Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
Oh you had a rough night then Skeeter? I'm a little late but I'll fix you a Bloody Mary if you like? :)
Oh Manda, where were you with that Bloody Mary when I really needed you this morning? I had to go back to Kenny's and settle for Mimosas with the . . . . well, never mind!

Rain Check?
It doesn't even have to rain! We had terrible fog yesterday here. I felt like I was driving in a ****! :lol:
Good evening Gorgeous! If the rain check is still good, wet or dry, could we turn the old SMC into a wine tasting room for the evening? I'm more in the mood for a fine rare vintage at this time of day! Especially if I could share it with a beautifully rare female such as yourself!

How about a medium dry red with a little imported Belgian chocolate to go with it? Or are you a white wine kind of a girl? I could just bring a couple of bottles of each, and an extra pound or so of chocolate!

Add a great wine and you've got the world on a string!
Add a great wine and you've got the world on a string!
image.jpg (93.94 KiB) Viewed 20694 times
That's my motto and I'm stickin' with it!
Hey there,

I'm borrowing this list from one of my favorite healthy food advocates. I think there are several choices here for even the busiest one of us! Especially with little ones on the go all the time! :D :D

Favorite packaged cereals:

2 Moms In The Raw Cereal :oops: – This grain-free cereal is full of healthy fruit and nuts like almonds, walnuts, bananas, coconut, and dates. (Thinker, I know where your mind is going, lol!)

Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Cereal – The grains in this cereal are whole and sprouted, so they are easier for your body to digest and won’t spike your blood sugar like flour-based cereal grains do. My favorite is their cinnamon raisin flavor. (This is really really good if you want to have a cereal)

One Degree Sprouted Brown Rice Crisps or Erewhon Crispy Brown Rice Cereal: Either of these make an excellent replacement for Kellogg’s Rice Krispies, and are BHT-free. (I'll have to look for a recipe for Rice Treats that is healthier.)

Qi’a Superfood Cereals – I love these blends of whole ingredients like buckwheat groats, chia seeds, hemp seeds, dried cranberries, and almonds. This cereal is delicious mixed with organic yogurt and fruit. (Just reading the ingredients makes me want to try these!)

Purely Elizabeth Ancient Grain Granola – Comes in 4 different flavors: original, cranberry pecan, pumpkin fig, and blueberry hemp, made with healthy ingredients like quinoa, amaranth, chia seeds, and raw virgin coconut oil.

Chiarezza Cereal, Almighty Mango Goji Cereal – Made from organic chia, hemp seeds, mango, buckwheat, banana flakes, and goji berries. As there are chia seeds in this one, you can also make a yummy pudding by pouring nut milk over it and letting it sit in the fridge for about 25 minutes. (Another one to try!)

Recipes:

Homemade Granola – It’s easy to stay far away from store-bought granola filled with refined sugar, inflammatory oils, and flavors, because granola is so easy to make at home. My recipe is made with oats, raw pistachios, goji berries and coconut, but it’s very flexible and you can easily substitute your favorite ingredients.

Parfait Porridge – I regularly make this recipe and like to make several at once to keep in the fridge for a few days. My porridge is made with raw oat groats (which contain more vitamins, minerals and nutrients than processed steel cut, rolled or instant oats), fresh or frozen fruit, chia seeds and nut milk. It’s incredibly refreshing and healthy – it’s cereal on the go!

If you know someone in your household still eating unhealthy cereal everyday, please share this post with them! Once they know this information, they can’t go back.

XOXO
Thinker wrote:How do you know that my mind went to thinking about 2 naked moms...that I was eating (out)? Two at once? A first for me, that's for sure.
We have to get you out more Thinker :oops:
Hope everyone's #SpringAheadSunday is off to a good start ;)
Attachments
Selfie Snapped Last Week ♥
Selfie Snapped Last Week ♥
BreeSelfieHotHornyEroticCamModelStripteaseAssPussyGartersStockingsNylonsFeetLegsTwitterVoyeurwebRedcloudsSexyMilfOclaire.jpg (427.46 KiB) Viewed 20628 times
I am with you Thumps, a rasher of bacon and a cuppa coffee with a shot of Bailey's for the house!

Thinker, I was feeling really really inadequate and frankly I was more than a little pissed at you for linking to that study, until I realized the vertical axis of the graph was done in centimeters.

