Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Jbe
Another nice set from HappyGal- this time in her Silver Nightie.

The third pic raised my heartbeat quite a lot. I loooove watching a lady take off her top- whether it be a shirt or dress... or a nightie. There is something about watching the garment being slowly taken off and waiting in breathless anticipation for the reveal! :mrgreen:

Hey HappyGal, feel free to stop by the COFF Town Hall thread and say hi... and join in on the conversation- whatever it happens to be at the moment. New people are always welcome- especially ladies. I'm sure the gals there would appreciate a little support to offset the testosterone... though they do a pretty good job of keeping us dawgs in line.
By HappyGal
Hi Jbe-
Thanks for the thread!. I suppose you will get my reply in a week's time. Since my last posts in the forum I've tried to figure out how to email someone so my posts here could be published more quickly but can only find the option to submit a ticket, I guess that's what I have to do. I know i also have an erotic story to craft for Thinker on Elise's thread ;) (Thinker - I have tried daydreaming about it but I'm not bi so it isn't happening naturally.)

What do I do to workout - Not Much! I do yoga sometimes and I made up an exercise called surf walking that I like to do when I get a chance to get to the beach. Take my dog for walks (not often enough - he says). Oh, and I have physical therapy exercises for my knees, now THAT's sexy. I guess I still look fit now because I was really fit when I was younger. Also, I avoid eating any grains so that helps keep me from getting f-a-t.

Thanks for the invite to the COFF town hall. I will stop in there! And thanks for being sweet!

♥ Happy Gal
By Jbe
HappyGal is still in the "probation" period but she says she has been commenting and just waiting for Admin to get off their asses and approve. :roll: Ok... actually I said that. She was a little more polite about it.

But I wanted to go ahead and add a link to her newest contri Black Robe. I tell ya, I like this set. Just goes to show you that there doesn't have to be spread eagle beaver shots to look sexy. In pic no. 2 she looks so content like she just had really good sex. ;) Pic no. 3 has that kind of vamp look to it yet not over suggestive.

Very nice stuff!
By HappyGal
Jbe, I like your propic. You're a real cutie and a bonafied hottie in your gallery pic which happened to be taken the year I was born. And you are very sweet too.

My black robe contri includes some of the last pics we have from my younger years. I have none from my 20s!! Oh well...must live in the here and now!

OooOooo

I'm in the mood for another set...wanna do something on our kayak ...maybe find a private island and have some fun taking pictures and whatever else might happen.
By FastFive
It would appear so. :D
By Jbe
Yaaay... HappyGal has auto posting- FINALLY!

Thanks for the compliment on my propic and my gallery pic. I was about 19 when that pic was taken so there is a few years between the two pics... like... ohhhh... about 40 years. :cry: So that means to me you are a young cute hottie... and I'm the DOM. :mrgreen:

A new contri? I like your ideas. Can't wait to see them. ;) ;) ;)
By Jbe
HappyGal, please do stop by the COFF Town Hall thread. That thread is just a place we hang out and talk about... anything... and everything. There is no set topic and the direction of the conversations can change on the drop of a dime. Right now the topic is posting towel pics. But there was also talk about trench coat flashing. But feel free to talk about anything.

You would be a very welcome addition. :D
By ICU
John... You sure have a nack for picking winners. HappyGal is that in abundance!! Luv her straightforward attitude as well as her persuit of having fun here at VW.

HappyGal...You've got my vote for a hot chick no matter how old you are. Like Jbe, I too am a few years your senior, but I'm not too old to appreciate a delectable gem like yourself.

To me, the ladies who take the time to chat with us peeps are the ones who interest and appeal to me the most. Women who are young with near perfect bodies are exciting - for a while, but if they ignor the boards and those of us who appreciate their female form then their appeal diminishes quite rapidly for me. It's the getting to know a bit about the contributor that makes me pay attention and this can only occur through interaction on the boards. So welcome from me (Bob)....and.....

