Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
our following post went live couple of days ago in redclouds regular.
3183279 Wife Got Drilled Again By Her Lover
http://www.redclouds.com/user/signin/?e ... id=3183279" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

unfortunately we dont have redcoulds access, so cant even see the comments. if it does not violate the forum policy will any1 be kind enough (with RC access) to copy and paste the comments to our email? if yes I'll provide the email. Millie, my wife is eager to see the comments.
Here you go.....

RC is pretty cheap by the way. Just get a years membership maybe?

JackofHearts2
great pics of hips
February 19th at 05:06AM
HotOne69
Looks like she enjoyed giving it up for her lover!
February 15th at 03:25PM
Antares2
I would be nice to see his dick in her pussy.
February 15th at 03:03AM
JuanDon
Looks like she has great hangers. I would love to see more of that.
February 14th at 07:44PM
oldun
Have to agree with another comment .Where is this big log that needed the lube? Can't see anything-rated poor
February 14th at 04:21PM
Broker
Bet that gave you a hard on seeing her get a good drilling like that. What kind of noise did she make with the orgasm ?
February 14th at 11:43AM
Avaguy
would love to see more of her big tits
February 14th at 09:14AM
DavesFun
Would love to fuck her and make her cum. daves-fun@outlook.com
February 13th at 06:11PM
CBSea
sexy, love to see and hear more about it
February 13th at 05:01PM
dickup
Gorgeous large breasts (what we can see of them), and the rest looks great! I would not share her!!
February 13th at 03:19PM
fletchdouglas
You need a good money these don't cut it
February 13th at 11:15AM
peitro
boring
February 13th at 10:33AM
Lennyx
Not much to see
February 13th at 10:12AM
Don90x
If she was mine I'd want to do the clean up. I wouldn't be my first time.
February 13th at 07:16AM
Lucifer
Hope you get to clean his cock and her pussy of his cum!
February 13th at 06:59AM
Suertudo2
This could have been a superb post by using different camera angles to show us just what he's putting in her and where. We can use our imaginations, but there's nothing like seeing the show clearly. Please post more of her taking his (allegedly) thick, hard cock in any or all of her loving orifices - all the better if you can post it on HC.
February 13th at 06:05AM
Broker
I think its wonderful that you let others have some of that sweet pussy.
February 13th at 03:58AM
eej
Need to show those tits
February 13th at 03:44AM
CathyS
If he has such a "log", let's see it.
February 13th at 02:30AM

http://www.redclouds.com/contributions/ ... -Her-Lover" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There's a better link to Millies contri.

Hope she likes her comments. If you join she can reply to each one on the boards. Or here.

Cheers.
Attachments
IMG_20150219_203040.jpg
IMG_20150219_203040.jpg (28.07 KiB) Viewed 14749 times
Also if I am not mistaken.... You can still view your comments without having a membership. Check your profile... Go to 'manage contributions'.... And then click on your contri and you should be able to read and reply to your comments....hope that helps. :-) xoxo
thnx. but your link or clicking 'manage contributions' didnt work. however thanks for posting the comments. i think VC should at least give contributors access to their contributions (if the r not paid members). i could post more but not going to as i cant see my postings (not in a financial situation to pay for that either).
trinityxxx wrote:Also if I am not mistaken.... You can still view your comments without having a membership. Check your profile... Go to 'manage contributions'.... And then click on your contri and you should be able to read and reply to your comments....hope that helps. :-) xoxo
By golly, you're right Trin. I should look and see if my contri are even searchable. Maybe later, I'm still too distracted by your incredible hot contri.

Millie,

Your should get to know Trin, she is an incredible woman. Hands down! Join us here in the COFF Town Hall thread?
No problem, heading out for dinner UT I'll be happy to later tonight.
Sorry bro, Busy week!!

