Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By trinityxxx
Hi Manda.....you are just the sweetest....i just luv ya. I love the pic you just posted. MMMM!!
Send me a PM anytime sweetie.....luv to hear from you. mwah
By mandadees
Trinity sweetie those are amazing pictures. You must have had so much fun doing the shoot.

That would be such a sexy experience! I am fanning myself! :oops: You look fabulous! :D :D xoxoxo

We will have to catch up soon! xoxo
By Coffjr
Honora - I wouldn't want you to do anything that would make you unconformable. Or be anything other than cheeky with respect to you and Grumpy. I was just teasing you. What can I say - the devil make me say it. Forgive me? :( But I will be there with a towel when you need it and a huge smile. :D
By Coffjr
Trin - great new pictures - they are amazing - left click, save. Now I have to renew my RC account, yes I wOOd want to see more and I hope you do welcum me over there. I'm also sorry for missing you on your visit to Cal and if I'd known, I would have made you a smoothie. ;)
By trinityxxx
Manda.....awh!! you have me blushing now :oops: :oops: getting such a lovely compliment from a lovely lady like yourself is truly flattering. Thank you!

Jr.....so glad you like them my dear. Yes can't wait to hear from you in RC.....hopefully I will be able to make your heart race....and don't worry I am here if you need mouth to mouth....hehe.....oh and you will learn in RC that yes....I am pantiless in that black dress. ( i know you like that ) haha
By Coffjr
Manda - I just love this picture of you, I remember it. It really high lights your outstanding smile and I just love your smile. ;)
By trinityxxx
Jr....yes if you recall.....I think we have made some protein shakes together before?....haven't we?.....that was after we went grocery shopping for Charmin and pickles......awh such memories. LOL :lol:
By Skeetz
Trinity, Lover! I think I've seen these shots somewhere before! And they are every bit as enjoyable the second time around!! You are so outrageously photogenic, Prof. Skeetz is just so proud of you!
(yeah right, like it had anything to do with me!)

Manda, how could I ever be a stranger with you posting pics of your Always Amazing, Lusciously Lickable Nipples?! With you looking like that I'll be just as "familiar as you will allow!"

Honora, Sweetie, give me your hand and I'll help you spin around there in the shower!

This has ben a fun reunion, almost feels like a COFF party of old! But, it's time for me to go to work, the grape harvesters are up and running already!
By Coffjr
I'm in heaven. Manda on top and Trinity under me - then Trinity both on top and under me - how can it be any better? :D
By honora
Trin!! Those pics are amazing! Love the mirror shot - you are stunning - what a sweet surprise to see these pics from you!

Fast, I'll take EVERYTHING you want to give me :oops: Ummm, I mean reading material....yeah. And take your time, as you know by now I'm a patient woman.

Jr, I seriously was not uncomfortable at all, I just liked the idea of a chance to quote Grumpy, since that was a cheeky pic ;)
By FastFive
honora wrote:Fast, I'll take EVERYTHING you want to give me :oops: Ummm, I mean reading material....yeah. And take your time, as you know by now I'm a patient woman.

I think you know me too well. Innuendo and double entendre will get you anything from me.
By HappyGal
Thanks thumper and everyone. Nice to have a place to chat like this. My FB 'friends' would be shocked. Its funny I've been trying to find a hobby or an outlet where I could meet other women with similar interests. I may have found the spot. I'll be the first to admit I'm a little naïve and a late bloomer in terms of voyeurism/exhibitionism but I haven't been shocked so far ...I like everything I've read...awesome. Here is a bed pic to fulfill that requirement. Cheersbto making it through Monday! Phew I typed this on my phone.
By Skeetz
HappyGal, so nice to finally meet! I've been seeing your nick, in everyones posts and I've wondered what all the fuss was about . . . and now I can see! But, it's really nothing new, Gorgeous women always stir up a fuss around here!

Let me introduce myself, I am known now as Skeetz, the spelling has been changed on occasion, to cover for the not so innocent! I would caution you against listening to anything the resident graybeards have to say about me, 'cause it'll probably be true!

"The women, you can trust, they all Love me!" he said modestly! So nice to meet, "Sweet Cheeks!" Nice Ass!!

PS, If you can post to these threads from a phone, you're a better man than I . . . no, wait that's not . . . No!
Arghh, I need to lie down and get some sleep! Could you just scouch over a little?
By RCNCO
Flirt and innuendo make the day don't they Five? Pity the PC world messes that up most of the time.

Maybe that's the attraction here, the freedom to tease and flirt,

And just maybe a flash or two....

I'm too fugly, no one ever asks me to flash, well, once..... :oops: I'll let Jeny, Manda, Trinity, Happy gal, and Honora handle the flashing. Hope I haven't missed anyone? And please, we also patiently await..... Ha ha!

Later....!
By Turtle
I'm still in "admin jail" so who knows when this post will pop up. but anyway, just wanted to say great pics trinn manda, honora and happy gal. Sexy, fun and hot. Made my Monday. .. :D
By Thinker
Trin, please don't take this the wrong way since I admire you greatly, but your photographer is awesome! Those shots are very well done. S/he must be a professional. BTW: You look fantastic. You look like you had a great time in CA.
By Thinker
Manda, I cannot get enough of your smiling face! Thanks for posting another picture of you. Surely did make my Monday!
By HappyGal
Hi skeet..you know that song? To the windows to the wall...ah skeet skeet skeet skeet..etc...anyway,,,,thanks for saying hi!!
By Jbe
Honora, please feel free to nibble or bite back. :mrgreen:

Speaking of nibbling, Val I think your bum needs some tender nibbles. :oops: :oops: :shock: ;)
By trinityxxx
Happy Monday everyone!

Honora... So nice to hear from you and loving reading your spicy comments. Love your playfulness. I really love that pic you posted. :-)
Thanks for the nice compliments on mine and it was a fun time.

Skeetz.... You crack me up. Yes you have seen these and a whole lot more if you know what I mean. Hehe
Hopefully professor skeetz gives me a good grade. Haha xxx

Jr.... On top, under, side, behind.... It's all good babe. Just as long as we have that charmin. Lmao!

Thinker..... My goodness thank you sweetheart that was so nice of you to say, and yes mr standown knows what he is doing when it comes to photography. It was a awesome experience. :-)
Also I just read on another thread you have a blood clot. You be careful my dear as that is nothing to mess with. I send well wishes your way. Xxx

RcNo.... Hun us ladies would love to see you. I am sure you are not 'fugly'...your sweet comments make me believe you are adorable. :-)

Fast five....loving the rear view.... Now if vw wOOd just let you flip over. Hehe

Hi John... Hope all is well. Xxx

And happy and other lovely ladies sharing here.... Nice to have you ladies join in on the COFF gang as you seem like sweethearts. :-)

Hope all is well with everyone.

Xoxoxo
Trin
By FastFive
trinityxxx wrote:Fast five....loving the rear view.... Now if vw wOOd just let you flip over. Hehe
Page 33 of this thread... but don't tell anyone, :?
By FastFive
trinityxxx wrote:another
Love this pic in the golden body chains/jewelry (what exactly do we call this anyways?). Great pic. I always love these kinds of "outfits" with their very Cleopatra/goddess/fantasy feel.
By Coffjr
Trin - Where do I start? Don't get my heart to racing too much - don't know if my heart could stand it now. I might need your mouth to mouth - nurse Trin. But a little lower on my massage, it might revive quicker. Now where is my nitro? I love the black dress and more so what under it - yes, you know me only too well. I forgot about the protein shakes with all the talk of pickles and other food items. Yes, great memories. Oh, you are a bad girl - I need to take you over my lap and spank you.....oh so good. ;) I like your thinking - is that the order of things: first on top, then under, etc. Don't worry, there is plenty of charmin - two 24 roll packs. :twisted:

Honora - I understand and feel better from your response. Grumpy has some good quotes.

HappyGal - Nice bed picture, sure an appealing rear end.
By Skeetz
Guys, (and Dolls,) you do realize I hope that the Grumpster is a plagiarist and shamelessly so! Let's see if that comment smokes him outa' his lair!

Trinity, my darling, you always get top grades and accolades from Prof. Skeetz! Always! I told you that all those late night, after class, extra credit sessions would pay off!!

Man O' Man have you learned your lessons well! And Baby, Look at You Now!!

"Appealing Rear End," Jr.? Yeah, that's what I said too!
Last edited by Skeetz on Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By mandadees
Hi Happy gal,

I love your bed pic, you look so relaxed. I'm so glad your here! ;)
By HappyGal
Manda thanks! that is the starting position for a game I like to play.

Trinity, thanks for saying hi! You are like perfect looking coming out of that pool! Holy wow!
By Thumper
Fast visit before my day starts...

