Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Greydawg
Countrygal is back looking better than ever in the The Dark Side. As she stated, "This contri is a little different than what I usually do." and it is- but a nice change as to me it shows a more serious and sensuous side. Some of the poses are a little out of the ordinary which is also very nice to see. I also love what she has done with the lighting and I even like the b&w and the grainer pics. To me these are a little more artsy and it's great to see.

CG, if these are also self-shot, I have to hand it to you for the quality of the pics. Very well done!
By Skeetz
CG, I knew, when you put up that delicious new propic sometime back, that we were in for a treat when this contri got posted. And today the wait is finally over, and I was certainly not disappointed.

Love this side of CG, absolutely stunning, you are one sultry, sexy Babe!
By countrygal
Thanks guys! :D Grey i did do this one by myself. I was just messing around with the light and angles and it came out better than thought it would.
By mandadees
CG,

I have to say these were beautifully done. They have this dark sultry look that really creates such a sexy mood. I like your lighting too, it has a stark in your face quality that just says hot! So sexy girl!
By Thinker
You could not tell that you did the photos by yourself. They looked so great with the cropping and focusing that I thought someone else took them.
By Paulbrx
Countrygal, you contri and propic are as sultry as anything I've seen on VW! You are quite the one woman team--model, makeup artist, photographer, editor, producer. . . The first pic in the contri (& propic) is the best I've ever seen; it has a retro, private eye kind of sexual tension and sensuality--wow! :shock: If you ever want a career change, I'd recommend photography or film making.

Paul
By Greydawg
CG, I have been back studying your pics very intently and I like them better than the first time I saw them. Although you have done a variety of contris- and ALL very nicely done- I think this is some of your best work yet.

The hair lying across your face in pics 1 and 6 add a touch of mystery and sensuality that might not have been there had your hair been off your face. The lighting in pic 8 is simply stunning. It accents your amazing body and lady curves even down to your ribs. Something about that is very sexy. The slightly harsher lighting and bright red lipstick in pic 3 is perfect for the content and emotion of that shot. Even the b&w shot is eye catching and jaw dropping.

I have a folder that only the really good shots (in my eyes) get added. And I'm talking about from ALL the contris that get posted here. I have to admit that I haven't added any lately because I am very selective as to what goes in that folder... and it's usually only one or two shots from any given contri. But in this case, I may just add every pic. As far as I am concerned, every pic in this set is worthy of hanging on a wall.

Superbly done, Countrygal!!
By Greydawg
Final selections made for the special folder... 8 pics... which brings your count in that folder up to 13. That folder contains 194 pics total and that is from about 2005 or so when I first started adding. You are currently in third place with the number of pics with Vanessab and Gattina each having more. But neither of them post here anymore.
By rockclimber
Bump you up. Come horse around!
By rockclimber
Greydawg wrote:Countrygal is back looking better than ever in the The Dark Side. As she stated, "This contri is a little different than what I usually do." and it is- but a nice change as to me it shows a more serious and sensuous side. Some of the poses are a little out of the ordinary which is also very nice to see. I also love what she has done with the lighting and I even like the b&w and the grainer pics. To me these are a little more artsy and it's great to see.

CG, if these are also self-shot, I have to hand it to you for the quality of the pics. Very well done!

And another but bump up!

Which reminds me I really liked this contri Darkside.

I hope you choose to do some more soon! And if not just hang around and chit chat. YouYou're probably well settled in the new place, did you get another horse. Or?
By countrygal
I actually got two new horses just yearlings though. Will start breaking them next year. The new place is great a lot of stuff to keep me busy here.
By Skeetz
Hey there CG, I have to echo what Rock said, sure is nice to see my favorite li'l "Cowgirl/Countrygirl" back in the old VW saddle! So to speak!

I ran across one of your pics in my archives just a couple of days ago, so you have been on my mind of late. I was resigned to thinking you had ridden off into the sunset, never to return! Glad I was wrong, don't be a stranger sweety!
By rockclimber
countrygal wrote:I actually got two new horses just yearlings though. Will start breaking them next year. The new place is great a lot of stuff to keep me busy here.

