Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Jbe
As Bree promised, she is back on Private Shots with a hot contri of Her New Lover.

We can always count on Bree and Cowan to do something a little outside the box- which is one of the reasons I enjoy their contris so much. Of course Bree is not hard to look at and Cowan's photographic skills rate right up there near the top.

Very erotic shoot without really showing anything. Nicely done.
By Thinker
Good. Someone else found Bree's photoshoot. I guess they serve more than coffee on her coffee table! I had to smile at the 5th pic. The look on Bree's face looks as if her lover pulled out too much and began entering her a little too high. ;)
By honora
I love the first pic where you can almost taste the erotic tension in the air. Then Bree and her lover turn the heat WAY up! The photography is excellent - and I also really liked the second to last pic where Bree is smiling at him...

LOVED this!
By BreeOclaire
Hey Jbe - Thanks so very much for starting this special thread!

Thinking outside of the box is exactly what I love about posting on this playground. I wanted to show that it is possible to create the same mood of lust, passion & desire that goes on in that moment in a tasteful way and be able to share it in a more erotic style for the VW viewer which I feel is rarely seen. In the past all of our contributions with another have been totally explicit and more hardcore. So the challenge of this set was truly in Cowan's hands...trying to capture the same steam of what was happening between us, yet being watchful not to be too explicit at the same time. From the majority of the comments left thus far I am happy to see that it has been received as such.

It really was such a thrill to be all wrapped up in that moment with my handsome lover and knowing my Cowan was documenting it all.

Hope this teaser perks everyone's interest in what we have to share on the RC side as well ;)

By BreeOclaire
Thinker wrote:Good. Someone else found Bree's photoshoot. I guess they serve more than coffee on her coffee table! I had to smile at the 5th pic. The look on Bree's face looks as if her lover pulled out too much and began entering her a little too high. ;)
Thinker - So glad you enjoyed those details! As I recall, the thought I had in that look in #5 was more of a connection with Cowan & You, the viewer saying "Damn, he's fucking me good", "I've missed this lusty naughty fun" and maybe a split-second of "I can't wait till you put that camera down and join us" ... just sayin` :twisted:
Last edited by BreeOclaire on Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
By BreeOclaire
honora wrote:I love the first pic where you can almost taste the erotic tension in the air. Then Bree and her lover turn the heat WAY up! The photography is excellent - and I also really liked the second to last pic where Bree is smiling at him...

LOVED this!
honora - I'm thrilled to read this response! Very encouraging and touching ♥
By Star
Yey Bree baby such a sexy set of pics I luv them. :) :) Ill look out for the others in RC. :) JD looks soooooooooooooo hot. :P :P :P
By BabyCakes
YES!!!!!! These are so freaking incredible!!!! I honestly don't even know where to start!!! What a happy frickin Saturday for me when I opened it and saw these! LOVE the passion that he captured in both of you! I'm just too speechless at the moment to even contribute anything more than that! Lol
By BreeOclaire
Star wrote:Yey Bree baby such a sexy set of pics I luv them. :) :) Ill look out for the others in RC. :) JD looks soooooooooooooo hot. :P :P :P
Star - Thanks so much! Yeah, he's a stud muffin for sure, hee-he-hee.
By BreeOclaire
BabyCakes wrote:YES!!!!!! These are so freaking incredible!!!! I honestly don't even know where to start!!! What a happy frickin Saturday for me when I opened it and saw these! LOVE the passion that he captured in both of you! I'm just too speechless at the moment to even contribute anything more than that! Lol
BabyCakes - Aww, your speechless feedback is very flattering! Really means a lot to me :)
By Coffjr
Bree - those pics were quite steamy - so much so, I needed a cold shower afterward. :lol:

I did love the look on your face, you can tell you were enjoying yourself and Cowan's camera work is excellent. Yep, can't wait to see the RC version now - I'll keep the cold water running for that shower as well. ;)
By BreeOclaire
Coffjr wrote:Bree - those pics were quite steamy - so much so, I needed a cold shower afterward. :lol:

I did love the look on your face, you can tell you were enjoying yourself and Cowan's camera work is excellent. Yep, can't wait to see the RC version now - I'll keep the cold water running for that shower as well. ;)
Coffjr - Aww, Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed it...hee-he-hee!
By mandadees
BreeOclaire wrote:Hey Jbe - Thanks so very much for starting this special thread!

Thinking outside of the box is exactly what I love about posting on this playground. I wanted to show that it is possible to create the same mood of lust, passion & desire that goes on in that moment in a tasteful way and be able to share it in a more erotic style for the VW viewer which I feel is rarely seen. In the past all of our contributions with another have been totally explicit and more hardcore. So the challenge of this set was truly in Cowan's hands...trying to capture the same steam of what was happening between us, yet being watchful not to be too explicit at the same time. From the majority of the comments left thus far I am happy to see that it has been received as such.

