Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By duner2
Hi all, I'm hoping someone can give me some good ideas. You see, in almost our entire marriage of 30 plus years, I've always fantasized about watching my wife with another man. She's been with another man, even though she denies it, I know for a fact it has happened. But unfortunately for me, I was not present at the time to enjoy the show. This is something that I truly would like to watch happen. I'm sure that maybe all we need is just the right circumstances for it to finally happen. Anyone know where I can take her, perhaps to some exotic island somewhere, where the guys will hit on her and be persistent enough, that maybe we can convince her to let it happen? Please don't tell me to take her to one of those nudist resorts because I doubt she would even go there. It has to be somewhere innocent enough on the surface, but someplace that guys go to to seduce married tourists. Thank you for any suggestions.
By rondallstone
Loose a bet to me large enough to hurt you guys financially....I will give you alternative options to reconcile...6'6" 245lbs and nearly 9 inches...love 3-somes and was well trained by former wife what role I have..rondallstone@gmx.com
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]