Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Thinker
What was happening? I couldn't figure out what was going on except that a woman in latex was (tied) on a ladder thing.
By rockclimber
It's a St Andrews Cross. She was bound to it and then teased.

There is usually a prohibition to photograph there, but the rule relaxed outside this year. Not inside though.

The latex unzips down the middle, by the way. She enjoyed it a lot.

So did the pet below. Note, this couple really know what they are doing. Not play for anyone unskilled.

8-)
Attachments
IMG_20141025_210203.jpg
IMG_20141025_210203.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 14481 times
By rockclimber
Just to clarify, this couple run this event. He calls her his Pet. Kind of a D/s thing I suppose. It was an interesting evening. Different from prior years, but fun.
By rockclimber
Here she is later in the evening. She did a sort of gymnastic routine. Also cool.
Attachments
IMG_20141025_221545.jpg
IMG_20141025_221545.jpg (265.79 KiB) Viewed 14479 times
By rockclimber
This a little more in keeping with the fun of Fantasy Fest.....

This is from Dante's pool party. I shot from the DJ booth. The girl onstage was on her honeymoon. Fulfilling his fantasy which is pretty cool of her. I think she won a prize too!
Attachments
IMG_20141025_223009.jpg
IMG_20141025_223009.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 14479 times
By honora
Rock, that's cool and judging by the look on the woman's face in your last pic it seems like she is fulfilling her own fantasy and not someone else's! (I would hope so anyway) ;)
By rockclimber
honora wrote:Rock, that's cool and judging by the look on the woman's face in your last pic it seems like she is fulfilling her own fantasy and not someone else's! (I would hope so anyway) ;)
Oh, she was indeed. She was having a ball and had a great time. I kept running into them both off and on all evening and she was having a great time with people coming up and congratulating them both.

:ugeek:
By Thinker
Thanks for the explanation. What kind of things did people do to/with her?

Looks like Pet is getting a public spanking. Now I am all for spanking (giving or getting) when it is much more sensual. Cannot imagine having a whip used on me. Ouch!

Doing a gymnastic routine with Honeycomb cereal would be interesting. Must have been outside since she was covered up.

Maybe you can explain this. Why aren't people naked in the pool? I would think if they want to see the women naked that they would be naked too.
By michael44
Help Help I logged in on regular password. Then went to forums and logged in requested a password got the letters and numbers and trying to change for the forum acct to something I can remember.

Also can't find the cams location
mike
By rockclimber
Think,

That's Dante's pool party wet t-shirt contest. There actually are several men naked in the pool. I was up with friends in the DJ booth. Nobody wants to see Lil' ol' me Nekkid anyway. He he.

The girls were all over the place in various states of undress. Some guys too. A few having a little private time mid pools well.

How do I know? Billy the DJ pointed them out each time!o Most were laughing and waving back, but not stopping!

Not sure I am quite that. Much of an exhibitionist any more, though I have done that in the past more than once! Lol!

I did bring home my souvenir wet t-shirt ripped off the tits scrap though..... It was a hell of a lot sexier on her tits than now lol!

I'd show. You but I think I is placed the damn thing !

I did manage not to. Lose this though....
Attachments
IMG_20141027_204843.jpg
IMG_20141027_204843.jpg (302.32 KiB) Viewed 14446 times
By Thinker
RC, your propics belie your state of fitness. I bet no one would run or look away if you were nude.

Thanks for the explanations. BTW, what is that picture? Cannot figure out what it could be.
By rockclimber
It's a leather under bust corset. Sorry I should have clarified. I still can't find the wet t-shirt scrap. I carefully (of course) folded it up and promptly misplaced it!
By mandadees
Rock, It looks like you had a ball down there again. One of these years, maybe I'll get there for it! I was down earlier this year but didn't do much other than visit with a sick friend. I don't think I need quite that much attention, LOL but I would love to sit and people watch. I still want to see some of the men! Ha ha ha! Where did you go to eat? I would love to explore some of the local restaurants and see what they have to offer? Yum!!

By rockclimber
I'll bring the flask and camera, wear comfortable shoes, no one's going to be looking at your feet anyway...!!!!

