Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
I would assume curiosity. Not sure why there was a comment made on this one that wasn't helpful, but that's just me. I'd be curious about the difference in audience reach from then compared to now too.
Explain to me, Di, how my comment back to you was any more rude than your original comment to the OP? So, if you really want to get down to it, stop being rude yourself and making ridiculous comments, and people won't be "rude" back to you.

I apologize for slightly derailing this original threads intent.
By Coffjr
The comment didn’t add any value to the clearly stated question or this thread – neither does yours Thinker or my response. In fact, the comment came across (in my opinion) as being rude and doesn't directly affect DangerousDi, you or me.
Coffjr and Babycakes: Some times it is better to not comment and give advice when you don't understand the question. I am not a know it all like you two are. Babycakes your comment back to me was as rude as it could be, and that makes you not any better than me. Coffjr pick on me all the time, doesn't bother me at all.
By Annie
I was here back in the day and I don't know about views but there was much more comments back then. There was a playground where you could just post any pics you wanted and viewers could leave comments on them and it was lots of fun. You couldn't keep up with replies back to them. That's why I'm always saying it's so dead here now.
Well for starters, VW could "advertise" the forum a little better... it's barely visible on the front page... just a link in a drop-down menu.

Secondly, VW could encourage the very lovely ladies to pop in here to visit and interact with the fans... this coupled with improving the visibility (see above) of the forum would definitely help get more people through. Traffic begets traffic.

Third... they need to either remove the 10 post moderation period, or clearly explain it to new members... an introductory Private Message automatically sent to each new registration explaining how things work would go a long way in alleviating the confusion people experience when they join, post, and nothing happens. I'd bet a lot just leave and never come back because they can't figure out why their contributions aren't showing up.

Not to say I'm the be-all-and-end-all of forums, but I've done this gig before. I've built a forum up with a friend of mine from nothing. It takes time, and treating the members right.
FastFive wrote:Well for starters, VW could "advertise" the forum a little better... it's barely visible on the front page... just a link in a drop-down menu.

Secondly, VW could encourage the very lovely ladies to pop in here to visit and interact with the fans... this coupled with improving the visibility (see above) of the forum would definitely help get more people through. Traffic begets traffic.

Third... they need to either remove the 10 post moderation period, or clearly explain it to new members... an introductory Private Message automatically sent to each new registration explaining how things work would go a long way in alleviating the confusion people experience when they join, post, and nothing happens. I'd bet a lot just leave and never come back because they can't figure out why their contributions aren't showing up.

Not to say I'm the be-all-and-end-all of forums, but I've done this gig before. I've built a forum up with a friend of mine from nothing. It takes time, and treating the members right.
It is less fun whne I think back on it. I miss a lot of people who just never came back. I'm happy so many new friends have come here though.

I like my recipes and flirting in SMC and playing here with my friends.

Flashing is fun too, the comments are such fun and so good for a pick me up after a long yucky day.
;) :oops:

Baby, you go girl!!
Thinker wrote:I just love seeing Manda's propic. You are so sexy and lovable! (hint, hint!)
Flatterer!

(more!) :)
Attachments
I need a butt rub Thinker.jpg
I need a butt rub Thinker.jpg (113.67 KiB) Viewed 7213 times
Mmmmmm :oops: :oops:

It's been a while since I had two sexy men tend to me. :oops: :oops: :oops:
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]