Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By mandadees
He he, I can lend you some? Will ten pounds do? LOL! I can give a pretty good spank with my hand alone, :)

Soo quiet tonight? How are you Thinker?
By 327retro
What's with all this spanking?
Attachments
Tinkerbell & Friends.jpg
Tinkerbell & Friends.jpg (74.24 KiB) Viewed 13240 times
By rockclimber
That's a hilarious cartoon Retro!
By Thinker
mandadees wrote:He he, I can lend you some? Will ten pounds do? LOL! I can give a pretty good spank with my hand alone, :)

I will take it for you. I am going to work on mine so might as well lose some of your weight too.

Last night I went to a friend's house to fix some electrical issues. Got everything fixed. Got back late.

I am doing well. Got to lift weights again tonight. Met a new couple. He thought I was only 39. He is now my best bud!!!! ;)
By mandadees
Thinker wrote:
mandadees wrote:He he, I can lend you some? Will ten pounds do? LOL! I can give a pretty good spank with my hand alone, :)

I will take it for you. I am going to work on mine so might as well lose some of your weight too.

Last night I went to a friend's house to fix some electrical issues. Got everything fixed. Got back late.

I am doing well. Got to lift weights again tonight. Met a new couple. He thought I was only 39. He is now my best bud!!!! ;)
Upper or lower body tonight? :)
By rockclimber
mandadees wrote:
Thinker wrote:

Upper or lower body tonight? :)
Damn this place got quiet as a tomb, what is the State of the Union back depressing?

Manda, I alternate upper and lower body, even though you weren't asking me, that's my answer haha!
By Star
rockclimber wrote:
Damn this place got quiet as a tomb, what is the State of the Union back depressing?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yup its toooooooooo quiet - do u think someone knows sometrhing we don't rocky????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: I must have scared everyone off. :o :o :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By rockclimber
Star bright, you can eat crackers in bed and wear fuzzy socks, lol!!!! You make us stiff, not scared stiff!!!

Not scaring me off one bit lol. We are suffering from a lack of nekkid news. Pics ladies??

Think "Field of Dreams..... 'If you flash them, they will cum....' "
By Thinker
I work on both upper and lower together. Then I get a free day the next day. I like doing a lot of different things so my "off" days (and sometimes my lifting days) get taken up by tennis, biking, or hiking.

Rock, that is a great theme for the ladies...eating crackers in bed wearing fuzzy socks. I bet they all look sexy as hell!
By Star
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: YEY Thnx Rocky Hunny :D :D :D But hey I am crackers :lol: :lol: I dunno bout eating em tho. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By rockclimber
Star wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: YEY Thnx Rocky Hunny :D :D :D But hey I am crackers :lol: :lol: I dunno bout eating em tho. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey there star bright,

That's an old saying back in the stone age when I grew up.

it means you're pretty hot, you can eat saltine crackers in bed and leave all the crumbs you want, we won't notice!
By Star
I c i like it :) :) Cheers hun.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Im still crakers tho. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Right off on the town for a mad 1 have a great weekend Rocky. :) :) :)
By Thinker
Cartoon.Spank.CatwomanSpankingRobinAndBatman.jpg
Cartoon.Spank.CatwomanSpankingRobinAndBatman.jpg (20.11 KiB) Viewed 12836 times
Even superheroes need to be corrected!

Off topic a little, but have you tried a shot of Crème de Cacao in a glass of OJ?
By mandadees
Spa and facial morning, off to work out!! Yes finally free time yay!!
By FastFive
Facial? :o
By FastFive
honora wrote:Oh a facial sounds SO good right now!
Oooh....

Wait, what kind? Are we on the same page here? :twisted:
By mandadees
honora wrote:Oh a facial sounds SO good right now!
Omg, you sooo need to schedule one! I need to schedule more often. I love the massage. It's so relaxing :D

Thinker and Fast, those are good too, but mama raised me not to waste food. :oops: :oops:

Ha ha!

I think I read something about jizz being good for you somehow? That's your homework! Lol!

http://nymag.com/beauty/features/56894/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attachments
20090519_budgetfacial_560x375.jpg
20090519_budgetfacial_560x375.jpg (32.68 KiB) Viewed 12789 times
By Jbe
Facials (of all kinds)... massages... Sounds like fun. I'll give you ladies a special. Head to toe for.... uhhhhh... I'm sure we can work out a price. ;) ;) I've been trained in full body massage and foot and hand reflexology... and I'm self taught on facial and scalp massage. Any takers?? :D
By mandadees
Where did you train John?

