Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By virtuallight
Does the photo section have a way to organize the photos by the age of the subject in the photo? Where appropriate of course? It's nice to know the age of the model in the photo to keep things in perspective. We understand that the photos should be enjoyed regardless of the models age, but comparing it is nice to know the age just to keep things in perspective.
By DangerousDi
It is a good suggestion. However, what lady wants to tell her age?
By Thinker
They will all be in their 20s! No one over the age of 29!
By virtuallight
I think that some of the most striking women are in their 30's and 40s. There is a certain maturity about them that shows in their pose, facial expressions, etc. Perhaps you could say it is a certain level of experience that allows them to know what looks good and what looks awkward.
I realize this is up to personal preference. Not that there is anything wrong with a lady in her 20's, I like looking at them too. :)
And if you feel comfortable and proud enough to pose, you should be proud of letting others know how old you are.
By honora
Well said, virtual...I agree that it would be a nice function - I'm sure there are plenty of women who would be proud to post their age! :D
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]