Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
Since today is the last day of the month I decided to take a peak at the section rankings out of curiosity, just to see where my personal faves have finished this month... and in doing so decided to start my own Ranking thread here that everyone can contribute to. At the very least, it's something new to talk about! :D

Private Shots:

Veronik
Posted by: Veronik

I'll be honest... any competition with a set from Veronik is hardly a competition at all, for me at least. What a perfect doll. Angelic, fair, and absolutely sexy!

(And those DIMPLES!!!)

I'll admit, I also really like the little bit of 'attitude' she's got going on here

Runner up, by only the tiniest of margin though...

Alexa
Posted by: Alexa

So different from Vero, but also absolutely sexy! Though I do prefer her with her hair down, that's really the only "flaw" (if I can call it that) with these pics. Long, sexy legs... tight bottom... and... (pardon me being vulgar for a moment) one of the tastiest looking pussys on VW!

Last fave in Private Shots...

Sheer Babydoll
Posted by: Hot Annie

I'm surprised this contri didn't finish further up the rankings! :?

Seriously, wow. It doesn't have the semi-pro vibe some of the others do... which is probably why I like it so much. She just feels more real than some. Not saying it's better or worse, I just appreciate the true amateurs.
All three are spectacular!

Sorry to say but I haven't had much time to peek lately and had hoped to get caught up this week, so far that hasn't quite worked out just yet!

All three stunners!
rockclimber wrote:Sorry to say but I haven't had much time to peek lately and had hoped to get caught up this week, so far that hasn't quite worked out just yet!
I know the feeling... I started this thread on Tuesday and still haven't finished picking out three each from the other sections. :roll:
Freestyle

We got spoiled with the Freestyle section in June!! :mrgreen:

Fun In Front Of Camera
Posted by: Lily

I know smiles don't always suit every photoset... but in my opinion, it's hard to be a gorgeous girl wearing nothing but a grin. Laughing? Even better!

(not to mention Lily's glorious, gravity defying boobs!!)

Lake And Boobs And...
Posted by: SexyY

It was tough choosing between these two. Again, more smiles... and a fantastically fit body. Choosing between Yumi and Lily is next to impossible.

This bad-ass pose though? Epic!

Being torn for 1st and 2nd... and then torn for 3rd and 4th... tough life we lead...

Another Walk
Posted by: Vivienne

Another regular fave of mine... though these pics are kinda' "leftovers" from a set posted a few months ago (not that I'm complaining). How irresistible does Vivienne look here?

Sexy Carrie At Neighbor's Cottage
Posted by: CarrieCutie

Carrie is gorgeous, no doubt... but these pics felt kinda' washed out to me. (Photog's fault, clearly...)

Once again though, love the smile. :D

Nude In Public

Summer Driving Me Crazy!
Posted by: Berta

This one was just too easy! Berta wins the month. Nothing else to say.

Why isn't this girl modelling professionally?

(And why do I NEVER see anything even 1% as interesting as that on my road trips?)
Lilly hands down my fav.

The laughter and obvious arousal/pleasure makes her a winner for sure.
Oh I agree Rock, Lily is so beautiful and sexy fun, you just want to eat her up again! :) Great calls Fast!
Thinker wrote:Manda is, and always will be, my favorite! Simply beautiful.
Thinker, I'm so touched. You are the sweetest man. Thank you!! XO
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed