Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By imagesbygordon
Is there any way to have something like this stopped? It seems to appear on every contribution in the comments section.

"Do you like exchange pics or video? I am bi wives. Send me your pics and i send my pics, if you likle is possible encounter. kiss anna
- bella.maliziosa@email.it"

I wrote to the moderator Leo and never got a reply about it.

I actually sent an email to the poster and they hit me back with a request that they wanted me to send them a lot of my photos so that they could post them on one of their paid websites but there was no compensation in it for me.

They did offer to help me get into contact with a few of the models they work with all of the time and have an opportunity to pay those models for shoots - one thing though, they are located in either Italy or France, one time they told me it was Italy and the other time they said they were in France but that they were trying to expand to the USA.

It is definitely SPAM and a SCAM - I wish it could be stopped someway?
By BreeOclaire
I have found it best to just pass over such posts. Either simply reply "Thank You" and move on or if it bothers you that much, just flag it and it'll automatically be removed. No sense letting 1 rotten apple spoil the basket full of goodies ;)
By imagesbygordon
I know, sorry. I wish it was just one of them doing it, but there is also a contributor - ARTGALLERY&% - that has started this same type assault everyday - I just delete them and go on - it was just a very frustrating day with all the rude people commenting that day.

Sorry.
By imagesbygordon
Thanks, I know - I should just be quiet - I wish it was just one bad apple. Now I have three different account holders commenting all with the same ole dribble - I am a thief, with stolen images, I have a professional stable of models, etc.

And this morning I started getting a third set of SPAM from another member asking me to exchange pictures with them - "If I join"! LOL!

The flag button does not seem to work so I guess the delete button is all that can be done.

Thanks again
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed