Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By rockclimber
hi Bree!

I saw that clip you put up! I loved it you are so sexy!

it's not the video, but that stocking garter belt picture you posted in SMC it's got to be one of them more erotic things I've seen in a long time!

Babycakes is alive and well, n sexy as ever. we had a little conversation today about our mutual infatuation with the art of pucking, haha!

There's little that's going to drag me away from the ice and the blue line right now, but feel free to stand naked in heels in front and see if you can distract me? 8-)

I'll get Sunday off this week and then its going to be two weeks before my next break. Im popular haha!!

I think I'm way overdue for a trip anywhere!

:lol:
By holliebaby
Bree, I just want to tell you that you are one sexy woman. That is a great picture and video. Seeing a fellow brunette look so sexy and hot is inspiring!

I am doing much better these days after a hard winter. I was sick with the awful "C" word, was declared healthy, got sick with another bout of the nasty "C" word again in a different place, and now am finally starting to feel good and have been again declared healthy. YEAH!! My biggest concern now is that my Hubby, the love of my life and business partner and my partner in sex fun, has been diagnosed to be in the early stages of dementia. He is only 56, but in the last year has really gone downhill fast. This time last year we had no idea he had an issue, he is now unable to work or drive anymore. We are using new medicine to hopefully slow things down, and the doctor ( a cute female I might add!) says he needs visual and creative stimulation among other things to make him better. I have found that he still likes looking at naked women, so we are looking at all the wonderful pictures and videos on here to get him racing! I am also going to try and get him taking pictures again, since that would be good for him. So if you see something we post later where the photography is somewhat off, be kind! Taking nude pictures of me is therapy for him, and I like it too. Anyway, just thought I would check in and say hi and then I saw Bree's picture right there. Bree, you definitely did your part to stimulate my beloved hubby tonight!!! :D
By mandadees
holliebaby wrote:Bree, I just want to tell you that you are one sexy woman. That is a great picture and video. Seeing a fellow brunette look so sexy and hot is inspiring!

I am doing much better these days after a hard winter. I was sick with the awful "C" word, was declared healthy, got sick with another bout of the nasty "C" word again in a different place, and now am finally starting to feel good and have been again declared healthy. YEAH!! My biggest concern now is that my Hubby, the love of my life and business partner and my partner in sex fun, has been diagnosed to be in the early stages of dementia. He is only 56, but in the last year has really gone downhill fast. This time last year we had no idea he had an issue, he is now unable to work or drive anymore. We are using new medicine to hopefully slow things down, and the doctor ( a cute female I might add!) says he needs visual and creative stimulation among other things to make him better. I have found that he still likes looking at naked women, so we are looking at all the wonderful pictures and videos on here to get him racing! I am also going to try and get him taking pictures again, since that would be good for him. So if you see something we post later where the photography is somewhat off, be kind! Taking nude pictures of me is therapy for him, and I like it too. Anyway, just thought I would check in and say hi and then I saw Bree's picture right there. Bree, you definitely did your part to stimulate my beloved hubby tonight!!! :D
Holly,

I'm reading all your comments Holly and my heart goes out to you both! I'm so happy you're feeling better and have regained your strength. You are such a strong powerful role model for me, I hope you know. You have such a positive outlook and I have had my own struggles the last year or two and your strength has been a positive thing for me. I'm going to look for your posts and I know everyone else will want to see yours and put some up too!!

I put this up a few days ago, here is a link :

http://forums.voyeurweb.com/download/file.php?id=2989

Much Love,

M :)

By holliebaby
Manda, YOU are an inspiration for me! You always have such a great attitude on things, I get all pouty and whiney every once in awhile because I am no longer one of the young hotties with a great body and I think I am worthless and blah blah blah.... but you are always such a pick me up in everything you post. And you are definitely a hottie with a GREAT body, and when you post pics they immediately become some of our favorites. The one you included here will definitely stimulate my hubby (and every male who sees it, and a lot of females also!). You and Honora are both such sweethearts and so positive. Thank you for your kind words. It has been a tough few months but we have been blessed with good health our whole lives, everything we ever really needed, a great family, and a wonderful life together for 36 years, so everything else we get is a bonus. So many have it much worse than us.

Manda, Thank you for your kind words and sexy pic! They are both welcomed this morning!!!! And I want to add that the new ladies who have joined the forum are wonderful additions. The guys on here are great, but it all works the best when the ladies play here, and the more ladies the merrier!!
By holliebaby
I don't want to leave the guys out here. You are wonderful playmates, and are so loyal to all of your "girls" . Even when some of you try to talk me off the "I'm too old" ledge or even scold me for being too whiney (Grumpy!!) I know I can count on you to also be there to support me when I really need it. As I have had time to think about it, I appreciate the scolds and reminders almost as much as the praise and accolades you guys have always given me. Taken together, they show that even though we are mostly all just internet buddies you are quality people that really care about others. So thank you, and I am sure I will still need reminders and yes, even scolding, from time to time. Maybe even a spanking (Grumpy??????). Thank you for caring!!!
By FastFive
Hollie

It's awful when life kicks you when you're already down, isn't it? :( Cancer sucks shit.

