Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By RCNCO
ohgirl1 wrote:Wow....Look at the sexy Bree. I stopped by just at the right time. It's amazing, that I finally posted another contri in Private Shots, after a long hiatus of doing hardcore RC contris, and I get a message to cum visit the community boards. While stopping by to comment, to some long time fans, I stumble upon a private message, asking me to cum and post a naughty Christmas photo. That message was dated last Christmas and I just found it. And now, another coincidence. Here I am, ready to fulfill that request, for the person who sent me the message, and the lovely Bree is doing what I was planning to do. It seems that she and I share the same tastes. Merry XMas and Happy Holidays to you all.
Hugs, Kisses and BlowJobs,
Raven (OHGirl)

Hey gorgeous, glad you saw the note! You're never far from our thoughts, here or in RC, lol! Hugs kisses and BJ's, what a great way to celebrate the holidays!

XOXO RC and Winston
By ohgirl1
Merry XXXMas!!!
Attachments
A Treat for me
A Treat for me
IMG_1499 - Copy.JPG (239.98 KiB) Viewed 14195 times
A Treat for you
A Treat for you
IMG_1430 - Copy.JPG (290.32 KiB) Viewed 14195 times
A treat under the tree
A treat under the tree
IMG_1288 - Copy.JPG (313.31 KiB) Viewed 14195 times
By Jbe
I'm glad you saw that message as well- even if it was a year late. ;) ;) And the pics are doing wonders for my cardiovascular system as my heart is beating wildly... and the drool rag is soaked. :roll: :oops: :oops:
By rockclimber
327retro wrote:A VERY MERRY CHRISTMASS TO ALL OLD & NEW FRIENDS HERE.

LOVE,

GRUMPY & SUGAR ♥ ♥ ♥

And a very Merry, blessed Christmas
and
holiday season back to you grumpy
and to all friends near and far.

You are in our thoughts.
By Thinker
Merry Christmas to all! Wonder if this was the case last night.
Santa Knows Where The Naughty Girls Are
Santa Knows Where The Naughty Girls Are
Xmas.SantaJolly.KnowsWhereAllNaughtyGirlsLive.jpg (31.23 KiB) Viewed 14127 times
Naughty Girl Getting Spanked
Naughty Girl Getting Spanked
Xmas.Santa.SpankingNaughtyGirl.jpg (578.02 KiB) Viewed 14127 times
By RCNCO
Elves make the season....
Attachments
Santa's elves bc.jpg
Santa's elves bc.jpg (138.44 KiB) Viewed 14124 times
By 327retro
Hears one for the ladies. I came across this item a few months back, it's called Feeldoe looks like a fun little toy. Check it out at feeldoe.com. No, I'm not affiliated with that company In any way, wish I had been though. :oops: ;)

♥ ♥ ♥
By mandadees
Hey everyone!

I hope you all had a great holiday and everyone got all the toys they wanted! I have had family time and it was a special Christmas and New Years for us all!

Miss you guys and my crime parnters and COFFettes!!!

XOXO M :D :D :D
By Thumper
Hi all

I don't come around here much lately...lots of life stuff and all. But I did stop in today, and guess what I saw.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Go on...guess....

Our own MANDA is in Memory Lane today!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D :D
Manda D Better Late Than Never

Love to see ya, gorgeous!
By Jbe
Like I said in the Memory Lane thread... How the heck did I miss Manda this morning?! :oops: :oops: :oops: Manda, for missing you in the Memory Lane section I'll let you give me some spankings. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By rockclimber
Thumper wrote:Hi all

I don't come around here much lately...lots of life stuff and all. But I did stop in today, and guess what I saw.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Go on...guess....

Our own MANDA is in Memory Lane today!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D :D
Manda D Better Late Than Never

Love to see ya, gorgeous!
Thump,

Good to see you!
By BreeOclaire
Poppin` in to say hello and hope everyone is doing well.
I've been enjoying the Spring-Like Winter conditions this past week but it seems that temps are beginning to drop again...guess I better keep my sweat & hat handy ;)
Attachments
Stay Cozy...it's Nippy Out there!
Stay Cozy...it's Nippy Out there!
BreeSexyHotMilfHatBrunettePetiteBeautyEyesSmileTitsBoobsSeeThruBlueJeansEroticCamModelVoyeurwebRedcloudsTwitterStreamateOclaire.jpg (612.59 KiB) Viewed 13818 times
By rockclimber
Damn if you both aren't. Sexy and beautiful!! Now I'm seriously distracted!!!
By Thinker
Oh Hollie! Such a great picture! It took me a moment to see the cum on your face...was mesmerized by your hypnotic eyes! Your wish is my command!
By Thinker
Bree, are you excited to have your picture taken or is it cold outside? You look just like the stereotypical girl-next-door! Soooo nice!
By 327retro
BreeOclaire wrote:Poppin` in to say hello and hope everyone is doing well.
I've been enjoying the Spring-Like Winter conditions this past week but it seems that temps are beginning to drop again...guess I better keep my sweat & hat handy ;)
Doing well Miss. Bree, more so now that you have dropped in. Love the hat/cap and matching top. Beautiful photo of a very lovely lady.

May I make a suggestion since you mentioned the weather is going to get colder? Have Mr. C get you a pair of silk long johns. They work really well. Just tell Mr. C it's a pre Valentine present for your comfort. ;)

Bree & C; Thank you for sharing your fun with us. Most of all your inner beauty. A very Happy Valentine. ♥ ♥ ♥
By Jbe
Nice to see you again, Hollie. Hope I'm not being too out of line, but I certainly would enjoy seeing you personally in that position. :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By Jbe
And Bree.... whether you are fully clothed or naked as a Jaybird...or somewhere in between, you make my jaw drop and my heart beat a little faster. You are what fantasies are made of. ;) ;) ;)
By BreeOclaire
Thinker wrote:Bree, are you excited to have your picture taken or is it cold outside? You look just like the stereotypical girl-next-door! Soooo nice!
Thinker - A little bit of both...excited because it had been quite a while since we'd had time for new pics AND it definitely was cold indeed! Cowan and I managed to have ourselves a little weekend get-away a couple weeks ago when that shot was snapped. Thankfully there was a hot tub & fireplace to keep us cozy ;)

retro - Glad you like my matching knit sweater & cap and thanks for the sexy suggestion of silk :D

Jbe - Aww, shucks! You sure know how to make a girl blush :)

rockclimber - As long as there's no harm involved, I don't mind being a distraction...hee-he-hee.

Here's another shot from our recent get-away with my NEWEST Vixskin Dildo from Discrete-Sensations...speaking of Vday, they currently are having a sale...I shared a special PromoCode on my Twitter if you happen to be interested ;-)
Attachments
Dark Seduction Duo : Blackheart Shelf Bra & Chocolate Bandit Vixskin Dildo ♥
Dark Seduction Duo : Blackheart Shelf Bra & Chocolate Bandit Vixskin Dildo ♥
BreeSexyShelfBraBlackheartLingerieDiscreteSensationsVixskinBrownBanditDildoBrunettePetiteTitsNippleLipsEroticCamModelRedcloudsStreamateTwitterHotHornyLustyMilfOclaire.jpg (485.71 KiB) Viewed 13771 times
By mandadees
Oh you sexy things!

Valentines is coming next week and I finally had a free evening to say hello. I'm glad to see everyone and hope you all had a great January.

So, Who is thinking Peyton? I like Cam but Peyton's my man!
By Thinker
Hey Manda! I like Peyton too. I followed him most of his career because he was with Indianapolis Colts (where I used to live). Now, being in NC, I like to support the local team, Panthers. I especially like Cam since he just looks like he is having so much fun. Looks like he is just playing a pick-up game with friends.
By Jbe
Bree, I just call it as I see it. You have been a fav of mine since I started seeing you here on VW... however many years ago it's been. :D

Hi Manda!!
By FastFive
Geez... I step away for a few days and EVERYONE comes back to play!

Hellooo ladies... and whoa Hollie. First pic that loads on the page... :o My my, my.
By ohgirl1
Just stopping by to say hello and to wish you all a very sexy Valentine's Day. Here's a chocolate treat just for all of you, covered in a nice pink wrapper.
Attachments
IMG_1143.JPG
IMG_1143.JPG (981.16 KiB) Viewed 13701 times
By Thinker
ohgirl, I always see your username and read it as omg-girl. Considering your pictures, can you blame me? ;)

I like chocolate wrapped in pink. But I also like the gooey pink center! he-he
By Jbe
Now THAT is chocolate at it's BEST! That is one SWEET treat! I don't know where to start eating...but I know where I'd like to end up! :mrgreen: :oops: :oops:
By Skeetz
That's some pretty dramatic Valentines Candy you're servin' up there ohgirl!

Can't help but wonder if the taste is as sweet as the look!
By rockclimber
Good mornin' and back at you LS!

How was your valentine's weekend?
By Jbe
Nice pic, LS. :D And might I add that you have some fine looking legs!

Grumps, thank Sugar for me and give her a pat on her backside from me. :mrgreen:
By FastFive
I seriously have a one-track mind... every time I see this browser tab in my header without really paying attention my brain always reads it as "Amateur Massage Board". :lol:
By 327retro
John. Gave Sugar a pat on both cheeks for ya. Actually a few pats, didn't think you'd mind. Kind of like those potato chips, ya just can't have only one. :)
By Coffjr
Hey Grumpy - while you are at it - give Sugar a pat from me too....both cheeks. Hope all is well with you both. In fact, I hope all is well with all my friends here - you know who you are and I'd hate to leave off a name or two by mistake. :oops:
By rockclimber
Coffjr wrote:Hey Grumpy - while you are at it - give Sugar a pat from me too....both cheeks. Hope all is well with you both. In fact, I hope all is well with all my friends here - you know who you are and I'd hate to leave off a name or two by mistake. :oops:

Same here, you know who you all are! This is my busy season so I don't have a lot of free time to do much of anything.
By mandadees
Grumpy,

Please give Sugar a big hug and kiss for me too. I hope everyone had a great Valentines and maybe this busy all the time life will stop enough for us to get some time on together?

Hugs and kisses everyone!

By Thinker
How is everyone's Sunday? Going to a hockey game with the kids. Hope to get out this week for a ride. Going to be warm just for a day or two.
By rockclimber
Sheets,

Your email is sending spam. FYI.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]