Trin, those pics are AWESOME!!! You bring the Yummy Mummy thing to a whole new level!
The best one, IMHO, is where you are coming out of the pool. (You may have noticed, wet bodies are one of my 6,852 ideal fantasies! 8-) )
BTW, I noticed a bit of extra grooming...yum! I made a comment on the SMC thread about "smoothies" and "healthy eating"...suddenly I'd like a snack :twisted:
I seem to remember, back in the day, I did pretty well in your pie-eating contest!

HappyGal, I'd like to hear some details about that game you are talking about! It sounds like it might make my smile even bigger than Manda's! (Though not nearly as gorgeous... she has a world class smile! I love it!)
By mandadees
Thank you Thumper!

I love Happy gal's smile too!! You just glow when you smile, for real! :D :D :D :D

Now, girl you have to give up this game! It's been in the back of my mind wondering LOL! So details details, we are waiting! hee hee! :lol:
By HappyGal
It's more of just a silliness than a game, really. Sometimes I just get all hyper and i'll jump on the bed like this and squeeze everything all tightly together - stiff as a board ;) ...then Dear hubby has to use his strength and wily devices to unclench me and penetrate. anything goes :P A favorite for me is when he lubes up with coconut oil and slides in to all the tight little crevices....under the crack between the thighs, armpit, between my neck and shoulder. Sound fun? The opposite of the clench game is rag doll.
By ICU
So nice to c the bb's gaining momentum, getting back to the pre-crash days...

HappyGal....I am quite intrigued by this inventive bedroom antics. It certainly would be fun to give it a try. Ever consider a threesome? Just kidding....uh, kinda. :oops:

It's great to see so many of the regulars reappearing. My mind wonders about those we haven't seen in a while. I believe I read that Paul was having some health issues. Hope he is recovering and can join in. Berty is certainly missed. I realize he has had a lot on his plate this past year.
It may seem like a silly thing, but I for one am glad to c John reclaim his original username. Not sure why that matters to me, but for some reason it does. Maybe it's nostalgia. So many to include. I think I'll keep this short and address those who are currently active....

HONORA.....what a vision you are. I am especially fond of the shower pic! Whew - such thoughts that are coursing thru my head(s) with that pic! This may seem hard to believe seeing as how I am a hopeless lover of the Female Form, but I am even more pleased that you have graced us with your presence on the boards of late. Your fun, flirtatious words have been greatly missed. You make me smile and glad to be a part of this fun bunch.

Manda.....I can hardly believe my eyes!! Your pro pic has turned my mind to mush....Those ABS..and your luscious girls (in full view - no less)!! .... Be still my heart. Excuse me, I need a moment for my pulse to cum back to normal. Oh what the heck....At least I'll go out with a huge smile on my face. I never thought I'd be so blessed to see so much of you. You are utterly amazing! I luv how you love life. You are always so cheerful and playful. You must be a blast to be around in real life. I am just glad to know you here. You are a rare delight!

HappyGal......You are such a welcome addition this interesting, fun group. And you are definitely easy on the eyes. Luv your participation and enthusiasm.

Hmmm, let's see, I think there was one more COFFette and woman-of-awesomeness, that has been posting to these boards of late that I intended to speak directly to.....ummm, let me see....dang! What is her username again? Ugh..Racking my brain now.....hmmm....I know I'll think of it in a minute.....let's see.......

Are you KIDDING me!!! There is no way I would ever forget this incredible woman. She is like manna from heaven who has blessed us mere mortals with her god-like beauty, charm and grace. I am speaking of course of the one and only...(drum roll please)....

Trinity......oh have you been missed!! Reflecting back on all the wonderful images you have posted here, I didn't think it would be possible to improve on any of them. I stand corrected. If any of you haven't done so already, please go now and check page 37 of this thread to lay eyes on THE ultimate beauty. History sites Helen of Troy, or Venus to name just a few to be some of the most beautiful women to grace this planet, but let me correct this opinion my friends. Trinity puts them all to shame. Just look at this Goddess. Each image is a gem! The photographer deserves mucho kudos for his skill in capturing this alluring woman. I agree with you dear lady the last image of you emerging from the water like an Empress in all her feminine glory is my personal favorite. W-O-W!!!

Dr. Bob is quite pleased to note your return to these boards. BTW, isn't it time for your annual physical? I believe you may need my expert attention.
By holliebaby
Trinity, those are fantastic pictures. But that is a given with you. Is COFF still doing a bed theme or did I miss that ?
Attachments
VW Hollie bed.jpg
VW Hollie bed.jpg (138.37 KiB) Viewed 13682 times
By rockclimber
Hiya Hollie,

Sexy as always, I think you need a spank and massage?
By holliebaby
OK Dr. Bob, Nurse Hollie is ready to help you with all your examinations of the COFF girls. Sounds like fun!!!! As an extra, I will even give a complete examination to the boys. Get in line!!
Attachments
vw doctor 3.jpg
vw doctor 3.jpg (100.1 KiB) Viewed 13682 times
By rockclimber
Mmmm,

Deal!