That's great to hear!

How long is the breaking in process?
By countrygal
Just depends on the horse some horses pick it right up and some take awhile. When people send their horses off to a trainer they usually send them anywhere from thirty to ninety days.
By rockclimber
I had an assistant years ago who loved to horseback ride nude. She was pretty hot too so the visual was nice. Her parents had been veterinarians and had been killed leaving her the house land and animals. Nice girl. Wild. Not a detail person unfortunately so she didn't stay long.

I still hear from her occasionally.

One of my friends who passed away a few years ago but it's a big supporter a horse ranch nearby that cares for developmentally disabled children and uses horses as therapy it's really a very interesting place.
By Skeetz
Hey there CG, sounds like you're content in your new place. I'm happy for you!

And I love the new avatar, very intriguing! Such a perfect profile!
By countrygal
Thanks skeetz! And I have never tried riding naked but I did try in a bikini once it's not the most comfortable thing. If you ride with a saddle the saddle rubs your legs and if you ride bareback then the horse sweats all over you. Plus my boobs are too big to be riding without some support.
By rockclimber
countrygal wrote:Thanks skeetz! And I have never tried riding naked but I did try in a bikini once it's not the most comfortable thing. If you ride with a saddle the saddle rubs your legs and if you ride bareback then the horse sweats all over you. Plus my boobs are too big to be riding without some support.

She made exactly the same comments, it was an interesting sight as she was bareback, and was all itchy for several days after.
By Thinker
CG, I'll support your boobs will you ride. And I will bathe you after your ride to get the horse sweat off. I am a very detailed person. I will ensure all "cracks and crevices" are thoroughly cleaned. ;)
By 327retro
CG, Hay Girl! Sure have missed you. Asked about you and your horses but never got a response. Never the less have been thinking about how you are doing. Wonderful to have you back little lady.
By countrygal
Hey retro! I tried responding to you I guess it just didn't go through. Things don't work the best way out here in the sticks. I'm having another problem I tried to post a contribution it was pending for 4 days I think and today it just dissapeared. Any ideas what might have happened?
By rockclimber
Try emailing Leo@Voyeurweb.com CG?

Hopefully it is just a glitch and will show soon. It is th end of the month so that may be an issue.
By Skeetz
Indeed it did CG and the collection of random B/W's is Awesome! The camera loves you Babe, and so does this ol' CA farmer!

So, how's about a link? http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... andom-Pics

btw, for those "Godiva shots" we'd all love to see . . . . galloping off with breasts a'bouncin' wouldn't be necessary at all. (wouldn't want you to suffer a black eye or broken nose! lol) An easy saunter around the corral or even a static pose would be wonderful! https://youtu.be/dJWBpq2dCF0
By ICU
Countrygal you keep getting better and better and that's a fact! I must tip my hat (if I wore one) to your photographer!! Amazing eye for lighting. You captured this luscious young woman in the most tantilizing of ways. As I moved my way from one picture to the next I kept wanting more, more MORE!!!

And that last shot....goodness how do I put this delicately....uhmmm, maybe this'll do " Ride 'em COWBOY!!!"

Well, I must admit that wasn't putting it delicately but your end reveal just plain stirred me UP!
By Skeetz
Nah, you're right, they're not quite that big. And that's a good thing!

They are perfectly, deliciously, beautiful just as they are! ;) And your photography is stunning!
By FastFive
countrygal wrote:I took these pictures myself. :D
That's so hot!

A nice degree of confidence and pride in oneself is really attractive in a woman. ;)
By Thinker
Simple poses...powerful images! Love ya! Still cannot believe you shot them yourself...especially when you have so many of us that will help. ;)
By Skeetz
CG, I'm pretty sure Thinker was thinkin' of me when he said, "so many of us that would help,"
'cause you know I surely would! Help, that is!

