Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By rockclimber
BabyCakes wrote:Frosty day here today!!! Figured I'd go out out and play a bit! Been so long since I did any sort of night shots, so these were slightly tricky. Thought I'd share my attempt anyway. lol
what a great shot! If you don't mind would you care to share the settings and camera and lens that you used?

Very talented, I love the composition and the exposure and there's a pair of pretty darn nice nipples in the middle there too hahaha
By BabyCakes
I shoot with a canon 5d mark II. I was shooting with my 50mm f1.8 and I of course was using a tripod with the settings at f/9.0, iso 800, and shutter speed was set at 1.0. Had it not been so freaking cold I would've tested out more but I was freezing! lol I also tweaked it a bit in photoshop afterwards.
By rockclimber
BabyCakes wrote:I shoot with a canon 5d mark II. I was shooting with my 50mm f1.8 and I of course was using a tripod with the settings at f/9.0, iso 800, and shutter speed was set at 1.0. Had it not been so freaking cold I would've tested out more but I was freezing! lol I also tweaked it a bit in photoshop afterwards.
Oh I bet it was cold!!! Five D is a nice camera II and III are both good. I have a Nikon D7000 and usually use my 18-105 lens. I'm thinking about getting a Rebel as well.

Low light shoots are the hardest! Partly why I bought the 7000. But I don't mind admitting I also fall back on the camera phone for a lot of pics. Mine shoots four K video as well and I get lazy. Haha!

:ugeek:
By BabyCakes
Oh nice! That's a great camera for sure! My other "go to" lens is my 100mm macro lens....OMG love!! It actually takes very beautiful portraits as well.

Haha I've never been the greatest with low light shoots. But I was running out of light and the opportunity arose to try so figured why not! :) haha my phone has definitely been my most used camera lately. Lol so much easier to whip that out than to get everything else prepped just to snap a few pics. Lol
By rockclimber
BabyCakes wrote:Oh nice! That's a great camera for sure! My other "go to" lens is my 100mm macro lens....OMG love!! It actually takes very beautiful portraits as well.

Haha I've never been the greatest with low light shoots. But I was running out of light and the opportunity arose to try so figured why not! :) haha my phone has definitely been my most used camera lately. Lol so much easier to whip that out than to get everything else prepped just to snap a few pics. Lol
Oh so true! I have a GoPro too I want to play with some. I just haven't had much time to learn how to use it. I think Vienna shot a video with one recently. At least it looked like the distortion you see at the edges. I have a longer lens I use for hockey games and out door work. I sure do get a kick out of shooting. This android takes 360 degree images which have a cool look too.

I tend to find the artistic and unusual the most interesting. Partly why I like your eye shot. :)

:D
By rockclimber
I'd love to see your propic in a larger version btw. Bet I'm not alone ha ha!
By BabyCakes
Yeah I have a few different lenses I use for different things as well. Those two are just my regular go to ones that I use lol

Haha thanks! That was actually more creative cropping than shooting but I liked that angle! Grrrr I just wish self portraits weren't so difficult and time consuming! Lol

Actually that profile pic was with my iPhone as well lol I'll try recreate it somewhat with my camera if I can get to that spot with that light coming in through the windows again.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (179.25 KiB) Viewed 12773 times
By rockclimber
I think it looks great just like it is!

Jackman You're right the lighting makes all the difference in the world.

One of my friends uses an app on her cell phone to control her camera remotely. I think that's a clever idea. I have a remote for mine, but it's infrared.

By holliebaby
CANCER FREE!!! Just found out!! (Doing a happy dance!!!!!!)
Thank so much to everyone here who took time to encourage me!!
No I am going to go cry HAPPY TEARS for the first time in a while!!
Then I am going to plan new ways to be naughty!!!
THANK YOU AGAIN EVERYBODY!!

Now lets get back to the sexy pictures and talk!!! I have to make up for the fun times I lost worrying!! Keep posting those sexy naughty pics girls and guys!!!

Love,
Hollie
By Jbe
Hollie, that is GREAT news indeed! WOO HOO!

New ways to be naughty??? Ooooohhhhhh... that sounds dangerously fun!
By rockclimber
holliebaby wrote:CANCER FREE!!! Just found out!! (Doing a happy dance!!!!!!)

Now lets get back to the sexy pictures and talk!!! I have to make up for the fun times I lost worrying!! Keep posting those sexy naughty pics girls and guys!!!

Love,
Hollie

Now it's a Christmas celebration!!!!

Woo hoo
By Jbe
BabyCakes, that night shot is absolutely STUNNING!! If it wasn't for the naked woman in it, it would make a lovely Christmas card. ;) ;) As it is, personally I think it is suitable for a gallery. You are right. Night or low light shoots are difficult. But to couple that with snow shots AND being COLD , you pulled off a remarkable shot. :D

I have a special folder that I call my Erotic Photography Gallery of Fine Art for pics that to me are above and beyond. There is no real criteria. The pic just has to really get my attention... and your pic certainly does qualify. So it is going in the folder. Just to give you an idea of how picky I am, there are approximately 200 pics in that folder... and that is over close to 15 years here at VW. Now when you think about how many pics have been posted on VW in that time frame, my 200 isn't very many.

Ok, Rock... how did you do it? :? I've been asking BabyCakes for a larger pic of that body art but all it took was one request from you, and there it is. What kind of sweet talking did you do? ;) That is a beautiful tattoo. I wish I could read what it says. Perhaps you can tell us. BTW, that one just went into my EPGFA folder.
By rockclimber
Jbe wrote:
Ok, Rock... how did you do it? :? I've been asking BabyCakes for a larger pic of that body art but all it took was one request from you, and there it is. What kind of sweet talking did you do? ;) That is a beautiful tattoo. I wish I could read what it says. Perhaps you can tell us. BTW, that one just went into my EPGFA folder.
Gots skill I guess, ha ha!

It's a beautiful image, ethereal....

By BabyCakes
Wow Jbe!! Thank you so much for that! Wow...I honestly feel extremely flattered/honoured that you added that picture to your collection!

And about the profile pic, honestly I've tried adding it before but this silly forum seems to have error messages pop up for me while trying to post. I had one popping up earlier preventing me from replying to this actually...that's quite annoying. It's actually the lyrics to one of my fav songs/band! Love it even though it hurt like hell to get! Lol
By FastFive
That night time shot is outstanding!

Even from just a photography point of view... night shots that turn out really well are so satisfying.

That is one you can be seriously proud of BabyCakes!
By FastFive
That's so great to hear Hollie. :D
By Jbe
BabyCakes, I bet it did hurt... and took quite a long time to have done. I only have one small one on my forearm and I was quite fidgety getting it done. How many sessions did it take? Can you give me a clue as to the song/band?

BabyCakes, you are most welcome. But I feel it is I that should be thanking you for creating such beautiful art AND sharing it with us. I look forward to adding more of your beautiful creations to my collection. :D
Rock wrote:Gots skill I guess, ha ha!

It is at that, Rock. And Winston thinks you gots skill as well when it comes time for a scratch behind the ears and puppy treats. :lol:
By Thinker
FANTASTIC NEWS HOLLIE!!!!!!

It is good to hear good things happening to good people!

Santa, you can keep all of my gifts. Just got the only gift that counts!
By rockclimber
Jbe wrote:BabyCakes, I bet it did hurt... and took quite a long time to have done. I only have one small one on my forearm and I was quite fidgety getting it done. How many sessions did it take? Can you give me a clue as to the song/band?

BabyCakes, you are most welcome. But I feel it is I that should be thanking you for creating such beautiful art AND sharing it with us. I look forward to adding more of your beautiful creations to my collection. :D
Rock wrote:Gots skill I guess, ha ha!

It is at that, Rock. And Winston thinks you gots skill as well when it comes time for a scratch behind the ears and puppy treats. :lol:
the real skill is baby Cakes the photographer!

Beauty goes without saying, and I love the ink as well!! new paragraph oh my god the things that voice texting does. that's supposed to be a

That the words

yeah that's it!

Now as I was saying, I finally got Winston to hold still and give me a picture with an ornament. He gets camera shy at times and finding quiet time and a willing foto model hasn't been the easiest this year! He would love puppy treats, heck, he would eat garbage if you let him get to it!

He's been on a diet lately. He doesn't like that. I'm quite proud of him, last night the cat got out and wouldn't come back in. He really cannot get into too much trouble outside in the yard or on the porch hiding, so I wasn't too worried. But after an hour and a half or two, I was a little bit irritated he hadn't shown back up to come in. So I sent Winston out to look for him, hoping he would find him and sure enough he did! He actually herded the cat back into the house which I thought was amazing!

Maybe he is beagle, part collie!?!
Attachments
IMG_20141220_103442.jpg
IMG_20141220_103442.jpg (41 KiB) Viewed 12732 times
By Jbe
"Cat herding by Winston". Just another service we offer. That is GREAT! That Winston is one smart puppy... as well as Rock's chick magnet. ;) ;)
By honora
Look what my hands can do!!
Look what my hands can do!!
Photo on 12-19-14 at 12.01 AM #2.jpg (123.68 KiB) Viewed 12701 times
Cute pic Rock!

Random photo the month :geek:
By Jbe
OMFG!! My jaw is now sore from hitting and possible damaging my keyboard! Honora, that is just downright HOT! I bet my hands could do that as well... and I'm talking on your ass and in your shorts- if you call those shorts. :x :x

One request... PLEASE turn around! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By rockclimber
honora wrote:
Photo on 12-19-14 at 12.01 AM #2.jpg
Cute pic Rock!

Random photo the month :geek:

Oh Daisy, o dayzee!

Those Dukes are amazing!

Since I see your pockets are picked bare, I would be happy to volunteer to help hold up some of those assets that seemed to be uncovered on the other side. Please please turn around? Lol.

Whilst thusly occupied, I think John and Thumper both might be coaxed chew a little fringe on the bottom of those lovely little short short shorts? What do you think guys?

I think we all may enjoy the idea of a recurring random pic of the week!! hahaha! Anyone else?

I'm glad you like the picture Honora, Winston is a little camera shy, that's why I like to catch him when he's sleepy.

By Jbe
Rock wrote:Whilst thusly occupied, I think John and Thumper both might be coaxed chew a little fringe on the bottom of those lovely little short short shorts? What do you think guys?
I'm in, Rock!! But I think Thumps is otherwise occupied :lol: :lol: :lol: so I'll be glad to take his share of the job. :D
By honora
Lol John, after I cut them so short that it went through the back pocket on one side I thought to myself that there isn't such thing as shorts that are TOO short :lol: I washed them 3 times but I couldn't get the danglies on them!

I actually took these pics with Thumps in mind :oops: :oops: I know he likes those daisy dukes!
Attachments
Photo on 12-19-14 at 12.03 AM.jpg
Photo on 12-19-14 at 12.03 AM.jpg (124.06 KiB) Viewed 12692 times
By rockclimber
honora wrote:Thanks Rock!!! I'd love to some randoms from others! :mrgreen:
... And she turns....!

Honora, you not only have me stuttering, you look like a sexy Vargas pinup! When my pulse slows, I'll have to do one back, cover your eyes!!

By rockclimber
BabyCakes wrote:Woohoo! Figured out how to add photos to an album on here!! Yay! Lol
I'll match your woo hoo and raise you a yowwza!! Hurriedly looks......!
By Jbe
Daaaayuuuum!! That side boob shot might just be my new favorite of you, Honora... until the next one. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: And since washing wouldn't do it to get the danglies, I'll be right over to do some "chewing"... and maybe I'll even get to the shorts. :oops: :o ;) ;)

I'm with Rock on this one. I thought I was having a hard time concentrating before, it's gonna be really HARD now!
By honora
Awww thanks Babycakes!!! I just viewed your gallery too and those are gorgeous shots!

Thinker you are a sweetheart, thank you ;) One more inch upwards with my scissors and there would be no shorts! That little piece of denim held on for dear life :lol:
By trinityxxx
Dear Hollie.... So thrilled to hear you are recovering well. I am so happy for you my dear.
I certainly hope this means we will see ALOT more of you. Wink wink!
We love you Hun and I am so happy you seem to be doing better. Xoxo

Baby cakes,.... Hello there and welcome. So nice to see sexy ladies joining in. :-)

Speaking of sexy ladies. Honora OMG those pics are dynamite. Love them!

Hoping everyone is having a nice holiday season so far.... Crazy busy time of year. I wish you all the very best of health and happiness. Xoxoxo
By Thumper
honora wrote:Lol John, after I cut them so short that it went through the back pocket on one side I thought to myself that there isn't such thing as shorts that are TOO short :lol: I washed them 3 times but I couldn't get the danglies on them!

I actually took these pics with Thumps in mind :oops: :oops: I know he likes those daisy dukes!
WOWIE WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're right, of course. I do love me my daisy dukes...but you, sweetie, take them to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The trick with the hands is really sexy. The side boob and especially the smile are super hot. But the sexiest part of all was that you did it with me in mind! You get the naught parts of my mind working overtime!

DAMN fine sexy hot delicious shots!
Now if only I could sneak a smack and a nibble!
By mandadees
Oh My God!

I am seriously fanning myself and blushing with all the sexy pictures posted here and in the Christmas thread!

I hope everyone has a beautiful happy joyful Christmas this year!

I'm going to have to come back and spend some serious time here looking at everything, love you all!!
By Thinker
honora wrote:Thinker you are a sweetheart, thank you ;) One more inch upwards with my scissors and there would be no shorts! That little piece of denim held on for dear life :lol:
Well then, can I ask for an encore with them 1 inch shorter? :lol: When did you realize that you were going to cut through the back pockets? It must be kind of weird to put your hands in them and touch your butt cheeks like in that picture. I would like to try and see how it feels.

Did you cut through the front pockets too? Your fingers could be much busier up front! :D
By Paulbrx
Oh my goodness, I have been missing some great pics here. Honora, your pics--and assets--are breathtaking! :o I have told Manda to consider putting together a contri and I think you should, too. You would be a VW favorite! Thank you for sharing your pics.

Paul
By Coffjr
I so agree with everyone Honora. I also love the Daisy Duke shorts and the shorter the better! :D Oh to be your hands in those back pockets or what was back pockets. But the side shot is better - it get to see your hair and face (long with a side shot of your boobs). Hall of Fame pictures! ;)
By mandadees
Paulbrx wrote:Oh my goodness, I have been missing some great pics here. Honora, your pics--and assets--are breathtaking! :o I have told Manda to consider putting together a contri and I think you should, too. You would be a VW favorite! Thank you for sharing your pics.

Paul
Paul!!!

I missed you, welcome home sweetie!

Honora, you sexy thing! I love the dukes look on you!

Have a fantastic tomorrow! :)
By FastFive
Holy mother of .....

:shock:
By Star

Love,
Hollie

Christmas just came early - that's the best news ever hun :D :D :D - I bet you feel like a new person- gotta fly cos the taxie blokes knocking on the door :o but just had to say so pleased for you. :) :) :) Merry soooper dooooper Crimbos hun you desever it. :) :) :) :)
By Natasha
Hollie baby,

That's awesome news!.........
CANCER FREE!!! Just found out!! (Doing a happy dance!!!!!!)

Love,
Hollie
I mentioned something like this in my message at the Christmas thread but I wanted to make sure you got it sexy! I'm so happy for you! Your news gives everyone here another reason to celebrate! Woo Hoo!

Hi Paul, It's been a long time, it's great to see you posting.

Also want to thank Jr for his welcome back messages, here and on my contri!

While I'm here I can't help but say something about the daisy dukes Honora is wearing....sexy shot and those are oh so short, perfect for teasing in!
By BreeOclaire
Just stopping back by to share a teaser from my Steamy Hot photo session this past weekend with my new bf. And HELLO to you, Natasha...I've missed you! Glad to see you & Boris still having naughty fun together ;)
Attachments
BreeSexyEroticCamModelStripTeaseVoyeurwebRedcloudsTwitterHornyHotMilfBrunettePetiteFishNetsCumOclaire.jpg
BreeSexyEroticCamModelStripTeaseVoyeurwebRedcloudsTwitterHornyHotMilfBrunettePetiteFishNetsCumOclaire.jpg (568.35 KiB) Viewed 12491 times
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]