Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
Have you talked to her about it?

Everyone has their own reasons:
Doesn't want anyone to see the pictures.
Doesn't like how she looks on camera.
Isn't comfortable in front of the camera
Objections to nude photography

You can try anonymous poses, compliments, or take a photography class. Ultimately you have to respect her wishes.

;)

Wine, yes but start with a focus on one thing; like her legs or ass.

Then advance to her cleavage or her naked back and so on? Watch out for identifying locations and just have some fun with it. Some women use a large hat or sunglasses to hide behind, find what makes her comfortable.

And don't forget lots and lots of compliments! Let her know how much it turns you on.

We all love compliments!
:D :D :D
I think this is a very difficult hurdle to clear. I am a nudist and have a difficult time convincing someone to go to a clothing-optional event. Women have body issues...saying they are not good to look at. Having you take a picture that they cannot control when and where it is shown nor to whom must be an enormous hurdle.

I agree with Manda about starting with tame body parts like feet and legs. Complimenting their bodies helps but don't do it just when you are taking pictures. Compliment her ALL the time and ALL of her body parts...not just her boobs.
I found that special hotel getaways like Valentine's Day are a great incentive to photograph a horny, spirited wife who is being treated very special and is then enticed into posing in sexy outfits and less as you photograph and compliment her. Liberal amounts of wine and champagne help too. I shared several intimate hotel photo sets, partial and full nudes, taken of the wife on VW some years ago after digital came on the scene. They wee posted without her knowledge, but with her eyes blurred by photoshop s/w. After seeing the great the replies on her poses and body, I fessed up to her. She not only did not get mad, she got hot reading the comments from both men and women who wanted to do sexual things to her. Not only did she fuck me great that night, but she did more posing for me to post. I am fortunate that she was willing to play along. Not all woman are that comfortable doing so. After a year or so, we just tired of posting and moved on to other fun things.
One thing I would have to say is that alcohol does not equal consent, but it may equal regrets.

Objection one is usually her perception of how she looks. Get some glamour/nude photography books, maybe take a class. Learn how to make her photos look her best. Even if you can't take great images, she may be willing to help you in the attempt and learning.

Objection two, who is going to see them. Don't post without permission. Consider taking anonymous shots. Always keep your word, no matter what.

Objection three, what will her ____________ think. This could be family, friends, coworkers, etc. This may mean sticking with anonymous shots, but in time after reading some comments or when you learn to do shots that she is proud of she may change her mind enough to stand up to potential objectors. If the attempt is to produce an artistic image, there are actually few people that do object.

I have shot a number of women that went from worrying about their blouse slipping to posing completely nude in a public park and having fun with it. It is not magic words, tricks or drinks. It is about quality images, trust and safety. Show her this post, talk with her, and get her input.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]