Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By imagesbygordon
Just thought I would write and ask why does everyone have to be so mean on the Voyerweb/Redclouds Comment sections of the contributions?

I know that the internet and being a free service allows for a lot of people to feel empowered to be mean to others, berate them, and call them all kinds of names that they would NEVER say to anyone's face - but if the people who are visiting the VW/RC site would just be nice and enjoy the postings this would be a much better place to be and visit.

I was raised old school where if you could not say anything nice about someone you did not say anything about them. It is so sad how people here think that just because something does not allow them to get a jolly it is one of the most horrible and disgusting things in the world.

It kills me how some people will fly completely off the handle because a woman has a tattoo, or she has pubic hair, or she does not have pubic hair, or there is not a picture of her showing her ass, or spreading her ass cheeks so they can see an anus, or they do not have their legs spread wide open in every photo.

The worst thing for me is that there are several people posting on my contributions that say my pictures/contributions are STOLEN in some way and that I "have a stable" like I am a pimp. If they know that my pictures are stolen, I would REALLY like for them to tell me where the images are also being published so that I can deal with the fact that someone stole the from ME!!!!!!!!

How can people be in such a "RAMPAGE" all of the time. I wish I had the time to dedicate my life to posting over and over and over and over the same ole stuff all of time.

And this comment, that is obviously a copy and paste job appears on everybody's contributions - "Do you like exchange pics or video? I am bi wives. Send me your pics and i send my pics, if you likle is possible encounter. kiss anna
- bella.maliziosa@email.it
BELLAMALIZIOSA"

This is one reason why those people that constantly comment that my images are not large enough or that my camera needs to be better will never get their way and should also just stop. I do not want my images stolen and sold elsewhere so lower resolution and smaller image sizes help prevent this a little. Sorry ya'll!!!!

I started posting photos here to hopefully let people enjoy the fruits of my hobby and the fact that I get to do a lot of picture taking and that I enjoy very much what I do. I hoped that the enjoyment of seeing beautiful women would be a good thing - but VW/RC is really a mean place. I wish people would try and make it a nice place to visit.
By BreeOclaire
Hello Gordon, I'm assuming you are the "Gordon Earle" who posted Female Friends Domination in the Shades of Red themed contest today? I have admired many of your works that you've shared on RC & VW.

Sorry to hear of your frustrations. But it's good to see you reaching out. To see you do have a voice.

I try not to be too quick to judgement, however, I can understand why some may accuse someone with access to so many lovely ladies as stolen. I also notice you don't have a Profile pic or any profile info that I recall. Those are details that may help you appear to be more real anyway.

There have been many changes to this site over the years. A huge one seems to be the lack of community where once all contributors had a special "private" board where they could discuss technique, compliment each other & share a little bit more about themselves that they may not have the liberty to share just through a set of 10 images. I believe this gave the site a unique flare. You had space to show your appreciation to your loyal fans on the public forums but you also had the security of being able to build relationships with the people who really keep this place going. The web crew, the photographers, the models, etc. I can only imagine the investment of time that Leo, Diego, Raven and many others have in keeping this place afloat. So, though many of us still fuss about what used to be...I know we must be patient. I see great things still happening here and wish it much success.

I certainly am no expert but posting to this playground for a time has taught me quite a few things. #1, criticism can sting. Whether you're the photographer, model or both ... you can't help but take it personally. I agree with your thoughts or rather the words of Thumper's mother (Disney classic : Bambi) : "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all." However, everyone has an opinion. Another quote I keep in mind is : "You can please some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time...but you can never please all of the people all of the time." So, once you put something out there...you have to prepare for maybe not being everyone's cup of tea, lol. Believe me...they have a much better handle on the bashing comments than they once did. Some favorites I've been called in the past : Hairy Romanian, Pancake Tits, Tranny Queen...after a while you just gotta laugh it off and focus on the loads of positive comments from loyal fans & friends who truly do appreciate what you're doing. (I do like the feature that when you upload, you can select whether to allow ONLY registered members to comment.)

This playground has been a great outlet to my Cowan & I over the years. Creating & documenting and then sharing all of those emotions & passions with others who can relate is a pretty unique experience.

So, hang in there. Keep enjoying your passions and keep inspiring others around you ;)

(Sorry if my 2 cents turned into a bit more of rambling)

By imagesbygordon
Thanks girl - I know - it just got to me - every day there are several, no contributing free, members that have made it a mission to go thru my contributions and accuse me of being a thief and it got to me - sorry.

And, btw, my profile picture . . . I have submitted and submitted and uploaded and uploaded ever since day one trying to get one posted but it has never worked, so I just gave up!

Thanks again
By rockclimber
BreeOclaire wrote:Hello Gordon, I'm assuming you are the "Gordon Earle" who posted Female Friends Domination in the Shades of Red themed contest today? I have admired many of your works that you've shared on RC & VW.

Sorry to hear of your frustrations. But it's good to see you reaching out. To see you do have a voice.

I try not to be too quick to judgement, however, I can understand why some may accuse someone with access to so many lovely ladies as stolen. I also notice you don't have a Profile pic or any profile info that I recall. Those are details that may help you appear to be more real anyway.

There have been many changes to this site over the years. A huge one seems to be the lack of community where once all contributors had a special "private" board where they could discuss technique, compliment each other & share a little bit more about themselves that they may not have the liberty to share just through a set of 10 images. I believe this gave the site a unique flare. You had space to show your appreciation to your loyal fans on the public forums but you also had the security of being able to build relationships with the people who really keep this place going. The web crew, the photographers, the models, etc. I can only imagine the investment of time that Leo, Diego, Raven and many others have in keeping this place afloat. So, though many of us still fuss about what used to be...I know we must be patient. I see great things still happening here and wish it much success.

I certainly am no expert but posting to this playground for a time has taught me quite a few things. #1, criticism can sting. Whether you're the photographer, model or both ... you can't help but take it personally. I agree with your thoughts or rather the words of Thumper's mother (Disney classic : Bambi) : "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all." However, everyone has an opinion. Another quote I keep in mind is : "You can please some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time...but you can never please all of the people all of the time." So, once you put something out there...you have to prepare for maybe not being everyone's cup of tea, lol. Believe me...they have a much better handle on the bashing comments than they once did. Some favorites I've been called in the past : Hairy Romanian, Pancake Tits, Tranny Queen...after a while you just gotta laugh it off and focus on the loads of positive comments from loyal fans & friends who truly do appreciate what you're doing. (I do like the feature that when you upload, you can select whether to allow ONLY registered members to comment.)

This playground has been a great outlet to my Cowan & I over the years. Creating & documenting and then sharing all of those emotions & passions with others who can relate is a pretty unique experience.

So, hang in there. Keep enjoying your passions and keep inspiring others around you ;)

(Sorry if my 2 cents turned into a bit more of rambling)

Bree!

You hit the nail on the head! We need the private lounge area back for contributors to go to and exchange information, etc.

I have a couple contri and therefore had access. It was a great place to build relationships camaraderie and foster a comfort zone.

Maybe hearing this from someone other than me would help. Can you email Leo about restoring the lounge.?
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]