Here you go, comments on the new post!

http://www.redclouds.com/contributions/ ... s-Huge-Log

CBSea
nice, thanks
February 28th at 08:31AM

JuanDon
Love to see more of your wife. She looks like a sexy one.
February 27th at 09:51PM

NorCalDude
Love to lick her while he is fucking her, love the brown skin, sooo sexy
February 26th at 04:17PM

Randy Peckerman
So many men would give so very much to have a loving couple like you as friends.
February 26th at 12:50PM

fundaynow
Love her full azz yum! nice titties also, they need to be sucked
February 26th at 10:00AM

Uk50something
Ebony & Ivory luck so & so's ;-)
February 26th at 09:33AM

Don90x
My X always fucked others without a condom she only made me use them.
February 26th at 08:19AM

Suertudo2
Nothing much to see until the last 3 pix, which are very nice. Unlike some, I love close-ups, especially of some other guy's thick, hard cock filling my wife's pussy, ass or mouth. A little more creativity on your part will get some much better ratings for this very attention worthy subject.
February 26th at 05:43AM

Lucifer
hope you got to clean them both afterwards
February 26th at 05:04AM

And, lest I forget, lets see the first set's additional comments:

(CathyS is the repeat)

leaky6969
love big tits and ass show more of her tits and pussy please
March 1st at 09:07AM

tckkindafun2
I understand 3-ways....but why would anyone want to just sit and watch the fun?????
February 20th at 01:06PM

JackofHearts2
great pics of hips
February 19th at 05:06AM

HotOne69
Looks like she enjoyed giving it up for her lover!
February 15th at 03:25PM

Antares2
I would be nice to see his dick in her pussy.
February 15th at 03:03AM

JuanDon
Looks like she has great hangers. I would love to see more of that.
February 14th at 07:44PM

oldun
Have to agree with another comment .Where is this big log that needed the lube? Can't see anything-rated poor
February 14th at 04:21PM

Broker
Bet that gave you a hard on seeing her get a good drilling like that. What kind of noise did she make with the orgasm ?
February 14th at 11:43AM

Avaguy
would love to see more of her big tits
February 14th at 09:14AM

DavesFun
Would love to fuck her and make her cum. daves-fun@outlook.com
February 13th at 06:11PM

CBSea
sexy, love to see and hear more about it
February 13th at 05:01PM

dickup
Gorgeous large breasts (what we can see of them), and the rest looks great! I would not share her!!
February 13th at 03:19PM

fletchdouglas
You need a good money these don't cut it
February 13th at 11:15AM

peitro
boring
February 13th at 10:33AM

Lennyx
Not much to see
February 13th at 10:12AM

Don90x
If she was mine I'd want to do the clean up. I wouldn't be my first time.
February 13th at 07:16AM

Lucifer
Hope you get to clean his cock and her pussy of his cum!
February 13th at 06:59AM

Suertudo2
This could have been a superb post by using different camera angles to show us just what he's putting in her and where. We can use our imaginations, but there's nothing like seeing the show clearly. Please post more of her taking his (allegedly) thick, hard cock in any or all of her loving orifices - all the better if you can post it on HC.
February 13th at 06:05AM

Broker
I think its wonderful that you let others have some of that sweet pussy.
February 13th at 03:58AM

eej
Need to show those tits
February 13th at 03:44AM

CathyS
If he has such a "log", let's see it.
February 13th at 02:30AM

There you go!

Come on over and hang out in the COFF Town Hall, we have cookies, and nekkid stuff......

Cheers!

:ugeek:
My pleasure. Hope she gets a kick out of them.

:ugeek:
can any 1 post the comments (after copy paste) of our posting below plz:

ID Name Category Date created Status Actions
3185560 Indian Wife Leaking Water With Her Lover's Pump HomeClips

