Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Jbe
Star wrote:Jbe thnx bby :D :D It's just the way it worked out but as long as you like it that's all that counts. :D :D
I DO like... a LOT. Yeah, Waldo does like the set-up as well. Twice the viewing pleasure. ;)
Jess wrote:Waldo is just TOO DAMN CUTE! (Just like his daddy! ;) )
Thanks, Jess. you are making me blush. :oops: :oops:

Mr. Dangerous, if you aren't careful, somebody is gonna pick that mushroom. Oh, that is probably what you are hoping. :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Jess
I can't believe I'm doing this....
(Star and John, you are both like the little devils on my shoulder! :twisted: )

Merry Christmas all!
JR-Christmas-1.jpg
JR-Christmas-1.jpg (232.54 KiB) Viewed 13357 times
JR-Christmas-2.jpg
JR-Christmas-2.jpg (118.11 KiB) Viewed 13357 times
By Jbe
Guilty as charged, Jess! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: VERY nice indeed. :D There is something to be said for nice soft curves. And that is the beauty of the female form... it comes in all sizes and shapes.

Jess, I hope I find you under my Christmas tree or in my stocking. Of course if I get my wish of all the COFF ladies under there it's gonna get crowded under the tree. Ooooo... this could be really FUN! ;) ;) ;)
By BabyCakes
Yayyyyy!!!! Or not because it really is quite challenging to do for me, BUT....I have dusted the "real" camera off and took a few shots at the Christmas tree tonight!! *grumble grumble* now I have to load them, but soon...I will post something other than a crappy phone pic! Lol keep your eyes peeled!!
By mandadees
honora wrote:An impromptu (sort of) pic. Happy Holidays
Happy Holidays Crime Partners!! :) All of you sexy things! :oops:
Attachments
VW  Manda Christmas 2 .jpg
VW Manda Christmas 2 .jpg (78.05 KiB) Viewed 13335 times
By Thumper
There is DEFINITELY an abundance of Yumminess on this thread!!!

Love ya, ladies!
By mandadees
Thumper wrote:There is DEFINITELY an abundance of Yumminess on this thread!!!

Love ya, ladies!
We love our sexy men too! :oops:
By Thumper
mandadees wrote:
Thumper wrote:There is DEFINITELY an abundance of Yumminess on this thread!!!

Love ya, ladies!
We love our sexy men too! :oops:
Mwah!
By FastFive
... And there was much rejoicing!
By rockclimber
honora wrote:An impromptu (sort of) pic. Happy Holidays

happiness is a hard nippled girl in a holiday hat!

The only possible improvement on that, would be this bevy of beauties with Christmas trees and baubles and excited nipples of their own!!
By Thinker
Honora, Nice picture even if you are lying. We know you have been naughty all year long. Wait a minute, maybe THAT is what makes you Good!

Manda, You know how to cheer up a fellow! You are my favorite of all of the COFF ladies. I always see your smile first. Such a cute face. I do notice your nipples. They look so inviting. I would love to give them some attention while traveling from kissing your lips with that smile to those other lips to give you pleasure!
By BabyCakes
Hoping these worked!! I've only ever used my phone on here so far! Taken with my 'real camera' :P lol Hope you enjoy!!
Attachments
IMG_1552_2.jpg
IMG_1552_2.jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 13282 times
IMG_1539_2.jpg
IMG_1539_2.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 13282 times
By Jbe
You are hoping those pics work?? Damn skippy those work!! There is no doubt that you have some serious talent with that camera of yours. And of course your model is simply gorgeous. :D
By Thinker
BabyCakes, those pictures are surely putting me in the Xmas spirit. I see the hint of a smile in the second one. I know you are enjoying this. Can you give me a early Xmas picture? A picture with a great big smile! Thanks, Thinker
By Jbe
Grumpy wrote:I'll be back! :oops:
Who do you think you are, Grumpy? Arnold? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great request, Thinker. I second that. All in favor say "Aye".
By Jbe
Oh, just to let you all know, I PM'd Jeny asking if we were going to be seeing a sexy naughty Christmas pic from her. I heard back and sad to say that we probably won't. :cry: She is very busy with holiday and family stuff but she says she hopes to be back in January with "new cool pics" taken with their new camera. 8-)

