Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By freddie
Hey Country Gal, I hope today was special for you. I know you've been on my mind most of the day.
I also don't know how it's possible but you just keep getting better looking every day. ;)
Happy Birthday Babe!
By Skeetz
Happy Birthday Wishes from me too, CG!

And Ditto to what Viscount said.

Luuuvve that "Birthday Suit!" Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
By Coffjr
Happy Birthday CG - sorry I'm a bit late. And I agree about your birthday suit - was that what you wore on Saturday and Sunday at your parties? :oops: Looking Good!
By RCNCO
[color=#FF0000]Happy Birthweek Country Gal!!! hope you had a great one and it was filled with only good things!

Rock Climber and Winston

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
[/color]
By RCNCO
Happy Birthweek Country Gall!!!

Hope its a fun one and filled with every good thing!

RC & Beagle

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By Skeetz
Winston! Get off that keyboard, you type funny!

Silly Beagle!
By mandadees
Happy Birthday CG!

I just popped in and saw you back, WB! :) It's so nice to see people saying hi! :)
By ICU
Happy Birthday from me CG....I hope all your wishes came true! Great seeing you here again.

Speaking of seeing, it is a pleasure to see CountessFuntime here again. I have often wondered how you were getting along. Hopefully time is making things easier. I am so pleased to see you drop by.
By ICU
Oh! BTW, it's good to you too retro. Sure would like to have all the gang back again on a regular basis. I've missed the clever ones (that includes everyone but myself). I somehow missed out on that particular attribute. Missed you guys/gals!
By Skeetz
Please accept my apology for missing your B'day CG. Hope you had a great one!

Love the new propic btw, what a fantastic Glamour Shot! I kinda' like you, "upside down." :oops:
By Skeetz
LOL, well since it took so long to put it up I suggest you leave it for a long while. Great shot!

You are definitely rockin' the sexy pose there darlin' . . . Mmmm, Mmm!
By Skeetz
LOL, well since it took so long to put it up I suggest you leave it for a long while. Great shot!

You are definitely rockin' the sexy pose there darlin' . . . Mmmm, Mmm!
By Greydawg
CountryGal, that's a shame you had to sell your horses as they seemed to bring you a great amount of joy. I've been an admirer of your contris since you first started posting and have been patiently wating for the "next one". If it is going to contain more shots like your current propic, it ought to be a good one. Of course with a cute number like you, how could it be bad?!
By Thinker
Sorry about your horses. I remembered you talked about them before but I was thinking you just had to find a new home for them during the move.

Your propic is interesting. I would never have guessed it was you. You look so different in it. I hope your next photoshoot is one of you looking like the girl-next-door. I am always a sucker for those pix.
By Skeetz
countrygal wrote:Im planning on making a contri outta some of those pics maybe next month.
Sounds like a great plan, CG, I'll be looking forward to it with much anticipation. I love the "look" you present in this propic. "Country Gal turned sophisticated, slightly raunchy, seductress," a side of you we don't often see.

Love it!
By mandadees
I love this propic CG! :) Very Joan Crawford or Jane Mansfield!!
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]