we dont have access to redcloud btw. it was posted around 12 march 2015.
I'll try to get to it over the weekend, busy as hell lately.
IslaRoy
So very, very, sexy! Would love to see more. Show her legs spread and her pussy open, just before he enters her! And show his erect cock just before he slides it into her, so we can judge for ourselves, just how big it is!
March 13th at 07:50AM
IslaRoy
Fabulous! It's great that you can enjoy watching your wonderful wife take another man's big cock deep in her pussy! She's so sexy! I'd love to see some more videos of her enjoying a big cock!
March 13th at 07:41AM
CBSea
nice, thanks
February 28th at 08:31AM
JuanDon
Love to see more of your wife. She looks like a sexy one.
February 27th at 09:51PM
NorCalDude
Love to lick her while he is fucking her, love the brown skin, sooo sexy
February 26th at 04:17PM
Randy Peckerman
So many men would give so very much to have a loving couple like you as friends.
February 26th at 12:50PM
fundaynow
Love her full azz yum! nice titties also, they need to be sucked
February 26th at 10:00AM
Uk50something
Ebony & Ivory luck so & so's ;-)
February 26th at 09:33AM
Don90x
My X always fucked others without a condom she only made me use them.
February 26th at 08:19AM
Suertudo2
Nothing much to see until the last 3 pix, which are very nice. Unlike some, I love close-ups, especially of some other guy's thick, hard cock filling my wife's pussy, ass or mouth. A little more creativity on your part will get some much better ratings for this very attention worthy subject.
February 26th at 05:43AM
Lucifer
hope you got to clean them both afterwards
February 26th at 05:04AM
the above were from the last set that you submitted. Below, are the comments for the video clip. hope you have fun!

my observation would be don't crop quite so close cuz it's very difficult to figure out exactly what you're looking at I think you're both have more fun if you experiment with some different angles and don't crop things quite so closely can always take the identifying facial features off or crop that but pulling out just a little bit I think will make the whole set or fun for you to post. There are natural breaks in the body between wrist and elbow is one at the waist is another between hip and knee is another. angling the shot makes it more interesting in my opinion too and you can play with your exposures a little bit.

u should have pull out so she could squirt on u
March 17th at 09:37AM
truckman
thanks for sharing, lets see more of her next time. I would love to fuck an indian woman.
March 14th at 09:38PM
IslaRoy
It's great that you allow your wife to enjoy herself with other men! Thank you for sharing this scene with us. She's obviously a very sexy lady. I'd love to see longer film clips of her!
March 13th at 07:21AM
DavesFun
Nice ass like to fuck her myself. daves-fun@outlook.com
March 12th at 07:55PM
CDS
I love it when my partner enjoys herself so much that she pees on us. Very stimulating! I just wish we'd see a longer clip (like to the finish!) of this copulation.
March 12th at 05:21PM
Ajax05
She must have been satisfied if she was squirting - lucky girl
March 12th at 01:10PM
Fotoguy
Thak you for at least acknowledging that it is pee and not cum. Perhaps some Kiegle exercises will help keep the sheets cleaner.
March 12th at 07:56AM
oldsalty2
So,she is a squirter. Good for her, BUT let's se a much longer video..
March 12th at 07:45AM
stopwatch
GOT TO SEE MORE OF HER, TITS, PUSSY.
March 12th at 07:14AM
Suertudo2
Nice shot of his cock pumping your wife's pussy - brings back fond memories of watching other guys sliding their cocks balls deep in my wife - but WAY too short. We all hope you took a lot more footage of where and how he buried his cock in her and she looked when she and he were done - nothing like seeing a lady bathed in semen post-fuck!
March 12th at 05:41AM
Txjoker
19 seconds, way to short.
March 12th at 05:23AM
moustachex
WTF......Nothing to see.....
March 12th at 05:21AM
bikerxxx
way too short
March 12th at 05:20AM
WCW
Very good, but short.
March 12th at 04:54AM
I understand that.

You may want to set up an entirely new identity thatdoes not point back to you and that community for example a contributor really lives in Argentina and it's a husband and wife couple and he's an attorney and she is a nurse. but they want to play and post pictures and enjoy that.

So, they set up an email that has nothing to do with their usual email,then they create a VW persona that is different enough so that they cannot be easily discovered. they can say they're from Spain their boyfriend and girlfriend, she is a legal secretary and he's a fireman for example.

A lot of people will go to hotels will splurge on a nice hotel room and I'll do the photography there that's not a bad idea if you want to do it at home that's very cool too but don't leave the picture of Grandma and the kids on the side of the bed. don't take pictures that are unique to your own home environment.will you take pictures if your camera lets you have a very short depth of field so that the background is blurry and only your subject is really in focus.