Good thoughts coming your way from Canadia.
By DangerousDi
HollyBabe: Glad you are doing well and the "C" is gone and you are back at it. Missed you around on the boards. Hope the med's help your guy, just terrible to have it that young. My mom got about 79 and at the point when she was in the nursing home as she couldn't care for herself, she had no idea who I was or any other family. Then one day I found out she couldn't see a letter bigger than a foot big, and that shocked me. They also show signs of not changing clothes. So lots of things to look at. Maybe there is a Dementia Group you could join so you know what you are up against. I am so sorry to hear this.
By Thinker
So glad to see you back here Hollie! I saw your propic and got a big grin on my face! You are so sweet. Sorry to hear about your hubby. He is my age and can empathize with him. I forget things sometimes. I always wonder if this is the start of something. More than likely, it is because I am just not focusing on listening to others. Cannot remember what you don't hear!

So glad you are doing well and have kicked C's butt!
By mandadees
holliebaby wrote:Manda, YOU are an inspiration for me! You always have such a great attitude on things, I get all pouty and whiney every once in awhile because I am no longer one of the young hotties with a great body and I think I am worthless and blah blah blah.... but you are always such a pick me up in everything you post. And you are definitely a hottie with a GREAT body, and when you post pics they immediately become some of our favorites. The one you included here will definitely stimulate my hubby (and every male who sees it, and a lot of females also!). You and Honora are both such sweethearts and so positive. Thank you for your kind words. It has been a tough few months but we have been blessed with good health our whole lives, everything we ever really needed, a great family, and a wonderful life together for 36 years, so everything else we get is a bonus. So many have it much worse than us.

Manda, Thank you for your kind words and sexy pic! They are both welcomed this morning!!!! And I want to add that the new ladies who have joined the forum are wonderful additions. The guys on here are great, but it all works the best when the ladies play here, and the more ladies the merrier!!
Hollie, I was thinking of you two today. I hope you have a wonderful week ahead! XO :)
By BreeOclaire
rockclimber wrote:hi Bree!

I saw that clip you put up! I loved it you are so sexy!

it's not the video, but that stocking garter belt picture you posted in SMC it's got to be one of them more erotic things I've seen in a long time!

Babycakes is alive and well, n sexy as ever. we had a little conversation today about our mutual infatuation with the art of pucking, haha!

There's little that's going to drag me away from the ice and the blue line right now, but feel free to stand naked in heels in front and see if you can distract me? 8-)

I'll get Sunday off this week and then its going to be two weeks before my next break. Im popular haha!!

I think I'm way overdue for a trip anywhere!

Thank you ♥
By BreeOclaire
holliebaby wrote:Bree, I just want to tell you that you are one sexy woman. That is a great picture and video. Seeing a fellow brunette look so sexy and hot is inspiring!

Aww, how very sweet of you! Really appreciate your feedback...especially from a fellow sexy brunette ;)

Though you have lots of changes in your world I must say you seem to be coping as best you can and keeping a positive vibe which I find very attractive among other things. Always a pleasure to help the hubby out...use as many doses as needed, lol. You hang in there and keep smiling ♥
By Jess
Just a thought to get people thinking.....

Pollen is technically "tree sperm". So that would make Hay Fever an STD.

Also, since none of us take in pollen deliberately, does that mean we all spend each spring being raped by trees?

And.......discuss. :D
By honora
Hollie, I'm so glad it looks like the C word is in the past - I can't even imagine the mix of feelings you went through. I'm just relieved to see that you've come through it. As far as the other challenges you now face, I hope and wish all the best for you and your husband!
By 327retro
holliebaby wrote:I don't want to leave the guys out here. You are wonderful playmates, and are so loyal to all of your "girls" . Even when some of you try to talk me off the "I'm too old" ledge or even scold me for being too whiney (Grumpy!!) I know I can count on you to also be there to support me when I really need it. As I have had time to think about it, I appreciate the scolds and reminders almost as much as the praise and accolades you guys have always given me. Taken together, they show that even though we are mostly all just internet buddies you are quality people that really care about others. So thank you, and I am sure I will still need reminders and yes, even scolding, from time to time. Maybe even a spanking (Grumpy??????). Thank you for caring!!!
Hey Hollie,

I've been off line for a few weeks so I've missed a bunch most of April actually. I don't recall ever saying you were to whiney. But did scold you for not having confidence in your beauty and allowing your fun side to come out more. Cant have thin skin with basement dwelling net Rambo's/trolls.

