Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Coffjr
Manda. Sorry it has taken me so long to respond to your picture - now if I said you have a fantastic body.....will you hold it against me?? Wow, what a set of abs! I hope you are doing well and your problem wasn't too serious. I've had a few problems too - a scare or reality check. So now it is time to catch up.
By Skeetz
Hi Everyone! Hope all are well, especially you Manda, hope every little thing is all better by now!

I say, "by now," because the email alert for this thread just came through this morning. 1:12 a.m. to be exact.
Alerts aren't worth a whole lot five days after the fact. Although it's not too terribly disappointing when the link takes me right to Manda's propic. Damn, I love that body!

This has happened with several other VW threads of late too. Am I the Lone Stranger here, or are others having similar problems? Maybe it's my email server that's screwin' the pooch?!

Anyway, have a great day evryone!
By Greydawg
Can't say for sure, Skeetz since I don't have any notifications set up. But I just noticed that Admin apparently realized there were a lot of comments from new commenters that needed to be reviewed and cleared for posting. Seems they were at least two weeks behind. :? So, there are a few new comments that got posted that are now lost in the threads somewhere.
By Thumper
Manda
Sorry for the delay, but damn! those abs! I'm guessing you didn't try the Epic Mealtime recipe I linked to on the SMC thread?

All I can say is...right click, save! :mrgreen:
By 327retro
As usual I'm late to the party. Hey you crazy kids!

Jr, great pro pic. Manda remind me not to piss you off, wow looking super there girl. Graydawg, that pup in the bottle looks very familiar, one of the founders of COFF has that very same dog in and around some high class Bourbon.

Thumper you puissant, you don't send me flowers any more. LOL. Give a big hug to Lola Bunny for me and I may forgive ya.

Still alive and kicking. Hopefully I'll catch ya'll more soon.
By Greydawg
Wellll... shit howdy, Grumpster. You aren't the first to figure it out... and you aren't the first to say something on the bb's... but you are the first to say something to give it away. I figured Thumps would have said something about recognizing his own work. :roll: :roll: :roll: But I guess the Lady has him occupied... especially after the Elise contri came out. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Coffjr
Yep, wondered at first who Greydawg was but he knew too much to be new to COFF. Then when the pup showed up as a propic - I knew for sure who you were. But I wasn't going to out you..... :)
By Greydawg
I was waiting to see who was actually going to out me. This came out of a discussion Honora and I had. She said she would comment more on the boards if I did. So I told her that I was thinking of creating a new profile and see if anybody figured it out. :? :? Sooooo, Honora... where are you?!
By 327retro
Hopefully pussy is behaving her/him (self) with Waldo, or would that be the other way around? Do have to consider his owner I recon. Two sick puppies! (always in a good way don't ya know) :lol:

Anyway, sorry I've only been able to do some drive buys of late. Big Ol' Waves kisses & hugs where they apply. Catch ya'll later. ♥
By Greydawg
You calling me a sick puppy, Grumps?? :shock: Well, if the shoe fits...

Little Molly is being a typical little girl teasing Waldo... but he puts up with it like the stoic old guy he is. Speaking of old guys (no, not me :roll: ), Meow is not as tolerant of her but he is slowly acclimating to the little pest. She keeps him moving around. Also speaking of old cats, I wonder if Doc Paul's Flash is still lounging around his place.
By Coffjr
Hey Grumpy - where you been buddy? Must be busy these days.

Is that young pussy too much for waldo?
By Thinker
Welcome to a new weekend! (Sorry Berty that your weekend is a 1/4 over! ;)) Hope you have a lot of fun planned. Is supposed to rain all weekend for me so I'm restricted to indoor sports. Hope to get a long massage in. Been too long since I gave a massage.
By Greydawg
She probably is, jr. :o

Thinker, I'm sure you can cum up with some good indoor sports to keep you occupied. ;) I am a little confused... are you planning on giving or receiving a long massage? Or both? I'm also confused on one more thing. What is this "rain" you speak of? We don't get that stuff much on the left coast. :roll:
By Thinker
I wanted to give one. Couldn't though. Crashed on my bike. All bandaged up now thanks to the Urgent Care.