Enjoy the holidays with your family, Jeny! :D
By rockclimber
Jbe wrote:Hey, Rock, do ya think you can get Winston to pose with a Santa hat? Waldo needs some company. :D
It took a little bit of doing, but here's the Christmas picture I just put in the town hall.
Attachments
IMG_20141220_103442.jpg
IMG_20141220_103442.jpg (41 KiB) Viewed 13249 times
By Jbe
Ahhhh...isn't Winston cute?! Waldo says, "Woof woof... woof woof woof... woooooffff... howl... yowl... ;) ;) ;) :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: " which translates to... uhhhh... I have no idea! :oops:
By trinityxxx
Omg I am so glad I checked this thread!!! John and thumper!!! Omg!!! Whoa!
Fricking nice!!! I am actually blushing as I don't normally see you this way. Hehe. I love it!

Loving the pics ladies. Super sexy!

Merry Christmas everyone. Luv you to pieces. Xxx
By Natasha
Woo Hoo, Some great Christmas theme shots everyone!

Holly, you are looking wonderfully sexy. I read about your good news on the "Town Hall" thread and I'm so happy for you! Your Christmas will be extra special now, enjoy sexy! Great shots and I'm so glad to read you're going to take life by the horn and not waste a moment. Good for you!

Can I have a peek inside your Christmas bag John? I know you'll have more than a lump of coal in there for me! hehehehe!

Rock, Winston looks adorable.

Baby Cakes, that's one sexy body you have. Nice to meet you Baby Cakes. Glad to see you enjoying the holidays. hehe!

Honora, What a sexy hottie you are. Merry Christmas to you too, sexy!

Jess, I know just what you mean...
.. You'll have to be on your guard hanging out with the COFF gang! Although the rest of us will have to thank them for getting you to post those sexy shots, thank you.

Oh Mrdangerous, Love the warmth your "yule log" is providing! :twisted: it's getting a bit HOT in here! hehehe!

OMG Bree! It's been so long, great to see you and looking as sexy and ravishing as ever!

Good to see you Thumper, Great shot of your fire hose and all decorated for Christmas! Awesome.

It's nice to meet you Star, you definitely picked the right name. Wow you are a stunner and as sweet as they come.

Trinity, I wanted to say a special thank you to you for welcoming me back to the site. You are as kind as you are beautiful. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Here's a couple of shots we did recently, one is sort of holiday with Christmas lights and the other was the fun afterwards! :D
DSC_0037szcrp.jpg
DSC_0037szcrp.jpg (319.67 KiB) Viewed 13166 times
DSC_0004crpsz.jpg
DSC_0004crpsz.jpg (401.59 KiB) Viewed 13166 times
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Luv, Natasha xoxo
By Coffjr
Wow, where do I start? Very, very nice both Jess and BabyCakes ;) - see, it wasn't that difficult to do. Thanks for sharing and to attach a body to the name. Honora, you always look good and are fun to have around. Manda - oh Manda, the season is brighter seeing you and your beautiful smile (other parts too). Now I believe Natasha has added something since I started this message, I'll have to check it out but I'm sure it will be outstanding. :D

John..... :o :o :o No more said but you are a far braver man than I am..... :lol:
By Coffjr
Natasha.....Looking good! It is so great to have you back. I just love your wit and charms - all your charms. ;)

Hope Santa has something extra for you in his bag, I know I do..... :o
By Jbe
Trin wrote:Omg I am so glad I checked this thread!!! John and thumper!!! Omg!!! Whoa!
Fricking nice!!! I am actually blushing as I don't normally see you this way. Hehe. I love it!
I made Trinity blush? Now that's a first. :oops: ;) ;)
BabyCakes wrote:Awesome Christmas shot Jbe!!!! I love the added decorations you use too!!!! So clever!
Thanks, BabyCakes. I don't have a Christmas tree to strike a sexy pose next to so I had to make do. :D
Natasha wrote:Can I have a peek inside your Christmas bag John? I know you'll have more than a lump of coal in there for me! hehehehe!
Absolutely, Nat! But you have to get REALLY close cuz it ain't very big. :oops: But it is HARD! :oops: :o :o :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Natasha wrote:Here's a couple of shots we did recently, one is sort of holiday with Christmas lights and the other was the fun afterwards!
Hmmmm... holiday lights, check. Naked woman, check. Yup! COFF Christmas pics!! ;)
jr wrote:John..... :o :o :o No more said but you are a far braver man than I am..... :lol:
jr, we gotta give the gals something to look at so they keep cumming here. :oops: ;) ;) Besides, it's just a naked body. Granted the ladies naked bodies are much nicer to look at. I know it's not a perfect body by any means. And nobody has a perfect body... well...except Honora, Manda, Jess, Trinity, Hollie, BabyCakes, Star, Bree, Natasha, and all the other ladies that post for our viewing pleasure.

Thank you to all the ladies! And thanks to EVERYBODY that comments. You all make this place a lot more fun! :D :D
By Star
Jess wrote:I can't believe I'm doing this....

Merry Christmas all!
JR-Christmas-1.jpg
JR-Christmas-2.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH You look sooooooooooooooooooo sexy baby.....massive thanks to you now all we need is more more more. :P :P :P :P
By 327retro
Jbe wrote:
Grumpy wrote:I'll be back! :oops:
Who do you think you are, Grumpy? Arnold? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well ok so I lost my accent! Gee wiz, picky, picky!

Jess you look fantastic! Talk about curves in all the right places , hope you won't mind me lingering a bit to take it all in.

Lil'Red, Your eyes that smile, you have no idea how great it is to see you here more. Hmmm, did that sound right? :oops:

Manda, you sweetheart, lots of hugs.

BC, good gosh where do I start without sounding fickle?

Natasha you scrumptiously lovely lady, it is so wonderful to see you again. My love to you & Boris.

You ladies are what makes the world go round each in there own beautiful way. ♥ ♥ ♥

John, If your going to show off your nipples, please shave or pluck the hair around them! :P :roll: :shock:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT.
By Jbe
Yesterday found Dee Waiting For Santa and if she is dressed- or undressed like that when Santa makes his visit, he might not get any further than that. :shock: :lol: :lol:

Looks like Aggie is also Waiting For Santa To Come so it looks like Santa is gonna be really busy just with the VW ladies.

Poor Santa is going to be worn out by the time he gets to Mariska Ready For Santa. She certainly has a unique way of decorating a tree and delivering presents. :mrgreen:
By Jbe
Grumpmeister wrote:John, If you're going to show off your nipples, please shave or pluck the hair around them! :P :roll: :shock:
Grumpster, I hope that request is for Sugar's benefit. :? Cuz if it's for you, then we need to have a talk. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Dee
Jbe wrote:Yesterday found Dee Waiting For Santa and if she is dressed- or undressed like that when Santa makes his visit, he might not get any further than that. :shock: :lol: :lol:

Thank you Jbe. As soon as I can figure out how to upload a pic I will post something

Looks like Aggie is also Waiting For Santa To Come so it looks like Santa is gonna be really busy just with the VW ladies.

Poor Santa is going to be worn out by the time he gets to Mariska Ready For Santa. She certainly has a unique way of decorating a tree and delivering presents. :mrgreen:
By Star
OHHHH Bottoms up Dee BB. :D :D Very sexy hun. :D :D

I WISH YOU ALL VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

WHAT WITH THE HANGOVERS FROM HELL AND IT BEING CRIMBOS AND ALL THAT I DOUBT I'LL BE ON HERE TOO MUCH UNTIL THE NEW YEAR SO HERES TO YOU ALL ......

MERRY CHRISTMAS
EVERYONE
By Jbe
Dee, glad you dropped by. Feel free to drop by here and the Town Hall thread anytime. We don't want your behind left behind, either. :oops: :o ;) ;) ;) And as evidenced from the "bottoms up" shot, nice bum. ;) If Santa catches you in that position, he certainly won't get any more houses done. :shock: ;) ;)
By Jbe
Star wrote:WHAT WITH THE HANGOVERS FROM HELL AND IT BEING CRIMBOS AND ALL THAT I DOUBT I'LL BE ON HERE TOO MUCH UNTIL THE NEW YEAR SO HERES TO YOU ALL ......

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
Merry Christmas to you, Star...or as I've heard it said across the pond, Happy Christmas. Don't hurt yourself too much over the holidays with all the holiday "cheer".
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]