Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By 327retro
As with may others that we have had the pleasure of meeting here real life has a way of taking over. Sometimes what they say and we inadvertently reinforce may compromise there identity. Or they just had there fling for what ever reason and moved on. Sometimes they will pop in after a time or just gone forever. It is frustrating not to have them share there beauty and fun with us whether in conversation or sharing there beauty. This place is in constant flux and as such it's important to invite the ladies we take a cotton to here to the board and start a trend for them. Granted some will never come as VW doesn't promote the boards and most don't know now to get here.

May we never forget the gorgeous ladies that have been here since the beginning and have put up with us but still contribute there thoughts, encourage the new comers and drive us crazy with there beauty and intellect. Doe's it get any better that?
By rockclimber
countrygal wrote:I'm back! Was having some trouble getting into my account. I tried replying before but it didn't work.

I'm glad you're back! I bumped up on your threads for you, btw.

It looks like your avatar disappeared as well. In your user profile you can get back in and add it back or make a new one. If you need help just holler!
By rockclimber
Having trouble getting into an account seems to be a common occurrence.

Can you share what particular specific problems you were having? It might be helpful to others who are having problems as well. Having a contributor as popular as you who is not able to get access to her own account is not a good thing and I'm sure Leo would like to know exactly what problems you had and try and fix them or make sure its not happening to others at the very least.

Here's one of my favorite photos of you from dark side.
Attachments
IMG_20150724_074920.jpg
IMG_20150724_074920.jpg (38.65 KiB) Viewed 6438 times
By rockclimber
countrygal wrote:It just kept saying my email was invalid and I didn't want to make a new account but finally got it to work last night.

I think, as a nonnon techytechy, that cookies and browser cache are often the issue. Seperate log in are required for both the main site and the forums.
By mandadees
Hi Country Gal!

I'm so happy you came back! Happy Hula time! LOL!!! :lol: :lol:
By mandadees
countrygal wrote:Hey manda! Hey mr Dangerous! Thanks guys it's good to be back. :D
Muah!!!

I LOVE LOVE the black and whites!

Which is your personal favorite?
By 327retro
Good choice Rock. And CG, know you've been missed a lot! Wonderful weekend young Lady and the rest of Ya'll.

Of course there was intent to defraud. Can't you[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Yes, thanks to johnforbes for admitting (finally) […]

8th Amendment

And despite all your blather, johnny, the truth o[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]