Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By rockclimber
Well March snuck in like a quiet lamb and it looks like its whipping out like a full blown COFF gathering new and old, Nice to see you lovely ladies and I hope all are well as I read up the page. Winston sends a paw of kindness and let April arrive with a bang!

I did talk to the lovely Trinity this week and she says hello. I don't think she would mind my saying. I really like the progress on the main page, it's a step in the right direction for sure. Does anyone else have suggestions comments ideas, impressions???? Now is the time to speak up!

Time to get back in the groove and point out the exceptional Contributors too.

Here is another contri from our old buddy Thanatos, he's using the name JB CREW but its him. (Dare ya to prove me wrong!)

But she is a beauty! Charis

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/view/3149077
By rockclimber
And one more, a new comer who took them for her birthday, we DO love birthday girls!! woo hoo!!

Sexy Mama

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/view/3149188

Tres Bien!!!!

I like the contrast from color to B/W and think the last pic should have gone back to color myself. I really like creative photography myself. It's hard to describe but I know when I see something that just grabs me. Sexy Mama's first two do just that!

That is what it is all about vibrant sensual women comfortable in their own skin sharing themselves and proud of their bodies and their sexuality.

Let's face it , being a mother is an incredible demanding job far more so than any job I have ever done or most of us do. The long term ramifications of a job well or poorly done are life long. It is so easy for a woman to lose herself in it and that is a shame.

Personally I think she suffers and those she loves and who love her suffer too if she just subsumes herself into the role. My own mother did that, worked herself to death selflessly. The women we love need the space and the privacy of their own time and thoughts to fully be women.... and if they have it.... they will bring back to those they love all the better a life... love and happiness.

OK, I'll shut up now......

Have a good Monday folks!
By rockclimber
Thanks Thinker,

It's easy with such a great group of beautiful women!

Especially in their birthday suits...........

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By holliebaby
Here is a recent photo I took for a friend. I thought I would share it with all my friends here.
Attachments
2014 hollie 1 small.jpg
2014 hollie 1 small.jpg (166.02 KiB) Viewed 15048 times
By Skeetz
Absolutely Beautiful Holly, you are one stunning woman!

I'm really glad to be counted as one of your friends. At least I hope I am, that is just a gorgeous shot of your gorgeous self. Sure is nice to have you back again, but I have to ask, just for future reference, what does a friend have to do to garner a favor such as that?
By Skeetz

I'm really glad to be counted as one of your friends. At least I hope I am, that is just a gorgeous shot of your gorgeous self. Sure is nice to have you back again, but I have to ask, just for future reference, what does a friend have to do to garner a favor such as that?
By Skeetz

By 327retro
Rock; 3-31-14 10:00 Am. I missed that contri so thanks for the link.

I think your words were quite eloquent and heart felt in your post and very much understand what you were trying to convey. I try to do that with Sugar every day. BUT...

Once a mother things change drastically. "The long term ramifications of a job well or poorly done are life long." In your words in this sentence is the key Rock. You also said, "Let's face it , being a mother is an incredible demanding job far more so than any job I have ever done or most of us do." I know that for a fact. I was Mister Mom for a few years. And we can't forget a Fathers roll in all of this either with all the broken families & welfare. That's another subject altogether.

You mentioned, " It is so easy for a woman to lose herself in it and that is a shame." I have to disagree, it's not easy for a woman to loose herself in this. but it is the nature of life for a normal woman. Child bearing changes those with the best of genes as does time & gravity. Gives the ol'man gray hairs sooner too. Go figure.

If your mother read this she would smack you upside the head and say, what I didn't raise you well ya schlemiel? ;)

Just an added perspective to your good thoughts Rock.
By 327retro
Well hay there lovely Hollie, always nice to see you pop in. Love the way your shirt brings out the color of your eyes. Sure did notice those lovely lady bits too.

Great week ya'll.
By ICU
Hi Hollie...luv that color on you!! That outfit accents your amazing assets to the max!!

Very glad to see u here again.