Spanking? I'd be hard pressed to put marks on that lovely backside. It's more suited for kisses, nibbles & licks in my not so humble opinion. :oops:

This is a wonderful gathering place for cyber friends. Very much miss the COFF Pub virtual weekends. The only people that actually met face to face was Jbe, Berty & wife, Jay Bird & Viscount as friends and nothing more. That's the beauty of what goes on here. No expectations, just cheeky fun. If I recall you and Sassy met and presented a wonderful photo shoot or two for some real cheeky fun with you very lovely ladies.

Being a country boy I look at it this way. After a long week a bon fire down in the lower 40 is what's needed to unwind. You gorgeous ladies provide that for us hands down. Pass around some apple pie and other adult beverages and we're recharged for the grind ahead come Monday. Check out some Brantly Gilbert songs like Kick it in The Sticks. For some insight. Granted some of us may never met but that doesn't diminish sharing the fun, nor appreciation of friendships made and beauty shared here.

I'm so very happy your ok Hollie, Sugar had a scare a few months ago but turned out to be nothing. I'm beyond words to how distressed I am to hear your husband may have dementia. Wish Paul was still on here regularly. Anyway I read an article a few years back about coconut oil to slow the process down. No false hope, but I'll try to find the article and pass it along and you can follow up from there. I believe in modern medicine if combined with natural not chemically manufactured remedies. That's just me. When I find the article I'll try to PM you or just post it here.

My thoughts and prayers as all of ours to you two.
By 327retro
Jess wrote:Just a thought to get people thinking.....

Also, since none of us take in pollen deliberately, does that mean we all spend each spring being raped by trees?

Jess; I was just going along life's path fat, dumb & happy. Well not fat. But now I feel so violate! No wonder these tree huggers are so sexually obsessed. They have been pollinated. I better get some natural honey from Sugar to sooth my throat and inhale some of her natural vaporub to clear my sinuous. Thank goodness for natural remedies. :oops: ;) :roll: :)
By FastFive

I always think of it as trees and flowers fornicating in my nose. :|
By rockclimber

My xylem wants your phloem,
This is My ode to that sticky sweet velvet home,
All turgid and tumescent,
I'd woo you with plant food and water,
Then fill you with my vascular cambium,
All deep and thick like I aughter,
And repeatedly I w00d sprinkle you with pollen,
How am I doing so far dahlin?
Cuz imma gonna seek you out to pollinate,
How's that for a ravishingly poetic fate?

Oh that is bad, I'm posting it anyway!
By Annie
That's a good way to think about it Jess. Cause it sure fucks my head up. I know that's crude but that's what pollen does to me.
By FastFive

By rockclimber
True that Fast,

The most erotic thing in the world is a woman with an intellect........who likes to kiss.

Happy Friday peeps!
Attachments
nerdigirls hiontach.jpg
nerdigirls hiontach.jpg (36.44 KiB) Viewed 13793 times
By mandadees
rockclimber wrote:True that Fast,

The most erotic thing in the world is a woman with an intellect........who likes to kiss.

Happy Friday peeps!
Do you want to see my Magna Cum Laude (Yes, I have one) or my lipstick on your _____________? (fill in the blank.) :)

Oh, this could be fun! Lets see what you all come up with?

I'll go first,

Thinker: "The back of your neck."

Honora: "The :oops: :oops: of your :oops: :oops: :oops: "

Ok WHO is next???
By 327retro
Hmmm, Snuggles & hugs. That would put your lipstick on my collar. Does lipstick show up on denim collars? Smart, Fun and quite Lovely. What a combination. Great weekend Manda.
By 327retro
Couldn't help but notice some anime photos up. These artists certainly do produce some very sexy renditions of the female form not to mention fantasies of our misguided youth. (of sort) :D ;)

Thought I'd put this up just for fun.
Attachments
573.jpg
573.jpg (89.48 KiB) Viewed 13765 times
By FastFive
Heh... I love anime. The Japanese are spectacularly perverted. And it's pretty much accepted. :lol:

So what's everyone up to this Sunday afternoon? Raining here, so instead of faffing about in the yard I'm faffing about inside. :roll: I might even get into some exciting stuff like vacuuming later. Woo! :|
By mandadees
Hi everyone, I hope you all had a fabulous Mothers Day!

I spent some time with mine and we cooked! :-) lol!
By honora
mandadees wrote:

I'll go first,

Ok WHO is next???
Manda, that sounds....hot! :D
FastFive wrote:Heh... I love anime. The Japanese are spectacularly perverted. And it's pretty much accepted. :lol:

So what's everyone up to this Sunday afternoon? Raining here, so instead of faffing about in the yard I'm faffing about inside. :roll: I might even get into some exciting stuff like vacuuming later. Woo! :|
By rockclimber
mandadees wrote:Hi everyone, I hope you all had a fabulous Mothers Day!

