Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By FastFive
Or did? :?

Seriously, where did all our lovely ladies go? :|

Honora?

Manda?

Anyone?
By rockclimber
JenySmith wrote:there is no Honora or Manda , only zoool!!!
do you remember where it comes from?
Who you gonna call......??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By 327retro
rockclimber wrote:
I needed a good laugh. Jeny & Rock that was great. I can just imagine how GB would translate in you language Jeny. ;) I remember visiting family in Germany many years ago and watching Bonanza on the TV dubbed in German of episodes I'd seen. Loved it.

FF it happens sadly. This damn fickle thing called real life & work. Pain in the a-- really but it is what it is. And a whole lot better than what Obummer has to offer.
By Thumper
rockclimber wrote:
Jeny, Manda, and Honora. There are some ladies I'd like to see "slimed". :twisted:
Or even just covered in green jello! :mrgreen:

(Theme idea???)
By rockclimber
Winston is afraid...... :lol:

He thinks that's code for a bath.....! :oops:

:ugeek:
Attachments
IMG_20141025_113155.jpg
IMG_20141025_113155.jpg (150.44 KiB) Viewed 15016 times
By honora
Fast, you are a sweetheart :oops:

Nah, it wasn't anything you said - I've just finished a rotation of nights and unexpectedly was needed more at work because of other issues. I have also squeezed in two small trips, one for fun and one for business. What happens when you work too much and don't get much sleep (well productive sleep anyway)? An upper respiratory infection, of course! :cry: I'm feeling better now. Still not 100%, but man that kicked my ass big time!

Jeny, you made me laugh! "What a lovely singing voice you must have..."

It is a gorgeous day today and I'm looking forward to spending it outdoors! Hope you all are having a good weekend too!
By honora
Grumpy, you are so correct about life being a pain at time. But it will always get better. Then the rug is pulled out from under you again; just a vicious cycle ;)

Lol Thumper I LOVE getting slimed so bring it! :oops: Just not with green Jello though, yuck! :D
By rockclimber
honora wrote:Fast, you are a sweetheart :oops:

Nah, it wasn't anything you said - I've just finished a rotation of nights and unexpectedly was needed more at work because of other issues. I have also squeezed in two small trips, one for fun and one for business. What happens when you work too much and don't get much sleep (well productive sleep anyway)? An upper respiratory infection, of course! :cry: I'm feeling better now. Still not 100%, but man that kicked my ass big time!

Jeny, you made me laugh! "What a lovely singing voice you must have..."

It is a gorgeous day today and I'm looking forward to spending it outdoors! Hope you all are having a good weekend too!

Play is always good, and the pesky necessity of work always seems to get in the way....

Of course I'm poolside at the moment so it's all good in the end..... I'll shut up now......
By Thinker
Honora, work kicked your ass? I kiss it to make it all better. I'll also give you a full massage. Would help your respiratory infection feel better too.
By holliebaby
Actually FF I got tired of you and a few of the others ignoring me and my efforts to contribute to the thread with comments and pictures so I moved on and I post at another place where that does not happen. Hey, I know you can't help it and you like the girls you like, but I was silly for me to keep trying when it only reminded my I will never be one the favorites here. I can't compete with that group of lovely ladies!! I have been through that before at VW, but doggone it my old friends on here are great and they don't ignore my attempts at displaying my assets, so they always make me want to come back and try again. So it was great to catch up with all of you again. And I will always have the COFF slumber party that I threw that one night so long ago as a legacy. Boy, that was FUN!!

I think it was you FF that first showed the picture of your "privates" on here. I loved it ( I complimented you right after that pic but you probably don't remember it) and I loved that the guys got into it. That was a blast and I am glad I came back to see that.

Sorry to be such a downer, but you asked.
By rockclimber
Hollie!

I'm sorry you feel ignored but believe me you're not!
I personally love your posts! I hope I haven't been remiss in replying?

Just curious if you ever opened the email I sent you. Jan of 2012, I believe?

You never responded so I wondered. I was just trying to pass on something I felt important at the time. Flashes are. Sort of anyway.

No matter, I love when you post stuff, so I for one, and I'm sure I am not alone, always like what you post.