The rain came early. I think the weatherman needs to pay my medical bills. ;)
By Greydawg
Well, that sucks, Thinker. :cry: Hope you didn't hurt yourself too bad.

Rain... got some of that yesterday which is a very rare occurrence- especially for this time of the year. It was about enough to settle the dust... and raise the humidity. Fortunately it's only supposed to hit 91° today... but with 77% humidity (at the moment), it ain't gonna be fun. :roll:
By Thinker
I'll survive but would like the COFF ladies...especially one in particular...to nurse me back to health. It would also reduce their risk of breast cancer from what I hear!
By Greydawg
Well, it sure don't hurt to ask. The worst that could happen is that they will say "no". But just think if they said "yes"? :D :D
By honora
Hey everyone! Yep Grey I noticed some time ago but wasn't sure if I should say on here! But Waldo definitely gave you away :)

So I just got back from a voyeur's dream world: Desire resort in Cancun! Wow have any of you ever been? It was incredible; I was sad when it was time to leave. At first I was kind of nervous but the people there are very laid back. If you haven't been, I highly recommend it! To be honest I though of my COFF peeps and how fun it would be to have everyone there... hmmm I could slide that white towel down on Manda!! Hehe

I'm going to rest now from my vacation :)
By Thinker
Honora, Glad you had a great time on vacation. Did you get to go with anyone? Are you a voyeur? I wondered if you were on the other side of it as an exhibitionist. Would definitely "desire" to voyeur you!

Just found out that a friend booked a vacation with Bare Necessities Cruise. Would love to go if I can find someone to go with me.
By honora
Thinker, yes I would consider myself a voyeur and exhibitionist; and especially after that trip hehe. At the resort there were a variety of people ranging from nudists that have no interest in swinging or voyeurism to those with great interest, but everyone was respectful regardless. We saw people who were also there just because they enjoyed the fact that it is adult only and not family friendly. I did go with someone; it is a couples only resort but for the month of August couples were allowed to bring a single female. I think I may give a more detailed account in the exhibitionist forum sometime for those who would want more info.

I'm not sure about cruises though because I haven't been on one and I have heard mostly that it wasn't a very good experience and they can be hit or miss - but who knows maybe I will change my mind and cross that one off the bucket list :D
By 327retro
Sorry to hear about your ride Thinker, sure glade your walking and talking about it without all sorts of rehab.

Lil'Red you scrumptious, lovable squeezable lil'Daring! So nice to see you. And you must tell of your vacation experience. Well at least what you can. :) ;)
By Greydawg
Well, the "experiment" that Honora put me up to- sort of :roll: didn't quite work out like I hoped, So I guess it's time to send Greydawg permanently to the dawghouse and retire him. Going back to my original username.
By mandadees
Hey there girlfriend!

I finally made it on tonight and read up. OMG, I think we could have fun at that place! I think we would both have to lose our towels and explore! he he! :) Honora, honey you so needed that too!

Thank you for reassuring me earlier too, I wanted your opinion, huggs. I can't wait to see some pics of your sexy vaca!!!! xoxo :)

Thinker, I love to bike ride, but I'm a beach cruiser rider, I would bore you, LOL!

Grumpy!! I so so miss you and Sugar, write soon! Sugar, get on here girl! :)

Thumper, get our other crime partner to say hi! xo
By mandadees
Please help Jeny, love you all! xoxo

mandadees wrote:Diego,

Jeny STILL has not been paid!!!! This is totally bad!!

It's upsetting me just from our talking about it and I feel for her, you have to respond to us!

http://forums.voyeurweb.com/viewtopic.p ... eny#p43258
By Jbe
Manda, I sent Diego an e-mail about a week ago in regards to different issues like it taking so long for new comments to get reviewed and approved... and a few other things. I have never received a reply or even an acknowledgement of receipt. VW claims they read all the comments on the bb's but I really wonder about that. They need to take better care of the people that post contris... or everybody may just go away. :evil:
By Jbe
When I opened VW this morning and looked at the preview pics, my mind immediately went to one of my favorite pics when I saw the gal with the purple wig.

You know who I'm talking about... and what pic I am referring to. ;) ;) ;)
By Thinker
Manda and Honora, I will go with you. I can hold your towels if you need it. I will have something to hang it on seeing the 2 of you!!! ;)

I like to ride "socially." Going slower to be social is what makes riding fun.
By FastFive
honora wrote:I'm not sure about cruises though because I haven't been on one and I have heard mostly that it wasn't a very good experience and they can be hit or miss - but who knows maybe I will change my mind and cross that one off the bucket list :D
Honora,

When you say cruises are a "hit or miss"... are you speaking about cruises in general, or specifically nude cruises?

Just curious.
By honora
Fastfive, I just meant the Nude cruises. Some people I have talked to have been on a few of them and said it was great one time but not so great the other time. It won't stop me from looking into it though.
By FastFive
I guess it could be just like regular cruises in that a lot depends on who you're with. The people around you on a cruise can make or break the vacation. Though on a nude cruise it's probably magnified because certain people may be onboard with different expectations... the trick would be to find like-minded individuals. ;)

A nude cruise is definitely something on my bucket list, no doubt!
By rockclimber
Desire is a great resort, beautiful beach and pool and one of the nicer ones, IMO.

The cruises have been on my bucket list since I first saw an ad for a barefoot cruise on the back cover of a Hustler in college. I couldn't tell you what was in the magazine but the cover image is etched on my mind's eye..... The sailing ship is the only way I think, small intimate, out of the way beaches, open decks, small dinner parties.

Think, I like your link, and the subject came up at a party recently with friends just returning from one that they liked. But Honora is right, people have such varried desires in what they want to get out of it that its hard to say how it might be. It's like the clothing optional places, some attract an older more nudist crowd, others attract swingers avidly on the pleasure hunt, then there are those in the middle grounds, sexy, adventurous and exploring. I'm to fugly for that crowd, ha ha but I make up for it with my hands ha ha!!

M and H naked on the beach or under a cabana, oh how the mind wanders..... COFFettes do so need their relaxation and play, life is too fucking hard! Tug down that towel.... Looks up for Trin, pass that oil would you?

I invited a couple of friends to join us here. Waves and bares a nipple in a manly way ha ha.... Great people, clever, sexy as hell (well she is, ha ha) and a hell of a lot of fun to hang out with.

But I digress, a beachfront massage with warm stones and oils would be fantastic and relaxing. I had never had the stones until a gorgeous friend suggested it, turned out to be a good idea! Oh my God a massage can be fun, decidedly.... given and received.

I give a pretty good massage I think, once I get into it. (you have to really lose your pants to do it right so you can stradle your partner properly. (Grinz) Proper attention to her ass, back, neck and shoulders then switch off and work the thighs and calves and feet. (If she's ticklish, all the better...) Warm stones, oil, kisses along her skin and, well you get the picture.....

The best massage I think I've given recently had her straddling my knee, I had her ankle firmly in one hand as I used the other to take her by the hair and position her, then slowly work her shoulders, up her neck to her ear lobes then down to her breasts and then taking her hips as I worked her over my thigh. The control was constant with my hand firmly on her ankle. It set her going, slow at first, then eagerly as she bit her lower lip and closed her eyes, concentrating. After a half hour, or so, she came in a shuddering drawn out climax....and fell against my chest exhausted, only then did I release her ankle. After a nap we went for a late dinner and a drink.

Please forgive the long monologue my friends, I was inspired!
By Thinker
I totally agree, RC, that you have to be nude to give a proper massage. Another advantage is that you can lay down on her back to give general warmth to her. Sometimes that full-on contact is what is needed.