Plz keep posting (pics as well as text) and you'll help keep a smile on this old geezer's face.
By Jbe
Bob! Nice to see you! Where have you been hiding?
ICU wrote:To me, the ladies who take the time to chat with us peeps are the ones who interest and appeal to me the most. Women who are young with near perfect bodies are exciting - for a while, but if they ignore the boards and those of us who appreciate their female form then their appeal diminishes quite rapidly for me. It's the getting to know a bit about the contributor that makes me pay attention and this can only occur through interaction on the boards. So welcome from me (Bob)....and.....

Very well said, Bob. I agree with you totally.
By HappyGal
ICU wrote:ou've got my vote for a hot chick no matter how old you are
Thank you very much sir!

I read an erotic story once about a woman who, over time, lost interest in her friends/family/life etc because all she wanted to do was stay in and make love to herSELF! It's not exactly the same (at all) but I LOVE looking at my own pics and reading the comments. Gets me juicy...

These boards are fun too especially now that I have posting privileges.

Very fun distraction!
By HappyGal
I had a weird day yesterday. Went to walk my dog then locked myself out. Hubby drove 45 mins to let me in. My hero! Meanwhile its dripping hot so after the dog walk I waited for hubby to arrive on the lanai, naked in front of the box fan. Soon after I was rescued a black snake slithered onto the lanai and doggy went nuts barking So Loudly he cornered the serpent wanting to protect me...hero #2!;I didn't want doge to kill the snake so lured him back inside with a biscuit. After an hour of barking g and whining at the door, dumb snake finally left. Kind of exciting compared to the typical day.

Now today I needed relaxation and exerercise so I rose early and headed to the beach. It wa empty when i arrived but starting to fill up now its mid morning. Did some surf walking, phew im out of shape, read my book, listened to belle brigade and grace potter. Once the waterfront restaurant opens I'll grab an IPA and some baked oysters and probably make it home before my Sleepyheads have even awakened.
By FastFive
Sounds like a nice Saturday!
By Jbe
Sure beats what I'll be doing today. Mom got a new laptop so I get to go and set it up... connect the new printer... load some programs on it... and try to get her e-mail set up. :roll: :roll: I am not exactly a whiz when it comes to computers so it'll be interesting. :roll:

Your day sounds much nice, HappyGal... especially walking on the beach. I'm not that far from the beach- as the crow flies... about 30 miles... but it takes an hour to get there. Oh, but I do have a lake two blocks from me... if you can call it a lake. It's really just a big mud puddle. :roll:
By HappyGal
FF, It was a great morning! I needed it. I haven't done my saturday morning beach trip in a while. it is very therapeutic. Glad to be back in the AC. now I need a nap

Jbe, It takes me 30 mins driving through town and across the inter-coastal to get to my favorite spot. Aren't we lucky? An hour isn't bad at all. No way - it's too hot for plain ol' beach walking. i go in the water hip-deep or so walking and/or running parallel to shore forwards backwards sideways- it's tough as hell. Can only do it for maybe 10 minutes tops. Then I swim around like a mermaid to cool down. Wonder if I look like a crazy person out there?

Yes, you must help Mom! I'm sure she will be very appreciative and hopefully it won't take that long to set up and you can do something more...exhilarating - whatever that might end up being. I only see my mom a couple times a year. How did your pie turn out?
By Turtle
Sounds like a great morning Val. I like the idea of getting a workout while also enjoying the bueaty of the earth.
By Jbe
HG, the pie turned out great. I had actually tried and experiment and used leaf lard instead of butter flavored Crisco like I usually do. It was the most tender and flaky crust I have ever made. I was pleased. :oops: :D

Spent most of the day at Mom's and never could get her e-mail working. Grrr... Oh well, gotta bring in the professionals. :cry:

I sure would have loved to see your expression in that pic. I can only imagine that you had some lascivious grin on your face. :mrgreen:
By Thinker
HappyGal wrote:Thinker, I just happened to buy raw Florida sugar today! Or did you mean a different kind of sugar ;)
With me, I usually mean both! If I asked for sugar, what would you do to give me both? ;)
By FastFive
HappyGal wrote:For later
Eating healthy? :lol:
By HappyGal
Jbe, Yay for lard! I'm trying to conform to a paleo diet and it's something I've read a little about though I mostly use coconut oil butter, and ghee I have some pork fat in the freezer that I am saving up to try to make my own lard.