(Happens to me all the time, people get busy. They see something and haven't time just then to post and then forget. Especially when it is busy with several posts. Things get lost and overlooked.)

:D
By holliebaby
Hi Rock, sorry I was being a little down but of course you always have been around for me. If I did not answer an email I am sorry that is never my intention. I guess I was directing more to Fast since he asked, and to my recollection he never responded to anything I ever said to him. It was like I didn't exist to him. It seems like so many of the newer guys get fixated on one or two ladies, talk about how much they love them (don't we all, the ladies are all great) and just ignore the rest of the ladies. They don't understand it is the ladies interaction that makes this fun. and the more girls are involved the more that happens here. When I was active again a few weeks ago several other ladies were also coming around and the posts were going like crazy (with a lot of great pics to boot) but if people are really only interested in a couple of the girls and ignore the rest then eventually the rest go elsewhere. And girls like Manda and Honora can only do so much, they can't be here 24/7 for you guys. It takes a bunch of ladies for this place to be going at its best.

But, anyway, as I have been told before I am too sensitive, and that along with getting too old has made me decide to not post anymore and pretty much leave all this stuff behind. But I still check in every once in awhile, and since Fast asked, and it still kind of stung some, I decided to respond. Now I will also move on. I hope the ladies you guys want do come back, this place can be wonderful and wicked fun!

By the way, Holloween is coming. Us girls were going to model costumes for a COFF party a couple of years ago but it didn't happen. It might be a good way to get some of the ladies back (and also get some sexy pics). You guys need to push for that!!!
By rockclimber
Lead on sexy one! I think naked and heels make a lovely costume perhaps? Perhaps a corset and torn stocking? Oh the mind wanders.....!
By Coffjr
Hollie - too old my ass. Oops, maybe that was a bad example. You are not too old and you are sexy as hell! Who else has such beautiful blue eyes and such an ample chest along with great legs? I've tried to respond to you but I don't always respond to everyone or make comments to everything posted. My remarks are not always commented on and that is OK with me.
By Thumper
No offense Hollie, but I've always thought you got as many responses as the other girls. I could be wrong, I suppose.

For what its worth, back when I was photoshopping posters of the COFF group, I always tried to include you whenever possible, as I always considered you to be an integral part of the group. I may not respond every time (and even less now, what with my schedule changes, etc), but when I do respond, it's heartfelt.

I'm sorry if you feel slighted. Speaking for myself, if I had any part of that, then I am truly sorry.

On a happier note, I love your Halloween costume theme idea! I remember your referee costume from a couple of years ago. What did you have in mind to top that?
By holliebaby
Thumper, you are right and I am afraid I was being too emotional last night when I wrote this. I guess it was directed more at FF personally and I should have left it at that. You guys are being sweet and I don't deserve that after my whining. I am sure Grumpy would love to give me a good scolding and spanking for being such a cry baby!! I deserve it. Anybody else want to get in line to spank me?
Attachments
spank me.jpg
spank me.jpg (195.44 KiB) Viewed 14907 times
By rockclimber
holliebaby wrote:Thumper, you are right and I am afraid I was being too emotional last night when I wrote this. I guess it was directed more at FF personally and I should have left it at that. You guys are being sweet and I don't deserve that after my whining. I am sure Grumpy would love to give me a good scolding and spanking for being such a cry baby!! I deserve it. Anybody else want to get in line to spank me?
Oh what I could so so do with that ass......

Must it stop at spanks?? He he... Read your PM sexy.
By Thinker
Hollie, I have always thought of you as one of the sexy women on this site. You have such a sweet smile. I was sad when you said you were leaving and very happy when you returned.

I love your PJ picture. I was drooling over that even tanned hinnie of yours. (You tan nude?) Then I saw the filename of the picture and got all excited. I would love to spank your ass. Making it red would be harder to do with your tan. If you don't mind, I would check between your thighs every now and then. My guess it will be getting wet with your excitement. I know I will be getting excited. Anything else I could do while I'm back there? he-he!
By Coffjr
Hollie - Who do I get behind to spank that ass? Can I put you over my lap to do it?? No - that's no pickle in my pocket. :lol:
By honora
Hollie, you ARE a favorite no matter what you think!! It's not a competition but rather a gathering place for those old to VW, and new to come join and just let go....