(Liked the rest of your story. Sounds like she appreciated your inspiration too!)
By Thumper
Manda and Honora in a towel snap-fight......yum yum yum!
I'd be there to kiss all the wounds better!

In the old days, we would have had a Towels Only party at Pub COFF!!! There's just something sexy about watching and waiting for a towel to part and give a peekaboo flash...almost like a summer dress in a windstorm :twisted: :D :D

John, I recognized Greydog early on, but thought maybe there was a reason for the name-change so I didn't out you.
By RCNCO
Thump!

Good to see you! I owe you a reply, give the lovely LT a hug for me. There was no mistake btw. Zero.

John, you'll have to explain that "DAWG", it makes sense some conversations now.

Towel snaps! I can't see these two fighting. Playing yes, fighting, no. Winston would get nervous with snapping towels but if fed, he would happily snooze nearby.... Ha!

Thinker, done properly one must be. I like to go slow with a massage and let it build, testing and exploring. Like building a song or a poem, trying each move, testing for response..... that's the best way to while away a Sunday afternoon, methinks!
By Jbe
Thumps, there sorta was a reason for the name change. Part of it was trying to inject some "new blood" on to the bb's. Part of it was to see if anybody would figure out it was me and "out" me. Of course I wasn't trying very hard to hide it either... :roll: especially when I put up the Waldo in a bottle pic that you did. ;)

Ya know, you are such a gentleman offering to kiss all the wounds better. :mrgreen: No wonder Lady T keeps you around. :lol:

A Towels Only party.... now doesn't that sound like fun! In the "old days" we would have had to do it via changing propics. Now we can do it by adding full sized pics to the thread. However, if we are going to ask the gals to do it, we have to be willing as well. :? I'm game... though I'm not really sure any of the ladies is going to want to look at me in just a towel. :? Hey, I could take a pic of me in a towel and send it to you for some Photoshop work to make me look like I have a six-pack. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's do it. There hasn't been a Pub COFF party in a long time. What day?
By rockclimber
I have something y'all can hang towels on.......

Just saying......... Ha ha

Oddly only one woman has ever asked for a pic of the Porsche. I forget how the name came about.... Ha ha!
By mandadees
Can I shift it? I like to speed shift, LOL! :oops:
By Jbe
Winston slipped in under me while I was writing yesterday :? and I didn't notice until today. I hope I answered his question to satisfaction.

Rock, it sounds like you give one helluva massage. ;) The story itself was great. It almost belongs in the Erotic Stories Forum. :o
By mandadees
I want a foot massage!!!

On the beach under the cabana with Patron with Honora and we get hair braids.

Where do we hang our towels? :lol: 8-) 8-) :x :o
By Jbe
Manda, I'll be right over. I actually have some training in foot and hand reflexology... and have been taught some massage by several different certified massage therapists. I'll also provide a place to hang your towels. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: And if you ask real nice, I'll supply the Patron. :) :) and maybe I'll bring one of my homemade cheesecakes. :D :D
By honora
I get wayyyyy too ticklish when it comes to a foot massage so I prefer other parts of my body to be stimulated and rubbed down

Rock, now that is just the kind of massage I want - one that ends in an orgasm like that, wow!
By Jbe
I slipped under you, Honora? Only in my wildest fantasies! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I promise I won't tickle your feet, Miss H. Reflexology involves firm pressure so it is not ticklish. But if you prefer other parts of your body to be stimulated and rubbed down, I can do that too.

And when we're all done with that. I'll take the cheesecake and smear it aaaalll over you... and then lick it off. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :oops: :oops: :o :o :o

BTW, Manda, you are going to be part of this. ;) ;) ;) :mrgreen:

elklindo, don't confuse johnforbes with something […]

Committee Suppressed

As always, I present facts and evidence, johnforbe[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

8th Amendment

Sorry, lenders do due diligence. When Clowntoke[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]

" JAN 6 COMMITTEE SUPPRESSED SECRET SERVICE T[…]

Naw...they just do it......right Clown :laugh: