on. But in all this equation friends whether they be next door or thousands of miles away are still friends in how we feel talk and interact. Family comes first, they are our first line of defense, but without good friends there is no additional back up through good, bad or even tragic times which some have been a part of here. We are some what a family and friends, lets not loose what remains of that.

I've wretched jawed enough, before ya'll start throwing things, I'll show may self out.
By DangerousDi
Not sure why things have changed, but I guess that is part of life. I just check in once in a while, where it was my job to checked everyday to see what someone posted.
By rockclimber
DangerousDi wrote:Not sure why things have changed, but I guess that is part of life. I just check in once in a while, where it was my job to checked everyday to see what someone posted.

It takes people replying I suppose. I'm still around. I talked with trinity last week, she is getting back into pics again, here is one she has just done.
Attachments
IMG_20160617_181520.jpg
IMG_20160617_181520.jpg (339.67 KiB) Viewed 13584 times
By honora
I'm still around too...Grumpy all I can say is "well said!"

You've always had a way with words....

I've had life thrown at me in more ways than one but I do come here time to time, to read up on what everyone is doing!
By rockclimber
Grump's a homespun marvel. Love it.

This is always a great place to vent Honora or just chill with a glass of wine and enjoy browsing.

I've been in a bit of a hell hole myself I think, I have so many people who've called or texted recently that I need to respond to it isn't even funny.

I hope yours improves soon. And I hope a few of our crowd pops in more often. (nice new propic btw, bigger versions appreciated, haha.)

Off to bed, morning comes soon and I am working.

Grump you night owl hit me back!
By BreeOclaire
Happy Father's Day weekend to all the VW Daddies & Grand Pappies ♥

P.S. Lovely shot of Trin, RockClimber ;-)
Attachments
"Bree on Blue" ~ Valentine Special 2016 ♥
"Bree on Blue" ~ Valentine Special 2016 ♥
DSC_0341ELogo.jpg (994.97 KiB) Viewed 13558 times
By FastFive
honora wrote:I'm still around too...Grumpy all I can say is "well said!"

You've always had a way with words....

I've had life thrown at me in more ways than one but I do come here time to time, to read up on what everyone is doing!
Hiya Honora... so glad to see that my very favorite redhead is still here. :D

Sadly, I well know the feeling of having life thrown (thrown at me, thrown at the wall, thrown under a buss, thrown at the fan, etc)... probably everyone does, in one way or another. :?

This place was pretty fun a year or so back when we were all active in this obscure corner of the web, with our little 18+/xxx escape. ;)
By 327retro
Miss Honora! Hey Lil' Red, wonderful new pro pic. Seems were all in the same boat lately getting pulled in so many directions. Quite unacceptable really. So very nice hearing from you and thank you for your kind words lovely lady. ♥ ♥ ♥

ROCK you ol' son-of-a-gun! Great to hear from you. Seems you've been pulled 4 ways to the wind as well I see. Homespun marvel? I'll have to use that line on Sugar the next time she gives me grief. Which thankfully isn't that often. :D If you get the chance, tell Trinity I said hey and love her outfit. Kind of reminds me of a Gypsy Woman. (Santana)

Night owl? I'm the Grumpy homespun ;) Sandman that puts non capitulation in your dreams. Live, Love, be kind, trust with wisdom & caution. Never thought I'd say the later, but the times are changing. Not for the better sadly.

G'Day
By 327retro
Miss Bree, young lady you look absolutely stunning. Your outfit is perfect showing off your beauty. Hmmm, that reminds me I have to wax my floors. :roll: You know I have to add a little fun with your beautiful post. You didn't show your perfect titties, no kitty peek, yet a beautiful sexy photo. Thank you Miss. Bree. Superb.

Great rest of the weekend to you and yours. ♥ ♥ ♥
By Skeetz
Hi Gang! And Happy FD to all you Dad's of all generations! I see Grumpy is still pontificating in his own inimitable style, Ya' gotta' love it, good to see!

And Trinity is indeed back in front of the camera, manned by one Standown 47, with spectacular results. It's well worth the price of an RC subscription for her pics alone!

Bree left out "Great Grand Dads" but I can forgive that minor transgression, I won't hold it against such a sexy rascal! Thank You Love!
How does that old country song go? "If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?" Yeah, that's it!

Honora, Sweetheart, I'm still around too, but not nearly so round as I once was. You're looking lovely as ever, really enjoyed the cleavage peek! All the best to you my Love!

But along with Fathers Day, today is also "Jewels" Birthday. I would hope that all of us who enjoyed knowing her would spend a few seconds in remembrance of my dear friend and confidant. She would be 75 today!

Love Ya' Jewelzy!
By Thumper
Since we seem to be having a small reunion, I thought I'd stop in and say hi.

Hi.

:lol:

Life has definitely gotten in the way of da fun here. Everything upside down and turned around.
Speaking of which, HONORA, that propic turned me right round!
"You spin me right round, baby, right round
Like a record baby, right round round round"

Trin looks good.

I used to look through all the contris, and spend time reading all the threads. Now I pop in "maybe" once a week or so, and just look for specific contributors, skipping the rest entirely. (I see Elise has one up. I know she doesn't interact anymore, but she still floats my boat!) It seems I just do a quick hit and fade these days. Not much time for anything else. Pity that. I miss what this place was.

