Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
Thinker,

It has to wait. You have to take it easy, and that isn't easy with Happygal and Honora and Jeny around, poor Thinker!! Check with your doctor and see if there is anything else you can do? I'll be doint blood work myself tomorrow. so I will be thinking of you and saying a prayer.

:D :D
omg John.....that smoothie looks delicious!! MMMM....so proud of you making a healthy snack for yourself.....if I had more time when i was in cali....you could of made one for me. OOOPs did that sound dirty....hehe :shock: :oops:
soooo good!!
Thinker, you made me laugh twice tonight!

I have to post this!! The idea that french fries are even a tiny bit healthy is nutzo, but i just was reading and saw this.

EWE YUK!

http://aplus.com/a/smoking-mcdonalds-french-fries
trinityxxx wrote:.....that smoothie looks delicious!! MMMM....so proud of you making a healthy snack for yourself.....
Thinking of delicious smoothies, Trin...I've seen your pics on the other thread...love the trim!
I've said in the past, there's nothing better than a nice smoothie for breakfast in the morning...it makes eating a total pleasure! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Football Boys! Are you ready? We are! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
orange zest.jpg
orange zest.jpg (69.93 KiB) Viewed 17194 times
Manda, that was funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

First time I've seen that one, Thinker. I wish you hadn't posted it, though. The next time I go to In-N-Out I'll have that picture in my mind. :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:

HappyGal Val, Yup, this is the food chat place. And sometimes we even talk about food. ;) Manda is always on a quest to get us eating healthier and posting healthy recipes. Sometimes it actually happens. 8-)
I rounded a turn and hit mud. Was like ice and my tires slipped to the side. The good news is I got my clearance for my thumb. Now to just get rid of the clot. That will just take some time. For now I cannot do anything...including sex! I'm not a happy camper.

John, how do you know that I am not in cahoots with Manda to get you to eat healthier?
And I'm countering the "healthy eating" scourge by suggesting mounds upon mounds of bacon-saturated pleasure.....

Here's an alternative to the lasagna recipe that Honora so generously provided...
Epic Mealtime's Nutella Lasagna
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1uLTT1 ... fkCBzSHWQD
Thumper, I don't know what's worse, Rock's semen recipes or that! Lol!

Must spank!

Thinker, when your better, you're next, then Fast five, :oops:
Not scared... just wanna' know what I did to deserve it. ;)

Besides, there's only one lady around here that gets to spank me (if she wants to). :P
I finally watched the Nutella Lasagna video. I think my arteries hardened while I was watching it and I think I put on 10 pounds. :roll: I'd give it a try... well, maybe just a couple of bites.

Speaking of bites.... Honora... Manda... HappyGal... Jeny... Trinity... Hollie... I'm giving out free bites. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: And when the new gal Jess gets past "probation", I'll be glad to include her. :oops: :oops: :o ;) ;)

Now it's about time to make today's healthy smoothie.
Poor Five,

I just think you're so sexy and that backside picture just makes me want to play! My mind just went awandering when I saw it, I hope that's OK? :oops: (Sometimes, we share, ). :oops:
John, what part would you like to nibble on first? Details please? :lol: :lol:

Happy gal, Yes, I would love for you to watch, I may need help? Honora and Jess and Jeny might want to come too?

I hope you all have a fantastic Labor Day Weekend and get to reconnect with all your special people in your lives. I am going to be with my parents a lot of the weekend, but I'll try to peek in and see all my sexy friends.

:lol: :D :lol:
Ohhhhhh, Manda... where to start?! I'd start with you face down and begin with nibbles on your ass.... then work my way to the inside of your thighs... down your calves... and if you are in to it give your toes a good sucking- after I've tenderly washed and massaged them... then start my way back north and since I'm passing your scrumptious bum I'll give it another pass before moving on to the small of your back and work my way up to your shoulders and then all around the back side of your neck... and then turn you over and finish the front side of your neck... then slowly mosey my way down to those delectable breasteses and give each one the loving attention they deserve with kisses and sucks on your nipples and some tender nibbles on the underside of your boobs... down those amazing abs to the inside of your thighs and just hang there for a while and see what comes up.

