Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Ina
Hi all,

I heard that some contributors have problems with the support by the VW team, e.g. get wrong checks or don't get any answer at all via e-mail.

Is that true? Is anyone else facing the same problem?

Does anyone have a clue what's going on with VW?

Regards ...
By todotodo
Yep. I've asked the same thing twice now. Got a reply in return then I answered back and never heard again. BTW the reply they sent me was exactly the same word for word which makes me think there's noone home..
By RavenVW
Hi Everyone,

Rest assured that we are all doing the best we can to have these issues resolved, and we are very grateful for your patience. It's just that we are also trying to isolate these further to find out where the troubles are coming from for us to provide proper resolution.

We are also sorry for all the inconvenience, and for giving you generic answers, however we wouldn't want to give you wrong expectations thus we are unable to provide accurate time-frame as to when this matter is going to be resolved.
By Ina
Hi Raven,

What kind of problems does VW exactly have?

I.e. it cannot be the case that VW sends out wrong checks to the winners and does not react on the query for weeks - neither with a default reply containing standard phrases! Or that they manipulate the rankings after the end of the month that completely changes the order of the ranks - without any reasoning.

It does not motivate the contributors to publish more contris when their e-mails and problems are just ignored and when they cannot rely on the votings anymore!

By the way, it's currently not possible to register as a new user here at the forum. That's why I'm writing for one of the contributors having several issues ...

Regards,
Ina
By RavenVW
Hi,

Rest assured that the team handling the rankings of contributions does not manipulate the voting system. Votes are counted based on the options chosen by the voters. We do delete negative posts though to avoid discouraging contributors from posting but those does not affect the votes.

Regarding prizes, let me have Leo checked emails inquiring about winning contributions.

For Support, please have your friend register through http://support.voyeurweb.com/index.php? ... ooter/List" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The said page will ask first which subject does he/she needs help with. Just choose if it's for a contribution, account, or anything on the lists. Just follow the online instructions, and it'll ask later on for his/her information for registration. That would be for the support help desk page.
By rockclimber
Not even this works. There is no text in the image, or no image to view to type in to the verification box.
Attachments
Screenshot_2014-12-24-23-17-03.png
Screenshot_2014-12-24-23-17-03.png (270.64 KiB) Viewed 10240 times
By Ina
RavenVW wrote: Rest assured that the team handling the rankings of contributions does not manipulate the voting system. Votes are counted based on the options chosen by the voters. We do delete negative posts though to avoid discouraging contributors from posting but those does not affect the votes.
If you delete only negative posts, how can it happen that contris loose several hundreds of their ranking grade after the contest has been closed at the end of a month?
RavenVW wrote: For Support, please have your friend register through http://support.voyeurweb.com/index.php? ... ooter/List" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The said page will ask first which subject does he/she needs help with. Just choose if it's for a contribution, account, or anything on the lists. Just follow the online instructions, and it'll ask later on for his/her information for registration. That would be for the support help desk page.
Helpdesk requests are not answered anyway. The registration I meant was about the registration for this forum to post replies on this thread (e.g.).
By RavenVW
Hi,

Votes are counted based on the rate chosen by the voters (from Poor to Superb). There may be instance that at the start of the month the initial votes may be in-favor of the contribution, however there are those who may give lower rates in the middle of the month. That's the reason why although we display the current ratings of a contribution, the outcome may still change until it's finalize by the end of the month.
By RavenVW
Hi,

About the captcha on our HelpDesk Support page, it should be found at the bottom of the page just before the "submit" button. Please see attachment
Screenshot 2014-12-26 08.25.08.png
Screenshot 2014-12-26 08.25.08.png (155.66 KiB) Viewed 10214 times
By rockclimber
And thus my point. The captcha is absent in the Screenshot above.

I suggest a mug of tea, a yellow legal pad and browse through the dozens of threads with complaints heretofore ignored, unanswered or unnoticed.

Make a list.

Fix them.

Start with the problem identified IN the screenshot perhaps?

If English is not your native language please let us know what is not clear to you. We are all happy to help but you have ample reported problems to keep you occupied until March.

So good luck, merry Christmas and I hope to see reply back up soon.

:ugeek:
By Ina
RavenVW wrote:Hi,

Votes are counted based on the rate chosen by the voters (from Poor to Superb). There may be instance that at the start of the month the initial votes may be in-favor of the contribution, however there are those who may give lower rates in the middle of the month. That's the reason why although we display the current ratings of a contribution, the outcome may still change until it's finalize by the end of the month.
That is clear for me! The problem rather is that on the last day of the month, the voting was e.g. 4,6 and few days after, already in the next month - when the time for voting is over - then the voting for the same contri felt down to e.g. 4,5. That is not because of poor votings (because after the end of the month it's not possible to vote anymore) BUT because VW has manipulated the votings!