:mrgreen: :ugeek:
By 327retro
Hmmm, shy guy that had a friend talk said shy guy into coming on here. What have we done??? :roll: Or have we? :o :shock: :? It's time Winston had a sit down with you Rock. :lol:

Later
By rockclimber
Aye, that she did!

I said something to that effect once, and she reminded me of what a dorky flirt I can be!

Or was it just a dork.......?

I guess I would have to say that the new friends I've made here have greatly enriched my life. I am still of the opinion the site is unique. A place, as Honora said elsewhere, for friends new and old to connect and reconnect. An ever moving tableau of personalities, beauties and conversations of every stripe.

Now I'll shut up and quite the poetic BS. It's been too freaking long since we had a flash night. Hollie set the scene, who's up for a friendly flash of titties or ass??

Or John naked, I know it's just a matter of time, ha ha! Just poking ya bro!
By rockclimber
Thinker wrote:RC, It looked like a corset but looked too small compared to the hand.
It laces, and fits well. Here's a better look.

Now as for flashing.....?
Attachments
IMG_20141030_012026.jpg
IMG_20141030_012026.jpg (269.31 KiB) Viewed 14380 times
By honora
Rock, it does sound seem like she is having a blast. Are you still there? I would reallly like to try to go next year but we'll see. Thinker, you are right, those people in the pool need to shed their clothing or get out! J/K, I'm not sure I would be that brave haha!

Manda, how about you and I just go together next year? Leave the ordinary life behind for a few days :lol:
By rockclimber
honora wrote:BOO!!! Ok a day early but whatever :lol:
Hot dahammmm... That look you have...

Gauntlet thown down...... So I guess I'll step up, no laughter please!
Attachments
IMG_20141010_200419.jpg
IMG_20141010_200419.jpg (652.4 KiB) Viewed 14370 times
By Coffjr
Honora - was sorry to hear you were not feeling will and had bronchitis. I had it each of the 3 years I lived in Florida, a combination of humidity and at that time smoking. Haven't had it since and also quit smoking. It kicked my ass too. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better.....anything? ;) Loved your picture but it was a bit small - can we have another but larger? :)

Rock - bro, what can I say other than you have hairy hands. :lol:
By FastFive
Tsk... too itty bitty.
By honora
Jr, I'm much better now but I could probably come up with something to help ha!

Anyone have plans for Halloween this year? We should take advantage of it being on a Friday night and throw a huge party! Yeah I'm not doing anything exciting though :D
By rockclimber
honora wrote:Rock, my pic is so small and yours is so............big :lol:

Ermmmmm,

I think I'm going to give a Cheeky wink 'n grin.... And run with that.....!

Yup, it's a plan....

:oops:
By FastFive
Hmm... I think I can play this game. I took a pic a while back when I realized that the shorts I'd been wearing all summer no longer stayed up (at all) without a belt. I was kinda' pretty proud of that fact, so took a pic or three to prove it. :D

I'll find them later tonight or tomorrow night.
By Coffjr
I'm your man Lil' Red. I can come UP with something too. :oops: :lol:
By Thinker
Do the ladies really want to see partial or full dick pictures? I assumed you just wanted us to be a little cheeky.

Anybody near NC? You could cum over for a party.
By mandadees
rockclimber wrote:
Hot dahammmm... That look you have...

Gauntlet thown down...... So I guess I'll step up, no laughter please!
Oh my my! I so want to reach for that zipper! :oops:

I missed you guys! :mrgreen: :D :o :lol:
By holliebaby
Hey, its officially Halloween here in the Midwest. We are going to a party tonight, I was thinking of going as a gangster! Any thoughts???
Attachments
hollie gangster.jpg
hollie gangster.jpg (152.17 KiB) Viewed 14316 times
By Thinker
Hollie, That is one hell of a costume. I think I would have to join the FBI so I could tail you. (Yes, my definition of "tail" might involve you bending over while I am behind you!) I would have to stop you frequently and frisk you.

I am dressing up as a nudist today.
By FastFive
Allie Capone?
By holliebaby
Oh thinker, are you going to show us your costume???

Fast, I love the name Allie Capone. Maybe I should use that as a stage name!!!

I need a guy with a big gun who likes to shoot a lot to make my costume complete. Anybody out there who can help me??

By the way, I think Manda, Honara, and Jen should "un" dress up as totally naked girls tonight, along with any other COFF ladies who would dare.. Anybody agree??
By FastFive
On that very subject... what do nudists/naturists do for Halloween? :lol:

Body paint, I'm guessing.
By Coffjr
Hollie - this is a bust! Turn around and hands against the wall....assume the position. Legs a little further apart and back more from the wall so you are bending over. Now I'll have to search you for any hidden weapons. Your big chest isn't hidden but it is a weapon. :D Yes, that is my BIG gun probing your hidden spots. I'm going to have to take you in for more questioning and more probing. I think you are concealing something - we will have to do a strip search. ;)
By mandadees
honora wrote: Anyone have plans for Halloween this year? We should take advantage of it being on a Friday night and throw a huge party! Yeah I'm not doing anything exciting though :D

The Sisterhood of Sin is OPEN for Business!!!

Cocktails and Teases for everyone!! :oops: :oops:

Boo!!!!!!
[/i]
Attachments
20141031_171402 large halloween.jpg
20141031_171402 large halloween.jpg (39.72 KiB) Viewed 14283 times
By honora
Dare to kiss Ivy? Loving these costumes ladies! Guys, let's see yours!!
Attachments
Ivy.jpg
Ivy.jpg (749.32 KiB) Viewed 14281 times
By Thinker
holliebaby wrote:Oh thinker, are you going to show us your costume???
How about this one?
Nudist Costume
Nudist Costume
Halloween.NudistCostume.NotShowing.2014.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 14279 times
By Thinker
FastFive wrote:On that very subject... what do nudists/naturists do for Halloween? :lol:

Body paint, I'm guessing.
Body paint is one thing. Many times nudists will only use part of a costume like this or this.
By Thinker
Manda, regarding costumes, there are Nun better. (The nuns I knew when growing up never looked like that!)

Honora, I'll kiss Ivy!
By rockclimber
mandadees wrote:
honora wrote: Anyone have plans for Halloween this year? We should take advantage of it being on a Friday night and throw a huge party! Yeah I'm not doing anything exciting though :D

The Sisterhood of Sin is OPEN for Business!!!

Cocktails and Teases for everyone!! :oops: :oops:

Boo!!!!!!
[/i]

honora wrote:Dare to kiss Ivy? Loving these costumes ladies! Guys, let's see yours!!

I'll see your nuns and ivy, skip the skins and raise you some beads and a cutlass!

Arr arrr arrrrrrrrrr........!!
Attachments
IMG_20141031_221804.jpg
IMG_20141031_221804.jpg (524.92 KiB) Viewed 14274 times
By FastFive
honora wrote:Dare to kiss Ivy? Loving these costumes ladies! Guys, let's see yours!!
If that's not a beguiling smile, I don't know what is. ;)
By FastFive
Ok, here's mine for tonight...

Baggy Shorts Guy! :|
Attachments
IMG_2356cropped.jpg
IMG_2356cropped.jpg (176.22 KiB) Viewed 14271 times
By mandadees
All you sexy COFF people!

Hollie, you look so yummy!

Girlfriend, you know I'll kiss your :oops:!!

Guys, bead me, ride me, confess your naughtiness and beg!

Thumper! Now! :oops:
By holliebaby
Tonight the girls AND guys are sexing up the place. I love it!! Thanks men for showing us your treats!!!! Makes me want to suck on a lollipop!!!!
By rockclimber
Lollypop, Lollypop,
I'll be the Lollypop,
Lollypop....
Dum de dum dum dum....

The Lollipop Song:
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And then there's this one.......

Lil Wayne - Lollipop ft. Static:
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

One for funny, one for Fun!

:ugeek:
By FastFive
So is everyone in a diabetic coma this morning?
By mandadees
honora wrote:Rock, it does sound seem like she is having a blast. Are you still there? I would reallly like to try to go next year but we'll see. Thinker, you are right, those people in the pool need to shed their clothing or get out! J/K, I'm not sure I would be that brave haha!

Manda, how about you and I just go together next year? Leave the ordinary life behind for a few days :lol:
Let's make it a lot of days lol!!!!!

We would so get into trouble! :oops:
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]