Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By miki1
It is over a month since the end of January competition but my win is not confirmed yet.VW is not willing to respond.I would like to ask January winners if they had their wins confirmed already
By BreeOclaire
Hey miki,
It is true that their communication does seem a bit lacking.

However, rest assured that you should see something "Winners Notification" in your inbox soon I would hope. (May want to keep watch on your Spam folder.)

It was the end of Jan. when I got the email notification from Leo via VW of my Dec. win and then it was about the mid-end of last month till I received the check in the mail.

I do not know the size of the crew who operates and maintains our playground but I can only imagine how timely it would be to verify, approve, issue & process their monthly winners on top of keeping up with the hundreds-plus of contributors on a daily basis, etc.

So, hang in there and may everything go smoothly as you patiently await ;)
By miki1
Hello BreeOclaire,
Thank you for the advice but I will disagree.There are a total of 8 sections and about 45 winners each month.If we assume that only one person is taking care of everything,he will need no more than few days to check and double check all results and send mails to all winners.
Lack of customer support was always a trade mark for VW.The problem is that recent months things got even worse
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]