That's it what makes the contributors angry ...
By RavenVW
Hi,

I totally understand. Let me inform our management about this and have the team handling contributions review look into this matter.

We truly appreciate your comments (and suggestions) as only through members like you are we able to improve our services.
By rockclimber

I totally understand. Let me inform our management about this and have the team handling contributions review look into this matter.

We truly appreciate your comments (and suggestions) as only through members like you are we able to improve our services.
Good. I already discussed the scoring with Leo two weeks ago. A good public explanation of scoring is a nice idea. When will reply be fixed??
By Thinker

You realize that management and support already know about this. We have had several threads discussing this. The official reply we got was that manipulation, in fact, goes on. We were also told that a new manipulation formula was be tested to see if it were fairer.

I feel sorry for you. It looks as if you were the lamb being thrown to the wolves. It is obvious that you have no clue to the history of official responses.
By Ina
Any news about the winner e-mails for November 2014? The contributors still have no information about their prizes - nor do they have their winner checks?!?
By RavenVW
Hi,

Let me ask Leo to check on November's winner and have him look into this post as he is the one assigned to prizes and can give you more details regarding your inquiries.
By Ina
Still no news on the November contest!!!!

Has anyone received the winner check for November 2014???
By traegicomix
We have not received the check or any information about November contest at all!

You can imagine that we are pissed off because we don't get any reply!!!

Is the VW team still alive?
By traegicomix
Hi Raven,

Thanks for your response!

We have sent an e-mail to Leo on December 9, 2014 because we got the wrong check for October. No response yet! Then we forwarded the same e-mail to Diego on December 17, 2014. No response! Then we sent the same e-mail again to Diego and to helpdesk on December 22, 2014 (including questions about the November contest). Still no response!

Concerning the November contest: We sent an e-mail to Leo and cc Diego on December 23, 2014 because we had not received the winner e-mail for November contest. With this e-mail we claimed our prize - just in case that we were forgotten when the winner e-mails were sent out. No response! We forwarded the same e-mail to Leo and cc Diego on December 31, 2014. No response!

Beside these issues we have sent several follow-up e-mails to Leo, Diego and helpdesk and questions because we don't understand the "clean-up" or manipulation of the voting results after the contests have been closed for the previous. No repsonse!

Up to now we have neither received ANY response NOR the winner check for November NOR the corrected check for October! This forum thread is currently the only way where we can see a reaction on VW side!!!

Raven, we really appreciate your help. But sending another e-mail to Leo for which we again will not get an answer seems useless for us. Of course we will try again. But would you have another e-mail address for us which allows us to contact VW? Could we maybe have your e-mail address?

Thanks again for your help!

Cheers,
Tom & Bri
By beaglism
This set of photos is stolen http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... g-To-Nudes

I am the original photographer. I posted this photo set to VW in October 2007. Here is a screenshot of when I originally published them http://i.imgur.com/XJGAL3b.jpg. Two days ago I reported the photos using the online link and nothing has been done, and I have not been contacted either.

When will VW delete these stolen photos??
By rockclimber
Apparently the guy has a profile and several sets of images.

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/Fotobird

B, I'm glad you posted. Email Leo directly about this. His email is in this thread ^^ leo@voyeurweb.com

Most of us hang out in Private Shots, COFF Town Hall, come say hello.

The work is fantastic, thanks for that and sorry it was stolen from you though.
By beaglism
Thanks for the reply Rockclimber. I've emailed Leo and Raven but no response so far. I find this really frustrating because I reported the photos almost a week ago and nothing has been done. The way I remember VW was that reported photos were taken down straight away - usually on the same day.

I don't really know what Imagefap is, is it associated with VW? In any case it looks like he/she is more then happy to post other people photos under his own username. I'm just shaking my head at all this. It seems to me like no one is running the ship.
By traegicomix
We finally received a check for November.

But AGAIN 100 USD too little!

For October we should have received 800 USD - but got only 700 USD. For November we received only now (!) a check - but again only 300 USD instead of 400 USD. :evil:

Is VW trying to save money?

Cheers,
Tom & Bri
By Gattina1
Good day,
we opened a ticket (Ticket ID: EIY-560-73059) on 6th January about November contest, unfortunately we have not yet received the notification email or any replies.

Hope you can help us.

Thanks in advance
Gattina & Leone

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]