But after digging out a metric ruler and spending a few minutes devouring Bree's luscious ass, I'm feeling much more self-assured! Phew!! What a relief, figuratively and literally!

Sorry, TMI?
I wish I had more free time to frequent these threads.... And I am so glad I had an opportunity to actually read thru this thread. Manda I am very impressed with your knowledge on organic and whole foods. I have many friends like you that I am so grateful for that I have learned a lot from on this subject. I love what you have shared and sweetie I am taking notes. The old saying goes you are what you eat. Manda it's obvious you eat right cause your radiant beauty reflects that.
Thanks again for sharing, I really have enjoyed this thread. I will make sure to visit more often for sure. Hugs and kisses
I'm not going to comment on penis size; I don't want to get the nickname "Little Paul." :oops:

Manda, have you ever tried eating gluten free. The theory behind it is that gluten causes the intestines to leak, resulting in toxins getting into the blood stream. I have been eating gluten free for 13 months now and have lost a good deal of weight. I thought I was getting arthritis in my one thumb, but several months into gluten free, all of the pain went away and hasn't returned.

Star, I don't think any man alive would complain that you couldn't cook! :o

Trin, if you are what you eat, I guess that makes me...taco taco!! :lol:

Bree, I am hoping for more fantastic pics from you. ;)
Paulbrx wrote:I'm not going to comment on penis size; I don't want to get the nickname "Little Paul." :oops:

Manda, have you ever tried eating gluten free. The theory behind it is that gluten causes the intestines to leak, resulting in toxins getting into the blood stream. I have been eating gluten free for 13 months now and have lost a good deal of weight. I thought I was getting arthritis in my one thumb, but several months into gluten free, all of the pain went away and hasn't returned.

Star, I don't think any man alive would complain that you couldn't cook! :o

Trin, if you are what you eat, I guess that makes me...taco taco!! :lol:

Bree, I am hoping for more fantastic pics from you. ;)
Hi Paul!

Gluten is one of the things I would like to know more about! What about commitment? If you do eat gluten occasionally will that affect the health benefits?
Hi Manda,

There are conflicting viewpoints on whether you can cheat a little and eat gluten. Some sources say that unless you have a severe sensitivity to gluten, you can eat it once in a while. Other sources say that eating any gluten at all will cause your intestinal tract to start leaking again and could take months to get better. I have found that if I eat 2 large pieces of real pizza, I get a very bloated feeling and usually diarrhea a few hours later. One pretzel or biscuit doesn't seem to have that effect. I don't dare do it too often, though.

Paul
I made....for the first time ever.....(drum roll.....) BREAD tonight! And it turned out beautifully :mrgreen: No bread machine or crazy ingredients needed - it was so easy so I have to share

I used Technique #2

Yummiest Bread

I have used it like they make at the Italian restaurants with the olive oil and pepper/spices to dip in....can also use with simple melted butter or honey drizzled along the edges :D
Honora - was this an invitation to your house for some samples? I love hot bread, olive oil to dip in, some smooth wine and a beautiful woman - what more is there in life? ;)
honora wrote:I made....for the first time ever.....(drum roll.....) BREAD tonight! And it turned out beautifully :mrgreen: No bread machine or crazy ingredients needed - it was so easy so I have to share

I used Technique #2

Yummiest Bread

I have used it like they make at the Italian restaurants with the olive oil and pepper/spices to dip in....can also use with simple melted butter or honey drizzled along the edges :D
Hey Honora, I'm about to fall asleep but this looks so fun. Miss you sweetie, thanks for posting xoxox..
Gluten, my husband has it and even without eating any gluten he has stomach problems. He has been tested with the camera and pill you take. Nothing was found. So they really can't figure out what the deal is. He can not eat any gluten or he has stomach problems. A lot of time it is food get contaminated. Such as a turkey is fine, but put dressing in it, it becomes contaminated. If you cook say taco's that are hard shell no problem, but say you put a flour shell in the grease then it will contaminated the next hard corn shell. Things like that. I have learned to make my husband items first, then cook for us. Such as waffles. If I cook for my son first then my husband it would be contaminated. He (I should say I) use Pamela's mix and just recent he got some coconut flour you add with gluten free flour. I make him cookies, and his breakfast every day and he eats meat without the bread every day for lunch (poor guy). He ordered his online and is way cheaper than we have found in the stores.

