Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By OneLuckyDude
Has anyone else won a contest and not received a prize notification? It has been 21 days since the August contest completed and I have yet to hear from anyone at VW. I've emailed Leo and submitted a ticket all with no response.

The first time I won was in July and it took 17 days to receive a response. And that too required a ton of posts on their bulletin boards and multiple help desk tickets. Why is it such a struggle to receive prize money that was promised for for a contributions that drives traffic to this site? The only reason this site exists is because of contributors like me. Shouldn't this site strive to please its winners? The good news is I did eventually receive my prize money for the July contest. I have no problem waiting the allotted time period if there was an ounce of consistency in their process. There's no reason it should take VW this long to notify their winners.

Can you please let me know what your experience has been with receiving prizes and if you've had any issues with the VW crew? Thanks for your time.
By AnnaRae
Reference: July Win $400.00 never paid and never responded to many, many ticket requests...
Contribution ID 3197053
Title of Contribution: Just Me
Fucking With Stocking On -RC - July

Lying on a loan application is fraud. Trump lied o[…]

Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]