Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
Dunno' what's up, but since Friday evening I've not been able to view any actual pictures. I see the webpage, the layout, etc... but no pics load.
Really? Wow... ok... this is weird. I've tried viewing in 2 different browsers even, no go. All media (pics or vids) won't load for me. :?: :? :? :?:
Try deleting your cookies. That often helps. Perhaps your entire browsing history delete as well?
Defo not a browser thing... tried three different browsers, and when none worked I also tried on my iPad. Same deal... page loads without images.
Weird, same Google account? Try deleting the history for that browser and Google account?

VW has a delete all option too. I hate that option personally.
Rock correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there a past event when something was wrong with a server (VW had many servers) and many people were not able to view images? They had to wait until the VW team fixed it; although I would assume we would be seeing more threads from other people in the General Discussion area wondering why they can't view images....
There was a problem in the past, I talked to Leo on Saturday and he had not mentioned anything to me then. I called him to let him know about a spam account that was posting, he said he'd take care of it. I don't see that he has done that yet.

I have had the problem myself where I could not see some posts. I got rid of it by deleting all the cookies in Chrome and rebooting the device, I cannot remember where that was phone or computer. Trinity was having the same problem and I know that we had discussed it back and forth.
Not using any Google account... not logged into it. Used Chrome and Firefox at first, then Safari. Then on my iPad used Safari and Chrome. Nada.

If I post this link here - http://hwcdn.voyeurweb.com/albums/31946 ... 238300.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - does everyone else see the pic when they click it?
Yes, fortunately for me, though I am at a loss for why you do not?

Did you click through to that spam link pic in the thread that was deleted yesterday?
Yeah, but that wouldn't affect my iPad or my phone.

And my anti-virus blocked the page as well... nothing was loaded.
It must be unique to you then. Have you tried clearing your VW preferences? Speaking from memory I believe there's a link at the bottom of the main page or the forum page it leads you to resetting all of your preferences.

As an alternative if you'd like, put the entire sequence of events in one message and posted here and I'll copy it and posted in the bugs forumforum in RC?

Also Dark Jedi might be able to help?

It may not be unique just to you, there may be other users who are having the same problem and just have not posted here.
Ok,

So with Honora's enthusiasm, I went to peek and vote. AND it let me vote the first one and then all the others now say I already voted. WTF! That is going to totally screw the ratings for the month!
Well, this morning everything's back to normal. I quickly scrolled through what I missed since Friday.... wow. Definitely some awesome contris!

Definitely need to spend more time evaluating them all. :geek:
Good to hear, no idea if it helped, but I passed the problem on to Leo last night. I had a problem of my own voting as well.
I checked out my voting... no issues like yours, so I guess my media issue wasn't related.
Thanks, haven't had a chance to check myself bit end of the month, not a good problem to have across the boards.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Once again johnforbes regurgitates partisan propag[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]