Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Jbe
Thought LIne Sweet's contri was worthy of a thread and since she has been posting on the Forums I hope she'll stop by and join the chat.

Me In My Reds

I must say she has some mighty fine lady bits that are worthy of further discussion and examination! :mrgreen:
By linesweet
Off course ill join.. what a nice thing to do..

I was kind of timmet to do this set.
By linesweet
Im affraid i will not be posting so much as i did the last couple of days.
I think ppl are very rude and ungreatful. very very unplessent comments are beeing written to me.

very sad about it. i think this page is great. but i really dont like beeing judget and morked for no reason at all.
By Jbe
Line Sweet, unfortunately you are learning what all contributors go through at one time or another. Yes, there are some extremely RUDE people that post comments. They do it because they can hide behind the anonymity of their keyboard and there is no real consequence for their rudeness. They are generally juvenile idiots who can't appreciate the fact they are getting to look at naked women for FREE.

You will generally not find those type of rude comments over here. The regulars over here appreciate the courage it takes for you ladies to put yourselves out there. Here are a few comments us old timers give to the ladies- especially the newer ones.
1. Grow some thick skin. No matter how good the pics are, there will ALWAYS be some rude comments.
2. Don't post so often.... say... once or twice a month.... but not daily. Make us look forward to your next contribution.
3. Go for quality not quantity.
4. Do interact with your fans whether here or on the contri comment section. They are the ones that vote for you.
5. Delete the rude comments. If they are really rude, report them to Admin.
6. Remember there are a lot more good comments than bad comments. Focus on the good ones and try not to take it personal. (Easier said than done)

Please don't get discouraged. It is a brave thing you do. Stop by the COFF Town Hall thread and say "hi". If you want to know more about COFF, check out the Wiki post. COFF
By BreeOclaire
Ditto what Jbe says...he's definitely one of the good guys ♥

I thought your Panties Blowjob was a lovely set of naughty fun ;)
By 327retro
Hello LS,

Welcome to the board. What Jbe said sadly has to be repeated at times but very good advice. We here very much appreciate what you ladies do in sharing your sexy fun with us. Read over what Jbe wrote. If you let the trolls win we all lose.

Have a great rest of a weekend lovely lady.
By SomeDude
JBE's advice is spot on. There's just something about a comment box on the internet that attracts jerks and when you're opening yourself up (literally!) on a site like this, it's easy to be vulnerable. Don't be. Report and delete or ignore.

Not every post will be for every viewer, but it's really not necessary to hurtfully explain WHY. If viewers would follow the "if you don't have something nice to say, say nothing" rule (they won't, any more than that works in the real world...) the contris with a hundred comments would be worth reading and when Jabba the Huttette posted and got NO comments, she'd figure out that she's doing it for herself (and that's STILL OK!) and not the audience.

It's actually pretty rare rare for models to interact in the comments, which is unfortunate. Honestly, I suspect that many simply don't read them and theyr'e doing it for themselves. Polling the 15 PS Winners from December, two have been pulled. One responded infrequently. One responded frequently for the first few days it was up. Seven responded never. Three responded never because were of questionable origin.

This is another area where the site should be a bit more proactive if it really wanted to promote interaction. You know, if 43 different models report or delete your comments, you're probably a jerk that SHOULD be banned from making more...If readers could upvote/downvote comments reddit-style, a lot of these would just sink out of sight.

Reds is a great shoot. Thank you.
By linesweet
Jbe wrote:Line Sweet, unfortunately you are learning what all contributors go through at one time or another. Yes, there are some extremely RUDE people that post comments. They do it because they can hide behind the anonymity of their keyboard and there is no real consequence for their rudeness. They are generally juvenile idiots who can't appreciate the fact they are getting to look at naked women for FREE.

You will generally not find those type of rude comments over here. The regulars over here appreciate the courage it takes for you ladies to put yourselves out there. Here are a few comments us old timers give to the ladies- especially the newer ones.
1. Grow some thick skin. No matter how good the pics are, there will ALWAYS be some rude comments.
2. Don't post so often.... say... once or twice a month.... but not daily. Make us look forward to your next contribution.
3. Go for quality not quantity.
4. Do interact with your fans whether here or on the contri comment section. They are the ones that vote for you.
5. Delete the rude comments. If they are really rude, report them to Admin.
6. Remember there are a lot more good comments than bad comments. Focus on the good ones and try not to take it personal. (Easier said than done)

Please don't get discouraged. It is a brave thing you do. Stop by the COFF Town Hall thread and say "hi". If you want to know more about COFF, check out the Wiki post. COFF
thank you very very much, i will try to do as you recomend.
By linesweet
BreeOclaire wrote:Ditto what Jbe says...he's definitely one of the good guys ♥

I thought your Panties Blowjob was a lovely set of naughty fun ;)

thank you.
By linesweet
327retro wrote:Hello LS,

Welcome to the board. What Jbe said sadly has to be repeated at times but very good advice. We here very much appreciate what you ladies do in sharing your sexy fun with us. Read over what Jbe wrote. If you let the trolls win we all lose.

