Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Donx
Looking to take GF in July. She wants to wear sexy sheer suits. What is an all ADULT inclusive that she can do this. PLEASE HELP
By rockclimber
Here's a recent report, from the sister resort. I think the venues are similar.

Another is Hidden Beach Resort a few miles further south on the coast.

http://forums.voyeurweb.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7009" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By Sunnydays
I've been to Hidden Beach. It is clothing optional and she'll probably feel out of place in any kind of suit. It's not a lifestyle resort, but clothing optional. However, I've never seen anyone other than nude. On the other hand, no one will make her feel out of place. It's just once you're with 80+ people and your're the only one with something on, you do.
By rockclimber
Sunnydays wrote:I've been to Hidden Beach. It is clothing optional and she'll probably feel out of place in any kind of suit. It's not a lifestyle resort, but clothing optional. However, I've never seen anyone other than nude. On the other hand, no one will make her feel out of place. It's just once you're with 80+ people and your're the only one with something on, you do.
Curious Sunny, men as well? Or are board shorts more the norm. Desire is more my speed I think. May is supposedly about the same. Note to self, sit ups, free weights....... Haha
By DangerousDi
Rockclimber: That is one hell of a pro pic.
By rockclimber
DangerousDi wrote:Rockclimber: That is one hell of a pro pic.
Thanks Di :)

Lying on a loan application is fraud. Trump lied o[…]

Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment