Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By terrible2some
we have had someone recognise nikki from work and i have mailed the site 3 times asking for the pics to be deleted and have had no responce
this is getting really serious now and her job is at risk

how can i delete pics on here

please help,we are desperate now
By Lovethick
I can't get my ducking pics removed either. What the fuck this site is bullshit. Do they only respond to copyright claims or do they even respect that? It's so disrespectful to their own community. You'd think they would want loyalty from users and not abuse them with bad customer service.
By JenySmith
Lovethick wrote:I can't get my ducking pics removed either. What the fuck this site is bullshit. Do they only respond to copyright claims or do they even respect that? It's so disrespectful to their own community. You'd think they would want loyalty from users and not abuse them with bad customer service.
send your abuse letter to host. according to whois it is abuse@quadranet.com http://whois.domaintools.com/96.44.132.90" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

for fast delete your probably have to download and fill in dmca abuse form. claim the photos have been unauthorized used and uploaded by third person.
good luck!

Clowntoker shouid be ashamed of himself (or hersel[…]

Committee Suppressed

Mr Forbes has shared his valuable insights for one[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment