Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By imagesbygordon
Just wanted to say this! I am always fussed at by the commenters that the images I submit need to be larger and that I should et another camera, etc.

Just today a friend of mine showed me where one of those free picture sites had stolen some of my images and when I looked at them they were definitely my images and to make it a lot worse, the people publishing them had not even taken the time to edit the images and removed the words that were on the photos - "Shown at http://www.Voyeirweb.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;".

That is exactly why the images I post for the viewing pleasure of the VW members are not high-rez large dpi or large pixel count images.

it did not take long to get the images removed from that free picture website, but it did cost me $100 to get my lawyer to write the cease order email to the website. After that they came down/were removed yesterday afternoon. But this is something that should be addressed in some way I think.

Maybe VW could take a page from other websites and add a non-right-click code to the website to prevent others from copying photos from the website? Just a thought.
By SomeDude
How frustrating that people do this. It hurts contributors because the copyright holder has agreed to have it on one web site for one month, with the option of even having it removed from Funbags archives. When it's reposted elsewhere, you no longer control the life cycle of it. Getting it removed from 27 tumblrs and various tube sites is a lot harder than getting it removed from the site where you have an account.

Back in the old days, a contributor could contact the admins here and they'd send stock C&D's and DMCA takedowns on your behalf. I don't know if that's still an option. Given that there are a couple of sites that are basically full mirrors of VW's static content, I'm not sure how aggressive they're defending their license to use your copyrighted works.

The non-right-click Javascript thing doesn't actually work for that. I could explain why, but it would only encourage bad behaviour.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]