Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By rockclimber
I'm not a fan of shibari but Jill has three contri up and the way the lighting just works so well with this stunningly beautiful woman....

Here is her latest....

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/view/3173790" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attachments
IMG_20141121_025610.jpg
IMG_20141121_025610.jpg (205.69 KiB) Viewed 7587 times
By FastFive
The Japanese do some amazingly erotic/artistic things, but I find sometimes people take the artistic rope tying to some peculiar extremes. :|

This set is really nice, though the play of dark and light fell a little too far onto the dark side for me...
By rockclimber
A few others slightly edited for contrast saturation and gamma. She is beautiful. Personally I like her use of Shadow and lighting. Photography as art is fascinating. I much prefer imagery that shows imagination innovation and conveys a sense of the lady's personality and her mood. Art should convey or elicit emotion. Erotica should be erotic first and foremost, don't ya think? There are a few who do it so well.....
Attachments
IMG_20141122_093046.jpg
IMG_20141122_093046.jpg (242.27 KiB) Viewed 7533 times
IMG_20141122_092919.jpg
IMG_20141122_092919.jpg (228.84 KiB) Viewed 7533 times
By rockclimber
And another three to contrast...
Attachments
IMG_20141122_093242.jpg
IMG_20141122_093242.jpg (179.16 KiB) Viewed 7533 times
IMG_20141122_093237.jpg
IMG_20141122_093237.jpg (289.2 KiB) Viewed 7533 times
IMG_20141122_092808.jpg
IMG_20141122_092808.jpg (226.12 KiB) Viewed 7533 times
By mandadees
She's beautiful! I hope she stops in and joins us?

Thanks n, Mmm?'ll Ropes are not my thing, but I like these mysterious dusky pictures a lot. I think they are a bit yellow from the lighting but the edits are taking too much warmth out of the pictures Rock. Probably just even or balance the color out and not so cool? I like the corset and fishnets, so so sexy. :)

Ttys, I have a busy afternoon ahead.

:)
By honora
I thought these pics were really good in spite of the shadowy setting, and it's nice to have a little change from the ordinary contri's on PS. It does look rather uncomfortable to me :lol: but I know that rope play is as much mental as it is physical. I REALLY like those FMS's she is wearing too - reminds me of a pair I have :D
By mandadees
honora wrote:I thought these pics were really good in spite of the shadowy setting, and it's nice to have a little change from the ordinary contri's on PS. It does look rather uncomfortable to me :lol: but I know that rope play is as much mental as it is physical. I REALLY like those FMS's she is wearing too - reminds me of a pair I have :D

Don't you just LOVE a good pair of FMS's!?!
By FastFive
Fuck Me Stocking.

Go well with FMPs (Fuck Me Pumps) or FMBs (Fuck Me Boots).
By mandadees
Fuck Me Shoes guys, LOL! :lol: :D Honora, don't you just love strappy heels?
By Thinker
Thanks for the definition Manda. I would like to see you and YOUR FMSs too!

I thought those shoes were TMUSs (that's Tie Me Up Shoes! in case you are wondering) since they were leather straps tied around her legs. ;)
By rockclimber
honora wrote:Hey I just changed my propic to my "go to" FMS's

I can't walk in these anymore btw for more than about, 10 minutes - then I'm done :lol: :lol:
Honora, You needn't worry, walking.... wouldn't really be necessary..... :oops:

The visual would be one not soon forgot though!! He he!!
By FastFive

I can't walk in these anymore btw for more than about, 10 minutes - then I'm done :lol: :lol:
Honora, if you were wearing those for me... walking would be the last thing on my mind. ;)
By Thinker

If I am seeing them right, how can you walk once I use the ring to tie you spread eagle? Do you have matching wrist bands? I have something for the blindfold. You don't need to see. Just feel what I am doing to you. Enjoy!
By DangerousDi
Interesting tie up. The one I will always remember was the lady that use a rope and I can remember her name. Inspired me to do one and one of my favorite pictures. The lady was a red head if any one remembers her.
By rockclimber
DangerousDi wrote:Interesting tie up. The one I will always remember was the lady that use a rope and I can remember her name. Inspired me to do one and one of my favorite pictures. The lady was a red head if any one remembers her.

Post it?

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]