Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By 327retro
With you hours how can you not be sleepy? On second thought I'm here at this nuts hour. Oh well. I'm off to see what other mayhem I can get into. ;) :)
By mandadees
We're in multiple threads at once lol! OMG your right. I can't sleep and tomorrow will be hell, yck! It has been just too busy. I'm going to try and lay down. I hope Sugar feels better with the ginger. Honora, try it too, for your knees xoxo

PS I haven't gotten the goats milk yet but plan to xoxo
By 327retro
Yes, how did we wind up on two threads. Everyone will be scratching there heads on this one. Me included.
By 327retro
He he, You'd never be easy! Just fun! :oops:

Sure go ahead make :oops: (insert naughty laugh here→) Hehehe.
By FastFive
Friday Night Education Time

Ten Phobias That Are Bad For One's Sex Life:

1 - Caligynephobia - Fear of Beautiful Women (I don't have this. Unless we're talking about actually speaking to beautiful women... in which case, I do.)

2 - Phallophobia - Fear of Penises, Especially Erect Ones (Not a problem for me...)

3 - Deipnophobia - Fear of Dining or Dinner Conversations (I like to eat... though... refer back to phobia #1. :roll: )

4 - Kinetophobia - Fear of Movement or Motion (Seriously? :shock: How can this even be a thing?)

5 - Philemaphobia - Fear of Kissing (Phew... I'm totally not philemaphobic!)

6 - Eurotophobia - Fear of Female Genitalia (Also totally not eurotophobic as well, thank goodness.)

7 - Hygrophobia - Fear of Liquids, Dampness or Moisture (Funny... given the topic of conversation in Jeny's thread. :lol: )

8 - Gymnophobia - Fear of Nudity or Being Nude (Good to go here... not a bit gymnophobic.)

9 - Merinthophobia - Fear of Being Bound or Tied Up (Oooh, er... I suppose there's only one way to find out. :oops: )

10 - Cypridophobia - Fear of Venereal Disease (Ugh... who wouldn't be? :? )

Geez... can you tell I'm bored stiff this evening? :geek:
By honora
I love knowledge nights, especially on a Friday night!

But seriously, how could you forget coitophobia? (Fear of sex) Should rename your list as the "11 Phobias" ;)
By mandadees
Here's one,

Does any one have cocklaphobia?

Lol :lol: :lol:
By rockclimber
honora wrote:I love knowledge nights, especially on a Friday night!

But seriously, how could you forget coitophobia? (Fear of sex) Should rename your list as the "11 Phobias" ;)
mandadees wrote:Here's one,

Coitococklaphobia............ Fear of sex with hats......

Now that would scare me........!

Unless it had bunny ears. Bunny ears are always good, that would be OK maybe.......

Sexy look eh?
Attachments
IMG_20140927_074426.jpg
IMG_20140927_074426.jpg (75.39 KiB) Viewed 15782 times
By Thinker
mandadees wrote:Here's one,

I thought this was cuckoldaphobia when I first saw it. ;)
By Thinker
I do have a justifiable case of cypridophobia. Who doesn't except for those who have VD and won't catch it again?

I can tell you that I have philemaphilia, eurotophilia, hygrophilia, gymnophilia, and coitophilia.

I still have a bit of caligynephobia with beautiful women like Manda!
By rockclimber
COFFetteocoitophillia therapy is such a wonderful thing too, methinks.......

The COFFetteocoitophillia therapy works best if performed intensive for extended periods of foreplay and delivery and with great repeat frequency, And, if done well apparently, it can be very liquidy.....if done very very well.......... Grinz......

:ugeek:
By honora
The thought of sex with someone with pink bunny ears on REALLY scares me!

Not offense Rock :?

Change of subject but I'm disappointed with FSU tonight!
By rockclimber
Agreed. The Noles could have done better.

You can rest easy, I don't wear bunny ears.... He he.....

Now this guy does, but he may play for the other team.....

Ya think?? :lol: :lol:
Attachments
IMG_20140927_074524.jpg
IMG_20140927_074524.jpg (31.76 KiB) Viewed 15760 times
By Thinker
FSU played well enough...Even though I wish NC State would have knocked off #1 FSU, I knew it wasn't going to happen. Gave them a run for their money in the first Q.
By rockclimber
At least they won though. None of my other teams won. Football wise. The true sport, hockey goes well........ Woot!

Still, defending champion teams should perform better....

The Spartans did well though......
By honora
True, they played well enough but there are issues with their defense. Last week they really should have lost against Clemson but got lucky that Clemson was slipping up! I think I'm comparing them too much to last year's team. We'll see what happens next week ;)
By rockclimber
honora wrote:True, they played well enough but there are issues with their defense. Last week they really should have lost against Clemson but got lucky that Clemson was slipping up! I think I'm comparing them too much to last year's team. We'll see what happens next week ;)

Maguire just isn't Winston. You're right, Honora, he got some lucky breaks. Last week. A win is a win I guess.

Let's hope for better, tighter play next week!
By mandadees
Damn!! Oh wait, mine aren't pink!! :o :oops:

:)
:)
bunny suit me 2.jpg (88.42 KiB) Viewed 15742 times

Honora, you are soo right! At least Wilson can catch and balance Greene but they need to tackle. They just don't have it yet with this year's team.

I'm a little disgusted with my Packers after last week too. The Bears at home isn't going to be easy and a second division loss in two weeks is not going to be fun. I want to wear my GB pumps to dinner tonight damnit!
By Coffjr
Oh the women know their football - now I'm really turned on. :)

Honora - Can't say I follow Florida State closely but who can't help but hear about Winston. Defense is very important in winning or else you have a "track meet" type of game. I was very frustrated with my team last week - they had 6 or 7 turnovers, several leaving to the other team scoring. This week they still lost but got beat without turning the ball over. Only one interception that did result in a touchdown. And at least this year they know how to tackle, but the coaches don't seem to call the right plays. Third and long, you can't run the ball all game, so what do you call....that's right, a run play. Dumb! :(

Manda - nice ears but even greater smile (but you already know I like your smile). ;) I didn't watch the Green Bay game but I saw they won. Great Bay (in my opinion) has one of the elite quarterbacks in football unlike my 49ers. Did you wear your GB pumps? Would have liked to see those pumps.
By Thinker
Bunny Ears on you don't scare me. I don't have BunnyEarophobia. I do like your smile. I must have MandaSmileophilia. Not a bad disease to have!
By FastFive
Aside from the bunny ears (two thumbs up on those) you all have completely lost me with the football discussion. :lol:

G'nite!
By rockclimber
honora wrote:The thought of sex with someone with pink bunny ears on REALLY scares me!

Not offense Rock :?

Change of subject but I'm disappointed with FSU tonight!

The bunny ears reminded me of the movie, 'The Five Year Engagement.......' If you've seen it, you'll remember how hilarious Jason Siegel was in this bunny suit.

Manda,

Green Bay did well! On to the Vikings!
Attachments
giphy.gif
giphy.gif (967.86 KiB) Viewed 15719 times
By mandadees
That was a cute movie RC. The toe thing was pretty gross though. :o
By rockclimber
Morning gorgeous ladies and fellow COFFetteocoitophilliacs. Oddly I just autocorrected to that and it looked good so I'm leaving it.

Question for those without Redclouds.com access. Can you still see old contri and comment? I just tried on three old contri and was able to. I noticed the comments attached to the older pre crash contri seem to be corrupted. But aside from that I was able to Comment and to even cast a vote on contri not previously voted, at least one time.

I'm curious if it's. Because I have the access and would like to see how it appears to those of us without.

Most users are not registered so how user friendly is the site for that group?

Back to work for me.

I notice the word ***** actually Autocorrected above to the site name. That has to be a VW thing! My new curse word I think will be *****...... Lol!

Now really back to work!

By mandadees
No Rock,

All that I can see is back about a week. I can't see any comments either on anything older. Very unfun. I would rather post here to be honest. Can you bring the subject up again please?

Thinker, you made me laugh again! :lol:
By rockclimber
Calvin and Hobbes was an amazing strip. It's hard to believe Watterson stopped the strip in 95.

I was reading an essay about C and H a few weeks ago, I cant find the link right now but I did found this:

http://mic.com/articles/42731/10-life-l ... vin-hobbes

And this, Watterson returns as guest cartoonist:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/06/08/bill- ... rls-swine/

By honora
Fast, I've got the 3 volume hardcover (and HEAVY) books of Calvin and Hobbes!

Even my beloved pet is named after one of the characters ;) That comic is pure ingenuity, don't you agree?
By rockclimber
Good names Honora, I found the article I was reading, cartoons are a bit of a passion for me all my life:

http://m.tickld.com/x/this-guy-just-cha ... and-hobbes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What I simply don't understand is artists who walk away from their craft. Just seems such a waste of talent don't you think?
By 327retro
Maneda, I didn't want to hijack the Groaner Jokes section so figured I'd complete my thoughts on the Taser here. Granted everything is tongue in cheek there, never the less a subject to think about. If you or any of the ladies have a decent outdoor store near you they should have that Taser or be able to get it. One final thought on this matter. If you ladies don't already have a ccp nor want one and a Taser is not in your comfort level, consider pepper spray. Spend a few extra dollars and get the Fox brand, it's what the police use.