Did it just got here? I know it's 100° outside here right now... but... damn! :oops: :oops: :oops:
mandadees wrote:Poor Five,

I just think you're so sexy and that backside picture just makes me want to play! My mind just went awandering when I saw it, I hope that's OK? :oops: (Sometimes, we share, ). :oops:
It's been ages since a lady has made me blush... as in, I barely blush for anything. Ever.

First Honora, and now you... that makes twice in a week. :oops:
honora wrote:Fast, I feel honored that I have given you that feeling again :D
Honora, you make me smile... you have no idea. ;)
You are definitely spankable; yep I'd have to agree. I'd keep on until you turn around for me :twisted:
Oh you're going the right way for a smacked bottom. :P
Thinker, it's from the Fannie Farmer Baking Cookbook. The key is to use fresh peaches. In this case I took fresh peaches and prepared the pie filling and then canned it. So I just made the crust and opened the jar and poured in. Of course the lattice top takes a little more work. And I still have four more quarts of peach pie filling. Towards the end of September I'll be starting the apple pie filling.
Mmmm, cream pie are delicious too, turtle. I've actually never had Boston creme though can you believe that?

I think I've discovered something Here. A fantasy about eating pie off o woman's body. Dessert plus sex. It makes sense. I haven't done much food play myself.maybe something to try soon.

Maybe with apple sauce though...seriously pie has so much sugar! :P
HappyGal wrote:I think I've discovered something Here. A fantasy about eating pie off o woman's body. Dessert plus sex. It makes sense. I haven't done much food play myself.maybe something to try soon.
We men are really quite simple... we'll use literally any excuse to get our mouths on a beautiful woman. :roll:
I have a book called "203 ways to drive a man wild in bed." In it, the author suggests actually stuffing raw fruit into the vag for it to be eaten out. Doesn't that seem an odd thing to do? Or is it just me?

FF, 100% right! I never realized ya'll liked licking us so much - insatiable appetites

Turtle, mangoes are so delicious. I'd try that.
HappyGal wrote:FF, 100% right! I never realized ya'll liked licking us so much - insatiable appetites
I will say, with absolutely honesty, that going down on a lady can be as good as actual intercourse, even without the physical payoff for me.

Something as simple as sliding between a woman's legs, slipping my arms under her thighs to lift them up a bit, being able to caress her, stroke her... feel her breasts, her stomach, part her lips... is glorious. Doing all that without my own "phsyical" investment in what's going on allows me to focus so much more on her, her movements, her breathing, her reactions to what I'm doing with my tongue and lips.

Looking up over a woman's body, from her navel, across her stomach, the rise and fall of her chest, to see each little intake of breath, each shiver, to see her twist her head this way and that, biting her lip in reaction to what I'm doing between her thighs is psychologically, and even physically to a certain degree, stimulating to me.

The writhing, the heavy breathing, the clenching her legs, grabbing my hair, pulling me closer... pushing deeper, faster is a strange mix of control and subjection.

So yeah, I truly do love it.
I totally agree with FF that oral sex is as good as intercourse. I have many times just satisfied my lover and got "nothing" in return. It's in quotes since I got the pleasure of fully satisfying her. Finding what she needs to orgasm is fun to explore. If I do it right, I can bring her to the edge of orgasm several times before "allowing" her to experience it. She hates being teased but loves the results.
You both sound like very generous lovers. I'm sure you've made many ladies very satisfied. I can't say that I find giving head to be quite the religious experience that you describe bit I like giving it too. Especially doing 69/guy on top so we can deep throat more easily. Pleasing each other at the same time creates an energy within me that is very exciting and gives me electrifying whole body orgasms.
HappyGal wrote:I can't say that I find giving head to be quite the religious experience that you describe
Hah hah! I wouldn't quite say it's a religious experience.... but it is a helluva' lotta' fun! :twisted:
Especially doing 69/guy on top so we can deep throat more easily.
69 is loads of fun... but that's more a "playing" position for me. Like Thinker said... too much going on to get the jobs done really well. Anything worth doing it worth doing right. :D
LOL! You never really struck me as the "laying still" (or sitting still... or anything still) kinda' person. :lol:

Of course there was intent to defraud. Can't you[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Yes, thanks to johnforbes for admitting (finally) […]

8th Amendment

And despite all your blather, johnny, the truth o[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]