Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By scottc
I am dying to eat my girls pussy after I Kum in her but she is not so keen on the idea, any girls wanna help me out. :mrgreen:
By Solstice2006
...more fun eating her pussy after both you and your buddy have cum in her ! When you two get her all warmed up she won't object at all .
By fastglass427
Wife likes to break out the rubber sheets and baby oil and get slippery from head to toe at least once a week, she'll tie me to a chair and do a live Web cam show with live audio or phone requests
By WickedWonder
We had been to a Halloween Party and had lots to drink. Got home and both wife and I were feeling really good. Dark, Late so we began getting it on in the back yard. After getting our clothes off I had to piss before doing anything else. She bent over exposing her ass and wide open pussy to me and told me to piss in her pussy. Do you know hard hard it is to piss with an erection? Anyway I slid into her, pissed for all I was worth. She then had me lay down in the grass, mounted me and she pissed for ever.
The cool weather combined with warm piss caused her to have an orgasm quickly.

It was fun but we have never did it again.
By AnonAnon
When I was dating my wife I learned that she liked to have sex with her dates on her second-floor deck with only darkness for cover. When I realized this was something she made a habit of doing, I realized that my car parked in front of her house was probably sign enough for the neighbors that a show would come later, and that she wasn't the least bit concerned about being seen as she pushed me down on my back and climbed on top. Not expecting me to want to show her neighbors, but also expecting me not to mind her showing off. I didn't.
By Jocko64
My wife can get pretty kinky at times, well she used to, those days over for us in older age! First of all, we have open marriage since 6 months after we married!

We go to large party, about 35 or so people there, wife wears skirt (to knees) and button up blouse, no panties (never wears them). We get there, go to large basement rec room, bar set up and we sit at bar, I am watching a game on TV and we are having drinks. Several tables and chairs in room all fill with folks. After couple drinks I notice wife swinging around on her stool a couple times, she now on third drink. She says she going upstairs to bathroom, one down there is where all sitting and she did not want to use it ?? I guess?

This is story I got on way home! She went up to use bathroom and goes in master bedroom and is peeing and door opens and her friends husband walks in and walks right up to her sitting on toilet and says you showed me yours now you can see mine and whipped his dick out in front of her. Now with three drinks in her she told me that she told him to come closer and took him deep in her mouth and sucked him and within a couple minutes he blew his load down her throat! She comes back down and sits beside me again kissing me deeply and asking for another drink.

I am watching game and another friends husband asked her to go upstairs and dance, she asked if I minded, No big deal, I said go (I hate to dance anyway). She downs her drink and goes. Now this is rest of story I got on way home! She said they danced a few times and and he wanted to go outside for a smoke so they went out and he was all over her, feeling, and kissing her and she said she was loving every minute of it. He pulled her skirt up and said he wanted to fuck her and put her on back of a car and dropped his pants and shoved his dick in her wet pussy putting a load in her. What she did not know was that the guy she had sucked was now there and said he wanted to fuck her kissing her and loving on her. By now her tits were out and they both had sucked them and now she has the second dick going in her wet pussy. Other guy standing watching and feeling her tits. BJ guy blew his load, she said she was dripping full of both of the guys cum and asked the dancer to get her a drink and napkins to wipe herself. He went to get them while the other guy telling her BS about how good she is and kissing and feeling her tits (34D's). Guy comes with napkins and a drink, BJ guy says he is going in so now they are talking after she wiped herself. Dancer tells her that BJ guy told her what a great BJ she gives and how she took him deep and swallowed. He asked her if she would suck him, she feeling no pain said she would and he sits on trunk of car and she takes his dick out and said it took a while but he finally dumped his load down her throat.

She comes back downstairs, comes to me frenching me and this time I am sensing something going on but still oblivious. She says she wants to go, game over, we says thank you's and goodbyes and leave. As soon as we are in car she is rubbing my dick and saying she is horny and starts telling me what had transpired. We get home and she wants fucked so I get thirds and then get a big dildo out and fuck her till about three am with that! She falls asleep! Next AM I am in sunroom in my undershorts reading paper, she walks in about 11 naked and kneels in front of me and looks up saying she needs some protein. She frenches me, I can taste the minty close up toothpaste and she goes for my cock sucking the cum from it!

Both of the guys tried t get some more action from her but she told them it was one time thing and she would tell their wives if they bothered her. That was the end of that but the ironic part was that the one wife had been told by my wife that she had shaved me and she wanted to see for herself. I had her in the sack a couple time with my wife's OK. Her husband never knew but she ended up shaving him.
By Solstice2006
My wife has turned into to a closet exhibitionist over the years but I have to admit that I helped her to this point . We've fucked and done many blowjobs on visible balconies around the country .
Most recently was last fall in Memphis where she put on a hot show for anyone who looked our way across the street from a busy bar with outside seating . She rarely , if ever , talks about these episodes but we keep doing it .

I'm a lucky guy !
By AnonAnon
My wife doesn't like talking about her exhibitionism either, but once after an evening of wearing a dress that it was clear she had modified the straps on to hang lower and be elastic so as to pull even lower when she sat, she admitted to it. She only did so quickly because I was standing over her looking down her dress at the ample amounts of chest it was revealing, including part of her areolae. I don't mind. I prefer the action over an admission.
By fetishvanessa
megamaster wrote:everything except scat/pissing. :D
I am into golden shower . I think it is hot to stand over my sub and he has to swallow my GS or piss over his dick in the bath tub.
But brown shower no!
By fetishvanessa
These days i have a fantasy to be in a nice hotel room and i will order some room service
and play with my self when my food is on my way and i leave my hotel room door open...
By sktthemes
Very kinky!!!
love playing in public - topless beach , spas, clubs
love to play with couples and seduce 2 guys at the same time
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]