My apologies for getting all serious, hope ya'll didn't mind. An armed and practiced citizenry is a polite citizenry. (bad guys will think twice)

Time to let the lovable sick puppy out of his run. :)
By 327retro
Just as I was about to say be vawee vawee quiet I'm hunting a Manda wabbit. Along comes Calvin & Hobbs. :roll:

C&H was some really good stuff at times. And Honora you having such a collection is very impressive. I'm having a senior moment, who is /was the old lady that had some really funny & insightful puns in the comics? Can't even remember the artist. That was another real good comic. It will come to me, but I have a busy weekend and have to git.

Later ya'll
By FastFive
rockclimber wrote: What I simply don't understand is artists who walk away from their craft. Just seems such a waste of talent don't you think?
It's frustrating as a fan when you something you love ends, but I can kinda' understand why from the creators point of view if he chooses to do so because he doesn't want it becoming stale. Calvin & Hobbes was pure genius... every day, every strip, it delivered. Funny, serious, silly, thought-provoking... it didn't matter. It was always good. But eventually, even for the best, that would have had to run out. Looks at comics that went on faaaaaar too long like Peanuts or Garfield. Stale doesn't begin to describe some of the later output of those two. :roll:

I feel that C&H ending when Watterson decided it was time to end (despite how much we all wanted it to stick around forever) was still better than the alternative of eventually getting shitty comic strips.
By Thinker
I can understand how artists can walk away. Being creative is very difficult. Has anyone tried the Mashups on the Dilbert website? (Under the comic strip is a button titled Mash.)

It is hard to come up with something that meets the high standards of the artist. Here is a great, recent Dilbert.
By Coffjr
Grumpy - are you talking about one of my favorite - Maxine?
By FastFive
honora wrote:Fast, I've got the 3 volume hardcover (and HEAVY) books of Calvin and Hobbes!

Even my beloved pet is named after one of the characters ;) That comic is pure ingenuity, don't you agree?
This will kinda' give away how old I am... but I basically grew up with Calvin & Hobbes. From the time I was a kid, through almost all my teenage years, I read the strip daily. My cousins had quite a few of the collections, so whenever I went there to visit (a couple of times each year) I'd pretty much reread one collected edition or another... or a few if we were there for longer than a long-weekend. Even now, it remains a great comic strip. It never really dated itself that I can think of, and reading it as an adult brings back so many memories of fun I had as a kid, and is generally a great reminder of how great being a kid can be. :D

My son's been reading some C&H lately now... and it all still works. A generation later and he's enjoying it as much as anyone can, never mind that the first strips are more than twice as old as he is. :lol:
By 327retro
Coffjr wrote:Grumpy - are you talking about one of my favorite - Maxine?
That's her Jr. thanks.
By mandadees
327retro wrote:Maneda, I didn't want to hijack the Groaner Jokes section so figured I'd complete my thoughts on the Taser here. Granted everything is tongue in cheek there, never the less a subject to think about. If you or any of the ladies have a decent outdoor store near you they should have that Taser or be able to get it. One final thought on this matter. If you ladies don't already have a ccp nor want one and a Taser is not in your comfort level, consider pepper spray. Spend a few extra dollars and get the Fox brand, it's what the police use.

My apologies for getting all serious, hope ya'll didn't mind. An armed and practiced citizenry is a polite citizenry. (bad guys will think twice)

Time to let the lovable sick puppy out of his run. :)
You can't be too careful retro, thank you! :)
By FastFive
Global Sex Statistics:

Worldwide, each person has sex an average of 106 times per year.
Sex occurs an amazing 120 million times around the world each day, leading to 910,000 pregnancies.

According to a survey, the preferred amount of time for intercourse to last is between 3 to 13 minutes, in addition to foreplay.
On average, sex lasts between 5 to 7 minutes, well within the preferred range!

The median number of sexual partners is seven for men, and four for women.
29% of American men report having 15 or more sexual partners, compared to only 9% of women.

The average age of first time sex is 16.9 for males and 17.4 for females.
46% of males have had sex by age 17, compared to 49% of females.

Between 5 - 6 inches is the average size of an erect penis, according to Condomania, a tailored-fit condom service.

The average vagina is between 3 - 4 inches in length, with the capability of expanding during intercourse.