It really was such a thrill to be all wrapped up in that moment with my handsome lover and knowing my Cowan was documenting it all.

Hope this teaser perks everyone's interest in what we have to share on the RC side as well ;)

Bree, I am so happy your posting again. I miss the old yahoo group LOL!

This is such a sexy fun contri. I think the mystery and intrigue you have in this set is perfect!

Muah!!!

By BreeOclaire
mandadees - Wow, thank you so much for that! You just made my day all the more sweeter ♥
(P.S. I miss the old Yahoo Group sometimes as well. You can still keep in touch with me ;) )
By 327retro
The term "As Always" is somewhat over used and has lost some of it's intent. So I'll just jump into what's on my mind at the moment, as is my nature anyway.

You are one smoking, sexy, desirable, erotic, foxy woman Bree. Your photos are things of fantasy and what dreams are made of. Thoughtful art, beauty and erotica superbly mixed together as only you two and few others are able to do. Pure erotic poetry. Thank you for including us in your beautiful journey you two. ♥
By BreeOclaire
johndsal wrote:Delightful, Delightful, Delicktable and WOW!!!! Magnigicient BRAVO!!! love it... so sexy and spicy HOT XXXOOO - Cindy
Cindy - Wow, very kind of you! We are fans of you & hubby's works as well ♥
Last edited by BreeOclaire on Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
By BreeOclaire
327retro wrote:The term "As Always" is somewhat over used and has lost some of it's intent. So I'll just jump into what's on my mind at the moment, as is my nature anyway.

You are one smoking, sexy, desirable, erotic, foxy woman Bree. Your photos are things of fantasy and what dreams are made of. Thoughtful art, beauty and erotica superbly mixed together as only you two and few others are able to do. Pure erotic poetry. Thank you for including us in your beautiful journey you two. ♥
327retro - I'm speechless after reading your words! Truly touching...thank you!
By Star
Still got my eyes peeled for your RC submission Bree. :) But also just wanted to say many thanks for your wonderful comment on my submission on RC. :) :)
By BreeOclaire
Star wrote:Still got my eyes peeled for your RC submission Bree. :) But also just wanted to say many thanks for your wonderful comment on my submission on RC. :) :)
Star - You're so welcome! Thank you for the encouragement...I'm actually working on edits to that set of pics now ;)
By Star
Cheers hun :) ....work quick work quick. :D :D :D :D
By rockclimber
mandadees wrote:
BreeOclaire wrote:Hey Jbe - Thanks so very much for starting this special thread!

Bree, I am so happy your posting again. I miss the old yahoo group LOL!

This is such a sexy fun contri. I think the mystery and intrigue you have in this set is perfect!

Muah!!!

Bree,

This was one of those contri that really got my motor running even though I was sick as a dog for over a month!

I still have a few things I have to reply to just to get back in the swing of things, but I'm saving the best for last!

Hahaha

:ugeek:
By BreeOclaire
rockclimber wrote:Bree,

This was one of those contri that really got my motor running even though I was sick as a dog for over a month!

I still have a few things I have to reply to just to get back in the swing of things, but I'm saving the best for last!

Hahaha

:ugeek:
Thrilled to hear that my contri helped you get back in the swing of things ;)
By BreeOclaire
Star wrote:Cheers hun :) ....work quick work quick. :D :D :D :D
Trying...

Have tried uploading several times the past few days but am having problems with the upload steps not working in sequence. Have contacted the Help Desk...am still awaiting a response.

Also, I am not able to leave replies to comments on my current contri. What's up with that?!?!

Trying to remain calm, lol.
By Star
Hi Bree I feel for u hun - frustration frustration n more frustration. Ive had the day from hell my car broke down aggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: complete nightmare so believe me i know exactly how U feel.

The reply button works for me on my submissions now but it didn't before Rockclimber informed me I need to ask VW to see if they would put it right for me so the best idea is to ask VW - hope this helps in some small way hun. :)

Good luck I hope it gets better for u hun :) cant wait to see the submission. :) :)
By BreeOclaire
Star wrote:Hi Bree I feel for u hun - frustration frustration n more frustration. Ive had the day from hell my car broke down aggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: complete nightmare so believe me i know exactly how U feel.

The reply button works for me on my submissions now but it didn't before Rockclimber informed me I need to ask VW to see if they would put it right for me so the best idea is to ask VW - hope this helps in some small way hun. :)

Good luck I hope it gets better for u hun :) cant wait to see the submission. :) :)
Star, Sorry to hear about your auto troubles. They sure can be a nuisance ;-\ Hope all is better now!