Look, as a woman I can relate, but just one person not satisfying your needs should not be called out. But you mentioned MORE than one, so in that case I can see you wanting to post at another site. However, that leaves me scratching my head, as I thought you had all the guys (even FF if I can remember, but too tired too look through them all!) mentioning you and completely drooling at their screens!!!

I will admit to accidently overlooking some pics and comments from these guys, and it was when the posts were going so fast that I couldn't keep up with what was posted before I commented, but it didn't mean that I did not respect or want them to comment in the first place. I feel like we could all get together around a table and just pick up where we left off...I "know" these guys so to speak....and they should know that we appreciate them too...
By honora
And I will add that I will get behind Rock, Thinker and Jr in line :lol: !! If that is what is takes...don't go Hollie!
By holliebaby
The important thing is that the original point of the thread is true, things have slowed here a lot in recent weeks. Whatever the reason, FF was right, COFF needs to get humping again. Now I need to give FF back his thread.
By mandadees
Hollie,

You're so sexy! This PJ picture is scrumptious! I'll line up with Honora behind RC and everyone else and give you a big muah!!

Stay and play sexy girlfriend!! xoxo!!

By mandadees
holliebaby wrote:The important thing is that the original point of the thread is true, things have slowed here a lot in recent weeks. Whatever the reason, FF was right, COFF needs to get humping again. Now I need to give FF back his thread.

Yes it did get SLOW!! I LOVE your propic too! sooo sexy!! :)

By JenySmith
holliebaby wrote:..
Hey i'll tell my secret! to make guys going crazy about you just make the photos of you walking down the steets half naked. no matter if you are not a blond haired girl you'll make them talk about you for a long time :lol: i even can borrow my husband to you to get those pics done :lol:
By Thinker
Hollie, Others are giving kisses to you in your PJs. Had I known that was OK with you (it is, isn't it?), I would get on my knees behind you and begin to kiss your lips...and tongue your lips, and ... oooh, I am getting so excited getting you excited!
By 327retro
holliebaby wrote:I am sure Grumpy would love to give me a good scolding and spanking for being such a cry baby!! I deserve it. Anybody else want to get in line to spank me?
Well ok then. Stand up straight, chest out shoulders back arms to your side. Now step out of those PJ bottoms & take 3 steps forward. At ease! Seems you have already gotten some "loving" scolding now as in the past. I'm guessing a good lickin would be in order. :oops: I mean spanking, a little dialect difference there. Not sure whether to take you over my knee, (yes that is a gun in my pocket) tie you over a saw horse or a convenient wall. I am torn about kissing, nibbling and licks to make it feel better. You may never learn your lesson that way. ;) You have no idea how many times each of us has been overlooked (so to speak) here. Real life doe's get in the way, an annoying fact of life.

Don't make me clean up my saw horse! :roll:
By 327retro
[quote="honora"]Hollie, you ARE a favorite no matter what you think!! It's not a competition but rather a gathering place for those old to VW, and new to come join and just let go....

Hey Lil'Red! I had to pull out the top part of your quote because it's so right on the money. This isn't a competition it is about friends, old & new getting together where we can and having some damn good fun. Kind of like gathering around a fire pit down in the lower 40 from a Friday night till Sunday morning. Got to clean up for church ya know. :)

Having said that; I think the rest of your quote was very thoughtful and quite well stated. Thank you Lil'Red. ♥♥♥
By 327retro
[quote="JenySmith"]talking about the ghosts:

I hope you weren't disappointed with your visit Jeny. Great photo of you two. I must add you look wonderful even dressed for cold weather. Love the photos.

Although I don't believe FF minds his thread going in a different direction. In all fairness I'll take my leave till otherwise prompted.

G'Day
By rockclimber
Hollie, check your PM later tomorrow, I have some thoughts for you. Winks!