I could go for examinations over and over all night......

And then a good massage, naked though, I mentioned a couple of massages recently, nothing let's you learn learn your lover quite like giving her a lingering deep massage ....
By HappyGal
Manda, thanks for what you said about my smile. It's true - if I'm not smiling I look pissed off so I try to constantly smile. :D Then I just look crazy! Much better! (side note - I'm always a little surprised at how many people don't smile back.)

Bob, have I thought of having a threesome? Well, I've considered it, daydreamed about it, talked about it, cybersexed about it...maybe someday is the conclusion I've come to.

Lucky boys - a free nurses exam! I'll assist. Pull up your drawers - now you're gonna feel a little pinch...
By Jbe
Bob, nice to see you back here perusing the boards and commenting. Thanks for the comment on me "coming out of the closet" - so to speak. I guess it didn't really fool anybody. It was just an experiment. :roll:

Trin, those pics are simply... stunning! I've never seen a bad shot of you and the hubs always took some great pics. And this is not to slight him, but your GWC for those pics really took it up about 34 notches. I've never seen you look more radiant. :D

HG Val, that game sounds like a lot of fun! :mrgreen: I'm gonna have to keep it in mind. I guess the first thing I need is a partner, though. :roll: :oops:

Hollie, it's NEVER too late to get a pic from you...especially one teasing us with those tasty brown nipples. :oops: :oops: Where is the line for the exam by Nurse Hollie?? "Turn your head and COFF." :lol: :lol:

HappyGal is gonna assist with the exams?? This just keeps getting better. But aren't we supposed to be pulling our drawers DOWN?? :o
By Jess
HappyGal wrote:It's more of just a silliness than a game, really. Sometimes I just get all hyper and i'll jump on the bed like this and squeeze everything all tightly together - stiff as a board ;) ...then Dear hubby has to use his strength and wily devices to unclench me and penetrate. anything goes :P A favorite for me is when he lubes up with coconut oil and slides in to all the tight little crevices....under the crack between the thighs, armpit, between my neck and shoulder.
HappyGal, this sounds like a fun game. I'll have to try that with my man!

I'm intrigued by all these nurses' exams. Maybe us ladies should get together and form a business...we could call it The Snapping Glove! :twisted:

I guess I should introduce myself before just jumping in...
I'm Jess. My age hasn't changed in years, and I have now apparently been married for longer than I've been alive! :P

Hopefully I'm not intruding.
By JoinUs
Lol holliebaby

I might go for more check ups if all nurses were as teasing as you.

Made me smile today, thank you. It was a tough day at the office.
By honora
HappyGal that is a GREAT pic - you've got that playful look I'm sure drove your hubby crazy ;) I try to smile more often too, cause I look too serious when I'm relaxed, go figure.

Hollie, you are such a tease lol! Now you have gotten them interested in exams woo hoo! :lol: Great to see you again!!

Hi JoinUs! ;) That profile pic is so sexy!
By honora
Went to take a Yoga class today; it has been a lonnnnnnggg time since I've taken Yoga. It completely kicked my ass (well, my shoe was touching my ass but you get the idea). Oh and no AC! Now I know what a German pretzel feels like!

Not a new theme by any means, but thought I'd share a few pics? :D
Attachments
STILL sweating
STILL sweating
Photo on 8-27-14 at 1.37 PM #2.jpg (132.89 KiB) Viewed 13587 times
Bootie
Bootie
Photo on 8-27-14 at 1.31 PM.jpg (132.66 KiB) Viewed 13587 times
By FastFive
My Wednesday = MADE!

You tease... :oops:
By Jbe
Honora, that first pic drives me CRAZY!!! I sat there and stared at it saying, "C'mon! Please lift your shirt just a little higher!!!" I LOVE the tease. That is one HOT shot. If your face had been in it with some sexy smirk I would have melted right here in my seat! :oops: :oops: :o ;) ;) :D

And the second shot... I am not a religious person but when I see that gorgeous ass I think that there may just be a God after all. :mrgreen: Ohhhhh...I just want to reach through my monitor and grab it and take a few hundred nibbles on it. WOW!
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

"...because when he speaks the bias[sic] medi[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]