Can you do a sciatica massage? I have been doing some self stretches to release the trap. Its a trick a doctor friend showed me. I don't know if I buy the reflexology theory whole hog, but it does give some amazing relief.
My same friend learned from his grandmother I think he said, not formal training.

I want to do a cleanse soon too. Honora, we should both do one, detox detox detox!! THUMPER! Detox that bacon out of you!
By Jbe
Manda, I have to say I got distracted with your propic. I couldn't decide where to look first... and more. Your dazzling smile... or your dazzling boobies. :oops: :oops: ;) ;)

Anywayze... to answer your questions... I was "trained" by several certified massage therapists though I am not certified myself. Many years ago my sister who was a CMT at la Costa Resort in SoCal (and had several big name clients) taught me a whole lot. I also have a long time friend who is a CMT and taught me more. She is also a Reiki Master and has a certificate in reflexology. I also have another friend who is an acupuncturist and a CMT and I've picked up stuff from her as well. The scalp and facial massage knowledge is self taught.

Sciatica massage? Never done it. Reflexology... I know it does give some relief... but as far as "curing" symptoms, I am still reserving judgment. My friend (that does the reflexology) and I used to do each others feet. We called it a "shit-fuck session" because we really went in on each other's feet until we would scream, "SHIT....FUUUCK". But the next day our feet felt fabulous. :D :D
By FastFive
mandadees wrote:I think I read something about jizz being good for you somehow? That's your homework! Lol!
Loads of good stuff apparently.

-testosterone
-estrogen
-prolactin
-opiod peptides
-oxytocin
-serotonin
-melatonin
-norepineprine

Add those up and you've got a collection of anti-depressants & anxiety reducers. You can have improved quality of sleep, increased energy, concentration, memory, mental alertness.

Hell, after reading all that I'm almost inclined to find a woman willing to share. :lol:
By rockclimber
Here's a shout out to my sweetie friend Sunny!
Glad your poking around here and hope you take a moment to say hello?

Manda I am always up for helping you out with mood elevating "Therapy! "
By BabyCakes
Hey everyone!!!!

Ohhhh my god! My life is ridiculous right now! Bare with my absences! My son plays hockey and my girls figure skate. :shock: so life went from to busy to out of control after Christmas break. Lol miss you all though and I try pop in a lurk when I can! I tried to upload a flash the other night but it wouldn't work so I had to say F it and log off. :/ frustrating when that happens. Lol oh well! Had to at least say hi to you all! When I get time, I'll try get another shoot done to make up for it! ;P lol
By Sunnydays
Hi!

Wow, I finally figured out that I had to register again for this forum even though I was logged into VW.

Thanks for the welcome, Rockclimber! I see Skeetzy posts here too!
By 327retro
BabyCakes wrote:Hey everyone!!!!

Ohhhh my god! My life is ridiculous right now! Bare with my absences! My son plays hockey and my girls figure skate. :shock: so life went from to busy to out of control after Christmas break. Lol miss you all though and I try pop in a lurk when I can! I tried to upload a flash the other night but it wouldn't work so I had to say F it and log off. :/ frustrating when that happens. Lol oh well! Had to at least say hi to you all! When I get time, I'll try get another shoot done to make up for it! ;P lol
Hello BC! There isn't a one of us that hasn't been interrupted by this real life thing. Very annoying at times don't ya know. :) Glad you were able to stop in to give a wave to us. BTW, if you have the chance I posted a Diesel Rat Rod on the Gear Head Section for you & hubby since you mentioned he raced a diesel pick up. All our Love to you & yours, looking forward to when you are able to stop by even if to just say Hey. ♥ ♥ ♥
By Jbe
Babycakes, you have (at least) THREE kids? I never would have guessed! :o :o Nice to have you drop by with all the craziness going on in your life. Bummed your flash didn't get uploaded, though. Glad to hear you are planning another shoot. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hi Sunny. Any friend of Winston's is welcome here. :D :D :roll: :lol: :lol: ;) ;) ;) ;) Nice propic! :D I think we need that propic posted full sized here se it can be examined more closely. Sure doesn't look like the body of a 61 year old. :o
By BabyCakes
John, yes I have 3. :) a boy and two girls. My boy just turned 11 actually, girls are 8 and 7. They definitely keep me busy! Another hockey game tonight, and all weekend too. Definitely a Canadian hockey mamma! Haha hmmm that gives me an idea actually. ;)
By rockclimber
Jbe wrote:Babycakes, you have (at least) THREE kids? I never would have guessed! :o :o Nice to have you drop by with all the craziness going on in your life. Bummed your flash didn't get uploaded, though. Glad to hear you are planning another shoot. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hi Sunny. Any friend of Winston's is welcome here. :D :D :roll: :lol: :lol: ;) ;) ;) ;) Nice propic! :D I think we need that propic posted full sized here se it can be examined more closely. Sure doesn't look like the body of a 61 year old. :o
Hockey eh? Have all three play! I've coached soccer and hockey for years and hockey is far more enjoyable for me. Winter classic was a goal extravaganza this year, if you saw the skills comp and the game.