I tried chatting with you on goggle+ A few weeks back but I guess you never saw it. U r as beautiful as ever. No doubt about it, you have a very lucky hubby.
By Thinker
Beautiful picture Hollie. I just saw your fantastic face at first. Once I recovered, I noticed the rest of you. Such a nice way to start the week for me! Smooch!
By mandadees
Hi Hollie,

I love that picture, you look soo good! It's so nice to see you! :)
By trinityxxx
Hello COFF gang! Boy do I miss all of you!
Hope everyone is going well and in good health.
Even though I haven't chimed in here for quite sometime, just want you to know all of you have been in my heart the whole time. Miss you and luv ya!

Xxxx
Trin

Ps... Hollie great pic. Turquoise is lovely on you... Or off too. Hehe!!
By Skeetz
Well, well, well, Trinity it is very good to see you back here again. How are you sweety?

I've been following your posts over on RC, sure hope everything is getting back to normal for you and your family.
By Coffjr
Hey Trin - great seeing you again. I've missed you too. I hope you chime in more and we can get back to our food shopping. :D Take care and hope all is well with you. Any updates for your propic?
By Thinker
Welcome back Trinity. Is it time for a joint photoshoot again? I volunteer to be the photographer so your hubbies can participate too.
By rockclimber
Darn good call think.... that girl deserves a thread of het own and an invite to come chat..... would you do the honors?
By honora
Just wanted to say hello to everyone here, and to mention how nice it is to see Hollie, Sassy and Trinity too! Hope all of you are having a good week so far :D
By countrygal
Hey guys! Its been awhile just wanted to drop in say and say hi. Been pretty busy lately hope you're all doing great!
Attachments
2014-03-12-10-41-01_deco.jpg
2014-03-12-10-41-01_deco.jpg (625.15 KiB) Viewed 14812 times
By ICU
Things are looking up! More and more of the beautiful ladies we COFF men have grown to know and love are slowly returning...

Countrygal you look amazing....luv the selfie!!
By Thinker
Glad to see you hear again CG! Didn't you move recently? How did that go? Are all of the animals (including humans) settling in well? Nice pictures of a cute gal!
By Greydawg
So back in the pre-crash days I used to check this thead out as it seemed to be really happening with a lot of action. What happened to everyone? However, I do see some familiar faces with the always amazing Hollie, Trinity, Honora and CountryGal.

Anyways, just thought I'd stop in and see what was happening.
By mandadees
Happy Easter everyone!!

It's so nice to see everyone stopping in and saying hello.
By Skeetz
Hey, CG's back! Good to see ya' cutie! Hope to see "more" of ya', and soon!

Happy Easter to All!

Manda, your avatar pose prompted me, as always, to think of you, uhh, how should I put it, uhh? Well sufice it to say, "Beware the Horny Easter Bunny!"
SillyRabbit.jpg
SillyRabbit.jpg (48 KiB) Viewed 14768 times
By cdl2
I finally got back in here......man they sure messed things up for me!!!!
Plus I got a new computer with windows 7..........I don't like learning new stuff at my age......LOL
By mandadees
Welcome back Cdl2!!!

I missed you here too!

Xoxo M

:D
By 327retro
Sure would be Graydawg, don't think that will happen any time soon though.

Hey cdl, nice to hear from you and yes I know what you mean about new stuff. Most annoying. Finally get the so called old stuff working proper then come up with new stuff that don't work worth a damn. Go figure. Built in obsolescence I recon. Just like in cars. Grrrr...
By Greydawg
Well, Retro, one can always hope.

Now if I can just get past this blasted probation period so my posts will... post without having to wait for days to be approved.
By 327retro
Hey ICU,

Didn't want to take up CG's Birthday space to say Hey. Nice to hear from you. Love the new pro pic. It fits you, in a good & fun way. Job & shift change has me all screwed up. I have a question. Since I can't get here as often as I'd like, where did you see Countessfuntime? I know some of us ol'regulars would love to give her some hugs and love. I caution you and others that there have been some strange going on's here since last November. I doubt CFT would post on her own at this juncture. Just sayin.
By mandadees
Retro, Where are Beef and Cherrybomb? Are they ok?

give Sugar a hug and kiss, :D
By Skeetz
How the Heck are Ya' Grumpy? good to see Ya' back around these parts. It'd be even better if that long legged blonde was showin' up with Ya'!

