Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
OMFG! This IS a banner day at VW! If memory serves, this is the first time Gattina has been back since the crash. Seeing Vienna and Gattina together with Hot Kisses in the Morning just raised my blood pressure to dangerous levels and got my heart beating so fast that I can skip any cardio I may have had planned for today. ;)

All I can say is that this shoot is one of the sexiest I have seen. The poses are outstanding and very suggestive. Whether you two ladies actually took it any further than the pics does not matter to me in the slightest. It's obvious you have amazing chemistry with each other as well as the camera.

PIc 5 made my jaw drop. I always thought Gattina has one of the most beautiful faces and my favorite shots of her have always been the "portrait" shots. But this one has taken it to a whole new level. Every shot is a work of art of TWO works of art. I'll be enjoying this set for quite some time.

So the question is... which lucky guy did the pics? Matt or Leonne... or a combination? Either way, you guys did a simply amazing job. One of the BEST contris I've seen in a long time. Well done to all.
Oh to say the poses are very suggestive is an understatement. There is no suggestions given...all actions are out in the open. Wish I were there doing the same thing to both of you.

I am glad to finally meet Gattina. Very pretty lady. She rivals others on the site. Hope she comes to the forums.
You both look fabulous!! I'm soo glad to see you both back posting! :) I think I like this set indoors better than the out door ones personally. Vienna, I love, love, love your black leather pants still! LOL! Gattina I love your come hither look in several shots! Soo sexy!! :)
I hear ya, Sextydj. There are a lot of lurkers but not a lot commenting. Part of it might be the difficulty of getting a new profile cleared by Admin for automatic posting. Seems like they are not being very diligent on reviewing and clearing new comments for posting. As you wrote- "... a glimpse into heaven" for sure.

On one of Vienna's previous contris I had invited her over but she declined saying the bb's are not what they used to be. And they never will be if contributors and commenters don't participate. But I was hoping that she might stop by anyway. :cry:
Hey at all
First a big thx to Greydawg to open this post, not to mention your charming, flattering words!
To be honest I can't remember who did the pics ... my thoughts, hands, eyes have been the most time only at Gattina loooool
It was not the first time we spent time together and also its been a while ago that we have seen us personally (unfortunately) I love these memories and I miss her, but we write from time to time ...

Dear Thinker, I guess many men AND women feel this way hehe ... and to make you a little confus ... it was just the beginning hehe ;)))

Lovely Manda, thx for leaving a charming comment, too!
I am an exhib girl from head to toe, without another girl private isn't really exciting for me, I need the thrill. But with G its hooooot ... btw you can find some unpublished pics of me now. If you are interested leave me a pm at viennalove@gmx.at

wooooow, thx so much sexy Honora!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a big big big thx to Jerry, Wellspokenchap, Sexty (glad to "see" some of you again)!!!!

Like I wrote before, I still feel not as comfortable in the forums, as before. Some things are still not ok at vw. Also problems and E-Mails are ignored, so I prefer to communicate at facebook, ... I have found lovely new and old fans/friends like Bruce. Its more private and I can share many things I wouldn't share here. Its not to talk bad about the forum or vw, just an invitation to you all :)
But your question to come back is very nice and not to answer your flattering comments would be not fair ;)

Have a great & sexy weekend
Kisses V
Thanks for stopping by, V. It's a pleasure seeing you here again even if only for a brief visit.

That's ok if you don't remember who took the pics. If your attention had been anywhere else than Gattina the pics would not have been nearly as erotic and sensual.

I agree with you that unfortunately there are still some things at VW that could be better... like Admin responding to e-mails in a more timely manner and also clearing new account postings on a more proactive basis. But maybe.... just maybe we can get things addressed.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Next thing you know, Joe is gonna go around tellin[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]