Have a great rest of a weekend lovely lady.
okay... good to know.. ill take up the figth
By linesweet
SomeDude wrote:JBE's advice is spot on. There's just something about a comment box on the internet that attracts jerks and when you're opening yourself up (literally!) on a site like this, it's easy to be vulnerable. Don't be. Report and delete or ignore.

Not every post will be for every viewer, but it's really not necessary to hurtfully explain WHY. If viewers would follow the "if you don't have something nice to say, say nothing" rule (they won't, any more than that works in the real world...) the contris with a hundred comments would be worth reading and when Jabba the Huttette posted and got NO comments, she'd figure out that she's doing it for herself (and that's STILL OK!) and not the audience.

It's actually pretty rare rare for models to interact in the comments, which is unfortunate. Honestly, I suspect that many simply don't read them and theyr'e doing it for themselves. Polling the 15 PS Winners from December, two have been pulled. One responded infrequently. One responded frequently for the first few days it was up. Seven responded never. Three responded never because were of questionable origin.

This is another area where the site should be a bit more proactive if it really wanted to promote interaction. You know, if 43 different models report or delete your comments, you're probably a jerk that SHOULD be banned from making more...If readers could upvote/downvote comments reddit-style, a lot of these would just sink out of sight.

Reds is a great shoot. Thank you.
thank you very much for this. I will show them...thanks
By Jbe
Line Sweet, I hope you are taking these comments in the manner for which they are intended. They are NOT criticisms in any way. We want you to succeed here. We want to enjoy your company and chat with you. For the most part, those of us here on the Forums have been around for a while and we see the same thing happen with new contributors over and over. We just want to show our solidarity and support for you... and to try and give you a peek into the inner workings of VW and some of the stuff you will encounter.

That being said... you've got a great look and I've enjoyed looking at your contris. I don't have RC so I can't speak for that stuff.

Guys, there is also A Little Striptease In The Winter Garden

Some of us enjoy a striptease. There is something about the anticipation of what is about to be revealed... and then getting to see it. ;) And might I add, you have a stupendous backside as evidenced in pics 4 and 5. What wOOd I do to you? Well, if I came into the garden and found you like that, I sure as heck wOOd drop everything and do some different type of "planting". :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :shock:
By 327retro
Jbe wrote:Line Sweet, I hope you are taking these comments in the manner for which they are intended. They are NOT criticisms in any way. We want you to succeed here. We want to enjoy your company and chat with you. For the most part, those of us here on the Forums have been around for a while and we see the same thing happen with new contributors over and over. We just want to show our solidarity and support for you... and to try and give you a peek into the inner workings of VW and some of the stuff you will encounter.

That being said... you've got a great look and I've enjoyed looking at your contris. I don't have RC so I can't speak for that stuff.

Some of us enjoy a striptease. There is something about the anticipation of what is about to be revealed... and then getting to see it. ;) And might I add, you have a stupendous backside as evidenced in pics 4 and 5. What wOOd I do to you? Well, if I came into the garden and found you like that, I sure as heck wOOd drop everything and do some different type of "planting". :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :shock:
Thanks for the link John, I would have missed this one.

LS, fun shoot. Loved it. I had to smile with the wicker chair print on that lovely tush. Inspired some pleasantly naught thoughts before they disappeared. :oops: ;) Being a country gentleman I'll leave it at that.
By linesweet
Jbe wrote:Line Sweet, I hope you are taking these comments in the manner for which they are intended. They are NOT criticisms in any way. We want you to succeed here. We want to enjoy your company and chat with you. For the most part, those of us here on the Forums have been around for a while and we see the same thing happen with new contributors over and over. We just want to show our solidarity and support for you... and to try and give you a peek into the inner workings of VW and some of the stuff you will encounter. :

dont you think comments like "NO MORE".. is degrading?
By linesweet
Thinker wrote:That is a nice Winter Garden! I have never seen panties like that. Looks like your man is naked too.
yes
By linesweet
327retro wrote:
Jbe wrote:Line Sweet, I hope you are taking these comments in the manner for which they are intended. They are NOT criticisms in any way. We want you to succeed here. We want to enjoy your company and chat with you. For the most part, those of us here on the Forums have been around for a while and we see the same thing happen with new contributors over and over. We just want to show our solidarity and support for you... and to try and give you a peek into the inner workings of VW and some of the stuff you will encounter.

Thanks for the link John, I would have missed this one.

LS, fun shoot. Loved it. I had to smile with the wicker chair print on that lovely tush. Inspired some pleasantly naught thoughts before they disappeared. :oops: ;) Being a country gentleman I'll leave it at that.

very nice. thank you
By linesweet
I tried "after alle the unfrindly comments" to get part 2 and 3 of my contributions deleted. RC did not do this. Some of you say that the comments are not to offend me but help me to do better.

After set 2 aired to day and the comments left there. without me beeing able to do anything. im just really broken. Im so sad and frustrated. I share pictures becouse this was ment to be fun. And people in the comments are really angry.

I dont know what to do. I dont think this is in anyway fun anymore. I migth be stupid but i really cant understand why users would be the cruel towards me.. Feels like they want to scare me away. DId i really deserve this? Are my contributions really this bad?! I show face and sex, cumshot, fetishes ... I replay everyone.. Still I am feeling like im the one of the worst contributers ... im really frustrated.

I allowed myselft to put up a new one today, witch will be on in a few days, i guess sometime nekst week. Part 3 is still comming and im really not happy about it. worst thing is im not able to do anything.

Im really really sorry to share sex pictures or any fetish. I know now never to do that again here.

im just sad rigth now. and dont know where else to share it.

Kisses to all you kind people.
By Jbe
Thanks to the idiot fucking trolls we are losing ANOTHER contributor! And what is VW going to do about it? ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING!!

Line Sweet, I am so sorry you have been treated badly and verbally abused. It's a shame people have to be that way. There are a few bad apples that spoil it for everyone else.

I apologize for my language as those that know me here know I don't use language like that on the BB's often. But I am so FUCKING tired of the ladies being treated badly and VW doing NOTHING about it!!!
By Jbe
BTW, Line Sweet, the comments I was referring to above were the comments here on the Forums and NOT in the comment section of your contris.
By linesweet
Jbe wrote:BTW, Line Sweet, the comments I was referring to above were the comments here on the Forums and NOT in the comment section of your contris.
ohh ... i did misunderstand that, i am fully aware about the help in the forum. I will try to make a few in that sense. I will also try to make a few without any sex nor fetish. to see if that would help.

but i think evryone would be sad to read stuff like:

Abi629
Looks like she applies her makeup with a spray-gun!

coloradojim
I like naked women. Not dicks. Get naked or stay off.!!!!!

zane7
ANOTHER REPEAT-TOO MUCH COCK-NEVER SEE HER-SHE NEEDS TO HAVE SOMEONE EXPERIENCED DO HER MAKE UP PROPERLY-SHE SHOULD GET HER NAILS DONE-OTHER THAN THAT, IT'S JUST ANOTHER BORING POST

huntr
Couldn't get him excited...

slickrick12
stop!! tired of same old dick pictures!!

buddyy54
Wow. What a surprise, you sucking dick again and no pussy. Yawn..........

Steve56
Enough already you're boring!!!!!

these are just some of them. Could you tell me ANYONE who still would think its funny to share pictures?
my rating is 3.3. it is really low considdering the others.
By Jbe
I can totally understand why you have a problem with comments like that. Unfortunately there are a few people that ruin it for the majority. There have always been ass-holes and there will always be ass-holes that want to belittle everyone else because of their own insecurities.
By Thinker
I'm assuming that you are posting your pictures in Red Cllouds since you are sucking a dick. Too bad for me. I am not on that site, just the free side. No BJ pix for me. :( I love the pix you post on the free site. Plenty of cute to see.
By JerryCal
I don't understand why anyone posts negative comments. If they don't like what they're seeing they can go elsewhere, or make their own page with pics they approve of.

I greatly appreciate all of the posters here. The women are beautiful and have the most wonderful sexy approach to life. Anyone who gets to be a significant other to these women should thank their lucky stars.

In the case of you, Line, I think you have a beautiful sexy body and I love your look. Your pictures are an instant turn on for me. Even more, I love the beautiful sexy look on your face. Thank you for posting!
By linesweet
I had a set made ready, for the fetish page. Its me sucking my lovers toes and putting the bigtoe inside me. But im affraid this would be to much?

what do you think`?
By FastFive
I've never seen the RedClouds side of the site so I can't say what goes or doesn't.

As for some people making worthless comments, well I'm sure there will be those that complain about it. Such is life, sadly. I honestly feel bad for models in general, not just the VW amateurs. As Dita Von Teese said...
“You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches.”
By linesweet
FastFive wrote:I've never seen the RedClouds side of the site so I can't say what goes or doesn't.

As for some people making worthless comments, well I'm sure there will be those that complain about it. Such is life, sadly. I honestly feel bad for models in general, not just the VW amateurs. As Dita Von Teese said...
“You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches.”
good words there. thank you for that.

I will see how it goes with the nekst uploads. I have a new sortet. where i try to do some of the things that the ppl wish for.
By linesweet
Jbe wrote: Please don't get discouraged. It is a brave thing you do. Stop by the COFF Town Hall thread and say "hi". If you want to know more about COFF, check out the Wiki post. COFF
I have login on the page.. not sure i am able to figur it out!
By Jbe
Line, it was just some background info on COFF- in case you were wondering what it stood for and what it was about. If you click on the word COFF in my post, it will take you directly to it.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]