When I took the picture my expression from probably like this: :P

Later on - more like this - :o It was 'hard' to take that big one.

Thinker, where have to been? Did you take a vacay? I guess if you asked for sugar I would give you some and lecture you to stop eating sugar! Then I'd flash you to get you to smile again. I try to wear as few articles of clothing as possible so pretty easy to raise the skirt or lift the shirt! ha!

FF, it's hard to get 5-9 servings of veggies a day. Have to get them any way you can!
By Jbe
HG, I had actually tried using lard before but it was the Farmer John brand and it has a very strong odor and taste that I dislike. Leaf lard comes from the fat around the kidneys of the pig and is much milder. I got some last year and rendered it myself. It was easy. Gotta try and get some more.

I bet it was "hard" to take that! :shock: Did DH get a show? ;)
By Thinker
Surely wish you were next to me. I would run out of sugar a lot! Eventually when your sugar lectures did not work, you would have to scold me and threaten to give me the spanking I deserve. ;) I too wear a little as possible. Mostly, nothing! Don't know how I would react if you flashed me when I did not expect it. I am sure I would begin to "tent" my shorts...blushing would not be far behind.

This past week has been very busy. Had extra stuff to do in the evenings so I got behind on the forums.

You must have used that cuke several times to get your 5-9 "servings" a day! ;)
By HappyGal
It's funny that I don't even like cucumber that much but I buy them often enough. Always makes us giggle the next day if I make a sweet and sour cucumber salad to think that the night before I had fucked it like crazy. Also they taste fresh and good in a smoothie with watermelon , aloe and water.

So I hear you saying you need a spanking, Thinker?. Fine bend over! I have to tell you though, I'll want to use my long bamboo back scratcher to spank you. It hurts and you're gonna have welts. If I can take it you can. I'll swat that sweet tooth out of you. 8-)

Jbe, there is no end to the fun things that I learn as I'm trying to become a better, healthier cook. I can talk forever about it, until your eyes glaze over :lol: :|

Hubby got a little show - no - he was more of the director. :P I was craving something warmer though. Dang cukes are so hard and cold - should have warmed it up in hot water first...brrrr....
By Jbe
Wait a minute, HG, you are complaining about something HARD? :o Now the cold part I can kinda understand. But the "hard"? ;) ;) :lol: I bet you do have a good giggle when you have it the next day.

If you like to talk about food and eating healthier, have you checked out MandaDees Sunday Morning COFFee thread? We try to keep the topic about food... but we sometimes stray. :roll:
By mandadees
I haven't ever used a cuke. I have a bullet I like the most and a nice glass toy like Honora's. I'm more into body on body though. ;)
By FastFive
mandadees wrote:I'm more into body on body though. ;)
There's just some things for which there is no substitute. 8-)
By HappyGal
Hubby likes to watch as I'm being penetrated. Especially when i do it to myself. He is a true voyeur. We have quite a few toys. In fact we need a trunk now, that we can lock, to store them all. I just got a glass with a g-spot stimulator but I like my realistic 'Latin' dong better because it's nice and soft. My favorite toy is my benwa balls. So glad i tried them. Bullets are great. You can take em anywhere

I like skin to skin best too. This last cuke was so biG.
By HappyGal
Turtle, yep - we like to mix it up. Can't believe I didn't mention our wedge and ramp.. :? .so great so wonderful!
By HappyGal
Well, If you google Liberator ramp/wedge you will see what they are. They have been a fantastic addition to the bedroom. The ramp is great for easing neck pain during doggy style and the wedge is great for a hip lift in missionary position - helps get the g-spot better. I do have a couple pics of me posing on the ramp. They are pretty naughty rear views though and I've hesitated from posting those. :? A girl needs some secrets.
By HappyGal
It does and it helps me too. I have back and neck injuries so eases the pressure that some positions put on my spine. They are just super fun to use and we grab them almost every time we are getting it on
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]