Come lurk and flash here!

Posting here is easy.

I talked with Leo last night on a different matter but he said if you can send links to exactly what page the issue is on and or give a detailed explanation, he would do his best to fix it.

Email or PM me if you like and I'll forward directly to him or alternatively, email to. Support@voyeurweb.com.

Please note Bree, and Star, Manda, Jess, Honora. Leo really wants to get these issues resolved. I think there are several internal communication issues which make follow up difficult for a small staff. There are a lot of threads and places people randomly complain about issues. So it's hard to keep up with.

I know I'm way behind on a lot of little tasks at home work and here and can appreciate how easy it is to miss things.

John, Sunny is blistering hotness!! Back to work.....
By Jbe
Oh, sure, Rock... just go ahead and tease me with that comment and then just leave! See how you are?! :evil: ;) ;)

Ok, Sunny, let's see that blistering hotness. :D ;) ;) ;)

BabyCakes, no disrespect intended... but you give new meaning to the term MILF. :D :D And... a Canadian hockey mamma at that. That's even better. Ok... so I'm guessing a hockey themed contri may be cuming? :P :P
By Skeetz
Well, Good Morning all, I see Rock succeeded where I failed, (Gawd I hate to admit that!) and got my delicious friend Sunny to visit! Must be something about those initials behind his name. LOL
Or it could be the ever present Beagle!

But, no matter, "Good Morning Gorgeous," it's fun to see you here . . . . or anywhere for that matter! Since RC is down this morning! Welcome!
By Skeetz
Grumpy, I think I saw somewhere you accused me of "double clutchin' and gear jammin' ? Never, that's for amateurs! About getting back in a rig . . . funny you should ask! Yes I have just a few days ago, SIL was in a bind and asked if I could go move a tractor on a low bed for him. Took all the strength I could muster just to climb in the fool thing! I'm not even close to being back to 100%. But that seven miles I drove sure made me feel good, temporarily!

Then I went home and took a nap!

John, you know how it pains me to agree with you, but I too think Sunny should post a larger version of that avatar shot. Happens to be one of my all time favorites! It is almost unbelievable that her age and mine start with the same numeral, but it's true!

Rock, you put it so succinctly . . . Sunny IS blistering hotness!!
But what's with the "Bug Eyed Pigeon" avatar?
By Thinker
BabyCakes wrote:John, yes I have 3. :) a boy and two girls. My boy just turned 11 actually, girls are 8 and 7. They definitely keep me busy! Another hockey game tonight, and all weekend too. Definitely a Canadian hockey mamma! Haha hmmm that gives me an idea actually. ;)
Are we going to see Momma with a firm hold of a hard, wooden stick? With or without the pads, we don't care! ;)
By Coffjr
Babycakes - anything you post will be great with me. But really, 3 kids and have a body that good! WOW :o ;)

Hello Sunny - I'm jr and I used to be the quiet one on here (don't believe what other say about me). ;) I too would vote for a larger picture and can't believe your age - but really, age is just a number. Hope to see and hear from you more.

Hey Skeetz - got to take it easy and fully recover.
By Skeetz
Jr.
Long time no chat! Taking it easy is about all I do, other than flirting with beautiful women! I have lost so much muscle mass, but it is very slowly building back! I had lost about 50 lbs. before hitting the ER for the first time back in Sept. and over the course of all my medical treatments I lost another 45 or so. I've plateaued now at about 195 lbs. lightest I've been since Freshman in HS.