I have contacted the VW HelpDesk...Raven responded and has sent my ticket on to Diego whom I am still awaiting word from. The problem seems to be with me adding my own comments per image. When I do this it automatically passes the option to re-arrange images in order. So the contri ends up out-of-order AND without my comments. If I leave out messages it goes through regular steps of upload fine. Seems like it's got to be an easy glitch fix...of course I'm just another ticket waiting in line, lol. I suppose next month will have to be soon enough.

You look to be holding a comfy spot in the winnings, btw ;)
By rockclimber
Yikes Bree and Star,

Those are completely separate issues from what I thought the concern was.

Back in mid-september, the ability to reply to comments that were made after contribution suddenly disabled. A contributor could read the comment that was made hit the reply button make a reply and send it but it would not register.

I thought all along that that's the comment and reply function that everyone was discussing.

I think you're talking about something entirely different. Bree said that when uploading images she wanted to make her own comment underneath each image.

Those comments are not uploading and organizing properly correct?

If you're going to communicate with Diego I would suggest you do so directly.

I would also suggest explaining exactly what the issue is like you did here just now. I don't know if the discussion will make sense to him otherwise since the other type of comment has been the main complaint since mid-september.

I can't judge whether or not it works because I don't have one up myself.

If I get time I might try uploading one myself just to see how it works?

I have an ample supply of things I can submit, but the idea just occurred to me that if any of you want to be a guest contributor please feel free!!

Ha ha!
By Star
Yeah it seems me n Bree were talking at cross purposes Rocky. :o :? I hope it ll gets sorted for you soon Bree :) I cant wait to see you n the sexy JD :P :P :P Ill be rooting for you babe. :) :)
But hey all good advice thanks Rocky hun. :) ;) N thnx bree hun my cars better now. :D :D
By BreeOclaire
Hey rockclimber,

Thank you for your concern and advice.

I am having problems with both areas actually, lol.

Can't reply to the comments on my current VW contri AND the other in regards to the uploading of a new contri as you totally got right.

I don't want to become a nuisance...so I suppose I'll try my patience a bit longer in waiting on a response :roll:

If all else fails...I'll probably just upload the contri w/o my comments. Though I truly feel it helps to have a story to spice it up a bit. Anywho, we'll see.

Star, thanks again for your encouragement.

Hope everyone's weekend has been a good one ♥
By Thinker
Maybe that is why I don't see too many contributor comments along with the submitted photos. I agree that sometimes the contributors do a great job and really enhance the photos.
By rockclimber
I screen shot this Bree and texted it to Leo Saturday. He promised to follow up this week with both issues. Thank you both, Bree and Star, for all your great contri!!
By BreeOclaire
Thinker wrote:Maybe that is why I don't see too many contributor comments along with the submitted photos. I agree that sometimes the contributors do a great job and really enhance the photos.
Not sure...my comments loaded up fine with my current contri that's in VW.
By BreeOclaire
rockclimber wrote:I screen shot this Bree and texted it to Leo Saturday. He promised to follow up this week with both issues. Thank you both, Bree and Star, for all your great contri!!
Your help is much appreciated! Sm♥♥ches ;)
By rockclimber
BreeOclaire wrote:
rockclimber wrote:I screen shot this Bree and texted it to Leo Saturday. He promised to follow up this week with both issues. Thank you both, Bree and Star, for all your great contri!!
Your help is much appreciated! Sm♥♥ches ;)

I'll take those smooches and double down to neck nibbles and nips!

Let's see if he does. I asked him to pull a post once and got months of promises and Nada. Finally the kerfuffle was made up and life moved on.... The post remains lol!

To be fair, I leave a lot of unfinished projects myself. People get busy and sometimes the really important tasks get set aside for fear of messing them up. Bad way to be but heck somebody has to be the unfinished guy!

Insert emoticon of neck kissing and nips HERE.

:lol:
By BreeOclaire
rockclimber wrote:I'll take those smooches and double down to neck nibbles and nips!

Let's see if he does. I asked him to pull a post once and got months of promises and Nada. Finally the kerfuffle was made up and life moved on.... The post remains lol!

To be fair, I leave a lot of unfinished projects myself. People get busy and sometimes the really important tasks get set aside for fear of messing them up. Bad way to be but heck somebody has to be the unfinished guy!

Well, I couldn't hold off any longer...just went ahead and uploaded the new set to RC. Current status is : Pending Sorting. Still couldn't add my own comments per image and still never got any response/resolve from anyone. So...use your imaginations I suppose :D
By RCNCO
BreeOclaire wrote:
rockclimber wrote:I'll take those smooches and double down to neck nibbles and nips!

