Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By mandadees
A little birdie reminded me its Skeetertime!!!

I hope you have a wonderful Birthday!!! Muah!!! xoxo!! :)
Attachments
skeeter vw.jpg
skeeter vw.jpg (49.17 KiB) Viewed 6303 times
By Thinker
Happy Birthday Skeeter! If you need help licking off the decorations on your cake, just let me know! Would love licking those clean! ;)
By holliebaby
Happy Birthday Dear Friend. Would you like me to read you a story for your birthday?????
Attachments
skeeter birthday.jpg
skeeter birthday.jpg (137.38 KiB) Viewed 6230 times
By Thinker
Hollie, my PJs consist of 2 fewer articles of clothing! I may not understand what you are reading but you could act it out for me! :)
By honora
Ummmm, Manda? I am aware that your skin is completely flawless but are those your boobs in that cake?? I love that pic either way lol!
By mandadees
Oh I work at my skin constantly and it never looks as good as that editing, lol! It is a great picture, isn't it? That isn't me with the chimp in the last one I put up either, btw. I do have a wig like that though. Those can be fun at times.

Honora, these are as real as yours, but I did block out the room clutter behind me. (I so need to spring clean again!)

Your turn now, haha!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Skeeter, can you help hold these for me please?
Attachments
IMAG0028  for VW Skeeter.jpg
IMAG0028 for VW Skeeter.jpg (43.32 KiB) Viewed 6169 times
By Thinker
Now when the picture is not enlarged, all I see is your beautiful smile. Sighs...because I doubt I will ever be able to kiss that sweet mouth in person.

If Skeeter is too busy, I volunteer to hold them up!
By Thumper
Hey NO FAIR, Manda!!!! :o :o :o

I never got any pics like that for my birthday! And Skeeter gets two???? Colour me jealous! :mrgreen:

Happy Birthday Skeets,
sorry it was late. Man, life gets in the way sometimes!
By Skeetz
Cowabunga! Am I ever embarrassed. I've been so busy with boring real life stuff and "not so boring" friends in RC, that I have shamelessly ignored my VW Friends. My face, right now, must be as pink as Sweet Honora's Nipples. I can say that, even though she chose not to trust me with a Pretty Pink Titty shot on this occasion, because I have pictorial evidence in my super secret MissH files.

And that's certainly not meant to slight the other luscious orbs with which you Ladies have graced my page. You know I love'm all, but I believe Honora's present the best color match to my somewhat flushed face. My dear girl, Sleeky thanks you for the B'day wishes . . . with a nibble on each pink nipple if he could get away with it!!

Manda, my Love, you are such a dear heart for remembering my day and starting this thread for me. I'm honored, even if you did try to scam us with, stand in Boobs. (you woulda' had me fooled if someone hadn't squealed on ya') But then I would have found you out, (or felt you up?) as soon as I had a chance to "hold them for you." And you know I would, anytime, anywhere, for any reason, if you need a hand, I'll bring two!! For my own reasons!

btw, you started the thread ON my B'day! So what's with this birthweek stuff? I'm not hiding from anyone, especially now that I'm a 69er! And you know what they say, "No one does It finer than a 69er!" (they don't really say that, I just made it up . . . but feel free to read it any way you choose.)

And last, but certainly not least, my favoritest numbers chick in the whole world, Holliebaby. I'll gladly curl up on your lap, within tongues reach of those ever tanned and temptingly tantalizing Boobs of yours, while you read me a story, feed me a line, tickle my nose with a nipple . . . oh, the possibilities are endless! But do you really think I need edification in the practice of Sex over Fifty? (I know you surely don't!) What, pray tell, have I been doing wrong for these past two decades?
btw, I love the tease of the peeking nipple but next pic . . . please just toss the top over a chair, it's totally superfluous. And if you'll ditch the bottoms as well . . . . well, we could both bone up on Sex over Fifty!
Just sayin' . . . .

It's late and I have to get up for work in about two hours so I'll bid you all good night, thanks for all the B'Day wishes and thanks to Rock for tipping me off to what you all were up too. You've made my heart smile!

Oh and, Thunper, I'll deal with you mañana, you have no reason to snivel, as your own LadyT is quite adept at Boobalicious B'day greetings.

By mandadees
I'm glad you liked the thread Skeeter. I only had a few minutes to make it for you and I wanted to get it up ON your birthday, :) My work keeps me very busy now and that cake was the cutest I could find for you on short notice. I just might be able to get a cake for you but work got really busy the last few days. xoxo
By rockclimber
sunnydays

Thought you all would like to know that Skeetz is under the weather. Prayers and good thoughts for a speedy recovery would be greatly appreciated! He is such a source of fun and always so positive and full of life, we need to wish him well too!

Skeetz, get well soon..... Reposted from RC
By mandadees
What's wrong?

Poor Skeetz!

Keep us updated please?

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?