Hi Gorgeous, they posted sooner than I expected! Thank You, and Thank the Lord for small favors!
By 327retro
A Big Warm COFF Welcome Sunny! You are a Looker young lady, damn fine titties if I may add. One fine bundle of Foxy.

Grumpy
By 327retro
Hey Skeet,

I sure do know what you mean of how good it feels to get back in a rig even for short runs. At least, if I recall you have your own rig. Older company drivers are being pushed out like there on a walking floor @ some land fill. Sounds like your at a good fighting weight again though. May have to look up some of Manda's recipes to keep you there.
By Sunnydays
Thank you Grumpy!

mmmm....Skeetzy, you did NOT tell me you drove a truck. I wonder why? Oh, because I would have yelled at you. I'm glad you were safe but that is not what you are supposed to be doing. You still have lots of healing going on inside! Sorry everyone, but I have to keep this young man in line.

Hope you all have a great weekend! I'm staying as far away as I can from the craziness in Phoenix this weekend.
2015 1-30 yellow suit.JPG
2015 1-20 sheets 328 r.JPG
By Jbe
WOW, Sunny!!!! I don't know what more to say than that! THANK YOU!!!

Like I said in another comment somewhere, age doesn't matter. It's about the attitude. Hot and sexy can be at any age... and you have proven that for sure.

For you all that didn't notice, BabyCakes latest flash is UP. Go check out the Flash section or the Flash thread going for her. Nice....
By Thinker
Great pix SunnyDays! I like the filename of you in the water...yellow suit. In your defense, you did not mention that you were wearing it! You are one hot mama!
By Sunnydays
Thank you everyone! Thank you for the kind comments.

I was very nervous posting here given some of the comments I've read on VW. But I think I'll just post here in the forums and not on the VW site.

mmmm.... in reference to the yellow suit. Truth be told, I 'd rather be naked or at least look for any excuse to be naked. While in vacation in Mexico last November, I finally got Mr. Sunny to take some pics (long story). So we did pics in a white suit, yellow suit, teal suit and multi colored suit. I'm mostly not wearing them in any of the pics. ;)

Anyway, aside from the suit pics I take all my own photos, which is one reason I look like I have one arm sometimes. My camera connects to my cell phone via wifi and I have an app that turns my cell phone into a remote shutter.
By Skeetz
Right you are, Sunny my Love! Didn't wan't to risk incurring the wrath! But thank you so much for the "young man," comment! You do have a wonderful way of stroking my, uh . . . . my ego! :oops:

Damn It Grumpy, you got me in trouble again! It's just like the old days!
By 327retro
Don't blame this on me Skeet. Your quit capable of getting yourself in trouble on your own. :P ;) :lol:

What Dave Dudley song could I attribute to you in this situation? :roll:
By 327retro
Sunny, since your holding on that yellow bikini so tightly could we see you in it? Don't get me wrong, it's true I'd rather see your unclad beauty. Never the less Beauty comes in all forms. Be it dressed, partially dressed or naked as a J bird.

Thank you for including us in your fun. You look fantastic in these latest two photo's. ♥ ♥ ♥
By Sunnydays
It's not often I get a request to put on clothing. lol But sure! Here you go....yellow and white.

I think a post of mine is missing. I know they are being reviewed before they get posted. Hopefully that won't last forever.
2014 11-12 yellow 60001.JPG
2014 11-9 white 50884.JPG
By rockclimber
Hubba Hubba gorgeous!
By Jbe
Sunnydays, my comment was for the first two pics you posted in the spotted ladies unmentionables... because the rest of the pics hadn't posted at the time. However, generally once you hit 10 posts you should go to instant posting.

As to the rest of the pics you have posted.... you are just out and out stunning... for any age!! As to you being nervous about posting on VW and the Forums... feel free to post here. It is very rare someone posts a rude comment here- especially in the Contribution Sections. As far as on the VW contri comment section, that's a whole different story. There are for sure some people that have not figured out to play nice.

Self-shots, huh, Sunnydays? Very nicely done. You have some kindred spirit ladies here that do mostly self-shots. But those ones Mr Sunny did are outstanding!

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]