VW actually has several wiki entries in the sex wiki part of the web page on this sort of topic. You may not even know that exists but it's there and it's an enormously valuable database. Cool too, its a sex wiki that resembles Wikipedia in concept.
rockclimber wrote:A lot of people will go to hotels will splurge on a nice hotel room and I'll do the photography there
Pretty generous of you to offer your services like that... :lol:
Scribners error lol!

But it did have an unintended meaning didn't it?
That's what I get for multitasking!
can any1 plz post the comments posted to our latest post in redclouds regular 'my wife with her lover' (posted after 12 dec 2015) ? we dont have RC membership hence cant see the comments. mods should allow atleast to our own contribution.
fuckinghead wrote:can any1 plz post the comments posted to our latest post in redclouds regular 'my wife with her lover' (posted after 12 dec 2015) ? we dont have RC membership hence cant see the comments. mods should allow atleast to our own contribution.
You're not giving me enough information to find the post. You're using different names to post under and different model names. These are the only ones with that username that I can find and none of them are from December.

Take a screenshot of the overview page so I can at least see that. Then I can find it for you.

Thanks, RC
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-12-15-08-35-27.png
Screenshot_2015-12-15-08-35-27.png (423.57 KiB) Viewed 13076 times
rockclimber wrote:
fuckinghead wrote:can any1 plz post the comments posted to our latest post in redclouds regular 'my wife with her lover' (posted after 12 dec 2015) ? we dont have RC membership hence cant see the comments. mods should allow atleast to our own contribution.
You're not giving me enough information to find the post. You're using different names to post under and different model names. These are the only ones with that username that I can find and none of them are from December.

Take a screenshot of the overview page so I can at least see that. Then I can find it for you.

Thanks, RC
Checking in, lemme know.
fuckinghead wrote:would the posting ID help? its 3207320

ID Name Category Date Created Status Actions
3207320 My Wife With Her Lover RedClouds Regular November 12, 2015 Active View

That helps. I did not see this yesterday.
rockclimber wrote:
fuckinghead wrote:would the posting ID help? its 3207320

ID Name Category Date Created Status Actions
3207320 My Wife With Her Lover RedClouds Regular November 12, 2015 Active View

That helps. I did not see this yesterday.
This from Nov is the most recent.

Is this what you meant? There is nothing in December at all.
Attachments
IMG_20160111_081427.jpg
IMG_20160111_081427.jpg (385.27 KiB) Viewed 12708 times
It's silly that the poster of a contri can't view their own post, regardless of RC or HC membership. That's a site bug that should be fixed - the owner of content should always be able to view (and manage, such as removing spam comments) their own contri.
SomeDude wrote:It's silly that the poster of a contri can't view their own post, regardless of RC or HC membership. That's a site bug that should be fixed - the owner of content should always be able to view (and manage, such as removing spam comments) their own contri.
Actually I think there is a way inside your contributors account. I haven't posted since precrash days so I'm not sure. I'd forgotten that. Maybe if I get time I'll look and see.
Here you go.... A membership is only 29 dollars btw.

cygnusx1
Loving those pussy lips! Very nice...
November 19th at 07:49PM
Asianlover62
Very nice. Love a nice shaved indian pussy. I'd lick and fuck her all night long.
November 18th at 12:31AM
tbwonder
Your wife has a very nice hot c.unt!! Any chance I could have a go at parting her hot lips???
November 17th at 10:44PM
JuanDon
Your wife is sweet and sexy. You and her lover are some lucky dudes.
November 17th at 09:54PM
DavesFun
Very hot, would love to fuck her hot C.U.N.T. daves-fun@outlook.com
November 17th at 08:06PM
entityofme
I want a close up of her shit hole....oh yeah
November 17th at 07:45PM
zane7
Good start-let's see that cock ream her butthole next time!!
November 17th at 04:37PM
Gamecock4
That is a gorgeous smooth pussy! Superb!
November 17th at 02:57PM
54Katana
Very fuckable pussy!
November 17th at 06:48AM
gudtimecouple
I hope you cleaned that cream-pie real good for her.
November 17th at 02:06AM

RC

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]