I spent some time with mine and we cooked! :-) lol!
Sounds like a perfect Mother's day M. Mine has been gone for some time but she was in my thoughts. I hope all our beautiful mothers enjoyed their special day and have a wonderful week ahead.....
By honora
^^^^ I hit submit too soon

FF I had to look up what faffing meant :lol: I don't think I've ever heard that word before! Anyway, I guess I did some faffing about yesterday too ;)
By FastFive
mandadees wrote:Do you want to see my Magna Cum Laude (Yes, I have one)
Make ya' cum louder?

Geez, Latin is such a dirty language. :lol:
or my lipstick on your _____________? (fill in the blank.) :)
Oh, oh... pick me, pick me next! :D
By Thinker
mandadees wrote:Do you want to see my Magna Cum Laude (Yes, I have one) or my lipstick on your _____________? (fill in the blank.) :)

I'll go first,

Ok WHO is next???
I got shivers up and down my spine thinking of you planting your lipstick on the back of my neck! I can feel your warm breath on the nape of my neck just before your warm, moist, soft lips lightly touch my skin. I couldn't help it when my legs turn to jelly! You will have to hold onto me until I can turn around to hold you properly in my arms. Sigh, I look in your eyes and fall under your spell...
By rockclimber
Spell binding indeed!

COFFettes make the best witchy women.....
Attachments
IMG_20150512_004640.jpg
IMG_20150512_004640.jpg (20.55 KiB) Viewed 13704 times
By 327retro
Spell binding, Hypnotic and down right gorgeous. Of that there is no doubt RC. Are they angles sent to bring out the dragons in us? Only too tame us with there mystic powers? A somewhat pleasant conundrum since time began.
Attachments
ART35 (1).jpg
ART35 (1).jpg (65.15 KiB) Viewed 13679 times
By FastFive
I only just found out... but today is Top Gun Day!

http://www.topgunday.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How did I miss this previously?!? :shock:

I need to leave work and go shopping for some sweet aviator glasses ASAP!
By rockclimber
Here's a shout out to my lovely friend J who I hope will join us here.
By rockclimber
There is a big airshow this week as well. A buddy is photographing there. Here a few of his (pretty sure all three are his but I may be wrong.)
Attachments
IMG_20150513_160037.jpg
IMG_20150513_160037.jpg (46.23 KiB) Viewed 13663 times
IMG_20150513_155856.jpg
IMG_20150513_155856.jpg (60.27 KiB) Viewed 13663 times
IMG_20150513_160114.jpg
IMG_20150513_160114.jpg (58.59 KiB) Viewed 13663 times
By rockclimber
Thinker wrote:I have a picture like the first one. Not at that angle but it is still a cool shot.
I'm glad you like them, I'll post some more as I get time.
By DangerousDi
Jets were a thing in our town for many, many years and now we have ugly cargo planes.
By mandadees
Whose in a mood?

I'm in a mood to play today, tell me something to make me blush! :oops:
By FastFive
Manda.... I'm a healthy, red-blooded, 30-something male... I'm always in the mood. ;)
By Thinker
Manda, still in the mood to play? I want to massage you all over...every square inch! And I would use my slippery, oily fingers to probe all areas...ALL of them!
By FastFive
mandadees wrote:tell me something to make me blush! :oops:
By mandadees
Mmm, Thinker and Fast, fingers and tongues :oops: I'll never get out of bed and dressed!!
By mandadees
rockclimber wrote:True that Fast,

Happy Friday peeps!
I love to kiss. It is such an intimate way to connect with your lover and explore them. :oops:
By FastFive
mandadees wrote:I'll never get out of bed and dressed!!
Who says this is all happening in bed? ;)

Never getting dressed, though? I'm fine with that.
By Thinker
mandadees wrote:Mmm, Thinker and Fast, fingers and tongues :oops: I'll never get out of bed and dressed!!
And the problem with that is...??? I prefer the undressed state myself!
By rockclimber
Our COFFettes get more and more beautiful all the time! She certainly has that look of quiet excitement, doesn't she?
By rockclimber
honora wrote:Holy Hotness I LOVE your propic Manda!! Sooo sensual :D

Your turn Gorgeous! ^^

By DangerousDi
Laugh at me, Rockclimber, I was looking for a pic of Holly and then finally read the rest of your comment.

Yes sensual pic of miss "M".

Of course there was intent to defraud. Can't you[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Yes, thanks to johnforbes for admitting (finally) […]

8th Amendment

And despite all your blather, johnny, the truth o[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]