Thanks Gorgeous!
By 327retro
I don't have time to post the url but CG has a post up in privet shots called Radom Shots on 7-28-15 get up there and vote for one of our lovelies. One of her best to date, I think. Most is in B/W but well done in my not so humble opinion. Don't let her down guys & gals.
By Skeetz
You guys need to do a little reading when you jump on the thread! I feel SO ignored! :cry:

I posted the link last Tuesday! It's not THAT far down the page yet! Oh well, at least CG didn't ignore me! LOL
By rockclimber
Skeetz wrote:You guys need to do a little reading when you jump on the thread! I feel SO ignored! :cry:

I posted the link last Tuesday! It's not THAT far down the page yet! Oh well, at least CG didn't ignore me! LOL

I know..... It was just easier to repost!

Give Sunny a hugg, she needs one today.
By Skeetz
Kinda' figured you saw it Rock, but didn't want to single out Grumpy, you know how he gets! :roll:
And I'm already suffering from "Rodney Dangerfield" syndrome !

You are so right about Sunny, thank you for the thought. I have offered as much support as possible, which, at this point is not much more than my shoulder to cry on! My heart goes out to her as well, . . . . . .

. . . . and now, as I was typing, I just got a text from her . . . . delivered your hug!
By mandadees
I love this set of black and whites Country Gal. I like to do some of mine as BW too. You take such good picture and the mood you have with the BW is perfect. :) I'm glad you're back and it is so nice to catch up.
By 327retro
Skeetz wrote:Kinda' figured you saw it Rock, but didn't want to single out Grumpy, you know how he gets! :roll:

You are so right about Sunny, thank you for the thought. I have offered as much support as possible, which, at this point is not much more than my shoulder to cry on! My heart goes out to her as well, . . . . . .

. . . . and now, as I was typing, I just got a text from her . . . . delivered your hug!

Geez Skeet your getting a bit crotchety. I did say I didn't have time for the url, which means I didn't have time to read either. Computer is giving lots of grief as you know, so when I'm on I have to be quick before this damn thing freezes.

Any who how, since this section is dedicated to CG I don't want to take away well deserved time form our lovely lady. But have to ask what is going on with Sunny? I pray it's not what I'm thinking. I hang out @ the Gear Head section mostly these days when I'm able. Answer me there.
By 327retro
countrygal wrote:Thanks guys and manda I love black and white photography.

CG you did real good with this latest contribution. Thank you lovely lady.
By rockclimber
327retro wrote:
Skeetz wrote:Kinda' figured you saw it Rock, but didn't want to single out Grumpy, you know how he gets! :roll:

Geez Skeet your getting a bit crotchety. I did say I didn't have time for the url, which means I didn't have time to read either. Computer is giving lots of grief as you know, so when I'm on I have to be quick before this damn thing freezes.

Any who how, since this section is dedicated to CG I don't want to take away well deserved time form our lovely lady. But have to ask what is going on with Sunny? I pray it's not what I'm thinking. I hang out @ the Gear Head section mostly these days when I'm able. Answer me there.
Grump,

What computer model and operating system are you using? You could always save your stuff on a external drive and do a full wipe and fresh install?
By Skeetz
A Full Wipe . . . . what is this a Charmin ad?

CG, darlin' I must apologize for my uncouth cohorts!
By rockclimber
No, you restore the computer to factory presets and wipe the entire hard drive clean. Gets rid of any crap on it but all your data too. You need to save your pictures and files to an external drive. Then Antivirus scan them. Then do a full hard drive wipe clean and reinstall the operating system from the disks. New OP will do this automatically.
By Skeetz
It was a joke already . . . . been there and done that! A couple times! My antique is tempermental too, at the ripe old age of 6. It's designed obsolecence I tell you!

CG, slap Rock around a little will you please, for occupying your thread with our triviality?! Sheesh!

PS: Rock, Sunny is on her way home, finally! (Geez, now I deserve a slap too! I hope!)
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]