Sorry this off topic, but just thought I would add a few bits and pieces.
The old SMC has gone through an amazing transition while I was away and I guess it's OK? I DO miss seeing Manda serving coffee and tea in her little of nothing skirts and ever over flowing tops! :shock: Hell, I even miss trying to read the morning paper after Berty had cut all the coupons out. (well OK, I don't miss that all too much I guess.)

All this talk of dipping and kneading and breeding (sp) and drizzling honey on things . . . . is different but it's kinda' sexy too! Makes me realize how much I need to get bred! Could either of you Ladies help me with that?

What??! I'm just lookin' for some one to run to the bakery for me, Jeez!

Now where have those serving wenches disappeared too?
Well,

Bread making is more fun if you take your time. :oops:

Honora, I like that recipe! Things are so busy now but when I get time I think ill try it. Maybe for Easter?
Well Skeeter,

Bread making is more fun if you take your time. :oops:

Honora, I like that recipe! Things are so busy now but when I get time I think ill try it. Maybe for Easter?
OK, OK, I get the message and I completely agree! But there's no need to repeat yourself.

And just so you know Manda, I've got all the time in the world, I understand your need for a "Man with a Slow Hand, You Want a Lover With an Easy Touch!" 8-)

Hmmm, somebody should write a song! ;)
mandadees wrote:A real "slow rider" Ha ha! :lol: :lol:
Dahmmm that looks good enough to untie M.

With my teeth perhaps.....?
honora wrote:This reminded me of Thumper's hangover breakfast :D Mmmmmm, bacon
I can't let that go by without a comment! That looks fantastic! Bacon IN pancakes! And easy to dip! So much for low carb fat free.......

Looks for Manda to brow furrow..... Run!

I will say this, her cinnamon COFFee is damned good!!!! And calorie free no less. Try it!
Mmmm, Cinnamon Coffee and Bacon in a Blanket!

Not much better than that . . . . . unless maybe it's being prepared and served by "H and M", in appropriate attire of course. Or inappropriate, depending on your point of view!
Mmm, RC, You like that cinnamon COFFee hmm? :)

Honora, I think that pancake bacon treat is soo clever!! Yumm!!! I think it was a big big hit!

(Uhm, should we tell about our weekend? :oops: )

Skeeter, All I have to wear is an ity bity tank top, is that ok?
mandadees wrote:Skeeter, All I have to wear is an ity bity tank top, is that ok?
M'eh... why even bother? ;)
Mmm maybe, maybe not :)

But I did just post a pic in the forums somewhere, :lol:
Thinker wrote:My own private showing! I feel special. I just want to massage your backside and give you kisses all over!
MMmm that sounds like heaven! :)
Loving the sunshine & blue sky here among our valleys & curves today! Any left-overs from breakfast that I can nibble on ;)
Attachments
BreeGlassToysDildoBWSexyHotMilfTinyTittiesGorgeousEyesNudeEroticModelOClaire.jpg
BreeGlassToysDildoBWSexyHotMilfTinyTittiesGorgeousEyesNudeEroticModelOClaire.jpg (298.92 KiB) Viewed 20229 times
Hey there COFF Healthy Eaters!

Here's a nice quick treat for the week. :D

You can make up enough ahead of lunch and keep cold in the crisper. This really only takes ten minutes to do, so you could just go fresh too.

That leaves time for a relaxing back rub and a nice nap! Naps are best after Shhhh! :oops:

A Quick Yummy Veggie and Chicken Wrap

Ingredients

1/4 cup Mayonnaise
4 (6-in.) fajita size whole wheat flour tortillas
12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, grilled and sliced
1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
1/4 cup sliced red onion
2 cups mixed salad greens or spinach or romaine, (my favorite.)

Directions

1. Spread Mayonnaise on tortillas. Sea salt to taste.
2. Stuff with a layer chicken, red pepper, red onion and romaine, spinach or greens down the center of each tortilla.
3. Wrap the roll and fold the filled tortillas.
4. Serve with a smile and a cold cocktail!
Comments or suggestions anyone?

Lets get some recipes up here!!

It's hard to come up with good recipes and be naked too after all! LOL!

Good Night!
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed