Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By RCNCO
holliebaby wrote:Hi Everybody,
This is Hollie's other half, the lucky guy behind the camera that gets to enjoy her charms in person! We wanted to update you on her situation. She had a long surgery yesterday but it went well. She is still feeling the effects of all the knock out juice they gave her, so she is sleeping a lot, but the doctor is hopeful and optimistic that he got it all so we are staying positive. We will find out for sure by the end of next week so everyone keep their fingers crossed. If no cancer shows up in the new tests, she should be back soon and she wants to make up for lost time so watch out!! She is liable to go on a posting frenzy!

We both want to thank all of you for the prayers and encouraging words. You guys are great. Hollie is loving the COFF Christmas thread, with all of the festive poses of the lovely ladies, and she wants me to dig out a couple of more of her past Christmas pictures to post so I will try to do that. We used to do a Christmas shoot every year.

Again, thank you to everybody for caring and letting her know you are thinking of her!!

Hollie's hubby (and Hollie)
That is encouraging news for sure.. If she will benefit from chemo. And or radiation I would encourage her to do so. I am just super risk averse for stuff like that.

Super news man, give her a huge hug!!
By Thinker
Great news! Always a good sign when the surgeon and pathologists during the surgery think that they got it all. Chemo and radiation are not fun but a necessary evil to the body.

We are looking forward to the day when Hollie comes back to keep us in line. I will be the first one who steps off the line to get a Hollie spank.

And to Hollie's husband: Thank you for all of the wonderful pictures you take of Hollie. They are all appreciated by us. And take care of that special lady!

Happy Holidays!
By Jbe
Hollie's Hubby and Hollie, that is GREAT news indeed!

I want to ditto what Thinker said. Thanks for taking all those wonderful pics... but even more... sharing them with us. Can't get enough of those baby blues.

Hollie's Hubby, I hope you find more Christmas pics and post them on the COFF Christmas thread. :D
By RCNCO
I'd have a second set of eyes read the slides and do a second opinion on the path report too. Not that I'm not trusting but the extra "Piece of mind" would be worth the expense. Great news the clinical reports definitely!!
By rockclimber
I learnt myself a nifty trick while up working on Christmas pics...... Still shot capturing. OK, I'm a dork, I'm sure somebody will have to point out how easily done it is but I had some fun with it.

Vienna has a new Christmas contri up, check it out. Anybody have time to start a thread, I have to head to work for a project.

Celebrate the holidays with someone you love! Now where's that trash rooting, snoring Beagle of mine?
Attachments
IMG_20141214_063051.jpg
IMG_20141214_063051.jpg (60.78 KiB) Viewed 12599 times
IMG_20141214_071038.jpg
IMG_20141214_071038.jpg (115.71 KiB) Viewed 12599 times
By rockclimber
Hint, press on the pics to open the full images.... :lol:
By rkmiami
Hello all, new member in Miami. Been a VW member for years but never in the forum before. Hope all have a great holidays! Any other South Floridians here?
By mandadees
Hey Rock,

I had to go to view image to see the whole thing. Why are the pics we post all showing on the threads differently?

Hollie, I'm praying hard for good things for you!! xo
By BabyCakes
Can anyone tell me how long it will be before my posts can just go through rather than have to wait to be approved, or is that a thing that happens to everyone?
By Star
holliebaby wrote:Hi Everybody,
This is Hollie's other half, the lucky guy behind the camera that gets to enjoy her charms in person! We wanted to update you on her situation. She had a long surgery yesterday but it went well. She is still feeling the effects of all the knock out juice they gave her, so she is sleeping a lot, but the doctor is hopeful and optimistic that he got it all so we are staying positive. We will find out for sure by the end of next week so everyone keep their fingers crossed. If no cancer shows up in the new tests, she should be back soon and she wants to make up for lost time so watch out!! She is liable to go on a posting frenzy!

We both want to thank all of you for the prayers and encouraging words. You guys are great. Hollie is loving the COFF Christmas thread, with all of the festive poses of the lovely ladies, and she wants me to dig out a couple of more of her past Christmas pictures to post so I will try to do that. We used to do a Christmas shoot every year.

Again, thank you to everybody for caring and letting her know you are thinking of her!!

Hollie's hubby (and Hollie)

Hi Very good news thanks for the update luv and best wishes to both you guys - here's a virtual hug for you Hollie. :D
By rockclimber
BabyCakes wrote:Can anyone tell me how long it will be before my posts can just go through rather than have to wait to be approved, or is that a thing that happens to everyone?

good morning babycakes,

Based on what I know, you have to post 10 times and they review each of those 10 posts to make sure you're not a spammer after that you should get automatic posting.

What you can do is you can email Diego and ask him. You probably have his email since you're a contributor already. He doesn't read the boards regularly and Raven is less than helpful, IMO.

Hope that helps?
By holliebaby
Hi this is Hollie herself and I wanted to tell you I am feeling GREAT right now, and I am finally enjoying the Christmas season. The surgery last week was a tough one, but If I get good news later this week I won't even need any more treatments right now and should be back to my normal naughty self in a few weeks. I REALLY appreciate all the caring comments from everybody, I knew I would get support from this group and I did. Too bad so many in the world don't realize you can be sexy, naughty, and still caring and wonderfully normal all at the same time. This group gets it and I am thankful for all of you. I am sad it took me 50 years to discover this, but I have tried to make up for lost time the last 6 years! I hope to have many more years to hone my skills!

I also want to WELCOME to all the new folks posting on here and the other COFF threads. Please keep hanging out and posting and making it fun for all. The guys on here will make you feel so welcome. I have enjoyed reading all the comments during all of this bed rest (although its not the way I like to spend time in bed!).

I was feeling frisky last night for the first time in a long time and posted a tit flash picture for the heck of it and I just added a picture to the Christmas thread. If you haven't checked out the Christmas thread DO IT, lots of great holiday spirit to see there!

So, again, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH and keep me in your thoughts as I wait for the big news at the end of this week.

Love, Hollie
Attachments
Hollie says Hello.jpg
Hollie says Hello.jpg (207.59 KiB) Viewed 12566 times
By rockclimber
holliebaby wrote:Hi this is Hollie herself and I wanted to tell you I am feeling GREAT right now, and I am finally enjoying the Christmas season. The surgery last week was a tough one, but If I get good news later this week I won't even need any more treatments right now and should be back to my normal naughty self in a few weeks. I REALLY appreciate all the caring comments from everybody, I knew I would get support from this group and I did. Too bad so many in the world don't realize you can be sexy, naughty, and still caring and wonderfully normal all at the same time. This group gets it and I am thankful for all of you. I am sad it took me 50 years to discover this, but I have tried to make up for lost time the last 6 years! I hope to have many more years to hone my skills!

I also want to WELCOME to all the new folks posting on here and the other COFF threads. Please keep hanging out and posting and making it fun for all. The guys on here will make you feel so welcome. I have enjoyed reading all the comments during all of this bed rest (although its not the way I like to spend time in bed!).

I was feeling frisky last night for the first time in a long time and posted a tit flash picture for the heck of it and I just added a picture to the Christmas thread. If you haven't checked out the Christmas thread DO IT, lots of great holiday spirit to see there!

So, again, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH and keep me in your thoughts as I wait for the big news at the end of this week.

Love, Hollie

That's fantastic!

Big grinz n hugs!!

Naughty girl, glad your better!
By Jbe
Hollie, so glad to hear all is better with you and glad to see you on the bb's. Love your pic. I couldn't decide where to look... your eyes and smile or your boobs! I need Marty Feldman eyes... ones that look in different directions so I can enjoy it all at the same time. ;) ;) :lol:
By holliebaby
Marty Feldman was great!
I love when he explained he had Abi Normal's brain in Young Frankenstein!
Of course I pretty much loved that entire movie!
By Coffjr
John - I have the same problem with Hollie's pic. But then I do love a set of beautiful blue eyes.

Holliebaby - great news and hope it gets better later this week. I'd give you a big squeeze and hug but I wouldn't want to hurt you - so a virtual one will have to do. Stay strong and keep the good news and pictures coming. :)
By FastFive
DISCLAIMER: This post isn't aimed at any of the lovely ladies who regularly post here in this forum... it's aimed at some recent contributors to VW.

I'm not naming names... but seriously, WTF?

Why the hell are they posting here? :roll:

Just look through the last couple of days and I'm sure you'll get what I'm talking about. There are some women who look to be on the border of miserable and/or nonconsensual. :?

Ok, mini-rant over... but to our regularly scheduled lovely lady bits!
By holliebaby
Hey Fast, speaking of naughty bits.... you have any special "picture gifts" of any of your naughty bits for a Christmas present for us COFF ladies???
By honora
Just stopping in to let you know Hollie that I am thrilled about those results from the surgery and wish you the best!
By Thinker
Hollie, Great news! I am glad to hear that you are up and about. And you even have enough energy to give us a picture of those gorgeous eyes! Here's hoping that you get great news this week! And for you: Want more?
20140901_080230.jpg
20140901_080230.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 12531 times
By holliebaby
Love that pic!! Some tease with just a hint of the manly naughty parts!!! Thank you, I am feeling better and better all the time and that helps!!!!
By FastFive
holliebaby wrote:Hey Fast, speaking of naughty bits.... you have any special "picture gifts" of any of your naughty bits for a Christmas present for us COFF ladies???
Hmm... not sure... I'll have to see if I'm going to have any spare time at all to cook up something a little naughty. :twisted:
By honora
Thinker, you are definitely teasing us women with that pic :oops: I think you should take off the sheet, but a red bow on yourself instead and post it in the Christmas thread :D That way one can dream of unwrapping their gift!
By Star
holliebaby wrote:Hi this is Hollie herself and I wanted to tell you I am feeling GREAT right now, and I am finally enjoying the Christmas season. The surgery last week was a tough one, but If I get good news later this week I won't even need any more treatments right now and should be back to my normal naughty self in a few weeks. I REALLY appreciate all the caring comments from everybody, I knew I would get support from this group and I did. Too bad so many in the world don't realize you can be sexy, naughty, and still caring and wonderfully normal all at the same time. This group gets it and I am thankful for all of you. I am sad it took me 50 years to discover this, but I have tried to make up for lost time the last 6 years! I hope to have many more years to hone my skills!

Love, Hollie

So glad to hear your good news Hollie. :) :) The best news this week. :) :) Good luck for the end of the week. :) :)

I'm luving those piccies just keep em cumming. :P :P
By FastFive
holliebaby wrote:Love that pic!! Some tease with just a hint of the manly naughty parts!!! Thank you, I am feeling better and better all the time and that helps!!!!
Seeing members of the opposite sex naked always helps me feel better too. :mrgreen:

Glad things are on the upswing for you Hollie.
By Thinker
Before heading out to play tennis... Hope it makes Hollie feel better. I think there is something she can get a hold of!!!
Halloween.NudistCostume.NotShowing.2014.jpg
Halloween.NudistCostume.NotShowing.2014.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 12469 times
By Jess
Speaking of upswings!!!!

Can you hang laundry on that, Thinker?
:twisted:
By Thinker
Jess, I don't have much laundry to do. That is my natural state! Do you actually wear clothes? he-he

Hollie, Glad to make you happy! I am sure I speak for all of the guys when I say that there are lot of other presents we can offer!
By Jbe
Sounds like fun, Honora. Can I come along? ;) I'm planning on going back to Newcastle next September to visit Berty and Rita again and we are tentatively planning a trip to Giants Causeway. I wonder where those two are in relation to each other. Hmmmm... Google search time.

Those are some nice shot, Thinker.

BabyCakes, I am intrigued by the ink. Do you have a shot of the whole thing?
By BabyCakes
So, I'm sure this has been a subject brought up before...maybe, I don't know, but I'm bringing it up again anyway! Lol So, something I've noticed being said in a negative way most times, is that quite a few that comment, seem to get quite upset with "no face" posts. I see a lot of you here are cool with that, and have no issues posting who you are. I just have to say, that for myself, I live in a very small town, Pop. 'maybe' 1500. I wouldn't feel comfortable showing mine and having it posted up somewhere that my kids could see (you never know, people can be cruel). So I don't understand why it's such a big deal not to have a face shown. I show what I feel comfortable sharing, which is good enough for me, but in my opinion, if THAT is what a person chooses to comment on a post that a brave woman took the time to not only take the pictures, but post them for the internet to see, cut some damn slack! Sheesh! Anyway, that's my rant of the day! Lol
By Jbe
Well... darn... they aren't anywhere close to each other. :cry: Looks like I may have to plan a trip devoted to Ireland someday. I think I have more Scottish blood in me... but second is Irish. ;)
By Jbe
BabyCakes, I'm not sure if the topic of no faces has ever been discussed here on the boards but it has been beat around forever out on the contri comments. Something you have to realize is that a huge portion of people commenting on the contris are in the low 20's age range. They have grown up in an era where the anonymity of a computer monitor and keyboard gives them the "right" to criticize people- or so they think. They also haven't learned what it is to appreciate a woman in her naked glory or realize not everything has to be shown. You will also see lots of comments about "no pussy- poor vote" or "shave that bush" or "ink- poor vote" or other asinine comments.

You are right in that most of us here have no issues with you not showing your face. Speaking for myself- and probably others as well, we are grateful that you women post period. And there is generally a more mature group that hangs out here. In case you aren't aware, COFF stands for Connoisseurs Of Female Form. (Check out the article on the VW Wiki for more info) There have been quite a few women top posting women over the years I have been here that never showed their faces. It can be hidden very tastefully and without distraction. It can also be done artfully which you do very well.

I encourage you to do what you feel most comfortable doing. One thing you will figure out is that you have to grow a thick skin and ignore the rude comments. Because no matter what, there will always be rude comments. Even the top women here get them. But remember, you will very rarely-if ever- get a rude comment from someone here on the boards.

Please feel free to rant when you feel the need. That is what this thread is about- or anything else anybody wants to talk about. And, again, I'd like to see that body art of yours up close.
By Thinker
BabyCakes, looking forward to being in trouble with you. Feel free to spank us when you think it isn't necessary...for that matter, most of us wouldn't mind if it isn't necessary too! ;)
By Jess
I won't show my face either.
If people don't like it, I don't care. I won't be bullied into revealing myself further than I'm comfortable with.

Neither should you.

Good on you, Babycakes!
By rockclimber
Jess wrote:I won't show my face either.
If people don't like it, I don't care. I won't be bullied into revealing myself further than I'm comfortable with.

Neither should you.

Good on you, Babycakes!
Bully you? Who wiould be fool enough to try?

Tickle and tempt. With chocolate., wine and probing fingers? Now, that, I dare say might work!

PS, the xxxxmas shot has me at attention!!

Any sweet nothings we can whisper in your ear for more?

Hmmmm?
By rockclimber
Babycakes,

Post what you wish, ignore whatever you like and welcome home to our twisted little pervy corner of COFF!
By Jbe
Rock, I want you to know that I absolutely RESENT that remark. I am NOT a perv.... oh, wait, never mind. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By rockclimber
Embrace it bro....

I've been told I'm a bit of kink too . Hey if you're not careful, you just might end up grown up and ordinary.....
By rockclimber
honora wrote:John, I plan on going back to the cliffs in another year - I can't WAIT :mrgreen:
On my bucket list as well, I was to go and cancelled a while ago. I'll kiss the stone, and chase it with a guinness, explore Dingle and all the back roads n small towns I can....
By Thumper
rockclimber wrote:Embrace it bro....Hey if you're not careful, you just might end up grown up and ordinary.....
Aaaaargh!!!!!! No! Never!
They can have my immaturity when they pry it from my cold, dead fingers!
By Jbe
Rock wrote: Embrace it bro....

I've been told I'm a bit of kink too . Hey if you're not careful, you just might end up grown up and ordinary.....
I do embrace it every day. :mrgreen:
Thumps wrote:They can have my immaturity when they pry it from my cold, dead fingers!
That is what keeps us young. Right, Thumps? At least in our minds... ;) ;)
By BabyCakes
Frosty day here today!!! Figured I'd go out out and play a bit! Been so long since I did any sort of night shots, so these were slightly tricky. Thought I'd share my attempt anyway. lol
Attachments
IMG_1573_1.jpg
IMG_1573_1.jpg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 12357 times
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]