Only about 25% of women orgasm consistently during vaginal intercourse. The vast majority need the help of hands, tongue, or sex toys, which provide more direct stimulation of the clitoris. 10% - 15% of women never orgasm at all.

Between 2% - 4% of males report their sexual identity as homosexual, compared to 1% - 2% of females.

The average volume of each ejaculation is between one teaspoon and one tablespoon, and contains about 300 million sperm.

Calories burned per half hour:
Kissing: 34
Making out: 238
Having sex: 144 - 207

54% of men think about sex every day or several times a day, compared to only 19% of women.

Condoms are only used in 1 of 4 acts of vaginal intercourse in the United States (1 in 3 among singles).

Approximately 20-25% of men and 10-15% of women are unfaithful at least once during their marriage. Infidelity also happens to be the most cited cause of divorce.

In one study, having sex twice or more a week reduced the risk of fatal heart attack by half for men.
Another study found that having sex once or twice a week boosts the immune system by 30%.
By Thinker
FastFive wrote:The median number of sexual partners is seven for men, and four for women.
... at the same time????
FastFive wrote:The average vagina is between 3 - 4 inches in length, with the capability of expanding during intercourse.
...does it lengthen too or just get wider?
FastFive wrote:Between 2% - 4% of males report their sexual identity as homosexual, compared to 1% - 2% of females.
I am surprised that the female's numbers are so low. Maybe I am just thinking of the results of asking if you experimented with the same sex. I would imagine women would be in the 30 - 40% range.
FastFive wrote:In one study, having sex twice or more a week reduced the risk of fatal heart attack by half for men.
Another study found that having sex once or twice a week boosts the immune system by 30%.
Who wants to help me reduce my heart attack risk. We would both have better immune systems!
By 327retro
The benefits of a redneck dirty girl. In the words of the Great one Jacky Gleason. How Sweet it is! :lol:
By rockclimber

An image by the ever talented Gloria.

See if it shows for non RC folks?
By rockclimber
Let me try again....

:evil: :twisted: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Attachments
Halloween Devil.gif
Halloween Devil.gif (102.05 KiB) Viewed 15472 times
By Thumper
Finally back from my trip. Family stuff. Good to be home.

Back to the grind tomorrow.

Reading back, it looks like I missed some fun stuff. Elise has a vid (which is awesome, as always!)
Here...I'll try Rock's suggestion. Elise Flashing and Stripping

Also some pretty awesome contris from Nicole and Alexa, amoung other hotties!

And best of all, I found out just how many people loved Calvin and Hobbes! My mom used to tell me I WAS Calvin! :lol:

OK, well that's enough from me. Off to unpack.
By FastFive
This.... this... I don't even know how to classify this, or where to post it, so I'm just going to leave it here:

I'm speechless!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
By rockclimber
It's hilarious isn't it? I saw it Monday and passed it on to my lady and a couple buddies. I like how she can barely suppress a smile after a while!

One of my Buddies noted she gets a tad off her note but it's just too funny! I think she works out......

This may have posted earlier but it's a nice bookend to this sexy maestro....

Backside Beethoven…:
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheeky huh?

Welcome back Thump!

By rockclimber
Any one watch the Starz series Outlander?

I've been watching it for a few weeks now and it's pretty good. I love the history which explores mid eighteenth century Scotland and the Jacobson uprisings mixed in with a twentieth century nurse who has been mystically transported back in time to 1745 by a celtic stone circles' mystical powers.

I love series like this which have a strong historical component intertwined with a bit of scifi topped off with a romantic sub plot.

http://www.starz.com/originals/outlander" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Attachments
20141021_012659.jpg
20141021_012659.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 15310 times
By rockclimber
Fetish Night......
Attachments
IMG_20141022_232531.jpg
IMG_20141022_232531.jpg (956.37 KiB) Viewed 15290 times
By honora
Fast, that video was awesome! :lol: I also liked that comment from the guy who said he can do the same with his balls :lol: She has a beautiful face too...

Thumper, I can totally see your mom saying you were Calvin lol! You crack me up

Rock, is that from the Dungeon of Dark Secrets at FF? :shock: I saw their event when I went to FF a few years ago. Contemplated going at the time but decided to attend some other adventures.
By rockclimber
honora wrote:
Rock, is that from the Dungeon of Dark Secrets at FF? :shock: I saw their event when I went to FF a few years ago. Contemplated going at the time but decided to attend some other adventures.

Yes, Honora, it was. One of my favorite events. That's where we picked up the Lincoln Continental convertible awhile back. I was a bit surprised at the lack of interest, thanks for asking, ha ha!

Lots of pic if anyone is interested.....?
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]