Don't mean to cut in on Ya' Grump, but I can answer the Pretty Ladies question. They're hanging out at VC, Manda, the Beefmaster is being his same old self and CB is lookin' fine as ever. Vanessa and Richard are quite the celebrities over there too!

Speaking of Lookin' Fine, I love your pose in this latest avatar. Have I told you that before? Probably . . . but Dayumm, what a body.
By 327retro
Hey Greaydawg, yep I know about that probation period. Been here for 10 years or so then the changes & hack most annoying to say the least. Good to know that ICU didn't check the dates. It has to be about two years now. Time passes so quickly with the daily grind one forgets how much has passed buy.

Hey Mand!!! Yes Cherry & Beef are doing quite well. Beef just wanted to give a shout out to old friends. Cherry is hotter & better than ever, Beef has gotten better with his photography skills. It's all very good and quite lovely if I may say. Where are they? Think Harry Potter, the name that can't be spoken. If I may add your lookin real fine Manda. :D
By Greydawg
Yeah, Retro. I've been around the site for quite some time as well so I knew that I was going to have to go through "probation". It was just frustrating getting through it. But it looks like Admin finally approved me for instant posting.
By ICU
Yep, retro. You caught me in a señor moment. Thx for that. Ha

I had been gone for a while and was used to the threads being up to date and timely. The activity has been drastically reduced around here. I completely missed out on the hacking event. I found out about it thru John via email. He didn't give me details but he did say something about some of the top ladies accounts getting hacked and their personal info being leaked. Man, did that PISS me off! What kind of idiot would do such a thing? Absolutely nothing to be gained by it other than running off good women who are just trying to have fun and enjoy their gorgeous female charms and wares with us voyeuristic individuals. Sounds like some sort if adalecent behavior. I will never understand what makes these geeks do this sort of thing and also write viruses to mess up strangers computers. Complete NUTS!! That's what they are. They need a better outlet for their creativity. They need to mature.

Anyway, back to what I started with, I didn't think to check the dates of each post. Ain't it a shame getting old? So far I'm not liking it. Wish I had a youth machine that could make me in my thirties again. Just think of all the possibilities to keep your experiences and then use what you've learned all over again in a youthful body. I'd love it!

Good to see you here retro. And welcome Greydawg. Glad to read you are thru the trial stage. Reading Skeetz post has just about convinced me to drop a few bucks and turn red. Seems like I'm missing the most active threads which are now on the pay side.
By Skeetz
CG, I have the same, double posting problem, almost every time I try to post from my cell phone. I've made it a habit to always check, and if there are two, I delete one. Gotta' do it right away though, if you leave the page and then come back to check the edit feature goes away.

But hey, with that new propic/avatar you've posted, I'm very happy to see two or three of you in a row. Very Happy!

Looks like she's "Head Over Heels" excited to be back guys . . . me too!
By 327retro
ICU, it's all about math made easy by Grumpy. I'm 39 & lovin it. Surprised you haven't followed along. You'll just have to by my book now. It's a quick read and only 50¢ :lol: :roll:

All though there was this painter that did a portrait a while back of me, said he did one for some English man or what ever by the name of Dorian Gray. Recon that fellow was some sort of dapper Dan, real nice hand writing in his letter of recommendation of this painter. Must have been tough coming to America and starting all over. Quite inexpensive for a portrait.

Oh well, got to git.

Later ya'll!
By mandadees
Skeeter, ask them to stop and say hello, they are all great people.

I don't want to go there to igor's because they stole my contri and seem to be the ones trying to cause trouble here. Just a personal preference for me and a character issue for whoever would do that to girls who post.

I would love to see them all come say hello and contribute too. Vanessa B is amazing!!! Beef and Cherry too!!! I have a few things I am playing with myself if I can work through the upload process again. Not up to Vanessa's level LOL!!

CG, I love your new propic! I think the contri will be fabulous too! :)

Hi Bob!!

Paul, where are you hiding? I need Paul time!! John too!!!! And Berty!!!!!!

Grey, your jokes are hillarious!! :)

JR, Cdl2 and retro, I love your comments!

RC, Hollie, Sassy, Trinity, Di and Honora, we need another COFF party! I'm all smiles now just thinking about one! LOL

:lol:
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment