Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Yoof
WTF everything I click takes me to the Redcloud join page. Listen mother fuckers if i wanted to rejoin Redclouds I would, stop with this stupid shit.
By FastFive
The only things that redirect to RedClouds are the contris listed as "Explicit Content". Seems fairly obvious... :roll:
By Yoof
On the main VW home page where it list the different section with photos of the ladies, every time I click on that section I get a redirect. I fi click on just the picture I go to that sebsection, but If I click on the name of the subsection..Redcloud ad here I come.
By monkeycoi
I think that's a kind of advertisement? You can block the ads if you want, dude. or is it a kind of coding, you just have to be aware of it since there are few legit nowadays.
By Intrepid
For a few days now, every time you click on a section, Private Shots, Free Style, Nude in Public, etc you are redirected to the RedClouds membership advertisement page. This is just a marketing scam, but it is very annoying.
By MelbourneCouple
FastFive wrote:The only things that redirect to RedClouds are the contris listed as "Explicit Content". Seems fairly obvious... :roll:
Not for me. I often get redirected when clicking on non-explicit links.
By Intrepid
The only things that redirect to RedClouds are the contris listed as "Explicit Content". Seems fairly obvious... :roll:
Give it a try before you exhibit your derision. Seems fairly obvious.
By dancingmeadow19
Yoof wrote:WTF everything I click takes me to the Redcloud join page. Listen mother fuckers if i wanted to rejoin Redclouds I would, stop with this stupid shit.
Maybe there something good for you to there maybe instead...
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]