PS great idea for a flash night!
By honora
Thinker, work does kick my ass (and pretty regularly I might add) but I actually kind of like it :lol: That bronchitis I just finished dealing with however, left my whole body sore and fatigued to just move my thumb. But thank goodness, the worst is over. I'll still take that massage though, anytime! :D
By honora
Grumpy, thanks babe...love the analogy of sitting around a firepit; so true! And your sense of humor never ceases to amaze :lol:
By 327retro
honora wrote:Grumpy, thanks babe...love the analogy of sitting around a firepit; so true! And your sense of humor never ceases to amaze :lol:
Thanks little lady. You know me, just a good Ol'boy. Glad your feeling somewhat better. Sugar wound up with a double whammy. Bronchitis & sinus infection # 2 son with an inner ear infection. I know what your going through. Take care of yourself. ♥ ♥ ♥
By FastFive
So I make a bit of a joke... go away for a few days... and come back to this thread. :shock:

I actually got back a couple of days ago but when I read through what had been posted here I really wasn't too sure how to respond. :?

I'm not going to rehash everything that's been already said, but I do want to say that nothing I ever said (or didn't say, as the case may be) was in any way done to intentionally offend or disregard you Hollie. Or, for that matter, anyone else who's posts I have missed.

Yes we all have favorites (no bonus points for guessing who mine might be) but that doesn't excuse me ignoring your posts, which honestly did not realize I had done. I kinda' thought I had replied to you from time to time, but after going back through the Town Hall thread I realized I never did.

For that I apologize.

I also don't think I ever remember seeing your post about my first towel pic.... but every now and then the thread moves so quick I guess I just missed it. Sometimes I log in every day, all day, and see no movement around here at all, and sometimes I missed a day or two and come back to threads that are literally pages longer than when I left. I skim back through, but I suppose I don't' catch everything. :|
By rockclimber
Fast, it's all good. Glad you're back bro. I think in celebration,

We need more flashes
Of sexy COFF lassies!
Bodaceous breasties,
'n luscious tight tushies......
Long legs ending in sexy asses ,
OH, those sultry smiles and long lashes,

Dang I poemed again!
By Thinker
I check nearly every day so I see all of the posts. When I am gone for a few days, I think it just shows you the posts from the last 24 hours. There have been some posts that I later saw (when someone posted something new to the thread) that I hadn't see when I logged on daily for the previous week.

What I am saying is that I think you will miss posts if you don't check every single day. Not a great way to help your regular followers.
By Thinker
On a different note, ladies, do you prefer for us to only communicate with you thru the postings or do you like PMs? I have sent a few PMs to some of the ladies without responses. Just curious.
By holliebaby
Thanks Fast, I appreciate the thoughts. I overreacted, so I apologize. Hopefully no hard feelings on either side. You can even spank me along with everyone else if you would like! I certainly need a good spanking!

Now, on a serious note, I really did LOVE that towel picture you posted. (It was hot!). I love it when the guys play along. Keep playing Fast, the threads are a lot more interesting when you are around.
By rockclimber
Uh hemmmm......

(just kidding!) :mrgreen:

Let the all hallow eve's,
Party of liars, wenches and thieves,
Begin with a flash,
And end with.........

Oh heck why end it??

Party on nekkid friends....!

:ugeek:
By FastFive
holliebaby wrote:Now, on a serious note, I really did LOVE that towel picture you posted. (It was hot!). I love it when the guys play along. Keep playing Fast, the threads are a lot more interesting when you are around.
Keep an eye on the town hall thread... I have a couple of other pics that I may post later this weekend if I have time to crop and re-size 'em.
By Thumper
FastFive wrote: Keep an eye on the town hall thread... I have a couple of other pics that I may post later this weekend if I have time to crop and re-size 'em.
Sounds painful. Oh, wait, you mean the photos!
By mandadees
You're so bad!! Lol!
By FastFive
He has a fair point... a little action with a crop might definitely re-size things. :mrgreen:
By holliebaby
By the way Manda, I love your smile in the propic and it is so sexy with you holding your hand there teasing us but I was hoping you could post the next picture in the sequence where you lift that hand and wave it at us so we can see those beautiful.... well, you know what I mean!!!
By mandadees
Hey Hollie!!

I'll have to look for that LOL!

How was your party? :)
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]