Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By BreeOclaire
Is anyone else having issues with uploading their photos?

I have made several attempts with my newest set of pics ... the pics load, but somewhere between steps 2 & 3 they disappear. When the page to re-arrange / drag them to the correct order pops up the page is blank :?

Though I have contacted VW Help, 5 days later I have gotten no response.

Any support would be greatly appreciated ;)

Bree ♥
By Star
Damn really sos hun u don't get much luck with ur contributions Bree. i really dunno hun maybe email Leo is ur best bet??

Good luck i cant wait 2 c ur pics :D :) :)
By BreeOclaire
Star wrote:Damn really sos hun u don't get much luck with ur contributions Bree. i really dunno hun maybe email Leo is ur best bet??

Good luck i cant wait 2 c ur pics :D :) :)
Really appreciate that, Star.

I'm currently in the process of getting things figured with the assistance of Diego ;)
By BreeOclaire
johndsal wrote:We have had the same problem for several days now. :evil:
John & Sal - So sorry to hear that. Hope all gets resolved on your end.

I know for me it's frustrating having the upload problems and on top of that I feel like such a nuisance to the VW Help Team every time I'm wanting to submit new pics.

Last time it was my personal comments per image...so this time I left those out and it was my images alone.

After conversing with Diego, I left what did upload there over night in my Manage Contris section. With a fresh look this morning...as far as I can tell, the pics are there, just out of order now. So, if that can be fixed I think things may be a go :)
By BreeOclaire
honora wrote:Hope things have worked themselves out Bree so we can see all your beauty!!
honora - Thanks so very much! Got a message yesterday from Diego that the problem was fixed...tried my upload again and everything worked perfectly :D
By rockclimber
Good news then,

Yer contri whisperer say dahmmm.....
By BreeOclaire
rockclimber wrote:Good news then,

Yer contri whisperer say dahmmm.....
Hope you enjoyed it, Sm♥♥ches ;)
By BreeOclaire
P.S. Thank You EVERYONE for your sweet & naughty comments on my Blindfold "In & Out of Control" contri! And bravo to the others in the contest...some really Steamy Hot works in the top ranks 8-)
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]