Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By rockclimber
honora wrote:Manda, I beg to differ - you would grab all the guys attention with just with your sexy smile alone! Then there is all the rest of you, and I think their heads will explode! :oops:

It's going to be colder in FL for a few days but then it will heat up. The only fall colors I see are those of the sunset ;)

Sunset was amazing Friday, I caught it out over the Gulf at just the right time... It rained all day yesterday though.

Of course it was all. My fault, I washed my car....!

You both would turn heads so fast necks would require urgent care....! Just sayin! :mrgreen:
By rockclimber
PS Honora,

I'm as excited to see your propic again and almost as excited as you are in it! :oops:

Work is going to be "hard" today......
By FastFive
Question for all the lovely COFFettes:

Beard?

Or no beard?

I'm doing No-Shave November in memory of my mom who succumbed to cancer, and so far I'm likin' the look. I was going to get rid of it once the month was done, but a few weeks into it, I think I might keep it come December 1st. It'll need a little grooming by then, but it might be a permanent feature.
By FastFive
honora wrote:Thanks Fast :D
I'm just not getting any work done today. At. All. :|

I just keep slipping back to the browser tab with the forum open so I can have another peek. :oops:
By rockclimber
mandadees wrote:
honora wrote:Manda, I've always wanted a convertible...I can picture all the attention you get! Will you let me ride along too?
Honora,

Oh yes, you would be the attention grabber! Lol! This is perfect top-down weather too. Just not today, its rained all day. :(

We might have a few beach days left. :D
A little GNR for you then.... ...

Guns N' Roses - November Rain:
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bundle up and wear a slicker....
By rockclimber
Fast,

I'm sorry you lost your mother, I can understand. I lost my mother as well, to a brain tumor. She worked her self twenty four seven to provide for my sister and I and never once got to realize her own dreams. On her hospital bed she spent her strength offering advise and love. It seems like yesterday. It never really gets any easier does it?
By mrdangerous
FastFive wrote:Question for all the lovely COFFettes:
Beard?

Or no beard?
FF, I've let my own facial foliage unfurl to a majestic collarbone length. My wife SAYS she's not crazy about it or how it tickles her inner thighs ;) , but she can't keep her hands out of it whenever I'm within reach. I think she likes the more aggressive appearance it gives me.
By FastFive
My biggest fear...? Becoming this: http://gearjunkie.com/the-rise-of-the-lumbersexual" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:

For the record, I only own ONE plaid item, and it's used ONLY when doing legitimate outdoor recreation. Period, full stop.
By honora
Fast, I like some facial hair on a man! But not long hair (just my preference). I find the Tony Stark look really sexy 8-) As long as I don't feel a wiry mess when I'm kissing a guy, I'm all for it :D

I'm really sorry to hear about your mom. I think that what you are doing is a beautiful thing...
By FastFive
Hmmm... I wonder if I could pull off the "billionaire playboy genius" look. :mrgreen:

December 1st is still 10 days away, so I've got time to decide. But I think I may be keeping it, in one form or another... just not Duck Dynasty style. :lol:
By mandadees
I'm not much on facial hair other than a little scruff. That can be sexy. I also think its very sexy to sit on his lap and shave him when the mood is right. :)
By FastFive
Ooh... Now that is sexy.

Probably works better too. My "mirror image" coordination isn't great. :roll: A clean shave isn't so bad, but trimming a beard, tidying up the edges, etc is not easy. :lol:

The only problem with a little "scruff" (from the ladies side, at least) is that apparently it's awfully scratchy on the inner thighs and other very sensitive areas. :shock:
By honora
Ok, so longer than scruff but not quite a beard; that should be easy right? I don't like that sandpaper feeling either - the contact time has to be cut short in that case :(

I'd love to see the results! Hmmmm, maybe from the nose down?
By mrdangerous
honora wrote: I don't like that sandpaper feeling either - the contact time has to be cut short in that case :(

Once it grows out, it's got the same texture as the hair on your head. It's only sandpaper coarse when it's cropped short.
By Thumper
Because of my job in the past, I'd have to be clean shaven during a shift, but then I'd get 4 days off to grow, during which I would never shave. I'd get complaints for 2 days, then it would soften out.

Now I'm in a bit higher position, and it affords me the luxury of keeping my scruff. I grow it just long enough that its soft, but still not a beard. Lady T loves it.

I used to wear a goatee. If anyone asked, I'd just tell them I went down on her, and this is what stuck! (Of course, whenever I'd say that, she'd pipe up with "I don't know who you've been down on, but you sure didn't get that from me!") :twisted:
By FastFive
honora wrote:Ok, so longer than scruff but not quite a beard; that should be easy right? I don't like that sandpaper feeling either - the contact time has to be cut short in that case :(

Contact time cut short? :o

No, no... we can't have that. ;)
By mandadees
Two or three days worth is about right. Too much looks homeless. It depends on the man mostly. Now moving down lower, I like it trimmed up. :oops: Oh I dont mind doing that for him either. :oops: :oops:
By Thinker
Tomorrow is my last day at work for a week. I may skip shaving to see what I end up with.

I never can get the trimming down below just right. I would love to see what results Manda can do. If "I" get in the way, I am sure Manda has a way to get it up and out of the way!
By honora
So, I have seen guys that go bare down there just like some women like to go smooth and bare. Have any of you guys out there tried this? I think it feels amazing! Not a deal breaker by any means; trimmed is just fine with me too :D
By honora
Thinker, I don't think you have to get it "just right" down there IMO. As long as the hairs don't poke her in the eye, it's all good :lol:
By rockclimber
honora wrote:So, I have seen guys that go bare down there just like some women like to go smooth and bare. Have any of you guys out there tried this? I think it feels amazing! Not a deal breaker by any means; trimmed is just fine with me too :D
On occasion I've been the recipient of that particular TLC. Always a great way to start an evening or afternoon of pleasure! Mostly I keep it trimmed. Shaving your partner can be an erotic thing...... Decidedly!
By rockclimber
Scruff can be fun too, though I keep clean shaven for work now.

I used to love to use the stash and soul patch on earlobes then travel down her neck then dally along her collarbone, and then move lower to circle each nipple lazily before delving deeper to tease and brush.

I would add as much as I prefer smoothly waxed or lazed or shaven, a little stubble to play against is a turn on too.

Damn.

Maybe I won't shave tomorrow?
By FastFive
honora wrote:So, I have seen guys that go bare down there just like some women like to go smooth and bare. Have any of you guys out there tried this? I think it feels amazing! Not a deal breaker by any means; trimmed is just fine with me too :D
Though I've never taken a razor too myself, I wouldn't say no. Personal manscaping is a must though... neat and trim at least, especially in the summer.
By mrdangerous
I did it once. She most certainly did NOT like it. At all.
By Jess
I'm a fan of a bit of growth on the face. Chest hair, too. I want to know I'm with a man, not a 12 yr old boy.

Down below...trim it up, baby! But not so short I get whisker burn, LOL! I keep myself smooth, so the stubble would irritate her. Hey... do guys ever do landing strips? :lol:
By honora
Dangerous, to each their own, I found out (surprisingly) that with him being smooth, I could feel more sensation with each subtle movement, which I enjoyed thoroughly. But before this person, I was equally satisfied with the soft tickle of his hair and skillful tongue.

As long as you are both fulfilled - that is all that matters!
By rockclimber
A guy has to have tongue skills....he he.... But seriously, few things are as satisfying as pleasing your partner and feeling her respond to your touch..... And even more satisfying taking her to her climax over and over again....
By mandadees
rockclimber wrote:A guy has to have tongue skills....he he.... But seriously, few things are as satisfying as pleasing your partner and feeling her respond to your touch..... And even more satisfying taking her to her climax over and over again....
Tongue skills, Mmmm! prefer to have nobody here myself,I like him well trimmed but like Honora, I like to feel him move against me. hey crime partner, remember Prince Albert? Hahahahaha!

I have had the worst cold this week, I think I'm finally beginning to feel a little bit better. and foster parenting a puppy and picking him up to Orlando tomorrow to see if the adoptive family and he get along, wish us luck!!

Have a great weekend everybody!

PS, Don't forget those side dish recipes! We are running out of time!
By rockclimber
Have fun sexy one! Hope you and the cold have finally parted company. All this cold rain doesn't help either.

Btw,
Anyone see the shooting at FSU? I was stunned it wasn't well reported.
By FastFive
Hi manda. How did the doggie foster/adoption trip go?
By FastFive
Well it's 30°C warmer here than at home, but it's pouring rain and mad windy. :roll:

So how's everyone's weekend going so far?
By honora
Manda, I've always wanted to be involved with fostering animals but wish I had more time to do it. Maybe after a few more years I'll be able to do something like that. I hope that family decided to adopt!

Rock, I think because there were no fatalities the story just got pushed down amongst the rest. It's pretty sad that on-campus shootings are now common enough that it doesn't shock the general public anymore. Sometimes I think that can be a good thing that it doesn't get so much press attention. It is just one of the factors that can fuel this kind of violence: being made infamous. I could go on about it but I'm not.
By Thinker
Good Morning Everyone! Is anyone else taking the week off too? It is going to be real nice tomorrow...75*. Rest of week will be in the 50s. Plan on getting out as much as I can.
By rockclimber
honora wrote:Manda, I've always wanted to be involved with fostering animals but wish I had more time to do it. Maybe after a few more years I'll be able to do something like that. I hope that family decided to adopt!

Rock, I think because there were no fatalities the story just got pushed down amongst the rest. It's pretty sad that on-campus shootings are now common enough that it doesn't shock the general public anymore. Sometimes I think that can be a good thing that it doesn't get so much press attention. It is just one of the factors that can fuel this kind of violence: being made infamous. I could go on about it but I'm not.
Honora, that's a very good point. Feeding their last for infamy is the last thing you really want to do. In away I'm glad it's off the news, anything in the news bad about kids, even college age, tends to get me upset. More than once I've had to just stop and walk away from conversations.

Manda, Winston is a rescue dog too. He brings me so much love too. I think the best pets are the ones Providence brings into our lives.....

I'm going to try Honora' recipe this Thanksgiving and I have one to add myself later today.

I got the paper, time for COFFettes ha!
By mandadees
honora wrote:Manda, I've always wanted to be involved with fostering animals but wish I had more time to do it. Maybe after a few more years I'll be able to do something like that. I hope that family decided to adopt!

Honora, It was such a difficult day. But they are in their forever home now and its probably for the best. But I do miss the boys so much right now. I knew I would get attached to them but I can't commit to raising two dogs full time with my schedule. I loved volunteering to shelter them and feel like we all were blessed to share the time we had together and the family that asked to adopt them I think will give them a wonderful home.

Thinker, have fun for me while I work, LOL! ;)

Rock, I saw that too. It's so sad to see someone totally go over the edge like that. Thankfully no one was killed.

We all have so much to be thankful for especially this week when so many of us don't have family or loved ones. If you know of someone who will be alone, consider inviting them to share Thanksgiving with you.

XOXO
By Thinker
We are lucky to have a single warm day of 75*. Back down to the 50s the rest of the week. I definitely will get out for a bike ride as soon as my phone charges up...and I finish with VW! Hoping to do some grilling too.
By Coffjr
Manda - back to shaving. I need a shave right now. Can you sit on my lap and give me a shave?? ;)
By FastFive
This... this.... :?

I just had to share. :lol: :lol:
Attachments
super heroes.jpg
super heroes.jpg (193.05 KiB) Viewed 13918 times
By rockclimber
Howdy all,

Some of you. May or may not. Know but Skeetz has had several complications with diverticulitis and surgical corrections.

He's been keeping updates on RC, Sunny relayed an update today. I. Thought Manda and Honora as well. As the rest of us would like to know. Say a prayer.....

Thank you all!

I just heard from Skeetz's daughter about midnight last night. He is out of surgery and in ICU. Skeetz told me that if it was easy, it would be 5 hours, difficult up to 9 hours. His surgery was 12 hours! She said the doctor said it was the most complicated case she's had. But he did very well on his own and his heart is strong. He's a stubborn Dane so I know he'll pull through, but still needs our prayers.

Rock...please pass on any updates. Thanks.
Have a good. Thanksgiving my friends, kind thoughts to all....
By rockclimber
More news...
:D
Just got another update from Skeetz's daughter. He's groggy as expected but heart rate is good and he's doing well.
By DangerousDi
Didn't go down *(pun) to see what this post is about any more. Just wanted to drop in and say early Thanksgiving wishes to the friends I have made on VW. Hope you get some turkey (whoops another pun). :lol:
By DangerousDi
Mr D: My husband likes to do it now and then, and I like it rather than the hair in my mouth when doing a blow job. Whoops maybe I answered that wrong. I have had mine bare for a long time. Why because I don't like to see gray hairs but mostly because my husband loves it. Now you have two sides. As for sensation, no difference for me.
By rockclimber
Good to see you Didi,

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Getting an early start on the Christmas tree today here, that will leave more time for hockey and football for the rest of the weekend!

I saw Natasha post on another thread, WB sexy Natasha!
Attachments
IMG_20141126_132432.jpg
IMG_20141126_132432.jpg (43.33 KiB) Viewed 13879 times
IMG_20141126_131816.jpg
IMG_20141126_131816.jpg (27.91 KiB) Viewed 13879 times
IMG_20141126_131801.jpg
IMG_20141126_131801.jpg (33.33 KiB) Viewed 13879 times
By honora
FF can you imagine being the person who has to think of a name for those things? I wonder what the Thor one would be - hmmm The Penetrator or the Toe Curler! :lol:
By honora
Rock thanks for updating us about Skeetz; diverticulitis is pretty awful but hopefully they will fix him up and get him feeling better soon! Let him know I'm sending him well wishes...
By FastFive
Oh gawd... there would have to be a "hammer" joke in there for Thor as well. :roll:

:lol:
By rockclimber
honora wrote: can you imagine being the person who has to think of a name for those things? I wonder what the Thor one would be - hmmm The Penetrator or the Toe Curler! :lol:
Or imagine being quality control at the factory? I can imagine that would be fun to discuss at dinner, Honey how was work?

I remember seeing an interview of a grandmother type who took a job in a dildo factory..... She loved it! She loved telling people about her job. I thought she was one cool grandmother!
By rockclimber
honora wrote:Rock thanks for updating us about Skeetz; diverticulitis is pretty awful but hopefully they will fix him up and get him feeling better soon! Let him know I'm sending him well wishes...
I will, Sunny keeps me posted. I need to tell M as well, she is fond of him too. I'm a little worried, he isn't in the best of health, but he is strong so that can make a difference. He leads quite an active life and that makes for a better surgical risk IMO.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]