PS, Honora, I'll say it again...DAMN that propic! Got any bigger ones? Feel free to email them to me ;)

Pulled these old things out of archive....
British-Eye2.jpg
British-Eye2.jpg (382.73 KiB) Viewed 13490 times
Pub-COFF-Birthday-Bash.jpg
Pub-COFF-Birthday-Bash.jpg (218.33 KiB) Viewed 13490 times
Battle-1-Pole-PP.jpg
Battle-1-Pole-PP.jpg (235.63 KiB) Viewed 13490 times
By Skeetz
Ahh the good old days! Well said Thumps, my sentiments exactly! And thanks for the stroll down your archived memory lane.

And lest we forget one of the founding fathers . . . . Happy Birthday Berty! (39 again!)
By Coffjr
I heard through the grape vine that there was a new propic of Lil' Red so I had to peek in and see it - wasn't disappointment except I'll agree with Rock and Thumper - could be a little bigger. And then there is a picture of Trinity, both new pictures made my evening. Would be even better if we heard from the lovely Manda.

Hey all - I'm still around and like all of you, dealing with life as it comes. Don't get on here as much or hardly at all anymore. And thanks Thumper for the walk down memory lane - those were the good old days. Thanks Skeetz, time to renew my RC account.

Take care all,
jr
By rockclimber
Coffjr wrote:I heard through the grape vine that there was a new propic of Lil' Red so I had to peek in and see it - wasn't disappointment except I'll agree with Rock and Thumper - could be a little bigger. And then there is a picture of Trinity, both new pictures made my evening. Would be even better if we heard from the lovely Manda.

Hey all - I'm still around and like all of you, dealing with life as it comes. Don't get on here as much or hardly at all anymore. And thanks Thumper for the walk down memory lane - those were the good old days. Thanks Skeetz, time to renew my RC account.

Take care all,
jr

Manda is here she posted not long ago and has a new propic as well. It would be nice to get a group going again. I'm off to San Diego for a conference next week, I should have some time to post while away.

Keep checking in and poke your pals by email to pop in.
By trinityxxx
I wanted to stop by and say hello!..,.. Now that I found my fricking log in info. Lol. Geesh!
It has been way too flipping long since I have connected with so many of you. Some of you may recall the havoc me and my family went thru....and I kinda crawled under a rock. Things are turning around and life is getting back to normal and I can now say life is good. :-)..... So my apologies for being absent from the boards. I do care about all of you guys and gals and I hope all is well.

Great seeing some sexy ladies sharing pics. Oh girl, Bree and Hollie were a few I saw scrolling thru. Sweet! Nice pics ladies.

Rock and Skeetz thanks for the shout out.

Wanted to send my love and well wishes for all of the coff gang. Miss you guys.

Kisses,
Trin
By trinityxxx
Oh and thumper I see some of the posters you shared. Lol... That was fun to see again.
I propose a rematch on the pie eating contest... I am not sure I determined a winner. Lol
Hmmmm....hope you boys are hungry for pie cause it's chow time. Haha! Weg'
By Skeetz
Hi Trin, I've been hoping you would check back in again!

About that pie eating contest . . . . I think we were all winners, I sure felt like I won, but I'm still waiting for a trophy! You know, posting one of your new pics wouldn't be at all out of order.

Or I could do it for ya' . . . . I happen to have one in mind!
;)
By trinityxxx
Well I was blind folded at the time so I am not sure who won..... All I know is the pie eating contest was a puuuurfect idea. Hehe
Seeing no winner has been awarded.... Maybe we need a rematch?....wOOd you puuurfer Apple or cherry? ;)
By trinityxxx
And grumps....love your statement. Well said my dear.

Thumper and Bree.... Thanks for the compliment. :-)
Hollie..... I hope you don't give up on vw all together.... I know what you mean about the pros. Ugh!
Jr....well if you renew in RC I hope you will enjoy the view and I must say having your pickle there will sure help get things juicy. Lol
By rockclimber
trinityxxx wrote:Well I was blind folded at the time so I am not sure who won..... All I know is the pie eating contest was a puuuurfect idea. Hehe
Seeing no winner has been awarded.... Maybe we need a rematch?....wOOd you puuurfer Apple or cherry? ;)

I could eat..... Just sayin' :)
By trinityxxx
Well that's great Rock.... I hope you CUM hungry!... Cause i puuuurpared lots of pie..., hehe
Shit..... I forgot.... wOOd you mind bringing the whip cream? :shock: ;)
By Coffjr
Did someone say a piece of Trinity's pie?? I'm very hungry and want more than just a piece. I like both apple and cherry but I'll take your cherry - oh, that sounded so naughty.... :o ;) :lol:
Never worry about taking care of your family or life first - that is more important. But I sure am glad you decided to stop by and say hi - it has been a while. In the meantime, I've been stocking up on my Charmin and keep looking for the biggest and juicyest pickle I can find.
Renewing my RC just to see you is worth every dollar and I'm sure I would never be disappointed in seeing your lovely self in some new photos.
Rock can bring the whip cream and I'll bring some ice cream and Charmin to clean up afterward..... ;)
By trinityxxx
..... Well my my..... Whip cream, ice cream....I better bring my bib along cause I am hungry too and I don't want to waste a single drop. ( licking my lips here )..... Mmm :D
By Coffjr
And which lips are those...oh, did I say that out loud?? :o You better leave the licking of those lips to a pro, like me. :D
By trinityxxx
Jr......You will know what lips I am talking about cause they will be the wet ones. ;)
So you are a pro do you say.... Let's just see about that.... Now cum on over here... :D

Thinker.....cherry pie cumming up! Hehe :lol:
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment