Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By FastFive
Geez... I'm out of town from a few days and all the Superb contris get posted while gone. What a 'beautiful' few days here at VW.
By rockclimber
Link man! Post some links! The suspense is kinda tough!

Meanwhile, researchers claim Chocolate for weight loss is actually better than sex...... Well, no. But it sounded good........

Read the link and get a Toblerone......

http://io9.com/i-fooled-millions-into-t ... 1707251800" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attachments
IMG_20150528_012206.jpg
IMG_20150528_012206.jpg (33.44 KiB) Viewed 14109 times
IMG_20150528_012933.jpg
IMG_20150528_012933.jpg (37.2 KiB) Viewed 14109 times
By FastFive
rockclimber wrote:Link man! Post some links! The suspense is kinda tough!
I posted a link and comments about a few of them in the appropriate sections. Some real hotness.
By mandadees
RC,

You know you won't lose weight on chocolate unless you pour it all over me.
Now I know you will just want to lick it all off and then you're still screwed LOL!

Fast, give us some hints on who you liked?
By FastFive
In the past week or so...

Sarah - Big Red Chair: http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... -Red-Chair" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Carolina - Preparing and Shaving: http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... nd-Shaving" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Veronik - Always Yours: http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... ways-Yours" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (contri of the month candidate for me!)

Carrie - In Boots: http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... e-In-Boots" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Alexa - Alexa: http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... 1612-Alexa" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lily - Ass, Boobs, and Thighs: http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... And-Thighs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (another contri of the month for me)

Berta - One Day on the Parking Lot: http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... arking-Lot" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (third possible contri of the month)

Those top three though.... damn, so amazing!
By mandadees
FastFive wrote:In the past week or so...

Sarah - Big Red Chair: http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... -Red-Chair" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Carolina - Preparing and Shaving: http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... nd-Shaving" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Veronik - Always Yours: http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... ways-Yours" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (contri of the month candidate for me!)

Carrie - In Boots: http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... e-In-Boots" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Alexa - Alexa: http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... 1612-Alexa" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lily - Ass, Boobs, and Thighs: http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... And-Thighs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (another contri of the month for me)

Berta - One Day on the Parking Lot: http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... arking-Lot" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (third possible contri of the month)

Those top three though.... damn, so amazing!
Thank you, that was "Fast!!"
(I think you know when to go slow though, am I right?)
I'm a slow girl, I would have to say. I like my partners to go slow and take our time.
Sometimes you just need to get bent over and taken but I like a long flirt before a sexy evening or morning. :)

I'll come back later and take a good look at all of these. I saw the "Red Chair" and loved the whole set!
I might put one up too, if I get time. I won't promise, but I'll try.

Anyone else want to post tonight?
By FastFive
mandadees wrote: I'm a slow girl, I would have to say. I like my partners to go slow and take our time.
Sometimes you just need to get bent over and taken but I like a long flirt before a sexy evening or morning. :)
Oh, there are lots ways to do it...

It has to be an experience, not a routine.

And as long as you're breathless when you're done, I think it's good. ;)
By mandadees
honora wrote:I will if you will Manda! Anything goes! ;)
Mmm mm mmmmm We could soo get in trouble!

We need another COFF Play Party soon! Maybe a firepit and music!

XOXO Everyone!
Attachments
My playtime Manda .jpg
My playtime Manda .jpg (42.49 KiB) Viewed 14056 times
By honora
Oh my goodness I just love that pic - Manda in action! I think this is my favorite one :D :oops:

I do miss those nights we would cum together here ;) Maybe we can try it again sometime!
By rockclimber
Play night sounds fun. Keep us posted ladies!
By mandadees
honora wrote:Oh my goodness I just love that pic - Manda in action! I think this is my favorite one :D :oops:

I do miss those nights we would cum together here ;) Maybe we can try it again sometime!
Lets! How did we ever get so busy we have to use day planners for sex and social relaxing? Gawd, I miss my 20's sometimes just for the free time!

RC, Jr, Thinker, Grumpy, you can play too! John you lurker, you too especially. Paul? Holly???? Jeny? Red? Fast?? Baby Cakes? Sunny ?? Annie", Di? Skeeter? Mr Dangerous? Jess? Bree? Lothariooooo!? Thumper????? Come on people, let's let our hair down and have some fun. I know I forgot a ton but we love you all!

XO
By Coffjr
Sorry Manda - I've been real busy during the day and then tired at night. I haven't spent too much time in VW but your call came across. Wonderful new pic - tone and fit body - but where is that great smile? I could take my time with you teasing every inch - hours worth of touching and caressing and I'm sure the lips and tongue will be involved. Oh who lips you ask - I'll let your imagination go with that one. But first we start with a nice bath, your choice of bath oils or bubble bath. I of course will be giving you this bath and drying you off.

And Lil'Red - now what did you mean when you told Manda anything goes? And I hope there will be pictures...... :oops: :o :D

jr
By honora
TLC.jpeg
TLC.jpeg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 13988 times
Hey jr! Here's a pic from a recent evening rendezvous ;) I took my time and was given a huge reward :oops: :D Sorry it's a bit blurry but it was HARD to focus! :D

Manda, some of my future weekends are already accounted for but how about we plan one evening and set aside an hour or two? Any dates that are good for you?
By Coffjr
Lil'Red - I like your idea of anything goes. ;) I'm sure it was hard.......to focus. :)
By FastFive
honora wrote:Aaaaaaand I have no idea why my pic is sideways :? :lol:
It's vertical if you click it...

Also, looks like someone had some fun.

And someone else got really lucky!
By mandadees
honora wrote:
TLC.jpeg
Hey jr! Here's a pic from a recent evening rendezvous ;) I took my time and was given a huge reward :oops: :D Sorry it's a bit blurry but it was HARD to focus! :D

Manda, some of my future weekends are already accounted for but how about we plan one evening and set aside an hour or two? Any dates that are good for you?
Oh you sexy thing!

You know there simply won't be any peace here for the next week or so, lol! Lets play as soon as we can. I love that picture, soo hot!

I would have smiled guys, but I was just too lost in the moment! :oops: Send me your times that work, I can't wait!

Xo
By mandadees
Coffjr wrote:Sorry Manda - I've been real busy during the day and then tired at night. I haven't spent too much time in VW but your call came across. Wonderful new pic - tone and fit body - but where is that great smile? I could take my time with you teasing every inch - hours worth of touching and caressing and I'm sure the lips and tongue will be involved. Oh who lips you ask - I'll let your imagination go with that one. But first we start with a nice bath, your choice of bath oils or bubble bath. I of course will be giving you this bath and drying you off.

And Lil'Red - now what did you mean when you told Manda anything goes? And I hope there will be pictures...... :oops: :o :D

jr
Oil me up Jr, I'll show you a move or two when you cum over, would that be ok? :oops:
By Coffjr
Manda - you can show me anything you want, I'll all smiles. Except for one part of my body saying....lets go, lets go, what are we waiting for? :D
By mandadees
Coffjr wrote:Manda - you can show me anything you want, I'll all smiles. Except for one part of my body saying....lets go, lets go, what are we waiting for? :D
Mmmm. Shut up n drive :)

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By Thinker
honora wrote:Aaaaaaand I have no idea why my pic is sideways :? :lol:
Is it because he is so long that it wouldn't fit any other way? ;) Glad you like lollipops!
By Coffjr
Manda - I see I was so excited, the fingers weren't in tune with the brain again. I meant I'm all smiles. That's what happens when other parts of my body try to take over my ability to think and type. I'll shut up now and start driving - but flying will get me there quicker.....so, I'm cuming. :D Oh, do I bring the handcuffs or do we use your set? ;)
By mandadees
Coffjr wrote:Manda - I see I was so excited, the fingers weren't in tune with the brain again. I meant I'm all smiles. That's what happens when other parts of my body try to take over my ability to think and type. I'll shut up now and start driving - but flying will get me there quicker.....so, I'm cuming. :D Oh, do I bring the handcuffs or do we use your set? ;)
I'd love a nice long ride or two! Jr? Thinker? Fast? RC? Honora? When will we all play?

(I might have a set or two?)
By Coffjr
Long rides are great but why limit ourselves to only two?? So I'll leave my cuffs at home - I'd bring a blind fold but I want to look into your face as you are riding, then me riding, then you again. Oh wait - might need a mirror for some of the other positions. Now what was it you were going to show me? :o :twisted:
By Thinker
The long ride will have to wait for the second ride. I won't be able to control my excitement during your first ride. Maybe you would like me to begin by kissing your lips...and end up with me kissing your lips. Sound like a plan?
By FastFive
Judging by the list at the bottom of the main forum page... a whole lotta' spammers have birthdays today! :lol:
By honora
Jr, you were correct ;) :oops:

Fast, I felt lucky too that night ;)

Manda, how about next weekend, Saturday the 20th? Let me know! If anyone else wants to join in on spontaneous talk and impromptu pics let us know! :lol:

Mr. Dangerous are you also available into next weekend?

xoxox
By rockclimber
honora wrote:Jr, you were correct ;) :oops:

Manda, how about next weekend, Saturday the 20th? Let me know! If anyone else wants to join in on spontaneous talk and impromptu pics let us know! :lol:

xoxox

Such is modern life where we have to plan our impromptu spontaneity!

Count me in for a bit. I can't think of a sexier Saturday nite!
By rockclimber
bonniejoy wrote:Nobody home? :)
Next Saturday I believe is the plan, several people had things to do tonight. Sunday morning often has people popping in to say hi. I'll be sleeping in myself. It will be my first day off in quite a while.

:ugeek:
By Thinker
Morning everyone! The sun is shining here. It's going to be hot. Will go on a bike ride a little earlier than normal and take additional water.

Someone posted on FB that a nude bike ride was in Nola. Did anyone go?
By mandadees
Thinker wrote:Morning everyone! The sun is shining here. It's going to be hot. Will go on a bike ride a little earlier than normal and take additional water.

How was the ride? And where is Nola? How do they handle the legal parts to do that anyway?
By mrdangerous
honora wrote:Jr, you were correct ;) :oops:

xoxox
I'm not sure. I can damn sure try to be, though.
By Thinker
mandadees wrote:
Thinker wrote:Morning everyone! The sun is shining here. It's going to be hot. Will go on a bike ride a little earlier than normal and take additional water.

How was the ride? And where is Nola? How do they handle the legal parts to do that anyway?
Nola is New Orleans. Don't know about the legal parts. They did it anyway!

The ride was good. Shortened my normal ride by 8 miles. I was drinking the water too fast. Did not want to run out. Would have liked a massage when I got done. That would have made it that much nicer!
By mandadees
Happy Fathers Day to all our dads. I hope you all had a special day! :D
By FastFive
Have I mentioned how much I love summer?

Leaving the grocery store this aft I saw out of the corner of my eye just enough to catch my attention and snap my head around. :mrgreen: A very nice looking girl wearing a very short summer dress walking into the direction of the sun. Great figure, not exactly 'skinny' but with all the extra curves in all the right places (think about VW'er Nikki Brazil). ;) Sure enough that very short dress was also very thin, affording anyone paying attention a fantastic view. While she did have underwear on, they were clearly very small ones. :twisted:

Yeah, I certainly do love summer.
By rockclimber
Don't you love thin sundresses!
By rockclimber
Have a happy safe fourth weekend folks!
By Thinker
Have a Happy Fourth of July! Hope everyone has a good time celebrating the birthday of the U.S. of A. Birthdays mean spankings. Who is up for a spanking?
By mandadees
Happy Fourth! :)
By BreeOclaire
Been forever since I found my way over here!

Hope everyone is doing well & being naughty of course ♥
Attachments
In & Out of my Little Blue Dress
In & Out of my Little Blue Dress
BreeSexyHotMilfHornyNudeEroticCamModelStripteaseBootyTitsAssPetiteBrunetteBlueDressVoyeurwebRedcloudsStreamateTwitterOclaire.jpg (462.91 KiB) Viewed 13410 times
By rockclimber
BreeOclaire wrote:Been forever since I found my way over here!

Hope everyone is doing well & being naughty of course ♥
You are missed gorgeous!

So what have you been up to? I know it's summer and you said you were not going to be on very much anything sexy to share? One of these days I have to figure out how to watch your cam! And I believe I still owe you a reply from January! I've been working way the hell too much! I got a special project that was supposed to do last week and I don't have it done yet sometimes you just run out of steam.

But its national birth week 4 to 11 so let's kick it up and everybody try to participate and share!
By BreeOclaire
rockclimber wrote:You are missed gorgeous!

So what have you been up to? I know it's summer and you said you were not going to be on very much anything sexy to share? One of these days I have to figure out how to watch your cam! And I believe I still owe you a reply from January! I've been working way the hell too much! I got a special project that was supposed to do last week and I don't have it done yet sometimes you just run out of steam.

But its national birth week 4 to 11 so let's kick it up and everybody try to participate and share!
Hey there rockclimber,

Thanks so much ;-)

Well, my Cowan & I finally found ourselves a few Kid-Free days so that's what granted me some time to slip back here for a bit. Played on the RCBB posting this & that, tweeted a bit and enjoyed 2 days of CamChatting at my regular hang-out. So I got my ya-yas out for now...should tide me over for at least a week I suppose - lol. Too much work and not enough play can be dangerous! Hope you muster up enough steam to finish off your special project ;)

Hope everyone's #MoaningMonday is marvelous!
Attachments
Playin in the Summertime Rain
Playin in the Summertime Rain
BreePlayingInRainUmbrellaWetNipplesTitsSeeThruHornyHotSexyEroticCamModelBrunettePetiteSensualOclaire.jpg (538.84 KiB) Viewed 13398 times
By FastFive
Awesome photo Bree!
By BreeOclaire
FastFive wrote:Awesome photo Bree!
FF - Thanks so much! Cowan's been wanting to do a Rain & Flash shoot for a while now...so it felt so good to finally squeeze a little session in the other day!

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]