Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By mandadees
roseblossom wrote:http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... tty-shorts

Hi Guys... my new set.. it's been a while!
Hey there!! I love shorts like that, it makes getting help with cleaning sooo much easier, hee hee!!

We all hang and chat here in Private shots COFF Town Hall threads. Stop and say hello? :)
By FastFive
What a great set. As I said in the comments section this afternoon:
Love these shorts... I totally approve!
And thanks for stopping by the forums Roseblossom. This place is WAY more interesting when ladies are hanging out with us.... otherwise, it's nothing but a sausage-fest. :lol:
By mandadees
FastFive wrote:What a great set. As I said in the comments section this afternoon:
Love these shorts... I totally approve!
And thanks for stopping by the forums Roseblossom. This place is WAY more interesting when ladies are hanging out with us.... otherwise, it's nothing but a sausage-fest. :lol:

I could eat, just sayin' :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
By FastFive
mandadees wrote:I could eat, just sayin' :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
I'm more of a "how many licks" kinda' guy. ;)
By mandadees
FastFive wrote:
mandadees wrote:I could eat, just sayin' :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
I'm more of a "how many licks" kinda' guy. ;)
Like a Popsicle? :oops: (Let's not hjack Roseblossom's thread though. Those sexy shorts are soo fun!)
By FastFive

Sorry for hijacking your thread Roseblossom. :mrgreen:
By FastFive
Oh by the way Roseblossom... don't worry that your posts aren't showing up right away. The first 10 posts by any member are moderated, but once you pass 10 they'll appear right away and you'll be good to go. :)
By mandadees
FastFive wrote:Oh by the way Roseblossom... don't worry that your posts aren't showing up right away. The first 10 posts by any member are moderated, but once you pass 10 they'll appear right away and you'll be good to go. :)
That's right!! Hurry and post a dozen so we can gab, LOL!

You can post in your own private gallery in your profile too, and make comments there right away. :)
By 327retro
Hello Roseblossom. Wonderful to have you here. I just came from VW's privet shots and notice your wonderful contri. Very sexy and so deliciously naughty, loved every photo. Very well done young lady.

I did leave a comment on your contri then noticed Manda left a comment and had to find what she was talking about down here. Do hope you continue to stop in here or at privet shots COFF Town Hall threads as Manda mentioned.

Please don't get discouraged. FF mentioned the week or so that your comments won't show up in real time but it's worth the frustration. We have some wonderful people down here.

I will mention Manda and Honora/Lil'Red first as these two lovely ladies have been here through thick & thin times. Almost since the beginning of The COFF Town Hall (mumble years ago) and an intricate part of intelligent beauty, fun, naughty behavior (double entendre) (?) here. Sorry guys, Ladies first. Hope you do decide to join us Rosebloosom.

Wonderful weekend ya'll.
By FastFive
roseblossom wrote:hmm that's not a fun way to start my thread :(
No worries.... just talk a lot and you'll be through the 10 posts in no time.

In the mean time, you can answer this question for us: Are your pics self-shot? Or do you have a photog lucky enough to snap pics of you?
By Thinker
Hi Rose Blossom,

You are such a cutie. Thanks for stopping by the forums. I hope we will "see" you around more.
By 327retro
My redclouds expired. Haven't renewed yet for various reasons. Sorry some of us can't enjoy your posts. Maybe you could post some of your photos here as an inspiration.
By 327retro
Hello Roseblossom,

Before I mention anything else I have to say how much I love your long hair. Of course certainly can't help but notice that pretty kitty along with those fine thighs & legs, did I mention that cute bum. Very nice sexy little bundle. Thank you.
By Thinker
I am behind you 100% on your yoga poses! Oh, they are not yoga? Doesn't matter! ;)
By roseblossom
327retro wrote:Hello Roseblossom,

Before I mention anything else I have to say how much I love your long hair. Of course certainly can't help but notice that pretty kitty along with those fine thighs & legs, did I mention that cute bum. Very nice sexy little bundle. Thank you.
Thank you!
By roseblossom
Thinker wrote:I am behind you 100% on your yoga poses! Oh, they are not yoga? Doesn't matter! ;)
Some are, but I think it's meant to show my pussy ;)
By Thinker
roseblossom wrote:
Thinker wrote:I am behind you 100% on your yoga poses! Oh, they are not yoga? Doesn't matter! ;)
Some are, but I think it's meant to show my pussy ;)
And what a pretty kitty it is!
By Thinker
Oh Rose! Your blossom looks fantastic! I see from the last photo that you enjoy having a lady friend help open your blossom!
By 327retro
Girl your are exquisite. need I mention your perfect titties a beautiful kitty mound. Not to mention those wonderful thighs.

Of course there was intent to defraud. Can't you[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Yes, thanks to johnforbes for admitting (finally) […]

8th Amendment

And despite all your blather, johnny, the truth o[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]