Well, I couldn't hold off any longer...just went ahead and uploaded the new set to RC. Current status is : Pending Sorting. Still couldn't add my own comments per image and still never got any response/resolve from anyone. So...use your imaginations I suppose :D
To be totally fair, he asked me to send links and I've honestly been so busy I haven't had any time to fire up a laptop and look. I'm working off the phone on the fly for VW issues. I really do like the instant notifications by email. It let's me see a post within seconds of the post hitting the boards. Almost seems like I'm on twenty four seven! I'll send him a text right now.
By RCNCO
Message sent, I asked if you could send the comments to him to add? Fingers crossed
By RCNCO
He just replied and asked for the comments you want added to each pic. Specify which pic gets which and he will manually add them in until the bug is fixed.
By RCNCO
Tell he r please to leo@voyeurweb.com
By BreeOclaire
RCNCO wrote:Tell he r please to leo@voyeurweb.com
Thanks for your assistance. I have emailed my comments and hope to see that they make it along with my contri. Much appreciated ♥
By RCNCO
You are ALWAYS welcome!

Long day, I just finished working and saw your reply. Leo is a good guy, and he really works hard to keep things running and continues to work on fixing the site glitches.

At the end of the day, keeping our beautiful contributors happy makes for fun for everyone.

:) Rock
WhodoeanotworkforVWbutlikestokeepnekkidgirlshappyandhorneyalldetime........
By Lothario2
Hello Bree,
I have been trying to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing your newest contri! My goodness.. from what you've got going on in this series it's doing you well, I believe you are getting younger! hehehe ;-)

It was a bit of a struggle for me to get in here to share all that with you... it's kind of a maze to get back in here to the BBs.
This is Lothario by the way... and thank you from the heads up about your contri in the email!!
By Star
Ill keep my eyes peeled 4 it Bree. im soooooooooo looking forward to it. :D :D be ace if Leo adds the comments as well. :)

Nice work RCNCO hun. :)
By BreeOclaire
RCNCO wrote:You are ALWAYS welcome!

Long day, I just finished working and saw your reply. Leo is a good guy, and he really works hard to keep things running and continues to work on fixing the site glitches.

At the end of the day, keeping our beautiful contributors happy makes for fun for everyone.

:) Rock
WhodoeanotworkforVWbutlikestokeepnekkidgirlshappyandhorneyalldetime........
I got a reply from Leo : "Added"...Yippy! Thanks again for your personal direction, RCNCO ♥
By BreeOclaire
Lothario2 wrote:Hello Bree,
I have been trying to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing your newest contri! My goodness.. from what you've got going on in this series it's doing you well, I believe you are getting younger! hehehe ;-)

It was a bit of a struggle for me to get in here to share all that with you... it's kind of a maze to get back in here to the BBs.
This is Lothario by the way... and thank you from the heads up about your contri in the email!!
Hey there stranger, I saw a couple New Pics in the Members Gallery posted by "Lothario" and immediately had to comment on them and may have favorited them as well. So...I am now friends with L & L2, hee-he-hee!

Yeah, figuring out this new set-up definitely takes some patience. I honestly didn't know of it till Jbe invited me to come check it out as my regular hangout is the RCBB side. It's good to see this place evolving into a community again. Connecting with new faces and reconnecting with familiar ones as well ... so glad you found your way back in too ;)
By BreeOclaire
Star wrote:Ill keep my eyes peeled 4 it Bree. im soooooooooo looking forward to it. :D :D be ace if Leo adds the comments as well. :)

Nice work RCNCO hun. :)
Star, You're quite the sweetheart! This site needs more people like you around...keeping the community built up on positive vibes...encouraging one another & supporting all that this playground has to offer.

Great to see you on the RCBB too ;)

Leo did cum thru for me on the comments. I'd also like to mention that Raven & Diego both have been very helpful in getting other technical issues fixed for me.

I can't wait to hear what everyone thinks of my RC version with the so very handsome (J.D.) aka "Eitan" ♥
By BreeOclaire
Just peeked at the status on my contri : Pending Publishing!!! And I LOVE the Commentary added by Damon...his horny play of words works perfectly ;)
By Jbe
Lothario, is that really you??? Where you been ya danged ol' hillbilly? Nice to see you back on the bb's. You know it will likely take 10 posts before you get back instant posting privileges. Hope to see your art back here again. I keep bugging Bree to do that pic you requested from her many years ago. ;) ;) :D :D :D
By Lothario2
Whoa... man I've signed in 4 times already to get back in here... and I can't log into the regular VW page yet to make a comment on contris.
Bree I must have loaded those pics in the gallery way back whenever.. I forgot all about those until I got a notice someone had commented on them in my email yesterday. Took me a while to figure out the trail in there and what a surprise to find it was YOU! Woo Hooo :-)

Now... maybe I can start trying out how to upload a profile pic at only 175 pixels!
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]